SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer contact me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What should I do? I just got contacted, by this Nigerian Scammer "Joey Morris"! Yahoo Im Id: joeyjjj

He knows I know he's scammer, what the fuck does he want?!
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put him on your blacklist to block e-mail from him. He won't know you've done it.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio wrote:
Put him on your blacklist to block e-mail from him. He won't know you've done it.

Yes, that's the first thing I did! I blocked him from my email, YIM, phone, everything. But today he found me, and have the nerve to want to chat with me!
boxoroxs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Find out what he wants.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, do NOT try to find out what he wants. It is NEVER a good idea to stay in contact with the person who scammed you.

As to what he wants--he is trying to manipulate you. He wants to reestablish contact, because he hasn't given up on getting more money from you. If you allow him to reestablish contact, you are once again allowing him to control the situation--and you are also preventing yourself from moving on.

If you were to respond, he would most likely start with more lies and stories intended to convince you he isn't a scammer. He is very egotistical, and he still believes he can talk his way out of the situation. He will lay the romance on thick, and play the role of the innocent martyr, trying not only to convince you he is real, but also to make you feel guilty enough to pay more money.

On occasion, the scammer will take a slightly different approach, and will "confess" to scamming. Of course he will justify his behavior (he had to because he was starving and couldn't get a job, etc. ) and then claim he is coming clean out of love and for you. Again, this is another pack of lies, ultimately leading to more money demands.

If neither of these approaches work, he may then go onto threats and/or blackmail attempts. This can be pretty upsetting when he has your real information. Again, it's just an attempt to get more money.

If you continue to block and ignore him, he will eventually realize that he has no chance of getting more money from you, and he will move on to others who are more likely to pay.

You can find more information at our sister site scamwarners, which is geared toward awareness and helping victims instead of baiting. I do encourage you to make sure he is posted there, and you can always ask for advice too.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
No, do NOT try to find out what he wants. It is NEVER a good idea to stay in contact with the person who scammed you.

As to what he wants--he is trying to manipulate you. He wants to reestablish contact, because he hasn't given up on getting more money from you. If you allow him to reestablish contact, you are once again allowing him to control the situation--and you are also preventing yourself from moving on.

If you were to respond, he would most likely start with more lies and stories intended to convince you he isn't a scammer. He is very egotistical, and he still believes he can talk his way out of the situation. He will lay the romance on thick, and play the role of the innocent martyr, trying not only to convince you he is real, but also to make you feel guilty enough to pay more money.

On occasion, the scammer will take a slightly different approach, and will "confess" to scamming. Of course he will justify his behavior (he had to because he was starving and couldn't get a job, etc. ) and then claim he is coming clean out of love and for you. Again, this is another pack of lies, ultimately leading to more money demands.

If neither of these approaches work, he may then go onto threats and/or blackmail attempts. This can be pretty upsetting when he has your real information. Again, it's just an attempt to get more money.

If you continue to block and ignore him, he will eventually realize that he has no chance of getting more money from you, and he will move on to others who are more likely to pay.

You can find more information at our sister site scamwarners, which is geared toward awareness and helping victims instead of baiting. I do encourage you to make sure he is posted there, and you can always ask for advice too.

I just received a call from a 6012246660 the guy had a weird accent, couldn't understand what he was saying but I figure it has to do with the scammer!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ One more reason to drop him like a hot potato. He might try to harass you for quite some time, and the sooner he realizes you don't answer calls and mails, the sooner he will leave you alone.

boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby,
It hurts me that i havent heard from you,it really aches to know you are there and am here so far apart from each other,it hurts me that i cant hold you right now and tell you how much i love you.
I have been going crazy here as i can barely eat or get good water to drink,I miss the kids so bad and i wish am back and with them.
I heard from my clients on monday they said they are sending the money to you today,i need you to confirm the money and get back to me and i need you to please call me as soon as you recieve my email.
I miss you so bad babe and i have never stoped loving you and i never will.
Call me.
Love,
Joey.

Someone Please!! get this mf!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have his original emails still? Maybe you could forward them and we can write back. Or if you can grab the header info we can start on this guy Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

boricuascammed wrote:
I just received a call from a 6012246660 the guy had a weird accent, couldn't understand what he was saying but I figure it has to do with the scammer!

You can, and probably should, change your phone number(s) and keep it unlisted. It would also help to change any email addresses that you are currently using. Doing so will guarantee that they will no longer be able to contact you via those two routes. If they have your mailing address, they may eventually try to contact you via mail and/or send you fake checks.

The scammers will almost certainly try a "money recovery scam". Since you have previously sent money, you will be passed up the chain to more sophisticated scammers. They may continue to contact you for many months.

As Dorothy said, please visit www.scamwarners.com and read about the many variations of advance fee fraud scams, in particular the Money Recovery Scam. Educating yourself is the best defense against the scammers. Feel free to post and ask questions there as well. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fri, January 7, 2011 4:21:22 PMRe: Call me
To: @yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you dont want have anything to do with me can you at least recieve the money from my clients so i can come back home?
You just dont know how much i love you if you do you will never do anything to hurt me or make me cry,i told you to hold on when you recieve the money then you will really and truly believe me now its ready for transfer and you wont even call me,all they are sending to you is 3000 which will be enough for me to come back and pay you back for all.
Please call me and write me back soon.
You dont know the value of what you have until you really lose it.
Love,
Joey.

--- On Thu, 1/6/11, Janette Syevens_LaRose <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Call me
To: "joey j" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, January 6, 2011, 5:05 PM

To which of the following no.s do you want me to call you: ?

6 012 242 6660
44 702 408 5409
44 740 476 3953
234 803 947 6696

The ip tracker puts this mf @:
At , someone sent you an email from the IP address 98.139.91.9 located in United States, Sunnyvale,CA
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Block him and don´t even read his emails!!!

BTW the IP is not the correct one Smile this is Yahoo´s central in the US. You need the "originating IP".

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy's right. As long as scammerboi thinks you're still interested, he will continue to hound you. Block him, in fact add a filter so that any email from him goes straight to the trash. after a few weeks hopefully, he'll piss off.

And yes, I also think the ip address is yahoo's head office in the states.

If you're using yahoo, open an (OLD and read) email of his. There is a box marked actions. Open this and scroll down to view full header. A box with a truckload of info will open up. Copy the whole lot. Go to http://www.iptrackeronline.com/header.php and paste the lot then click on the submit button. you should then get the info needed, including the originating ip address.

Just because he's hounding you, there's no reason to think "someone with better prospects" won't come along. Once that happens he'll drop you in favour of better pickings. Hopefully that someone will be a few dozen forum members Twisted Evil

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've sent him a message from the Goddess Eris.

Hail discord!

ETA: I may try to get into the Todger Club, just for the hell of it.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
boricuascammed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it is:
Received: from [41.190.2.250] by web113319.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:21:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:21:22 -0800 (PST)

IP address: 41.190.2.250
IP country: Nigeria
IP Address state: Lagos
IP Address city: Lagos
IP latitude: 6.4531
IP longitude: 3.3958
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

41.190.2.250 Whois Information
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ leon,

Apparently the Todger club isn't officially part of the forum, but hey, I'm very proud of it (although receiving the initial pic DID put me off my lunch)

puke

"You are a dead meat!"

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a few minutes he will get a death threat from Los Macheteros.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Laughing Even if you dont want have anything to do with me can you at least recieve the money from my clients so i can come back home?
You just dont know how much i love you if you do you will never do anything to hurt me or make me cry.

There is an inside instinct which is coming up and saying time to time what kind of email is right and what is coming from those bois,"sixt sence" maybe.
It´s hard to explain how to find out purposing of this instinct,searching is ofcource one way to face the reality of scamming world and scammers.
It´s easier way to search and ask first,than loose your money and self-belief and fix things afterward with an anger and only a revenge in your mind.
Don´t rush with a scammer,and if you don´t feel confident,drop it. Very Happy

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Even if you dont want have anything to do with me can you at least recieve the money from my clients so i can come back home?

I know that you aren't going to fall for this, but for the sake of visitors who may read this thread, allow me to explain what he is doing here.

He knows he has been caught. He knows that you are very hurt and angry, and he is not going to get you to send any more money, but he is still trying to take advantage of you. He wants to send you fake checks, have you cash them, and send the money to him. When it is later discovered that the checks are fake, you will be the one forced to pay back the money and possibly even facing criminal charges, while he is in Nigeria, spending the money. He knows that he would be convincing you to commit a crime, and he knows you could get arrested, but he doesn't care. All he cares about is the chance to get more cash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic