SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love it when they keep coming back......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to a "company representative" job offer back in July. They sent me a check to one of the safe drops, they did not get their money, and they threatened to send their legal department after me.

Then they dropped me, but came back in October. This time they wanted to "pay" my credit card. I went round and round with them, and told them that they weren't going to get it. I also insulted them in one of the more vile ways I was able to come up with, and that was that.

But it wasn't.

They came back the next month, again, wanting to pay my credit card. We went around that again, and then they gave up.

Earlier this month, they tried one more time, and when I wouldn't budge, I was notified that they weren't going to be using me as their representative. So, thinking I had nothing to lose, I sent them another nasty insult, calling them some more vile names.

Now they're back! They want to send me another check!

I know that some lads are persistent, but these guys take the cake. They keep coming back, no matter how hard I try to get rid of them.

So......here we go again.......

I'm wondering, does the oga of this operation have a new lad working for him that he doesn't really like, and he's giving him to me?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:

I know that some lads are persistent, but these guys take the cake. They keep coming back, no matter how hard I try to get rid of them.

Do you really think he has anything better to do? Smile
Out of the millions of spam e-mails sent out, he only got 3 replies.
One from a 5 year old, one from his mother telling him to stop scamming and go to church, and one from yourself.
When he gave up trying to get the 5 year old's pocket money, and after lying to his mother that he had now stopped his life of crime and had given his life to Jesus, you are his last and only hope of getting any cash, so give the guy a break eh Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't there be a category for this? A special glutton for punishment genus of lad? Very Happy

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few of those recently. Perhaps times are hard for Lads and they can't afford to let even a bad-mouthing maga go...

(We wish!)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:
They keep coming back, no matter how hard I try to get rid of them.

I like to think this is a sign that they're desperate as all their other maga have disappointed them.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The tenacity of a mugus can be amazing. Face it I have said it before we are the best thing to ever happen to them.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="wowwow"]
Captain Pike wrote:

give the guy a break eh Wink

Canadian Baiter is Canadian! Cool

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
I like to think this is a sign that they're desperate as all their other maga have disappointed them.

You could be right. Yesterday I was quite surprised when I received identical scam letters to two of my old baiting accounts at the same time. I did some digging and found out that the only person who could have both addresses is the safari lad from my sig line. Last time I heard from him was right after the safari, March 26th 2009.

Reply sent Smile

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic