SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How To Get Them To Respond

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this: in the many, many scams which involve a lawyer (aka: the self-same scammer), there's one thing that nearly always gets a reply. Ask for a ridiculous form maybe (What colour does a Smurf go, when we choke it?), the simplest way to get a response: "If you don't give me the reply I need, I'll have to take this to another lawyer/barrister. Reply in 12 hours or goodbye."
I have never known this to fail.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this, or come across something similar?

beating

Last edited by Rowenar on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped a lawyer who tried to overcharge me.
He was angry and threatened not to work with me.
I said "fine, I'm sure you're not the only lawyer in Senegal. It's your loss anyway" and similar stuff.
24 hours later he apologized, reduced his fees, and invited me to visit Senegal.
I didn't even have time to ask the bank or the refugee girl to recommend someone else.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have used things like that in the past. Also I have gone on “welfare checks” to the mugus location. It’s work for me in the past, if the mugu isn’t in that location.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RS5 and I had fun last April recruiting 'Barrister Lads' from our catcher accounts to provide legal assistance in other baits. See the thread:

The "Barrister Modality"

The original lads did not like the sudden appearance of a helpful barrister, and the helpful barrister wanted to lure the payments away from the original lads. I forwarded their emails to each other and then sat back to witness the results. For example:

A lad, when told that my character was going to send the payment to the 'tax expert' barrister, wrote:
I don't like the way you do things, the tax office said that it is permited for you to make the payment directly to their account, without sending the money through any expert, stop that, go to your bank and make the payment directly to them, by yourself otherwise you shall regreat of anything you are doing with the expert.

It is not permited you to send such amount of money to an expert, such money should be send directly to the tax office account., so i do not buy your idea of going to send 5000pounds through an expert, he might eat the money and told you that he has made the payment to them, stop this nonsense, i do not want something that will course problem, so make the payment by yourself to the account which was provided to you, and be sure that it was send to them directly, i refuse your idea of sending money to an expert stop that please.

This tax expert, you are always talking about where did you know him, how long have you known him, i do not buy your idea of sending money through an expert, it is a letdown to the tax office, send the money directly to them, otherwise, i will stop this transaction with you, i know why i am talking like this.

Meanwhile, the tax expert wrote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN FOR GOOD WE ARE NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY ALL WE ARE AFTER IS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AFTER THE CHECK YOU SENT IS CASHED AND RECEIVED. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD DON'T LISTEN TO THE TAX ENFORCEMENT AGENCY ON WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU LIKE I TOLD YOU WHAT WE ARE AFTER IS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND. AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANY ONE ANY THING ON TILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND OKAY.

Then, when my character moved on to a second lawyer, the lad wrote:
Listen very carefully, no body has right to do any discount of any kind, because the tax office is own by government, anybody telling you that he or she is going to help you in doing any discount, it is quite liers, the tax office has the final says and you should not listen to all this nonsense.

You are just trying to course problem, No lawyer has any kind of right to do discount, all of them are looking for means of stealing money from you, you are just trying to course some problem, the account was giving to you to transfer the money directly, and you are there delaying looking for peoples help, this is nonsenses upon nonsenses from you, is like i will call off this transaction from you because you are beheaving like a baby, you do not want to listen to me, why cann't you effect this payment since, and this matter is going upto 2months now, look listen let me tell you, if you do not make this payment directly to the tax office, you shall regreat of all this nonsense you are doing out there.

Stop any conversation with that lawyer, lawyer has nothing to do with tax office, you are just making fool of yourself and me, what about the tax expert, look stop conversation with any lawyer, the lawyer has no right to do any discount, he is not tax office.

If you do not go to make the payment as it is requested by tax office, 5000pounds, then i will get them informed to stop everything from you, and i will request them to return your Inheritant back to Africa, and you forget about helping me.

Madam stop all this nonsense, you received mails from a lawyer and you still want to disclose matters to him just because he is in london, be yourself, stop conversation with that foolish lawyer, is the lawyer one of the tax???? what about the money you send to tax expert in America. and you still want to go into another help from a lawyer.

Stop all this sheets and go by yourself to effect this payment to the account information which was giving to you from the office of the tax enforcement.

You have keep delaying of making payment to them since the past 2months now. what kind of woman are you, i am extremly angry with you, that you can not seck by advice.

Regarding the original lad, the London lawyer wrote:
He is just a Greedy Man who is very selfish only interested on what he can extort from you not minding your condition. I advise you stop every communication with him and adhere to this instruction so that we would finalise this matter immediately.

The earlier you stop every communication with that Greedy Man the better for you. I am warning you from this moment because he do not mean well with you at all. I can give you my word on that. He is only interested to grab the money from you and disapear. Your Inheritance payment will be release immediately the Tax Clearance Certificate is secured in your favour... I give you my word 100%.

It was like the lads were baiting each other, and I was just the intermediary.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s right. Not all associate characters reply to me, too. I assume lots of my emails land in their spam folders because of the nature of the vocabulary..
But then, not all lads reply to everybody, that´s nothing new, it just shows their laziness Smile and maybe they are too deep into their other fake characters/scams that run "better" to notice my "Mister Barrister, I´m interested!" email...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd inform you, I've just had my favourite comeback from a scammer. Ever.
I did not send this: this came straight from a scammer.

SIR/MADAM,

Attention From Office of FBI / INTERPOL,
Listen very well...
This is the investigation officer incharge of criminal and manipulation,we received a report from our office over there in Dakar Senegal that one Barister Ahmed Khalifa whom you contacted sometimes ago about transfering of some amount of money from Royal bank of Scotland in partner with a young lady who exposed all the detail of her late fathers account to you and along the line you stoped your comunication with them and still go at their back to transfer the money without his concent,he have filed some charges against you.
we are here to give you 48 hours to settle with the lawyer who have already cherged you for insult,obtained by trick and many other charges filed against you,we advice you to contact the lawyer and settle with him within the limited time of 48 hours unless you will be arrested and face the law.
NOTE: all your informations have been fowarded to us to locate you,so do not even think of relocating because you can run but you can never hide....

signed:

Last edited by Rowenar on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pic of Dana Scully from the X-files.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
Nice pic of Dana Scully from the X-files.

I know, source says it was from eBay.

If any Baiter sent this to him as a joke (including the image i didn't include, at the start of the email. The FBI ID of 'Tigger the FBI Cat'), please let me know! Razz
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^A joke or not but there are potential victims even for that one. I, for instance, have never seen the X-files. I know something about it and I'm not a potential victim but there are millions of people who wouldn't recognise Dana Scully.

Still it's of course possible that someone somewhere learns about scams this way.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<that ID should have Fake written on it>

I enjoy playing barristers off against each other. My lad which I've written about elsewhere has been dollar chopped and I have invoked the spirit of Barrister 4do with whom I am in touch... My lad has warned me;

Quote:
How do you know barrister 4do? Who connect you with barrister
4do.becuase as far as this transaction is concern and Barclays bank
plc and your transaction is concern nobody will ever take my position
unless i am dead.

However, I bet you that somebody is trying to full you. You better be
careful to avoid making mistake.

Yep I'll be careful Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its Scully , she can detain me . Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rowenar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and to the people saying that the Scully ID might fool non-X-Files watchers, there was one more ID at the start of the email. I really don't think i have to stamp FAKE on this one.

:yikes:

EDIT: now they both say 'FAKE'.

Last edited by Rowenar on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ there went my beverage all over the keyboard. Razz

I tripped over my cat a month ago and broke my shoulder in three places. I could send you a pic of her for an honorary badge perhaps? It would have to read "F.B.I.T.W.A.A.T." = Feline Buttinski In The Way At All Times.

You'd have to sign it for her as I can't at the moment. Mad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I would still put "FAKE" all over that tigger the cat ID. Lads may not have any photoshop skills at all, but it's a very simple cut and paste to replace that pic of the aforementioned feline... (although you would have to look over your shoulder at all times for "basement cat" hehehe)

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4

Last edited by TheDarkSpecter on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know basement cat was also an FBI agent....

Sorry, been hanging around at icanhascheezburger too much and have lolcats on the brain. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So SlapHappy is an undercover agent? Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic