SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm new at scam baiting. ideas for baiting this person?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email. I want to mess with this person. any ideas?

Quote:
Good day my lovely one
How was your day? Hope you are fine over there, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you.

My name is Joy Ewa from Sierra-Leone in West Africa 5.3ft tall, I am chocolate in complexion and of average height ; my pictures explains to you better ( never married before ) 23 years of age, presently i am residing in the refugee camp Here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Wilson Ewa was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood on the 26Th of August by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now, as a result of certain conditions beyond my control.

I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, tv and movies. I like honest,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible peoples. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not really matter, what really matters in life is true love, not distance or color

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see your picture.

Bye for now as i wait to hear from you very soon
i am wish in you happy new year
yours new lovely friend,
Joy

thanks Smile Twisted Evil
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go slow- your first response should be just "I am interested - please tell me more!"

They seldom bother to read your first response, so it does not matter too much what you say.

Play it straight at first - while you are getting some experience. Your character is a bit dumb, cautious, but definitely interested in the relationship.

Then, introduce your first character's spouse, who is NOT interested in this relationship!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Very Happy
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're looking for a straight romance bait, this is probably going to be a tough one. The scammer probably doesn't intend to follow a real romance path, but will probably take a "help me get my father's millions" approach very quickly. The scammer will then likely attempt to pawn you off on a lawyer or pastor character.
This can be a bit more challenging, as it will take more work to keep the scammer on the romance track. Take it slow, and when the scammer veers off, keep bringing him back to the romance.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
presently i am residing in the refugee camp Here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

But yet "she" has access to the internet?

And despite her situation, she chooses to look for a love interest?

Who comes up with this stuff?!?!?
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the same lad I played with in Nov & Dec. The script is nearly identicle with only the names being changed. The Camp's "Good Rev Father" allows use of the PC so she can hook up with someone to help her poor little self. The office is closed on Sundays of course being the Lord's day and all.

I actually kept this going for over a month as a dual bait (love and fortune), but inexperience brought it to a quick end. I'm considering going at em again with a new ID.

Look familiar?

Quote:
My dear

Thanks for replying my request,how is everything over there in your country and the day, i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss suKcess WillYams i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from from Liberia in west Africa , 5.6ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my beloved parents by rebels. My hobbies are Tennis, Swimming, reading and homemaking

My late father Dr.Daniel Williams who was the chairman managing director of WILLIAMSCOCOA INDUSTRY LTD ,in Monrovia,he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. and i will plead with the Rev pastor of the church to allow me recieve calls from you so that i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that we can talk more about ourselves

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever success

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It might not be the same lad - an identical script (with various names) is used by many many refugee lads.

The usual format is:

- The refugee tells you about her inherited millions of dollars, which she cannot access; but will share with you, if you will receive the money for her.
- She puts you in touch with her lawyer, banker or, occasionally, pastor.
- The lawyer/banker/pastor tells you the fees you will need to pay for documents to release the money.

If you are going to follow this planned script of the lad's, then the 'Payment Delaying Modalities' tutorial in Eater University, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

will give you some good ideas.

Or, you could get the lad 'off-script' by making a different suggestion. Perhaps it would be better to arrange a passport/visa for the refugee first? Or maybe the refugee would prefer to stay in Senegal and find a house and start a small business there? Maybe you could help financially with these things? Getting the lad away from his pre-written script and onto your own ideas can make the bait last a bit longer.

Don't be too hopeful for the longest bait, though! Senegal lads tend to be very impatient, and intolerant of too many delays. I've got a Ghanian refugee who is still writing to my character after two years; and I've had a Côte d'Ivorian refugee write for ten months .... but I've never managed to keep a Senegalese refugee more than just over three months. If this is your first bait, therefore, it might be realistic to aim for the goal of keeping the lad writing for three weeks .... and then, for the next one, aim for one month's correspondence. With a Senegal refugee lad, that would be a good achievement.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the refugee lass claims that she is fleeing her uncle's assassins, I find it is very fun to immediately start begging her for their contact info so I can pay them off their hunt. Focus obsessively on the fact that if they succeed there will be no millions for the either of us. "I can't make any kinds of plans as long as you might wind up dead! Don't you understand? We must stop these assassins!"

"I don't have their phone numbers they just want to kill me"
"I WILL SAVE YOU MY DEAR"

And then offer to send some thugs of my own to protect her.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer to sponsor her for citizenship in your country and produce a ton of forms that have to be filled out.
If she claims to be a student, you can use real university application forms and claim that you will send them on for her (which you never do, of course).

Keep coming up with reassuring romantic drivel while also asking questions about her home country, what her life was like there, things like that.

DON'T send her to a real embassy or consulate as they are innocent third parties. Instead produce your own forms and promise to send them to the proper authorities.

All sorts of difficulties in your own life can delay things - illness, work accident or just long exhausting hours, job loss and then job search, business trip, computer virus, a family member's health problems.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another Email from "Joy" how should I respond? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello my dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How is your day? How is your healths i believe with almighty God all is fine with you and your lovely family's over there? Dear thank you very much for the care you have putting in my life, i have really believe that very soon i will live this camp and have my freedom, and be like other women in life,

In this camp we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Dominic John who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221778146942 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leeding bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me. Now due to my condition , i cannot make this claims by myself , i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank ,

That is why i decided to make this contact with you , for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you all i need is your assistance to transfer this money to your position.
So i will like you to help me transfer the money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here and i want it to be with you only. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful good vision,truth and Hardworking My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Please i am dieing here in this camp, my condition here is terrible Its just like one Staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, we don't have good life here, things is very head, Please i want you to write to me as soon as you receive this mail because my heart is so much worry about you, am waiting to hear from you i really need your help in my life .

Have a nice day and think about me.
With love and trust Yours Joy
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No money has been asked for yet so I'm thinking you reply saying you are very interested on helping and ask her what you can do.
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what should I say about "her" wanting me to call the "reverend"?
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be ignoring that part. Smile

I'd also be asking why the Reverend can't help her out here. Just to be difficult.

Get instructions for what she wants you to do then be dumb and ask her to tell you again to clarify some points. (that's what I'd do, though I'm still new here)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read some of Otterfan's baits.

You can put off contacting the rev as long as possible, and then, finally start writing him. Unfortunately the Rev. isan evil pervert, and keeps screwing you both over. Is there anyone else who could help? Etc.

You can force the lad to switch Rev/barrister characters several times this way, and with each new character you can start from scratch asking questions, complaining about the previous one, and delaying using the mistakes of the previous one.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Ask if she got a text phone,cos you are deaf and can´t use normal cell phone.It´s not your fault if nature made you incomplete.
Quote:
Laughing Please i want you to write to me as soon as you receive this mail because my heart is so much worry about you

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic