SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Day 13. Sick, tired, broke.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Around 2:30 a.m. (shortly before he was supposed to arrive in Abuja) I wrote:
Quote:

Subject: Hey you
H4ns gave me your email address. Hope you don't mind. Told me you wanted to talk to me about a woman I know.

This ringing a bell? Get back to me if you want to know what I know.

The lad still hasn't responded. After a few hours I sent him a followup:

Quote:
Subject: Grrrr
It's been 4 hours now since I wrote you. About a woman I know who you want to know.

Call me and talk to me soon. Trust me, she is important even though she broke my fucking heart.

Is he still on the road? Anyone hear from him since he was supposed to arrive? L3yah is slamming down those zubrowkas and vacuuming fur off her furniture in excited anticipation of our lad.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him another followup:

Quote:

Subject: H4ns asked me to mail you again

You need some cash and a good meal. The woman I know can help you. You can trust her, I know I sure as hell did.

I owe H4ns some favors, and he asked me to get you in touch with a friendly face in Nigeria. If she's anything, she's friendly. Thighs like an anaconda.

You want help or not? Call me and we'll see about getting you fixed up.

NWM says the lad left a voicemail upon arriving in Abuja, so we know he arrived in one piece (unfortunately). It's taking him a damned long time to find an internet cafe, though. Either that, or he's ignoring me.

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the fastest moving lad in history. I rolled out of bed and called him.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/7ej2U2_K/there.html

He is already at the site where the money is buried. I had to tell him I'll call him back so that I can figure out what to do. I really didn't expect he'd be there already.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, man. He's slow to start, but once he gets going he moves like lightning.

We need an explanation for why the money's not going to be there. Someone must have already nabbed it.

L3yah might be the best culprit.

What the hell do we do now?

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate this guy. He is totally fucking up his own safari! His life would be so much more interesting if he would've let us develop the story.

I think I'll call him back and have him keep digging the rest of the evening, then maybe tonight come up with a culprit for the missing money.

I'll post up the call when I'm done.

Good idea Chewie. Maybe Luke or Chewie went behind my back and had Leyah go get the money already.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he needs to dig a while. He might get picked up by the coppers and we won't have to worry much about a story. I can't believe he went straight through! All his whining. Just shows how much they lie. My ass he doesn't have money.

His quickness is messing up the story line. I really like the idea of Leah chopping the money. But somehow that needs to develop in a natural way.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, posting these calls as they are happening.

Lad is at the site, describing everything perfectly to me, but he cant find the location to begin digging. He has hired a motorbike to drive him and his shovel around.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/kZHw-53y/readytodig.html

then we keep looking and looking:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/VuygE3ZW/looking.html

Dig, lad, dig!

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this will help him out finding the loot. I didnt want it too far back from the road.

Quote:
Hey There Clet,
Hans told be your were havin a hell of a time findin the suitcase. Well he asked if'n I could shed some light on the issue. Hans showed me a few times where it was when we would drive by. Of course I was 3 sheets to the wind most times but I think I still member pretty good. I attached a close up of the map and put me a red X where it should be burried. Holla back at me when you get this ok feller.

Happy new year!
Luke

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Other options:
Some GPS systems are based on true north, others on magnetic north. So maybe the accuracy is not exact?

You are still getting a signal, but all of a sudden since x amount of hours ago it's showing from a slightly different location! That means someone has moved the treasure but not stolen it (maybe it wasn't safe for them?). Show him the new location and make him dig again.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from Pastor. Unfortunately, IP resolves to Norway.

Quote:

ARE THESE GUYS SERIOUS? THEY WAY THE SPEAK AS IF THEY ARE LESS CONCERN. THEY SAY ALL WHAT THEY WANTED WITHOUT CONSIDERING WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH. PLEASE, I HAVE NO ACCESS TO INTERNET THAT WAS WHY, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO YOU GUYS. PLEASE BAUCHI IS COLD AND I WENT THROUGH HECTIC TIME WHY I WAS ON THE WAY. SOMEONE HAS TO PAY MY TRANSPORTATION FROM ABUJA TO BAUCHI BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND AN INTERNET THAT IS OPERATING. I THOUGHT IMMEDIATELY I GET TO BAUCHI I WILL LOCATE THE PLACE EASILY AS YOU SAID. I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED THAT, THEY DON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO MOVE FROM 9PM, BECAUSE OF THE ON GOING CRISIS.

FOR THREE GOOD DAYS I HAVE NOT TAKING FOOD. JUST WATER , BISCUIT AND ICE CREAM.
THE INTERNET I WAS OPPORTUNE TO BROWSE IS HAVING NETWORK PROBLEM. SO I COULD NOT WRITE YOUR GUYS. PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY AND GET SOME MONEY FOR MY UP KEEPING. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT WITH ME IN MY HANDS. I DO NOT WANT TO RELATE WHAT I WENT THROUGH TO MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL CRY FOR ME. PLEASE SEND SOME MONEY WITH THE NAME; CL3TUS OROF3 VIA WESTERN UNION BAUCHI IMMEDIATELY PLEASE.

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JUST WATER , BISCUIT AND ICE CREAM

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wowow (from last page): I always seem to revert to the Jimmy Stewart impression. Working on a Sean Connery for the next bait.

Ok, here is the latest call. Pastor is having some tough times, but he is hopeful. Apparently there is a curfew in Bauchi because of the crisis (see Psychicbaits link on previous page about the bombing there) no one can be out after 9pm.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Ixzm4pv3/stredded.html

EDITED to say: It's almost the New Year in Nigeria. I wonder what Pastor is doing to celebrate it? Ice Cream, anyone?

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"He doesn't care about the feelings of other people!"

HA! I managed to get him riled up at me in only three emails. "I am a responsible man, I don't take nonsense from people like that!"

Chewie has already become a quite acceptable scapegoat, if such brief contact can get the lad this annoyed at him.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a lot of pain, I think it is time to get him arrested by the police. Fix a time for him to dig, then call the cops and tell them to go there without the official uniform (in dusgise).
At the exact time, call the lad and say that he has help coming soon.

Once he is arrested, tell the cops that he is a 419 scammer.
I think that will be fair enough to lead him to the cops and the law can take its own course.

No one is guilty unless proved in the court of law Smile
Nowhere man , I cannot believe your work in the forum Smile
actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure where the lad now is, but I think we have to get him out of any danger zone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12099176

I do not think it is correct to put him in a life threatening place. My personal idea is to get him arrested some how, so he will be safely kicked out of the country if needed. Not sure what country he belongs to.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Unfortunately, we're talking about Nigerian law enforcement. There is not a chance in hell they will do anything more than accept a bribe. While this may be a nice way of tormenting him further and making him more desperate for the reward, it is extremely unlikely to result in his arrest let alone deportation.

Ask one of the masters with shields in their sigs just how hard it is to get a confirmed arrest.

There has been a ton of debate about putting lads in dangerous situations, such as YeaWhatever's classic Road to Chad/Darfur bait. It's a touchy subject and likely to cause a flamewar, I think.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actionman wrote:

I do not think it is correct to put him in a life threatening place.

(disclaimer: the following is my personal opinion only)

I disagree. These lads don't care what harm they cause anyone else, just as long as they get their money. I've read countless threads where the lads would put their victim in harms way just to make a few bucks (the 9 y/o girl and her "uncle" come to mind), or the thread where a lad wanted the money reserved for a "daughters" cancer therapy. No no... these lads deserve everything they get.

This is just my personal opinion, but I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep if one of the lads got seriously injured (or worse), in their pursuit of scamming.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actionman wrote:
...I think we have to get him out of any danger zone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12099176

I do not think it is correct to put him in a life threatening place...

^^^ Interesting viewpoint. Please advise why you feel this way about a 419 Scammer. Thanks.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Actionman: Pastor has told me that the region is unstable. I fixed the spot of the money before the Jos incident. For my part, I never want to get lads injured. I just don't think it is something that is acceptable. Stredding them is enough for me. Bauchi, however, is under curfew, but still quite a distance from Jos.

Pastor is in a bad spot, that is for sure, but I don't have any real concerns for him getting injured at this point. Arrested, now that is another matter.

He needs money, that is sure. But because of the holiday the banks will be closed for the next few days, so digging up the money is really his only hope of getting something to eat other than Ice Cream (I only 1/2 believe him there).

Tomorrow is a big day for him. Bravo has emailed him the same map that is on the previous page, so Pastor has a pretty specific area to start digging.

Although this safari didn't go as we had planned, we still have a looooong way to go with this lad. Stay tuned.

EDITED to say: Hey, lets not turn this thread into a moral argument. We all have our views of what is acceptable to do to lads, and what is past our comfort zone.

EDITED AGAIN to say: Happy f'n New Year! Remember, if it's worth doing-- it's worth overdoing. Yes, I'll have another glass of bubbly, please!

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto on what NWM said. If you would like to start a moral debate please start a new thread.Feel free to link this thread but no need to post anything else about it here.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

actionman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, this is not the right thread for any moral argument. I totally understand that these are hard core criminals and may not hesitate to even physically harm any one in their way for money.

I think the best thing to do now is to make the cops meet him and find a way to make the lad pay a huge bribe to the cops, now this is the added pain for the lad. I am sure the cops will be willing to take the bribe Smile in exchange for freedom.

Nowhere man: also do you think it is time to make the box with money moving. We can put it on a train or a plane and send it some where.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day two:

Pastor is at the site, looking for the location to start digging. Since I know his exact location I spent a frustrating hour trying to call the Nigerian police to alert them to his presence. I bet I've called 30 numbers--hotels, operators, random people by accident--and no one could help me find a police number. One hotel clerk even refused to give me the number to the police. Google search doesn't help at all. One random person I dialed was very kind and said that if I was in trouble he would help me. He gave me a three digit police number, but I don't know how to dial it internationally.

Here is the call to Pastor:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/UiuuB3gW/daytwo.html

Lengthy.

If anyone has any knowledge of how to get a hold of the Nigerian police, please PM me.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, he is really working.

Pastor, digging, wants me to hear the sound of his shovel hitting the roots:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/WncL0bBw/roots.html

I love the part where he asks me how a man is supposed to dig with out any energy. I guess his safari diet is not conducive to hard labor.

This guy is really earning that fake WU transfer we'll be sending him later.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just listening to this last call. sounds great, what he is doing.

So, now he is in nigeria. If he is completely without money, how should he get the money from wu, as he needs a bank account. Sounds like filling out forms in a foreign country.

If he drops the whole thing, get a new lad travelling, who will see the hole and that the money is gone. Might be more convincing than any website.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good point about WU in Nigeria.
He may have to cross a border, perhaps to Niger to get the money he's asking for.
Strange as it may seem, as I write, the lad is probably digging. Twisted Evil

I'm off to listen to the phone calls.

@leonsumbitches- L3yah apparently gave up on the furniture (too many memories and the fur resisted all efforts to remove it), threw it out and went to Ikea. No Zubrowka Sad , but where else can you tank up on Swedish vodka from 10am onward, choose furniture and have them deliver and assemble it the next day?

Last edited by psychicbait on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic