SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Day 13. Sick, tired, broke.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that this is about to get good.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get this.

I missed a call from the Pastor today, and when I called him back someone answered and said 'Hello Mr. so and so,' I said 'what?' the person said, 'Yes, I sent you an email,' I said 'who is this?' they said, 'Central Bank of Nigeria,' I said, 'Uh...I need to speak to the Pastor,'
There was a bit of a confused silence. Then the person said 'Oh, the Pastor, yes, here he is.' and handed the phone over. The Pastor apologized saying that his call was intercepted by another person, blah blah. I didn't press the issue that he should get his cons straight. I just want him to go already.

Suffice it to say, after the recent Jos attacks he is very nervous. He asked me again what a GPS system is used for, how far off the road the money is buried, what he should say to someone if they ask what he is doing there. He said he is nervous that someone might think he is planting a bomb. Everyone in Nigeria is suspicious, he said.

He tells me that he will be going by road--which I was hoping--and he said he will travel day and night to get to the money.

He should be leaving shortly, if he hasn't left already.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy fourth day of Christmas (Holy Innocents' Day) to all.

I'm catching up with the thread after a most strenuous RL filled day.
I've just read this
Quote:
BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE LIKE THE POLICE HAPPENS TO MEET ME WHY DIGGING THE HOLE , AND ASK WHAT I AM DOING THERE, WHAT WILL I ANSWER THE COP?

My mid-morning Zubrowka was drunk in honour of the cop.

Quote:
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO TELL ME THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS? AND I CAN KNOW HOW TO PLACE MY WORDS. BECAUSE EVEN THE TAXI DRIVER THAT WILL CONVEY ME THERE WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I CAME THERE FOR.

And the second mmZ, in honour of the taxi driver.

@NWM, so the lad uses a shared phone, possibly in a cyber-cafe.
Hmmm. So many possibilities for lad pain here.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Psychicbait: I can't keep his numbers straight. He uses several.

Just had this conversation with him tonight. Looks like his friend couldn't get him the money because the banks were closed for the holidays, or something.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LqUS0DFw/banks.html

He needs to get moving, man, I'm sick of him delaying his safari.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is pissing me off!!!

Pastor to H4ns
Quote:

I AM A PASTOR NOT BY MERIT BUT THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD. I PRAYED OVER THE SUPPOSE TRIP TO NIGERIA, BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY VISION, SO I WAS WORRIED AND I CALLED MY SON IN THE LORD AND ASK HIM TO LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME HOW HE CAME IN CONTACT WITH YOU? BECAUSE I WAS TOLD YOU GAVE HIM A PROPOSAL WITHOUT KNOWING HOW THE PROPOSAL CAME TO BE. SO HE OPENED UP TO ME THAT HE PROPOSE A BUSINESS TO YOU, AND YOU WROTE AND CALLED HIM A SCAM. BUT HE SAID YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU WILL GIVE HIM A JOB TO DO FOR YOU. AND THAT WAS HOW THIS PROPOSAL CAME UP. THOUGH, I DID NOT ASK HIM THE KIND OF PROPOSAL HE SENT TO YOU.

I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ENTRUSTED SUCH MONETARY PROPOSAL TO ONE WHOM YOU SAID WANTED TO SCAM YOU. BECAUSE ALL MY TRUSTED ASSOCIATE I ASK FOR MONEY TURNED ME DOWN, I KEEP ASKING WHAT WAS HAPPENING? THINGS HAVE NEVER GONE SO CRITICAL THAT I ASK PEOPLE FOR ASSISTANCE AND THEY TURNED ME DOWN, EVEN YOU THAT I ASK TO SEND MONEY DOWN SO THAT I CAN PROCEED FOR THE JOURNEY, YOU GUYS REFUSED. WHAT IS REALLY THE PROBLEM? NOW I AM WILLING TO USE MY PERSONAL MONEY BUT WILL NOT TAKE ME TO BAUCHI WHICH IS MY MAIN CONCERN.

PLEASE, WRITE AND TELL ME SOMETHING BECAUSE, I AM A SHEPARD OF GOD AND DEMAND A COGENT ANSWER BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE JOURNEY.

BEST WISHES

I respond:
Quote:

Look, I'll explain it to you.

K3lvin emailed me something about a gold selling business. You and I both know K3lvin isn't in the gold selling business. I get those emails all the time. I don't care how K3lvin makes his money, we all need to make money somehow. I needed to find someone like him that would be willing to undertake a job like this, so I emailed him back.

Over the course of our emails, I began to trust K3lvin so I opened up the details of this job to him. It was originally meant for him. Then he brought you into the deal. Over the last couple of weeks you have earned my trust. I think you can do this job, and I want you to be the one who gets the share of the money. Aside from that, I like you on a personal level. I don't care how you split the money with K3lvin, or if you split it with K3lvin. That is between you guys.

My advice to you would be to go by road. It may take a little longer, but it will be cheaper, and after you recover the money you can fly back first class if you want to.

We need to get this money out of the ground. I am not worried about the GPS battery failing quite yet, but if we delay much longer it could certainly be a possibility, so we need to act on this as soon as possible.

Pastor replies:
Quote:

I UNDERSTAND ALL YOU SAID, BUT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM HAS RISEN TO AN EXTENT THAT PEOPLE DON'T CARE, BECAUSE OF THE XMAS CELEBRATION. THIS HAS BEEN NORMAL WITH AFRICAN COUNTRIES, I DO NOT KNOW OF THE WESTERN WORLD. THE INCREMENT OF TRANSPORT COST RISE TO %200. EVEN IF I GO BY ROAD MY PERSONAL MONEY IS JUST $200 CONVERSION RATE. WHICH WILL ONLY TAKE ME TO LAGOS AND BEYOND. BUT WILL NOT TAKE ME TO JOS, MUCH LESS HIRE A TAXI THAT WILL TAKE ME TO BAUCHI. I HAVE FAMILY WHICH I AM LIVING BEHIND, AND I KNOW YOU WILL NOT ADVICE ME TO LIVE THEM EMPTY, WITHOUT GIVING THEM FEEDING MONEY FOR THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION. DEFINITELY, I KNOW MY NEW YEAR WILL BE ON THE ROAD.

PLEASE, IS THERE NOTHING YOU GUYS CAN DO?

H4ns to Pastor
Quote:

We have told you before that there is nothing we can do from our end at this point. Any movement of money could look suspicious if anyone ever investigated.

My advice to you would be that you and K3lvin put together your money and just one of you makes the trip. The one that goes could pay the other back upon return.

Let me know about this as soon as possible, because you told us that you were going to do it, and we (my partners and I) agreed not to talk to anyone else about this project, or to give anyone else the map to the location.

This jackass is going to make the trip if it's the last thing I do.

Maybe I can partner him up with another lad in Lagos and the two can make the trip from Lagos to Bauchi together.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEFINITELY, I KNOW MY NEW YEAR WILL BE ON THE ROAD

Priceless.

If one of my lads sent that to me, I'd have to delete something in my siggy to crowbar it in Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper: definitely siggy material.

Ok, here is the latest. MF'r has agreed to leave if we can assist him on the road. As long as he is moving I see no reason why we can't send him some funds once he gets to Lagos. I mean, what could go wrong?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/nR8C0_A2/going.html

He LOVES playing this 'Im a Pastor' thing. What a shmuck.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentleman, we have a traveling lad!

Where is he going? Could it be the Degobah System to find his Lad Force? Could it be Cloud City to rally with the Empire? Or perhaps the unfortunate lad finds himself on Alderaan just before it is obliterated by the Death Star? Wherever he wants to go, he is going to need money, so first GET THE MONEY!

After much, much, much, schmoozing, cajoling, and gently nudging our Chosen One towards his destiny, he has at last departed for the land of dreams--Nigeria!

Quote:

Subject: I AM ON MY WAY

DEAR BRO. H4NS.

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO IS BASED ON WHAT WE DISCUSSED ON LINE WITH YOU. I WILL BE ON MY WAY RIGHT AWAY, BUT YOU GAVE ME AN ASSURANCE THAT WHEN I EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY AND GETS TO WHERE I NEEDED HELP, YOU GUYS WILL BE THERE FOR ME. I AM LEAVING RIGHT AWAY, SO ALL I WANTED IS FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I MUST GET TO THE PLACE AND YOU GUYS MUST BE THERE WHEN I CALL FOR ASSISTANCE.

NEVERTHELESS, I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I GET TO NIGERIA AND LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM IN NIGERIA. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

BEST WISHES,
P4STOR CL3TUS.

Ah, that is so sweet of him!

I placed a quick call to the Pastor and he was just stepping onto the train. He said it will take him 12 hours to get there. My stupid Skype recorder didn't work, so I will call him back later and make sure he is on the choo choo and instruct him on what to do.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy sixth day of Christmas to all.
I'm listening that posted call-
"I'm going to starve myself to get a passport"
"I'm not greedy"

It's fascinating (oops, wrong sci-fi!) to listen to the lad actually convincing himself to safari.
What a lad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSRwzP23ifI

My pre-dawn Zubrowka was drunk as a stirrup-cup to the lad's departure.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! Yes Pastor we will be happy to help as soon as you run into trouble Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pastor has landed!

15 hours by road. He said the traffic was terrible. I could barely hear him because there was so much commotion in the background.

Waiting for him to go check his email and get back to me so that we have confirmation.

Let the fun begin!

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he'll be on the road to Jos tomorrow. I'd hate to think of him enjoying himself at a New Year's party, when he could be stuck on a bus in a traffic jam somewhere. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, man! this is getting good already!

Pastor has made it to Lagos and has boarded a public transport to Abuja. He tells me he has spent all the money he brought with him (not sure what he plans on doing for the night once he gets to Abuja) and he has eaten some ICE CREAM for dinner--I kid you not, those are his exact words.

It was so noisy on the bus that I could hardly hear him. He asked me to call him back in an hour. I'll be home from work around then so I can record it.

This is only day one of his Star Wars Safari and already he is fucked!

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow already hit the road to Abuja! Let me guess he will sell his watch once he gets there.

Maybe you should forget to call him so he has to email you...

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoo Hoo!!! Way to go folks! jump_4_joy Run mugu run!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Badgerbait: Thanks! This guy really took some convincing.

@Bravo: Lad seems pretty stressed out already. He called me at 2:40 my time but it was a bit loud on the bus, or train, or whatever he is on, so he told me to call him back in an hour. Then he called back at 3:15 asking why I hadn't called.

'You told me to call you in an hour,' I said.
'It's been over an hour,' he said.

hahahaha!

I am definitely going to call him back because he said he wants to tell me the details of his trip. I'll tell him that he needs to check his email in the morning for some reason or another, and we'll get confirmation that way.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I can't wait hear his tales of his journey so looking forward to it. I can't believe he went straight on to Abuja.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is incredible! After taking 3 weeks to convince him to get off his ass and make the trip, he is suddenly going lightning speed across greater West Africa. He will be in Abuja in 5 or 6 hours.

Here is the call:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/PmPmu6vE/ontheroad.html

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you loan him the Millennium Falcon? Laughing

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Chewie lost the keys again.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the thought of him spending his last shekel on an ice cream sandwich in a bus station in Lagos and thinking 'Shit, man, this is my dinner?'

We need to slow this guy down a little. He'll be digging up the roadside by tonight if we don't do something.

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I contact him, I might be able to throw him a bit.

I'm thinking about having him swear on the life of his firstborn that he has never had anything to do with L3yah. And then rant about the inscrutability of women, moan about how I screwed up the relationship, etc.

Perhaps I should, in my best Tom Waits growl, simply pine/enter homicidal fury for my lost love.

Edit: The above, in such a way as to not scare him too much. I'll drop some enticements that'll make him want to meet her.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leonsumbitches: Your avatar is fucking classic! I love it!

It's 12:30 a.m. my time, and so far no calls or emails from Lad Pastor. I am assuming that his journey is taking much longer than expected.

I can't imagine ice cream being much of a stick-to-the-ribs food. His tummy is probably grumbling. Poor lad.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm listening to the call.
Great work, NWM! You just let him go on and on with the occasional question when he showed signs of slowing down.
He practically baits himself.
He sounds so proud of himself as he tells you how resourceful he's been to get this far.

I'm sure any woman would be glad to meet a fascinating man like that.
Especially a (NY jewish or poor little rich girl type) princess recovering from a sad break-up.
Sigh.
Those Italians, can't live with them, can't live without them.

I like the way he lost his first connection in Lagos Cool
Next stop Abuja, surviving on ice cream.
Sweet.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you really doing an impression of 'Jimmy Stewart'? Or is that natural .. brilliant.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic