SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FIB wants your business

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First reply, looks like still on script with quite good fake ID.
Feel free to jump on board with this one.

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/scammerid.jpg

Quote:
Sent: Wed, 29 December, 2010 13:38:43
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Attention,

I want you to take note that the man in the possession of the international passport you received would be arrested for impersonation and attempted fraud. The bank has been trying to reach you concerning your funds for the past couple of weeks now and you have not responded so far. However, your funds has been with Barclay's Bank for over two weeks now and was deposited in a Barclay's Bank Savings Account (If you require the account details, i can provide them if requested). The Bank has been looking for a means of contacting you through email messages and phone calls but still didn't get through not until Mr. Frank Moss showed up to claim your funds at the Barclay's Bank office in London. They had to contact the FBI since he presented an American Passport and other information.

They requested we investigate the issue and see if we could get in touch with you to clarify if truly you sent Mr Frank Moss to pick up your inheritance funds on your behalf.

However, you are expected to note that i would be providing you with all necessary details concerning your account with Barclay's Bank Savings. As soon as the bank issues the information, i would make them available to you. Also note that you would be contacted by the bank after your account details have been issued.

You are to provide your information again as listed below:

Your Name:
Address:
Cell Phone:
Best time to call:

Do note that we would be monitoring all payment activities closely and we would do our best to protect your interest and make sure you get your funds delivered or transferred to you on time without any mistake and any further delay. Also, make sure all messages you receive concerning this email notification should be kept confidential as we are yet to find out how Mr. Frank Moss got information about your funds.

I have also attached my International passport and working ID card for your view and to be rest assured that you are dealing with an FBI agent.

This letter serves as proof that the Federal Bureau Of investigation is authorizing you to follow up instructions been given to you by me or the appointed paying Bank. if you don't receive your funds, We shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $12,000 (Twelve Thousand Dollars) which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (THE BENEFICIARY)

Best Regards,

Agent Henry Shawn
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Seattle District
Unite States Of America
Phone: 209-437-4169 OR +12094374169 OR 00912094374169

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a scammer with an area code 209 number as well - that's the area around Stockton, California (central interior). Area code 206 is Seattle, as we K7'ers know well. (and I do since I used to live there)
If you want to involve Seattle in your bait, I can provide information about neighborhoods, addresses, etc.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You do know that the 0091 number bills to Pune in India, right?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am sure it is just a typo on the lad's part as the numbers are all the same. If you take the '9' out of it, it would be the international calling number from outside the US. Wink

Quote:
Phone: 209-437-4169 OR +12094374169 OR 00912094374169

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic