SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Busted2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Fatter Siam"]Welcome to Eater, Busted. Can't think of a better way to start baiting than to get a great insult from a mugu. Not sure of the others but I've used OLOSHI OMO ALE before with good results. It's Yoruba and he's basically very strongly saying you're a complete total worthless idiot and ome ale is bastard son/born out of wedlock/son of a whore. I think you're going to fit right in Laughing

Hehe, going to have to send a juicy reply to him!! I'd be offended but as a lady I can't be the son of a whore can I???? Laughing
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Googled by a mugu (Sorry, IG)
[email protected]
Quote:
Am sorry 4 your life.
Everybody know you already so i have nothing to say check and see 4 your
self...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1579871

with all the couses there maybe you will soon die.

[email protected]
41.190.8.15 Lagos
Quote:
I am Tom, Naija millitant.
Be Warned.

[email protected]
Quote:
EGEDE JO OOOOOO,

YOU GO LIKE USE JIDE KOSOKO DO SPARTACUS...JO OOOOOO

YOU LIKE USE NICE TAKE DO BOUNCER...JO OOOOO

YOU GO LIKE USE UMBRELA TAKE DO PARACHUTE...JO OOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE.STRONG BUTCHER 4 THE WHOLE BENIN. do nt worry u no know say u no go do xmas.dat one has be setle.either untimely grave or EFCC HAND.STRONG CASE.
ASK OF THE DOG.AKA KALASHEN.
A

[email protected]
Quote:
please brother who are u tell me and what did i do for u

[email protected]
Quote:
OHHHHOOHHHOOO U ARE A SLEEPING DOG, NO WONDER U AND UR GENERATIONS DEY SMELL LIKE DOGS. MAKE SATAN MAKE U BE DOG OK. BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE CONFUSED IDIOT AND U DON'T KNOW HOW TOP BEG. GO LEARN TO BEG AND THEN COME BACK TO BEG BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL. DONT SEND THIS RUBISH AGAIN OR YOU GO DIE. I GO USE OGBONI POWERS KILLL YOU. YOU ARE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool devil will punish you

[email protected]
Quote:
you get time oh Make Ogun and Shango shave your pocket dry ....Idot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A FOOL WATCH YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL SEE MORE FUCK YOUR MUM

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT YOU WILL SEE IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WRITE HERE YOUR AN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but fucking:::::::::::::::::::

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID PIG I HAVE EVER NOTICED

[email protected]
Quote:
ASOL BETTERR GO AND LEARN WORK..

[email protected]
41.206.12.2 Lagos
Quote:
THIS SHOULD AT LEAST REMIND U OF WHERE U ARE COMING FROM....STUPID PUSSY !!! INCASE YA SPOONHEAD NAH FI REMEMBER, DIS AH YO MUMA PUSSY!!! BUMBOO CLAAT!!! Very Happy FIRE BURN U FAGGOT WEY AH FI MOLEST LITTLE PICKNEY DEM !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool no try send this kind if mail to me again you hear me?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA
YOUR MAMAM, POOR MAN LIKE YOU, YOUR FATHER IS POOR AND YOUR MAMAM IS ALSO A POOR WOMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU 1 MILLION TIMES IDIOT HOPELESS HUMAN BEIG I WILL GET YOU TODAY NWA BAGGAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Manager ,All this shall back fire to you and your family....idiot ..

bow_down bow_down bow_down [email protected]
41.66.16.200 Cote d'Ivoire
Quote:
Gun dont kill people people kill people.
EAS AN LSF CHIEFESIS TU SAY LIFE SENIOR FELLOW
De day eas not afrad urf de nite and de nite eas not afrad urf de day.Punjab nassarawally or u weal provoke a slipping dog.
Dod for life.

DOG EN DOG OUT

LSFKRAKA

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seasons Greetings from some very angry mugus! Razz

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahah, big boy like me , i can c u don,t hav respect at all.GO nd LEARN english FIRST.

Wish U happy death soon.
otu nne gi there.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL OF 40 THAT FOOL FOREVER YOU JOBLESS IDIOT

175.140.8.178 Malaysia
[email protected]
Quote:
you are very very stupid to talk all this bulshirt na all your family will die may the creator blasterd you and your linage into picess . greedy man . you live what you wil say causing who na do you anytime you are a fools and fools . animal like you , i dont have time with you go and nack your head for iron and goet lost ...

175.138.163.27 Malaysia
[email protected]
Quote:
please i really like to fuck and lack your mother and all your sister pussy can you give me the phone number of your mother please am so honey for swilling pussy i really miss her pussy so much i wish that i can get her with my spell even if she is death and suck your father short penis i wish that i can fuck your mother pussy in your fathers house now please tell your mother that am geting the smell of her pussy i really want to cum for her so hard.
May the lord cuss you
may you never see good things in life
may you die before your age
may your children be fatherless
may the lord not answer you when you cry to him
may your wife be a prostitution till she die
may you see your end before ending of this year
may you be homeless from now on
may the Lord never remember in all your generation.
may the lord use the sin of your father and mother to remembered you
may the Lord remember all the bad things you have done since you were born
may you never see good things in whatsoever you do to make a living
may you be consume by the evil ones
may the Lord never see you through in all you are doing
may you beg for food and your children children's
may the Lord answere me according his words in For sin pays its wage---death; but God's free gift is eternal life in union with Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23(GNB)

[email protected]
Quote:
NWA GUY KEDU ZI K' ISI AKPARIM? HOW YOUR MAYE WAN TAKE DROP NA? NO WORRY MAKE I CAST YOUR EMAIL ADDY KA OLU GI KUSHIZIE FINAL. ONYE ARA DI KA GI. NWANNE JE CHO LEGIT LUBA OOO. ANYI GA ENWE NA JUNGLE.
THANKS.
ANDREW.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO GUY,WHY ARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THIS,I AM FROM Nigerian GUY LIVEING INDIA ,GUY IS NOT GOOD.GOD WILL FOR GIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
it will not be well with U

196.207.231.88 Senegal
[email protected]
Quote:
I GET YOUR IDENTITY WAIT FOR ME
YOU BE CONFIRM BIG FOOL NA YOUR GENERATION TO GENERATION TO COME GO WANDER AND DIE IN BUSH OF HELL FIRE, IDIOT LIKE YOU SMELLING STINKING JEW DEY TALK BIG LIKE ME BECASUE OF YOU I DEY ENTER OLU COME FIND YOU THIS DECEM MAKE I SEE AS YOU TAKE DO THAT XMAS SO...........

YOUR MAMA PUSSY AND ALL YOUR GENERATION PUSSY GO SMELL DIE...........FUCK YOU ... FROM NOW HENCE FORT UR EYE AND MONTH KNOW GO FIT TALK AGAIN YOU BE MALANHUWO ABOLITION....

GET YOUR STINKING JEW OFF YOU LIFE......... SMALL BOY WERE DEY RUN SPEED PASS HIM SELF, LOOK OOOOOO WAITING OLD MAN SIT DAWN SEE SMALL PIKING WERE BE LIKE WERE CLIMB TREE NOR FIT SEE.. I BET YOU... YOU DIE FOR MY HAND I WAN SEE THAT YOUR LEVEL SOON

IN FACT MAKE RESERVE MY COMMENT

FOOL YOUR MAMA AND PAPA YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
just tell me the name of your temple or zone and I will order your HEAD to d axe u.. jewman!!!

196.46.246.27 Lagos
[email protected]
Quote:
u papa and ur mama nor go see dis chrismas una go do double burial 4 una family
motto kill ur mama ur papa and ur entire generation u go die by moto accident this christmas u dirty scammer just pray say i nor know u u bastard idiot stupid hippopotamus. Laughing BASTARD!!!!!!!Thank ur G od say i nor no ur mama i for day fuck am steady u idiot son of a follish okpo moda i saw

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You go die by car Accident before this year will end, you can mark my words, for you to cuase my mama after we are doing the same things, i will show u that i am from real Yoruba, ask where i come from they will tell u run away for them, many people like u as done this and go away, just wait and see you this fool and stupid, you will never make money anymore, the one u make will kill u now, wait and see

[email protected]
Quote:
READ THIS CAREFULLY:

REAL LIFELESS DESTITUTE APE LIKE U LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY NAU, OK. U NO HAFF DI
IQ NOR DI LEVEL FO 419 NA JUSS BI DI SMALL GURL TRYING TO BITE OFF DI CRUMBS DEY
LEFT AFTR I CHOP ALL DOUGHY FROM MAGA. HAHAHHAHA I LAFF AT UR STUPIDITY NA DI
IDIOTIC FORM U SEND ME. I CAN TELL U FESS HAND AS OGA DAT U JUSS WASTE UR TIME
FO
TRY BI GUY NA TROUBLING BIG GEE LIKE ME IN MY CHAMBERS WIT UR RUBBISHES. FULL
GEE
LAIK ME DEY CHOP MAGA EVRI DAY UNLIKE BEGGAR LAIK U DEY STARV FO FOOD. I BI
WESTY
VIP BUT LESBO BITCH LIKE U SHULD GIVE UP DISS GAME BI FO U RUN OUT ALL UR HARD
EARNED MONI FROM SUKING DISEASE INFESTED CORK. SOON U NO EVEN HAVE MEANS DROP
NAIRA FO CAFE. U KNOW DI TINGS I SAY DEY ALL TRU MUMU. BROS U SHULD THANK ME FO
ENLIGHTEN U LIKE DISS NA I ADVICE U GO BACK FO PUSHING TRUCK. AT LEAST U WEY
MAKE
FEW KOBO FO BUY OKRA SOUP. BUT BESS TING U CAN DO MUMU IS GO HOME TO UR MOTHERS
DIRTY ROTTING DISEASE INFECT TOTO IN UR IMPOVERISHED VILLAGE NA PASS URSELF. DEY
OBVIOUS OK, IDIOT LIKE U NEVER EVEN SEE WESTY WHOL LIFE. BITCH CHURCH RAT
NICOMPOOL, I DON CAUSE AMBUSHMENT IN UR FAMILYS HOME STARTING TODAY. I DON SEND
JUJU, SANTERIA, NA VOODOO FO TERRORIZE NA KILL OFF UR PARENTS, SIBLINGS, NA UR
ENTIRE DYING GENERATION BI FO DI MONT DEY OUT. NEXT WEEK UR SO CALLED FAMILY WEY
CEASE TO EXIST NA ALL FAMILY MEMBERS WEY FALL WON BY WON DI GUTTER LAIK DI
QUIVERING CARKASS OF DYING OLD GOAT. BEASTLY ANIMAL 9JA SHONKY COMPOUND FOOL
LAIK
U, GOD IS ABOUT TO PURNISH UR ENTIRE GENERATION TO DI POINT EXTINCTION. MARK MY
WORD.

[email protected]
Quote:

u nau ,u still no get it smol man. wey needs di cafe wen dem get dia get computa. wey needs di partner laik una. u juss proved fo man picken hau stupid it would bi fo thrust u. wey dey di biggest smell for Naija - na u mai fren. i dey for lome togo. i go say goodbye nau na hope i sam-sam hear for una again. bi watchin ur computa screen very carefull for case i chop ur dolla .u sam-sam go sabi i nau get ur details, ok? i hope una ate dat goat u say u sacrificed? goodbye smol man

[email protected]
Quote:
DO NOT TALK OF NIJA
YOU HAVE NO REPUTATION.
EVERY ONE WHO KNOWS YOU TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE A BEGGAR
AND YOU HAVE NOTHING
VERY SOON I DO NOT WANT YOU TO START HAVING QUARRELS WITH GOOD GUYS
YOU HAVE NOTHING AA BOASTER

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU!!!!!!!!!!!! GBAWA GI THERE. IF YOU NO GET BETTER FORMAT TO GET OYIBO NA YOUR FELLOW DARKY YOU FIT GET . MGBADA LIKE YOU. JOHNBULL........

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA OO NOTHING OWU NO FITE DO, OWU DON DO U SO TEY U DEY GO ABOUT DEY INSULT PEOPLE WHEN NO NO SAY U DEY EXIST. WELL MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY MAKE U QUITE THAT UR GANJA WHEN U DEY SMOKE BECAUSE I NO GOOD FOR UR BODY OK ?
WHEN NEXT U WRITE ME U WILL C WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY

+905317227554...........NA MY NUMBER BE THAT.....I PASS YOU FOR EVERYTHING

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM THE HIGH PRIEST OF OF KISA THE GREAT AKPALI OF DUNU., I HERE BY TELL YOU THAT IF THIS MAIL GET OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER EVER AGAIN TO MY ID I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOU AGAIN. I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU HAVE BUT LET ME NOT GET THIS MAIL AGAIN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR WHERE YOU MAKE NOICE SO BE CAREFUL B4 I GIVE YOU A LITTLE IBI FOR A START BECAUSE THAT MY MAMA YOU CAUSE WILL BE THE ONE TO SAVE BUT SHE WILL NOT BECAUSE I WILL SHOW HER THIS MAIL.
BE WARNED.

I declare you blind in the name of onye ukwu Ukpor, Ajoroffia Nnewi and the 7 demons of the 7 sea and rivers in Africa.

DEVILS FAVORITE DEMON

KISA HIGH PRIEST

[email protected]
Quote:
OHHHHHHHH
MR JET LEE.
I FEAR U OOO,NA WHERE U 4 LEAR?U BE 50 CENT JUNIOR BRO,NA AYELALA GO
PERISH UR ENTIER FAMILLY,COME MAKE I TEACH U WORK 4FREE,HOW MUCH U DON
MAKE 4 LAGOS SELF,HOW MANY HOUSES U GET SELF? AND CARS?DEVIL BAPTISE
UR FAMILLY,if u dey look 4WORK TELL ME I FIT HELP U 4 GATE MAN 4 MY
COMPANY 4 Nigerian THIER?FOOL.
U JUST DEY 4NIG AND U THINK SAY U DON BE GUYMAN,MAKE U TRAVILE OUT AND
TRY IF E EASY,AGBAYA U THINK SAY I Nigerian I DEY DO CROSS ROAD GO DEY SEE
UR MAMA 4 WHERE SHE DEY DO ASHEWO OR DEY SELL AKARE,I FEET HELP U 4
ONLY 1 TING?TELL UR PAPA MAKE HE COME DO GATE MAN 4 ME 4 MY HOUSE.
BOY RESPCT ME?DOG 4 LIFE
OGUN FINISH UR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME
aMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
your paper is bloddy ass hold what kind of a message are you sending to me. Baba fe ku ni..

[email protected]
Quote:
Action is louder then voice let see
call me dont hide yourself becos fight don start i be full time strong man let fight please 00919930255958 if you where guyman wouldn’t have cut your job open up make the fight sweet let see who will die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL. DONT SEND THIS RUBISH AGAIN OR YOU GO DIE. I GO USE OGBONI POWERS KILLL YOU. YOU ARE WARNED.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is supposedly some trick you can work to make it look like a message came from a different e-mail (I don't know how to do it but it has been done) - wouldn't it be great to plug a lad e-mail in there and then just let them flame each other?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE WHO IS TALKING . HA HA HA HA HA HA.
I AM THE GRAND COMMANDER OF OGBONI CULT AND I PERSONALLY SPONSORED YOUR BURIAL
LAST NIGHT SO YOU ARE DEAD SPIRITUALLY YOU JUST A MOVING CORPSE .
I ASSURE YOU THAT DEATH SPELL WILL MOVE ON IN YOUR FAMILY TILL YOU ALL FINISH.

GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION SAY A BIG AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
How may i help you please
May your days be very very short and so shall it be from today, go and ask any native doctor will tell you that you have gone to the wrong id.
let the world saviour control and remove your life in Jesus name Amen, that is my power and you should start counting your life from today i give you only but 14working days to see wonder in your life as you read this letter.

You dead fool.
May the head of winch and opkeke engele ezewnayi apata ukwu nwanyi be mmaya condame and stike you dead immediately as i am talking to you from today

[email protected]
Quote:
YORUBAS ARE KNOWN FOR NOISE SO I UNDERSTAND IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
all ur talk is back to senda

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS THIS WRONG ADDRESS, YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO THE WRONG PERSON, I DONT KNOW YOU AND THE BOX YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid , you can not do anything . I will get back to you soones

[email protected]
Quote:
u bastard,u son of a thousand fathers all bastards like u,ur mother is not even worth talking about

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET SENCE ILETRATE LIKE YOU DEATHROW

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT TRY ME.
THANK YOU WHOM EVER YOU ARE.I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME.LOOK YOU SEND THIS TO ME DOING YOU NOTHING.LOOK YOU SEND THIS IN A WRONG TIME.WHY I SAY THIS DO YOU KNOW MY FATHER? I AM THE SON OF A PROPHET DAVID OYEDEPO.DID YOU KNOW THIS NAME? I KNOW YOU.BUT YOU WILL NEVRT GET FAVOUR IN YOUR LIVE AMEM.HARD SHEEP IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL REMEING THE SAME IN YOUR LIFE AMEM.I AM WITH GOD NOW I AM IN SHILOH CANA LAND YOUR MASSAGE HAVE FORWARDED TO MY FATHER.YOU WILL NEVER GET A BABY BOY IN YOUR FAMILY.UNTILL U COMFASE TO ME.YOUR A DEAD MAN YOU LOOK LIKE USU.BLACK MONKEY.WHERE EVER YOU ARE I BAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEM DIVOLISH MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FOOL I DON'T KNOW WHO MAY BE BUT ONE YOU MUST IS THAT YOU CAN'T DO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT BECAUSE HE THAT IS ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD SO YOU GO AHEAD AND INSULT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY NOT ME OKAY GOD PASS YOU AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM THEN CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER AND I WILL SHOW WHO I AM HERE IS THE NUMBER (JESUS) HIM NOW AND HE WILL CHANNEL YOU THE PLACE THAT IS WELL BENEFITED TO YOU AND YOUR AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THOUGH I KNOW VERY WELL THAT SOMEBODY LIKE YOU MUST NOT HAVE FAMILY THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TALKING AS MAD MAN FOOL NEVER WRITE ME ANYMORE CAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IF I DO THEN YOU ARE FINISH GO TO HELL THAT IS THE PLACE YOU BELONG

Put to shame by Tuco again Question -
Quote:
YUR MOMMA HAS BEEN AN OUTCAST EVER SINCE SHE BORE YOU AS THE SON OF A THOUSAND BABOONS, ALL OF DEM STINKING IGBOS WIT COCONUT HEADS LIKE YOURS.
Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ezio^^^^

The spoofing of email addresses is relatively easy. In the past I have spoofed lads email addresses and sent out insults to my more unlikeable lads. I'm sure the results are fun but unfortunately you don't see them as the lads are fighting with each other from the 2 emails (or phones) and don't include "you" in the proceedings.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More holiday cheer!

[email protected]
Quote:
kiaa my ass hole

82.128.0.207 Lagos
[email protected]
Quote:
I hear you. who be this? baba i love your write up. intruduce pls. give ma your number.

Quote:
U be fake man come face to face then we will know who the man is.

[email protected]
Quote:
efcc will be in your house very soon so good luck in prison idiot fool fuck you mama your papa ur anty ok
foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck off
dirty black axe....
as d name and color implies,so is ur heart{black and devilish}
no just try me make i no carry sealords come meet u 4 where u dey..
bcos i dey see u from here.
no just try any tin stupid bcos na u go first die?aye my foot..

[email protected]
Quote:
guy send this to your mother not me
hope less man

[email protected]
Quote:
IDENTIFY YOUR SELF MAN I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE TRETINING ME WITH THIS KIND OF BULSHIT,

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU TOOO
AYES BLACK AXE HOW FAR NA NA ME MARTINLUTAKING THE SECOND I FOR LIKE NO WHO YOU BE FROM {OKEMIRIN} AYE AXE MAN FEMMMMMM TTHERE WHO GOS

[email protected]
Quote:
(READ CAREFULLY)
IF U KNO WHO ME B U GO RUN 4 UR LIFE....MAKE I NO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE, JUST SEND ME UR ADDRESS, NA ONLY ME GO COME VISIT U..... I GO ONLY PUT ON MY ZERO, HOLD MY ONE, AND SEVEN COME YOUR HOUSE..

NA ME B FORMER FORMER 4 UDI HIGH TEMPLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD
YOU THIS BASTARD NEMENSIS GO SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU IJUST TANK GOD SAY I NOR NO U BUT I DEY PRAY MAKE I NO U UR FADA GO DIE THIS CHRIMAS NA 2PEOPLE GO DIE 4 UR FAMILY DIS CRIMAS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO MAKE PENNY WHO MAKE MONEY NO DEY TALK,YORUBA MAN OLOSHI,OLE AJUTO,YOUR MAMA WA DON DIE SINCE YOU DEY COURSE, ASK OF ME I NOT DEY MAKE MOUTH, MY WEALTH REACH HOME ASK ABOUT AGBAEGO NKENTI ONA ARANSI ONE OF NIGER, NA ME BE DIS,
AS YOU DEY SO YOUR FAMILY DEY DIE FOR HUNGER I KNOW U IDIOT;

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME YOU SCUM BAG I DON'T KNOW HOW EVER YOU ARE, MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU CANT SCARE ME,

I KNOW YOU STINKS AND CLAIM TO BE WHAT YOU ARE NOT LET ME TELL YOU SOMTIN YOUR MOTHER ASS SMELL LIKE SHIT.

FOR YOUR INFOMATION PPLE LIKE YOU ROUTE IN JAIL AND I PROMISE YOU WILL BE CAUTH SOON YOU BASTARD *DELETED*.
IF YOU WANT MORE GET BACK TO ME YOU USELESS NOVICES.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEY COUTONOU NOW CAN U GIVE ME UR PHONE NUMBER BECUASE IT LOOK LIKE U NEED ME? FESTAC IS MY AREA SO BOTH UR NIGERIAN AND GHANA NUMBER THIS IS MY BENIN REPUBLIC NUMBER +229-66596864 CALL MY NAME IS EZE CASH ONE OF AGULERI? ALSO IF U NEED TO MEET WITH MY BROTHER IN GHANA I WILL GIVE HIS NUMBER? BUT FOR NOW IF U ARE A MAN CALL ME AKUNA NWAOKE LIKE U?

[email protected]
Quote:
UR BLOODY FATHER WILL READ OFTEN AND OFTEN WHEN THEY CRY FOR UR LOST !!! FURKIN FARGOT
AND YOUR FAMILY SELF GO USE EYES CRY AS WE HUSTLE ENTER THIS NEW YEARS MUGU......NA UR MONEY I DE FIND...IF U NO WAN DO BIZNESS THEN FURK OUT AND STOP THREATHENING,IF U WAN DERE ME,TRY FOLLOW UP MAYBE I NO GO SCAM U AND UR RELATIVE ..IDIOT IGBO MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU SENT THIS MESSAGE, YOU WILL NEVER DOUBT OF SENDING IT, YOU WILL DIE BY CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE THIS DECEMBER WILL DEND, ALL UR FAMILY WILL CRYING FOR U, I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I COME FROM YORUBA LAND, I AM NOT JUST YORUBA, MANY PEOPLE AS TRIED THIS, THEY HAVE PAID FOR IT, UR FAMILY MUST cRYING FOR U BEFORE THE MONTH END, THE HAND U USE TO SEND THE MESSAGE, JUST WAIT AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PORNISHMENT WILL NOT END IN THIS WORLD FOOL IS IT ONLY YOU THE TROW WORK HOW CAN YOU SEND SUCH A THING TO ME DO U NO ME I F YOUR WORK REPLY ME YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INSULT ME BECAUSE HE WILL PAY TO ONE WHICH GOD DRICTE HIM TO HELP YOU ARE ALL READY IN GRAVE THIS MOUTH GOD WILL SEE YOU TRUE IN GRAVE ON LEST YOU ASK FOR FORGIVENESS IN MY HAND BEFOIRE ANYTHING I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET NOTHING THIS XMAS SOFA IS YOUR NAME FROM THIS 5 OF DECEMBER YOUR DEATH MOTHER

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of ours?

Quote:
STARVING BABOOM LAIK U. FIT U GIVE UP DISS GAME BI FO IT BI TOO LATE FO U GO BAK SUK CORK DEY FESTAC FO FEED UR FAMILY. I DEY SEE U SLEEP DIRTY FLOOR DI CAFE CAUSE MUMU LAIK U DONT EVEN GET 100 NAIRA TO RENT CORNER OF ROOM FROM OLD ASHAWO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. BASTARD SON OF A HE GOAT WIT SHIT INSUDE UR HEAD, FIT MAKE U UNDERSTAND HOW SHONKY UR FORM IS. I LAFF AT UR POOR ENGLISH NA PATHETIC SPELLING. MUMU WIT 1ST GRADE EDUCATION U TINK WIT FORM LAIK DAT U DON EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU ONE TAIM? HAHAHA I LAFF AT UR STUPIDITY. FIT U ACCEPT DAT U R NOT SUITED FOR BI FULL GEE LAIK ME. ONLY TING U DON GET FROM TROW UR 419 IS I DON CHOP UR DOLLAR EVERI TAIM WETTIN I DEY OVERTAKE EVRI UR MAGA. SAY MY GOOD BROS DIS ONE TAIM I DON HELP U, OK? I DON SEND U $5K IN EXCHANGE FO LET ME FULK UR MAMAS YANSH FO 1 WEEK. I ALSO DON SEND U ONE HEALTHY GOAT FO UR PALPA TO FULK WETTING UR MAMA DEY GET MY CORK STUCK DEEP HER SMELLY TOTO. BUT U MUSS PROMISE ME ONE TING MUMU, OK? WETIN U DEY GET WESTY FROM ME U DON GIVE UP WASTE UR TAIM FO TRY NA BI GUY NA GO BACK TO UR POOR VILLAGE NA PUSH TRUCK OK! IDIOT BASTARD CHURCH RAT BUSHMAN BARBARIAN, GOD WILL PURNISH U NAU OOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected]
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad loves to be insulted: [email protected]

Quote:
You will remain a fool forever

Quote:

Am protected already by his grace, nothing can the enemies do to me or my family, what about that, I can only come to believe you again only when you send me 5000usd from Japan. if you said know to that, OK bye I can't trust you again

From ME.Mariam.

Quote:
You are still fooling yourself my useing different email address to mail me, or by reporting me to some fools out there with you. am untouchable, try and you will see.

Quote:

I have told you in time without number to stop mailing me and you keep mailing me, go and die fool. I don't have bussiness with ninjas and Mafias

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO, , I'm very sorry it has been so long I lost my confidence in you. any thing you try to do against me will back fire against you, because I did not met you to make you cry or hurt you in any way bye forever, it is over between me and you.stop mailing me.

Quote:

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One I sent out recently (with a real lad's address as a reply-to and a lad's phone number in the signature):

While you are licking the boots of your oga for a few more minutes on the
computer, real men have one of their own.

While you are fiddling around with automatic translators, real men learn
languages correctly.

While you are getting drunk on donkey piss, real men know the taste of good
beer.

While you are visiting shrines and witchdoctors, real men know how to act
to answer their own prayers.

While you are waiting for a mugu to be fooled by your stupid format, real
men do their job well.

While you are spending hours waiting for the bus to the next town, real men
have traveled on airplanes.

While you must pay the ashawo extra to withstand your ugliness, real men
find good ladies who love them for who they are.

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL MAN GET USED TO IT

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
this small pikin u dey learn how to do g,if you nor see client attend
to i fit give u some,animal from igbo land them go use you do
christmas this year i nor get to talk too much because you go soon die
this year,christmas goat

Regard
to your mama wey born goat like you,your mama toto cash fire
incase u need fire intinguisher call ur papa wey bi pig stupid boy

[email protected]
Quote:

You did not hear what happen to your family i hear your mama and papa was died yesterday , i very sorry to hear this ,time is comeing to you to died like mama papa MUGU like you, and you friend told me you fucking your sister

[email protected]
Quote:

just to show your level of literacy, you are very poor academicaly look at your quote (U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE) its MTCN NOT MCTN) TRY GO SCHOOL, I NOR BE IBO GUY, I BE BENIN, ALL EDO MAN THAT ARE INTO GUY ARE EDUCATED PEOPLE, BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. AFTER ALL AM NOT A NIGERIAN BASE OK, IF YOU NEED OFFSHORE IN THE UK, HIT ME UP, I THINK U NEED HELP TO GROW ASHOLE, DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO WRITE ME AGAIN, OR I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY AXE DICK HEAD, FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[email protected]
Quote:

NA THUNDER GO KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA AND ALL UR FAMILY ABI NA WATIN DEY WORRY U NA OGUN DEY KILL U. TIME WEY U USE TAKE RITE THIS EMAIL U FOR USE AM TREAT WORK MAKE FIRE BAFF U DEAD. I GO SEE U IN THE WORLD BEYOND, BASTARD LIKE YOU ... IF U NO GET WORK U NO GO FIND WORK UR MATE DEY BOMB TREAT WORK BUT UR TIME NA TO FUCK ASHAWO AND NA ASHAWO TOTO WATER WEY U DRINK DEY WORRY U SO ... SEE MAKE I ADVISE U ... TRY BUY COCONUT WITH 7 RAW EGGS MAKE U USE AM WASH UR HEAD COX PROGRESS NO FIT FOLLOW U AGAIN AND THAT GIRL WEY U OFFEND TRY GO BEG AM BECAUSE UR DESTINY DEY HER HAND. IF U NO TAKE TIME NOW SPIRITUAL VISITORS GO PAY U VISIT ABI U DEY THINK SAY U DEY FOLLOW ME DEY PLAY MAKE OUR FAMILY JUJU GREET U AND UR HOUSE HOLD NA ISHAN MAN U WAN TAKE PLAY ABI , U GO HAIL.. I JUST PITTY UR USELESS LIFE. TRY EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST MAKE U TELL ME WEDA U DON START SUFFER.

[email protected]
Quote:

I NO KNOW YOU B4 BIG FOOL. AND NOW U DEY CAUSE ME NOT KNOWING SAY NA
JESUS CHRIST BE MY STRONG HOLD. ALL YOU WORDS I RETURN THEM BACK TO U
IN JESUS NAME. HOLY GHOST
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYSELF AND MY FAMILY ARE
COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND NO WAEPON FORMED AGAINST, BEFORE
OR AFTER US PROPPERS OR SHALL PROSPER.

YOU SAY U DEY YOUR CHAMBERS DEY CHOP BIG SHIT EVEN WHEN U NO FIT SPEAK
SMALL GOOD ENGLISH. I ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO KG1 GO START SCHOOL
AGAIN COX U BE BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIEND EVEN TO THIS
COUNTRY AS WELL.

YOU CALL UESELF REV. AND U DEY SPEAK EVEIL. THIS EVIL NA HIM GO BEFALL
YOU AND YOU SHALL FOR EVER ROTTY IN HELL FOR UR SINS. I HOPE SAY U NO
DEY USE DAT NAME REV. TAKE DESIVE GOD CHILDREN DEY COLLECT 1 1 NAIRA
OFFERING GO FURK ASHAWO? IF YOU COLLECT ANY MONEY FROM ANY HUMAN BEING
ALL IN THE NAME OF BBEN A REV. NA ONLY GOD IN HEAVEN GO JURGE U AFTER
THEN WAISTE YOUR LIFE FOR THE EVER LASTING FIRE. CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND
CHANGE YOU NAME BIG FOR NOTHING IDIOT.

IF YOU WRITE ME BACK AGAIN NA HIM B SAY U NO EVEN GET ONE SENCE.
IMBECIDE. MUMU, FOOL, IDIOT, BIG FOOL. CHANGE YOUR WAY OF LIFE BABA
IYABO. AYANPUAN.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
onye igbo nke gi be Ojogo Type, can u see what u wrote 2 me , ive checked u BUT I FIND OUT THAT U ARE NOBODY, u will amount 2 nothing, stupidity IS ALL U HAVE TO OFFER, ur job recieved email from other people thatZ why u wrote all this storyment, from ur massage i know u ARE nonentity, uzo ifulu bu iko akuko mike ejeagha , come make i show u road , dont worry if all of this you wrote did not answer on ur head , then u will see. am from ama ogu abiriba Abia, check my IP AM IN SPAIN , U WILL KNOW THAT ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQAUL ,Will KNOW WHO IS WHO , NA ONLY THIS YEYE JOB WHEN BE UR HOPE THAT WHY U ARE damned ,HOPELESS CHICKEN LIKE U, JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN SEE IN NAIJA , I WILL SHOW UP THIS DECEMBER , ASk Of Dr Kalu Spain. i will know who u are just give me time. my people call ur type akula.

Tu eres más feo que el culo de un mono .

[email protected]
Quote:

u are useless human being, look at ur write up, u are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dead Dog u are only good ur write this ur mama papa damn stuff i dont waist time with virus like u , na hungry brain you be with all of this i understand ur setuation , dont worry if u say u be man just send me ur location or contact make i send small Cow boyz to give u life mark so u will know say me are u no be the same level , onye aguu like u. emty barrel making nonsense noise na ur mama and papa when be more than an infidel , reprobate.

time waister i dont have time to waist stories teller if u are the man just meet me in ekoyi le meridian htl or send me ur common meeting place il show up my self "16th". make we try the shift hungry dog like uuuu! so long ive discovered u i know that u are a poper.

u arent going any far so long u are a virus Local bad boyz going from okija to ijebu ur head will be the next, ( am waiting u with anti virus antidote Am A Bad Boyz Killer Oyeke.

Nigerian Local Champion Fufu guyz.

[email protected]
Quote:

You do not know where i am . I just wasting your time for Nigeria , beg me so that i will bring you here and you make fucking money within months .

You do not have the spirit to do guy man work because guy man work is one love , more blessings . I have all it takes to find you and you will know whom you are talking to .

Ask any one from Imo state about me , My real names are Kingsley Akuamaka . Ask about Kingsley DE-DE INVESTMENT Nigerian. the MD .

I wish you back to sender .

[email protected]
Quote:
How stupid you are by witting this type of massage to guy man like you? are you drunk? change your behavior so that you can get money like others.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FROM FESTACK BOY BACK TO SENDER

YOU ARE MARAFOKAR FOREVAR OK OK OK SE I BE IgBo FROM IMO STAET SO MY GOD IS JESUS CHRIST SO NO WEPON CAN STRACK ME OK JESES IS WIT ME OK OK OK BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR JENARETION AMEM

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU MAN LIKE YOU TRY WASH UR HEAD WITH COCONUT.GUY U NO DEY RUN TINS LIKE GUY MAN.... IF U KNW WER DEM DEY DO HE RITUAL I WAN DO MAKE MONEY ENTER LIKE WATER... TRY GET BACK TO ME MAKE WE RUN TINS

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO U BE WEN U DEY WRITE ALL THIS NONSENSE DEY PUT FOR MY BOX?

U KNOW WHO U DEY WRITE AM GIV?

IF U KNOW ME, MAK U TALK TO ME WETIN HAPEN MAK I KNOW. DEN STIL KNOW WHO U BE, BASE ON SAY DAY GAME WEN U DEY PLAY, NOBE ONLY U SABI PLAY AM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

PEOPLE WEN DEY GAME STIL DEY GAME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

BCOZ IF U DEY PLAY ONE, I SABI PLAY AM, IF U DEY PLAY FOUR I SABI PLAY AM AND IF U STILL DAY PLAY SEVEN ME SABI AM TOO.

BUT IF WON KNOW ME WELL, MY CAR PLATE NUMBER NA ( AY 0147 NBM).

[email protected]
Quote:
this is wat u are turning to. just imagine what u are doing to urself.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN I DO U?

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MAN WILL ALWAYS SPEAK AS MAD MAN WETIN CONCERN ME AND YOUR ANAMBRA STATE OF A THING IF HUNGRY DEY CATCH YOU BETTER GO HANG YOURSELF PROPER MUMU E BE LIKE SAY DEM DON WASH MONEY FOR YOU BEFORE AND YOU PAY WELL...WELL ...LOL NO VEX NA YOUR MUMU BRAIN CAUSE AM FOR YOU SO NO DEY CRY FOR ON TOP INTERNET YOU GO REMAIN POOR ALL YOUR LIFE AS THE PEOPLE WEY HOLD YOU FOR JOB TAKE KEEP YOU
REGARDS FROM YOUR GRAVE AND THANKS ALOT FROM YOUR MAMA'S SMELLING AND IRRITATING C*NT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STIPID IDIOT?????????????????? FROM ENERGY
MR SO CALL YEMI.

ARE YOU STUPID??????????? BY WRITING THIS SUCH ILLITERATE MAIL TO ME.

CAN YOU SEE YOU ARE USING G MAIL AS YOUR PRUDENTIAL LTD GH BANK DOMAIN, WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO CREAT BANK DOMAIN FOR YOUR WORK, YOU ARE A POOR MAN AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR

IF YOU ARE FROM AGULERI? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I AM FROM IN NIJA?

YOU CAN ASK ONOCHIE ABOUT ME,

YOU HAVENT MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS OKAY? I HAVE SIX BOYS WITH ME AND I HAVE BUILD HOUSES IN NIJA SUCH AS LAGOS / ENUGU AND ABS.

YOU ARE TOOOOOOOOOOO SMALL TO TREAT ME , HOW I WISH THAT I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LIVING I COULD HAVE VISIT YOU AND CHASE YOU OUT FROM GHANA ALSO I WILL VISIT YOU IN NIJA AND CHASE YOU OUT TILL YOU RUN INSIDE BUSH

YOU ARE STUPID IDIOT.

ENERGY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U FUCKING WITH ME

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:
I Mai be say NO GOOD N*ggah. I tell dem Fuk yoo. My home ahdress is you Mambas House BITCH!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ANYWHERE YOU ARE NOW BY FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, U NO SEE UR LIFE, AYES NO DEY FLIP MOUTH AS YOU DEY TALK ANY WAY I DONT FURKING KNOW U IDIOT, AM GIVE U MY ADDRESS TO PROVE U WRONG IDIOT WERE THE HELL ARE U FROM. ( 56 MARKUS STREET SANTUS ESTATE OFF ALLUMINIUM VILLAGE DOPEMU LAGOS: ) U ARE NOTHING BUT A SHIT I DEY WAIT FOR U, NA AYES GO FLOUGH YOU DIE, MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGO GIVE ME UR MOTHER MAKE I FURK THE HELL OUT OF HER PUSSY IDIOT, WERE U DEY THEY FLIP THIS UR DIRTY MOUNT, I CAN'T JUST WAIT TO SEE UR ACTION MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U ARE A LOST SON OF A DEAD FATHER FOOL. U SEND ME UR ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER TO SEE LITTLE OF MY ACTION AYES NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH YEAYEA MUGU, ABE NA WOMEN KEEP U FORM HOUSE DEY FEED U? U BETTER TALK SO THAT I GO SORT U WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF U KNW SAY GOD NODE EXIST TRY SEND ME THIS AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK FOOL YOU NEED TO CHANT THIS MANTRA AND FIND PEACE YOU CAN NOT TOUCH ME OK HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE NOW YOUR CURSE HAS COME BACK ON YOU AND YOU REALLY NEED TO CHANT THIS MAHA MANTRA OR ELSE HARI BOL SPIRIT SOUL

[email protected]
Quote:
JESUS SAID GIVE LUV FOR HATE SO I WISH YOU GOOD THINGS GREAT THINGS AND ESPECIALLY PEACE IT IS EASY TO LUV THOSE WHO LUV YOU BUT TO LUV THOSE WHO HATE YOU AND WISH YOU HARM IS CLOSE TO GOD SO I WISH YOU ALL GOOD THINGS AND THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY SO MUCH TO PLEASE GOD AMEN== HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA HARE HARE PEACE BE WITH YOU AND THIS IS YOUR PUNSIHMENT TO CHANT THESE GREAT NAMES OF THE LORD AMEN ALSO EVERYTHING YOU SAY WILL BOMMERANG BACK FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS REACTION AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL & THE SAME TO YOU BUSH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
A FOOL AT 40 IS FOOL FOREVER ! YEMI GO HELL AGAIN WITH ENTIRE FAMILY & DECENDANTS

YEMI YOU ARE A VEGARBORN?

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE FULL OF SHIT AND NEVER A GUY U CLAIM TO BE BUT A POTENTIAL MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I NEVER KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, YOU SAID YOU ARE FROM AGULERI RIGHT? THE AGULERI PEOPLE I USE TO KNOW IS NOT FOOLS LIKE YOUR TYPE SO I DID NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE FROM AGULERI, COMING TO WHAT YOU SAID I AM RICH ALREADY, SO YOU POOR BOY PRAY TO GOD TO HELP YOU OUT NOT TO INSALT YOUR FALLOW GUYMAN ONLINE OK.

THANKS BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BIGGEST FOOL 2011 AND THAT IS YOUR PORTION

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I NEVER WANTED TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION JUST BECAUSE I KNEW YOU DON'T EVEN WORTH ONE SINGLE WORD FROM ME, I HAVE ALSO CONTROLLED MY REACTIONS TOWARDS YOU BUT I NOW OBSERVED THAT YOU ARE CUT OUT 4 TROUBLE MAKING.

LISTEN I SWEAR BUT ANYTHING IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AGAIN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE YOU WHAT MARCHES YOU MOST SO AS TO KEEP YOU IN PAINS 4 THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE. I DON'T BLAB NOR MAKE SHOUTS OVER NOTHING I KNOW I CAN EASILY WIPE OUT WHENEVER I WANT TO. YOU'RE STILL A KIND BUT JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IF I WEST YOU NOW YOU ARE NOT THE 5TH NOR 6TH PERSON 4 THE LAST TIME AM BEGGING YOU IF I HAVE WRONGED YOU PLEASE FIND IT UN YOUR HEART 2 4GIVE ME BUT IF YOU INSIST ON MAKING TROUBLES AM FULLY OUT 4 U NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKE ME TO ROUT YOU OUT OF THIS PLANET EARTH.

YOU SAID YOU ARE OVER RUGGED, IF I MUST TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF JUST 4 YOU TO KNOW WHOM YOURE KIDDING WITH KUZ AS A BLACK AXE MY IDENTITY IS NOT HIDDEN AM COLLINS A.K.A GERMAN I GRADUATED FROM UNIBEN (2005) MARKETING IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS GO TO V.G.C ASK OF OLUWA AM HIS YOUNGER COUSINE. ALSO YOU SAID YOU ARE FROM NDIANICHE, IN ARONDIZOGO WELL MY MATERNAL HOME IS NDIBEUCHE IN NDIBEOGBUONYEOMA IN AMURO COMMUNITY ALSO IN ARONDIZOGO.

WITH THIS INFO OF MINE YOU CAN SEE AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU IN ANY WAY YOU CAN STILL WAIT 4 ME I MUST ARRIVE V.G.C BY 6TH OF JANUARY TO SEE MY BROTHER OLUWA.

THANKS 4 UR UNDERSTANDING
COLLINS

[email protected]
Quote:
local mugu
You are mugu guy

Kuala Lumpur
[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER BURN YOU AND YOUR MAMA..WHERE IN THIS WORLD DID YOU SEND ME YOUR JOB TALKLESS OF HANDLING BOX? WELL I WONT BLAME MORON LIKE YOU.
USE YOUR CORRECT MAILBOX AND SEND ME THIS MASSAGE MAKE I KNOW YOU IN PERSON AND MARD YOU.. DONT PLAY WITH FIRE..I DEY COME NIGER 18TH WITH MY NEW VW TOURAGE. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT POWERFUL REVOLVEL TRIGER AT COST OF #600,000 NAIRA TRY GET YOURSELF ARRANGED MAKE WE DRAG FACE TO FACE. I SEAR IF I KNOW YOU IN PERSON I WILL BLOW YOUR ASS AND TROW YOU INSIDE RIVER...GO AND ASK OF ME FIRST BEFORE YOU MESS.

BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR (6) SIX FEET IS ARROUND THE CONER
THUNDER BURN YOU AND YOUR MAMA..WHERE IN THIS WORLD DID YOU SEND ME YOUR JOB TALKLESS OF HANDLING BOX? WELL I WONT BLAME MORON LIKE YOU.
USE YOUR CORRECT MAILBOX AND SEND ME THIS MASSAGE MAKE I KNOW YOU IN PERSON THEN I MARD YOU.. DONT PLAY WITH FIRE..I DEY COME NIGER 18TH WITH MY NEW VW TOURAGE. I HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT POWERFUL REVOLVEL TRIGER AT COST OF #600,000 NAIRA TRY GET YOURSELF ARRANGED MAKE WE DRAG FACE TO FACE. I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE IF I KNOW YOU IN PERSON. THAT WILL BE TOO HOT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..BCOS I WILL BE COLLECTING DEATH OF YOU GUYS ONE BY ONE. DONT PLAY WITH FIRE..

I WILL BLOW YOUR ASS AND TROW YOU INSIDE RIVER...GO AND ASK OF ME FIRST BEFORE YOU MESS.

BASTARD

ALUSI

41.189.34.100 Cote d'Ivoire
[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HAAAA? DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM LOUGHING AT YOU? etete is talking
Let me tell you that you have finished your self to be honest with you, use my name and visit that your native doctor and call my name before him and wait for what he will confirm to you, even hard it been i want you dead mr fool i would sent you a picture and will tell you to see my picture and once you view that picture you will die under 7confirmed days and so shall it be, but your death don’t help any way but honestly that 14 confirmed days i gave you is the day you will know that this life is another planate all together, and let me confirm to you that before that 14confirmed days which remain 13confirled days from today you will have a wonderful dream which will prove to you that you have come across a winch himself. Look let me tell you, what destroy your life as you can see now is calling my sweet mother inner part for an insult, look, I am son of winch it self because my protect is the head of all winch hence the heaven and earth is concern, I can help you if you did not come this way, after all your past suffering and you thought you have getting your self and started causing your self again but honestly let my lord God Father and protector destroy your life but do not die but suffer for ever and ever and so shall it be hence I blessed has spoken. You thought I am just like the way you see me? No I have something powerful then the things in this earth, for you to understand my meaning, on the complete 7days today you will have a wicked dream to proof you what am saying because your email id has gone far now, I swear will never live to see you progressing again and again, may OKPEKE NWANNE NGELE EZENWAYI STRIKE YOU DOWN FROM TODAY TILL WHEN I TOLD YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE COME ACROSS ONE THAT DID NOTHING TO YOU? APATA UKWU NWAYI BU MMAYA ONAYI ERI EWEWE ONU, that Gods will never live hand again and again because as I told you so it confirmed to your life to proof you what am saying, so after your past victim problem you encountered that stupid native doctor in villages here is still deceiving you hh? You are gone. Let me know if you my personal picture for killing me I will send it to you and not the one I be want to send to kill you ok, you did not ask your native doctor whom you are dealing with, just because you see me here in this foolish country and thought we are all one? You will still go and buy she goat as you see little change, but I blessed never buy she goat but have transferred and converted your life to a he coat and log as that he goat live like a goat so your ways will be sleepy and like a goat because that is what you are, I am above that your native doctor tell him I said, let him call my name and watch out what will happen immediately he called my name, that your jack knife will turn and destroy you and so shall it be because the power in me is above the once in yours together with your stupid native yeye doctor, show him my message and tell him he will also entered a heavy problem, look at you blockage like you since you come in the country you never know you are a heavy blockage and insulting the mother is ODEKWU like me. Ok HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA? DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM LOUGHING AT YOU? Because you don’t know where you have entered.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!
MEANWHILE, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU UPTO? SURELY YOU WILL PERISH IN YOUR EVIL PLOT. THE SINS OF YOUR FOREFATHERS WILL SURELY CONSUME YOU AND WHATEVER YOU STAND FOR VERY SOON AND THIS IS 100% AUTHENTIC.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU, IF I MAY ASK YOU? ANSWER THIS TO YOUR ANCESTORS WHEN YOU MEET THEM THERE, IN THE GREAT BEYOND.

I STILL RESERVE ONE COMMENT AS I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RETURN MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool
One can not think of your stupid message, at this time you still believe in she goat sacrifice to shrine.
Please repent before you are consumed by the fire in the Blood of Jesus Christ the Son of Mighty God in whom i Trust and confess as my father and savor.
give ur life to Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA WHO ARE YOU? I NOR KNOW YOU AND TO TALK OF THAT I NOR DEY NIGERIA SINCE 9YEARS NOW WEN E GO BI SAY I GO HACK UR AGENT BOX SEE NOR GO DO WAY THIN GO MAKE U REGRET OF INNOCENCE.

41.155.37.218 Nigeria
[email protected]
Quote:
A fuckin thief like you.Cant you get a life? Juju na for people of low mentality like you get a life and contribute to your society and try going back to school ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

ARE YOU MAD?

DO I KNOW YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish i had plenty of time to waste like you... why u take style de swear for ur self... use ur time for better tin u this poor church rat,, if u get moni u fo no get time to de type all those rubish,, hahahahahaha poor man, na owu de worri u,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, FOOL..... Stupid idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
I see you have a mental illness on my part I conferma I prefer working with men with no pedis like you, fuck you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why all this insult? me and you know?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MAMA TOTO ILLITERATE LIKE YOU THAT CAN NOT WRITE COMMON ENGLISH IF THEY SAY GUY MAN COME OUT YOU GO JOIN FULL.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa first born go die on d 14 feb 2011.u jobless bastard instead of 2 dey fine ur own daily bread u dey drink ur dead mama mesturation 4 grave.fuck u bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY WHY DO YOU THING THAT I WANT TO CUT YOUR JOB AND WHAT WILL IT OFFER ME IF I DO LIKE THAT YOU ACT LIKE PIKIN BY TALK TO ME LIKE THAT COS YOU DON'T NO ME MOREOVER I AM NOT IN NAIJA OR ANY WHERE IN AFRICA SO TELL ME WHY YOU THINK I AM THAT KIND OF GUYMAN THAT CUT PEOPLE JOB IF YOU.

I WILL NEVER TALK ANY SHIT AGAINST YOU BECAUSE TOMORROW IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

WELL YOUR NAME IS CHINEDU AND THAT IS ALSO MY NAME

THANKS YOU I WAIT YOUR REPLY IN A GOOD WAY AND

+6287887450777

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU, Ur father has HIV when he fuck ur mama and they gave birth to you with HIV. Son of a bitch. Suck ur mothers pussy. onye ala, awu ausa.

[email protected]
Quote:

you useless animal

your generation is full if you dear me again you die go and tell your reached family that i want to help them but you tout don't have seance full of animal family

GO TO HELL AND BONE INTO ACHES EDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

I will not insult your family but you will not see the end of next month i promise you , you will regret to send me such email .

Be a fool from this moment

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some insults from a few lads too, I guess...

[email protected]
Quote:

MR CAPITALL FUOL GO HANG YUORSELF U STEWPIDS IBO AMINAL MONKEY. YOU
AMS PIECE OF GORRILA SHIT.

U ARE BASHTERD OF HIHEST ORDER. UR PAPA IS ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON
ITA OKO EYELAND BEGGIN FO FOOD. UR MAMA NA 5 NAIRA ASHOWO LIKE UR
SISTA BUT SHE 2 NRAIA BISTERD. SMALL BOI. HYENA.

DAT IS MY PRAYWERS FO U U WILL NOT MAK ONE KOBO FROM MAGA DIS YEAR.
OLORUN, VBE EZE, OGUN, CHINEKE KPOKWA GI AMU. HOLY GHIOST
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THUNDER FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOO

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI.
ANIMAL. CRIMENEL. U WILL DRIN URIN ON BUS COS U HOMOSESXUALIST
I HAV SAKRIFISTE GOAT FO RIVER SHRINE SO DAT DIS CAN NO AM BE TO
RETURN. WHENIVER U DRINK WATER OR CLEANS OR TORUCH
DAT TOKOLOSHE WIL HUNT U LIKE AMIMAL STINKIN HYENA LIKE U. VILAGE
IDOIT PUSH TRUK

DAT IS UR MTCN FROM NOW ON: 666 666 666
SENDER: DEVIL SATAN LOOSIFER
QUESTOIN: WHAT FOR?
ANSERW: UR MAMA TOTO
AMOUNT: 1 KOBO
REVIECER: CAUSED BESTERD FOOL HE GOAT

COME MEETS TO ME I WILL GIV U DAT MONEY (1 KOBO) IF U BRUNGS UR ASHAWO
MAMA AND SISTA FO MY DOGS OOOOOOO!!!!
POR CHIRCH RAT IMBESIL AMU ATU NNE GI NONENTITY DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UR CHAIRMAN

I IS CONICTED GUYMAN!!!! YOU CALLS ME NOW AND I COMES OVER AND FUKS
YEUR UGLY WIFE AND SPAM
IN YOER SISETRS MOUTH!!

I WATES FOR YOEORS PHONE CAL YOU
IDOIT IGBO SMAL TIME AMINEL FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi gbakwa uka. mugu like u wey no makes any moeny
froms 419 scam idiot . hungry man . bush mugu who push
goat cart in vilage. son of gaot jobles fool okija shrin come fors
you all days OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A VERY LITTLE BOY PRETENDING TO BE
SOMEBODY. YOU WILL NEVER BE A SOMEBODY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE POOR
BECOUSE YOU UNEDUCATED AND STUPID. YOU WILL LIVE IN DIRT AND HAVE
JUST
THE RAGS THAT YOU WEAR. LOOK AROUND YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL
ALWAYS
HAVE YOU FOOL. YOU LIVE IN DIRT, YOU WILL DIE IN THE DIRT. THATS
WHERE I AM GOING TO PUT YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
well you are the bigest fool in life i have ever seen.just afther you must have finish reading this mail you will become a dead corpse and your entire family will be failure and nothing good will ever come to them again.dogs will suck your mum and that your useless sisters.so i say and so shall it be watchout.you slavevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv no 2011 for una

[email protected]
Quote:
GEE,

YOU ARE A POOR DIRTY BA BOOM. ASK OF ROBOR ONE FROM ACCRA
GHANA AND THEY WILL TELL YOU. YOU ARE A VERY STUIPD BOY TOO
SMALL FOR MY LEVEL.

YOU NEED MONEY TO CHOP TELL ME I GO SEND YOU NOT YOU GO THEY
THROW FORMAT TO ME THEY BEG ME MONEY ANIMAL. ASK PRESIDENT
GOODLUCK HE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ME.

I AM FROM DELTA STATE WARRI I BASE IN GHANA BOTH NOW I AM IN THE UNITED
STATE OF AMERICA TAKE MY NUMBER BIG FOOL +1630 568 9776.

CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SPEAK WITH ME IN GOOD ACT BECAUSE
YOU ARE MY LITTLE BOY. I HAVE MONEY AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU.
YOU NO THEY FEAR SELF YOU THEY NIGERIA THEY OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH
THEY TALK TO WHO THE YANKEE ANY HOW. FOOLISH BOY CALL ME LET WORK
TOGETHER ANIMAL.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do you find lists of lads to insult?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis, I've used this one:

http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html

Sometimes I also pick up the Lads from this thread and other baits on Eater as well as my catcher accounts.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I doubt if u be guy man.guy man no dey yearn the way u dey do so.All causes return to ur family.bastard.assuming i fit meet u,na earlier grave for u.i go tell u say i be very rugged boy from naija.fool.

[email protected]
Quote:

IS LIKE YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO OR YOU DON’T HAVE MUCH JOB YOU
BELIEVE ON AND I WANN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DO
NOT MANTION RIVER, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELONG THEIR, I AM A RIVER. KEEP
OFF ANY BE DOING THE JOB IF IT PAYS YOU NOT MY BUSINESS, I DO NOT KNOW
YOU AND YOU ARE TRYING TO CARRY LOAD YOU CAN CARRY.
BE CAREFUL.

[email protected]
Quote:

I GO SPOIL UR JOB AND NOTHING GO HAPPEN BASTARD U NO GET SENSE...U NO GO DIE BETTER THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
OTUNNE GI GBOWAKWA.IDIOT.,amadioha blaster you,
i will invoke you to has a fatal accident,since you think that you send letters anyhow without minding who the person is

[email protected]
Quote:

NA SO YOU GO DEY LOST FOR YOUR LIFE, YOU NO GO SEE BETTER AS YOU WISH YOUR SELF. IF YOU TRYING TO CONTACT ME AGAIN I WILL REPORT YOU TO OGWUGUW-AKPU OKIJA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chinedu na my mam wish i go take kill u, u go seem if i dey lia. U no go see beeter if u done want leave me that ur monkey's hand. If u no want dia no write me again.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW SAY I JUST NO WAN LAY MUCH EMPHASIS ON U KUZ I KNOW SAY U BE
WASTE AND A SADNESS TO ALL DE GUYMEN. U JUST DEU TALK WETIN NO CONCERN
YOU AND AS WELL DEY DE INSULT PERSON WE U NEVER SEE 4 ONCE. NOW TELL
ME WHY U NO GO DIE MYSTERIOUSLY, LISTEN, DE GAP BETWEEN BOTH OF US IS
VERY WILD, CANT U SEE? HOW MUCH SHIRT, JEAN, PERFUME, GOLD, CARS,
HOUSES, DRINKS U DEY FIT BUY?

I NO GO INSULT YOUR PARENTS KUS I KNOW HOW I TOOK MINE. ITS BECAUSE U
DONT VALUE YOURS DAT MADE YOU TO BE INSULTING OTHER PEOPLES PARENTS. I
HAVE GIVEN YOU FULL DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF DE SCHOOL I GRADUATED FROM,
YEAR, NAME, NUMBER, VILLAGE AND WHERE I STAY IN G.R.A LAGOS JUST FOR
YOU TO KNOW DAT AM NOT CUTOUT FOR TROUBLE MAKING BUT YOU HAVE INSISTED
DAT YOU WANT TO DIE LIKE FOWL NO WAHALA YOU GO SEE SHE NA ME YOU DE
ABUSE?

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a pure bastard na me fuck ur mama born you so till now fucking mother no no ur real father u already a born trow way child fuck ur useless mother that refused to abort u the very first u cannot even make inertional call poor thing like u !

[email protected]
Quote:

Bush pig like u,watin me and u wan dey talk abi u no no say shoe get size,guy go and fuck a dead goat,cus that's wat ur dad do for a livn,u just dey run d street to try to meet up but no worry urself u go suffer cus u no go schul.

Sucker

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE DIS FOOL WEY DEY OPEN MOUTH ANY HOW?MAKE OGUN KILL UR GENERATION AND WIPE YOU OUT OF THIS EARTH.........................BETA NO GO FOLLOW U AS U READ DIS MAIL,IDIOT.NA UR PAPA NAME BE MUGU?ABI NA UR GRANDFATHER BE CLIENT,SEE HOW U DEY EVEN OPEN MOUTH LIKE SAY NA GOVERNMENT U DEY DO...................I BEG GO SCHOOL AND GET URSELF A LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO CUT UR PRIK

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool and i will never reply you again as your mate da look for mugu you da look for 9ja brother to fulk up ur papa fool lol idoit mugu na him u be, live one mumu

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
te voy a dar mi poya para chupar hijo de puta

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL FOR EVER BE A BOY I SEE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT LOOK AT THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR FATHER, IDIOT I PITY YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER YOU NEED TO CHANT THESE SIXTEEN NAMES FOR PEACE AND STOP THIS VERBAL ABUSE HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE HARI BOL

[email protected]
41.155.53.26 Lagos

Quote:
DEAD MAN YOU WILL BE
FUCK YOUR BITCH ASS *DELETED* GO SUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY.PEOPLE LIKE YOU DIE YOUNG.I WILL AT THIS TIME REFUSE TO PUT A CURSE ON YOU BUT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF WRITING BULLSHIT TO MY MAIL AND Razz I WILL MAKE YOU DANCE NAKED IN YOUR VILLAGE MARKET SQUARE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR HEAD

[email protected] 24 Font!
116.206.184.197 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Quote:
YOU ARE A SADIST...IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A MAN...THEN PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND YOUR REAL EMAIL ADDRESS...THEN PUT YOUR REAL TELEPHONE NUMBER. I SWEAR TO CONTROL YOU DEAD IMMEDIATELY..DONT PLAY WITH FIRE.

WELL YOU ARE FRAUSTRATED PERSON..GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION. YOU WILL DIE EMPTY HANDED. I LAY THIS CAUSE ON YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER PRODUCE CHILD UNTIL YOU DIE. WATCH YOUR FRONT I MIGHT TRACK YOU ANYTIME I AM INVESTIGATION YOU THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESES.

IDIOT......SHAME ON YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE ARE CHARACTERS JUST LOOK AT HOW STUPID U ARE. A GUYMAN TALKING LIKE A FOLL.

U ARE FROM 9JA I WISH U GOOD LUCK THROUGH THIS LIFESTYLE U CHOOSE TO LEAVE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is upset about forms I think

Quote:
YOU ARE A MUMU,

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT
FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE
YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO
LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND
LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER
GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR
STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR
2 NAIRA.MUMUMUMUMUMMUU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU,
BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. CURSED GOATFUCKER

and he had a second go, but I think this is a baiter

Quote:
U B NA BIGEST MUMU FOR INTERNET. MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE
FIRMING. GOAT FORKER IDIOOOOOOOOOOT. U ARE NOT SUPOSE TO EVEN HAVE A
BOX. U B SUCH FOOL UR MAMA TOTO SURFER FOR LABOUR FOR NOTING... MUMU
FO LIFE, U GET NO FUTURE EXCEPT AS MUGUN FO EFCC.

WASH WASH MEANS U CLEAN UR HIV ASHAWO MONKEY MAMA NA SISTA TOTO B4 DEY
GO WORKIN FOR ALLEN AVE. COM CARY WAT AREA BOYZ DO TO U SISTAR. FOCK
UR PAPA WEN E FUCK UR BRODA NA GET KISS OF DEATH FOR BABOON GRANMOTHER
STINKIN TOTO. UR MAMA AM MONKEY TOTO STINK UP ALL OF NAIJA REAL BAD.

I HAVE NOW PLACE U NAME AT OKIJA SHRINE COMFORT FOR NA LAND O DEAD,
BASTERD LIZARD MONKEY. U GO DIE AS POOR CHURCH RAT, BASTERD HE GOAT
MUMU WITHOUT FUTURE, U B DISGRACE FO U VILLAGE. MAY NA CLIFFORD ORJI
VISIT UR GENERATION.

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ sorry about that

Dr. Collins Nkrumah:
Quote:
OKEY GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FAVOR YOU, I WILL NOT CURSE YOU BUT I MUST BLESS YOU, YOU ARE BLESSED. BUT MIND YOU, I AM BLESSED AND ANY ONE WHO TRY TO CURSE ME IS ALREADY CURSED......I AM A MAN OF GOD AND I AM BLESSED. I AM BLESSED. AND BY THE POWER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I REJECT ALL YOUR CURSES AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.

PLS DONT WRITE EMAIL TO ME AGAIN.

Matthew Malika:
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH AND YOU DON TOO SUFFER NA MAKE YOU
DEY TALK ALL THOSE TALK TO YOU SELF, YOU GO SUFFER TILL YOU DIE

Kojo Smith, round 1:
Quote:
dem nor va tell u b4 say u b bastard
/. na me rape your mama pregnant wen she born u.

Quote:
NA MI RAPE YOUR MAMA WHEN SHE COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU... SO NA YOUR PAPA U DEY INSULT SO. BUT U NOR KNOW

I reply:
Quote:
YOU TOO STUPID TO KNOW THAT U R FUCKING A GOAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Round 2 (subject: GET READY FOR WAR):
Quote:
JEFF.
2011 IS SET TO BRING YOU A SERIOUS MOTOR ACCIDENT. PAINS SHAME AND DISGRACE. SERIES OF SORROWS. PROBLEM AND DISASTERS. THE YEAR 2011 REPRESENT A POWERFUL PROBLEM TO YOU. AND WILL AFFECT YOU IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. INCLUDING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. FATHER. MOTHER. SISTER. BROTHERS AND THAT YOUR BROTHER LIVING WITH YOU. YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO BE PAID EVIL FOR ANY GOOD YOU DOES TO ANY ONE. FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS . YOU SHALL NOT SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE. THE PROBLEM THAT SENT YOU AWAY FROM WERE YOU WHERE TO WERE YOU ARE NOW. THAT SAME PROBLEM WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR EARLY GRAVE SOON. YOU AND THAT YOUR BROTHER LIVING WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU PEOPLE SHALL EXPERIENCE A FATAL MOTOR ACCIDENT SOON THAT WILL BRING DEATH AROUND YOUR CORNER.

YOU SHUT FOOL. I WILL MAKE SURE I SENT MY BOYS TO YOUR HOUSE. THEN YOU WILL KNOW I AM NOT DOING GUY MAN WORK HERE. DONT WORRY. I HAVE BOYS THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MATTER VERY WELL FOR ME... YOUR FAMILY ARE OVER THERE SURFRING YET YOU ARE OVER HERE DIEING. VERY SOON THE DEATH WILL SWEEP YOU ALL AT ONCE. BUT BEFORE THEN. I SEND MY BOYS TO YOU FIRST.

YOU SHUT MAN WITH YOUR SMALL BODY LIKE CHURCH RAT.

Round 3:
Quote:
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL DIE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT YOU ARE. YOU CANNOT EVEN APPROACHED A WOMAN. WHAT SOMEONE HAS PREPARED ON THE GROUND IS WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR SELF. THAT SAME THING IS WHAT IS BRINGING PROBLEM TO YOU RIGHT NOW. PREPARE YOUR SELF FOR WAR.

AFTER ALL. I HEARD FROM A SOURCE HOW THAT MAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER SO HAD BECAUSE YOUR FATHER COULD NOT DO IT WELL FOR HER. AND THAT FUCKING OUTSIDE OF YOU MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO THAT YOUR BROTHER LIVING WITH YOU. SHAM ON YOUR FATHER AND SHAM ON YOUR MOTHER. AND SHAME ALSO TO YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE THE CHILDREN. YOUR MOTHER IS AT HOME CRYING FOR YOU TO SEND HER MONEY. I BELIEVE SHE WILL SOON GO AND FUCK OUT SIDE BECAUSE OF MONEY AGAIN. SHE HAS ALWAYS BE FUCKING OUT SIDE. AND THAT WAS HOW WE MET OUR SELVES. I AM EVEN TIRE OF FUCKING THAT OLD AND WRINKLED PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER. SHE IS TOO OLD FOR MY LIKING.

YOU SHUT FOOL. YOU AND AKIN AND PAWPAW. I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHO IS TALLER. WHEN YOUR FRIEND SNATCH YOUR GIRL FRIEND FROM YOU . WHAT DID YOU DO. FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU LEAVE IN ONE SINGLE ROOM YET YOU MAKE YOUR MOUTH TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE FROM SOME WHERE. SINGLE ROOM BOY LIKE YOU. YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOUR STUPID OLD WOMAN TELL YOU SAY ....YOU LOOK LIKE FOURTEEN?... SMALL BOY LIKE YOU THAT I WAS TRYING TO HELP.. OKIJAA JUJU IS CALLING YOUR SPIRIT. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
DONT YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY? LOOK AT YOU WHO IS SAYING SOMEONE HAS NOT MADE MONEY. WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS OVER THERE FUCKING AROUND FOR MONEY. AND YOUR FATHER DOING SECURITY JOB ALL OVER. YOU CAN STILL OPEN YOUR WIDE MOUTH TO TALK BECAUSE YOU CAN SUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY.

STOP JEALOUS YOUR FRIEND ABEL. HE HAS MADE MONEY GO MAKE YOURS. I HAVE MADE MONEY . HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT I NOW LEAVE IN SELF COMPOUND. IDIOT LIKE YOU.

Round 4:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL. EMEKA IS AN IDIOT ..... IYA... IYA ....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EMEKA IS A BIG FOOL.... IYA ... IYA ,,,, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR MAMA GO DIE THIS YEAR AND YOUR FAMILY NOR GO GET 1.CEDE OR NAIRA TO BURIE HER. SHE WILL ROTTEN AND SMELL. AND THAT SMELL WILL COS MORE DEATH IN YOUR FAMILY. BUT YOU WILL DIE FIRST. BECAUSE YOUR MATES ARE IN HELL FIRE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME JOIN THEM........ OYANRA. ETUM' NEGE. IKPUGI. ANOFIA LIKE U. BIST. DEATH IS CALLING YOU. GO... GOOO GOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... GO AND DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT I HAVE SWEAR ON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. JEFF MY FOOT OR YOU AR FEDRICK MY BOOTUS.
AFTER YOUR DEATH. ALL THE MEN IN YOUR FAMILY WILL INVOLVE ON A ROBBERY CASE AT ONCE.. AND THE POLICE FORCE SHALL SEND THEM TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE WITHOUT NO BAIL GRANT. WHILE ALL THE WOMEN SHALL INVOLVE ON PROSTITUTION IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT NO TURNING BACK. AND NA AREA BOYS WITH TROTRO DRIVERS GO FUCK THEIR TOTO TEAR. AND NO DOCTOR GO FIT PATCH THE TOTO AGAIN. NA THAT ONE GO KILL THEM. ESIE'WU LIKE YOU. YOUR GOOD GO TURN BAD TO THE EYES OF ANY BODY YOU HELP. NA MY PRAYER FOR THEM TO PAY YOU WITH EVIL. AS YOU RUSH GO RUSSIA RUSH COM BACK. NA SO YOU GO RUSH GET ACCIDENT WEN EGO TAKE YOUR LIFE THIS WEEK.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing ^ Addictive, isn't it?

[email protected]
Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOUR MOTHER JUST FINISH FUCKING ME THIS AFTER NOON AND I HAVE WARN HER NOT TO CO,ME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN OTHERWISE MY DOG WILL FUCK HER, SO WARN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SELF FOOLISH PERSON LIKE YOU WHICH MAGA YOU GET, YOUR FATHER BE MAGA OR YOUR RELATIVE.
STUPON

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father banstard, you want make i turn you to cripple now, aguleri boy wey now sabi read well see waiting you write na so una people be here self .

[email protected]
Quote:
EMPTY THREAT

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you doing me such maessage? do i know you?

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHO YOU BE AND WHICH MAGA YOU DEY TALK ABOUT SO. I NO UNDERSTAN YOU OH, I NO EY O GOMER HOW COME YOU YOU EY TALK TO ME LIKE THIS?

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTHER FUK , HTIS WILL BE UR FIRST AND LAST TO SEND THIS RUBISH TO UR MASTER OR ELSE I WILL TAKE A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST U IMMEDIATELY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID TO WRIGHT ME BACK IDIOT , YOU COME FROM AGULERI THUNDER FIRE YOU TO DEATH FOR THAT YOUR STUPID TALK , YOU COME FROM AGULERI AS YOU TALK DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COME FROM . BASTED LIKE YOU, YOU MAKE MONEY IN 419 IS IT MY CONCERN ? OTU GBAWAA NNE GI THERE IF YOU WRIGHT ME YOU WILL DIE.
AWU CAMBIAL , GO AND HIT YOUR HEAD ON STONE IDIOT,MAY ALL YOUR COURSE DEW ELL IN YOUR FAMILY 4EVER.
ANIMAL...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST TALKING BCOS TALKING IS FREE.....BUT IF YOU WANT TALK WITH MTN U MUST PAY..
I NO GET TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.....JUST DEY TALK MAKE I DE BUSY DE COLLECT MY MONEY STEADY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic