SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad partners in Spain?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting experience limited but I notice that quite a few lads seem to have partners in Spain. The African lad seems to pass me on to Spain (or a 'bank' in Italy in one case) where another lad picks up the script. IPs resolve to each country so the switchover is genuine.
Any thoughts? Maybe the Spanish lads are emigrants from ladland? They have given me a couple of piggies, both accountholders with Spanish names.

Also I'm pleased to find quite a few lads appear very wary: 'are you joker do not waste our time'. Of course not, are you Internet Fraudstar? Maybe I should not send you activation fee. 'Shocked'
So many scammers, so few baiters, but it's good to see that we're having some effect.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wouldn't happen to be working with a Carlos from Madrid would you?

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No sir, my Madrid fundholder was Mark Bell until Gomer nobbled him, now it's Juan Fernando of AIM Redrock Fiduciary Bank.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an awful lot of lads around the world. Spain, south London, Amsterdam, canada, Malaysia are the big expat nests.

@Yabadabadoo

If your lad is a banker, then he must have a bank. Ask him where the banks website is? I have a lot of keen fake bank killers downstairs just itching to kill his website!Twisted Evil Of course we never have enough site killers so please feel free to visit us here

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MM, will bear that in mind for future baits. I don't think this one has a website, just email so far but if there's no website then we'll have a few research forms to fill in before I could possibly send any money Smile
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if he's in Spain then let's safari him to a more dangerous part of Spain. Or tell him that it (the package/Payment/etc) accidentally got sent to France. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When scammers set up in Europe, it is bad thanks to their increased credibility, but good in that there is a chance you can get an arrest you couldn't get in lagos. They're rare, take a lot of luck and coordination, but possible. But a good fun safari as Koko suggests, well there are plenty of borders to cross at a nice high cost along the way Smile

Music Man means that if you have a lad pretending to be a banker, insist on seeing his bank's website before making the transfer. He will set one up, you knock it down, rinse and repeat. Great fun for all the family, and you start getting flags to add to your siggy!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@music man

I agree nothing brings as much joy as a mugu with a bank or other fake web site. They are so cute when they make up reasons on why their site is down. Twisted Evil

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yes our site is down for maintenance. Even better when their email addy is their domain name and that no longer works.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I offer my services for e-mails in Spanish (my mother tongue) and information about Spain. You could always use GPS Track to send them round and round the country, or to Portugal or Gibraltar, or mix up Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Gran Canaria, sending them to the Canary Islands.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the help and ideas. I rather like piggies but I'll try for a website as Ezio suggests. We're only at 23 emails so far and the paperwork is beginning, only a formality, shouldn't take more than a month or two Smile

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yabadabadoo wrote:
Maybe the Spanish lads are emigrants from ladland? They have given me a couple of piggies, both accountholders with Spanish names.

Spain actively arrests and deports them:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=28617

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic