SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a WHAT?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing A lawyer who signs his name as "JOE." That is just amazing.

After he admits he's a scammer, what could possess him to think you'd send him a signed form? This guy is just so out there, you have to wonder how he scams anyone. By annoying them into sending money to shut him up?

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It hasn't stopped... (Lad in italics)

Quote:
You say I've got nothing to loose by giving you what you want but then I've got nothing to grain either by giving you what you want, and if you are scammers, then you wouldn't have gotten a letter from the High Court anyway, so the answer remains the same.

Quote:
We want you to know that it cost the IMF some amount of money to apply for the withdrawal letter and the approval and since you said you are not sending the $520usd... we advise that you do the best you can to sign the letter and return it to us as soon as possible so that we can take it to the court for submission and closure of your file.
Yes, in my previous email i did say to you that we have nothing to loose because the $7.5 is not ours and it is our duty to make sure that every beneficiary identified receives his or her fund safely without any compensation been paid to us,so we are only doing our duty as directed by the government of Ghana and the ECOWAS communities.
We are mandated to serve you and not to be treated like non entity or as an individual organisation.The IMF is willing to serve all clients with humility and not to cause unnecessary delays to any beneficiaries fund. At this point... we ask that you sign and send back to us the withdrawal letter from the high court of justice Ghana to you, but if you have a re-think you can send the $520usd... so that we can either process the fund to enable the the bank transfer the $7.5 to the account you shall provide or to close your file as soon as well receive the signed letter from you.We know that you do not have anything to loose as well as we see that you do not care about the $7.5 but to be honest with you,you can use that money to save the lives of some of the needy and helpless children in the world.We shall be glad to work with you and to make sure that the fund is transferred to you before the xmas break but however you want it,the IMF will be available to respond to it.We hope to hear from you as soon as possible with whatever decision you have taken.Urgent response.

Let's see if they like someone else getting paid:

Quote:
I'm sending the $520 to Medecins Sans Frontieres instead. Have a nice day.

Seems not!

Quote:
You shouldn't make another mistake,who is Medecins sans Frontieries? we do not know such a person or name, so do not make such a mistake again to send the $520usd to such a nam... the $520usd must only be sent to Accra Ghana where it is needed for the processing of the fund to be transferred to you and no other place,so to be sincere and confirm that you are doing the right thing you must only send the $520usd to the IMF Ghana's secretary... only and if you did send it to another name such as the MEDECINS then it means you are on your own and you have not kept to the honesty the IMF expected of you and as soon as you do that the IMF will have nothing to say to you but to expect you to sign the WITHDRAWAL LETTER sent to you by the High Court of Justice Ghana and with that we shall end our dealings with you.
We want you to know that we have few days for offices to go on xmas
break and it will be wise if you are able to send the $520usd today... or the withdrawal letter signed and sent back to me so that we can take it back to the High court for an approval to close your file,we are willing to work with you and to make sure that we fulfill the assignemts given to us.We hope to hear from you soon with the payment information or the signed letter, next year may be tough if we are unable to start the transfer processing now.Urgent response.

Quote:
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a charity, you boneheaded dip-dunk can't c*nt no load weenie.

Oops...

Quote:
STOP BEING CHILDISH AND IMMATURED,YOU CAN GIVE THE $520USD TO THE CHARITY,ITS YOUR CHIOCE,ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU SIGN THE RE-ATTACHED WITHDRAWAL LETTER FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA AND WE SHALL CLOSE YOUR FILE FOR YOU HAVE BEEN VERY VERY UNTRUTHFUL..

Can't let that go...

Quote:
Since the real International Monetary Fund replied to my emails to tell me that you are liars, conmen, and turds in a punchbowl, that about wraps it up for you.

Neither can they!

Quote:
let this be made clear to you,you have never proven yourself to us as a true person or responsible and i want to let you know that the IMF GHANA regreted having your file sent among responsible people to us,we shall not continue in this kind of immatured conversation with you but to demand that you sign the withdrawal letter immediately and return it to us so that the IMF will get the permission from the high court to close your file.Urgent response from you

I can't let them have the last word!

Quote:
I'm going to compile our exchanges and send them to a psychiatrist so he can write you up - my guess is he'll put you down as either deluded or just plain stupid. It might make interesting reading.

That hit... something:

Quote:
You are just exhibiting your stupidity to the IMF,you have clearly shown to us that you are a lunatic,and you rather is to be taken to the psychiatrist home,if you fail to sign the withdrawal letter and send it back to us shows how stupid and foolish you are because if you are not you should have had manners of talking or mailing people who never insulted you,we want you to know that it is only foolish and stupid people who will do what you are doing.we shall not continue in such madness with you but it will be very wise if you become sensible and mind the way you write and stop being STUPID!!!

Quote:
I know that you're a scammer, and you know that I know that you're a scammer, so what exactly are you gaining from this bone-headed persistence?

I would be very surprised if that's the end of it...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work Yastreb! After all, it doesn't matter if he's trading insults, researching history websites, dowloading huge files, on the Shield or watching LFL videos, as long as we get him to spend time doing something besides scamming victims!

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't the end...

Quote:
We have realised who you are and the IMF shall not continue in this abnormal dealings with you,we have just returned from the court now and a go ahead has been granted for us to close your file and end this bulshit with you as your persistent madness emails has stood as a prove that you are not an honourable person.Thank you for madness and bye to it all

Quote:
Thank you for your endless but in the end laughable and pathetic delusions. If and when the psychs write you up, I'll let you know.

This seemed a bit of a let-down:

Quote:
MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE DOUBTFUL ALL YOUR LIFE AND LOOSE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES.BYE

Quote:
I don't think that helping suffering people in Haiti and Nigeria could be called loosing an opportunity; it's called levelling my Karma. You, on the other hand, are heading for a major Karmic disaster. Remember that when your life turns to shit.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad who claimed to be from the IMF and kept putting this logo on his emails.

That inspired me create a new baiting character named James Phelps.

(For the small type challenged -- like me -- the border reads "Impossible Mission Force")

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic