SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One worth encouraging?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet a Lad with a minimalist message, who I think deserves to receive many magas:

Quote:
I am mr c0x b1lly here in Uk, i have a Business proposal for you.
Please revert back if you are from Asia.
+447O24O97219
Mr c0x b1lly

Asking him...

Quote:
Does Australia count as part of Asia

... earned this:

Quote:
I am mr cox billy I got your contact from the international business directory out of desperate search for a reliable and a business minded person in your country for a mutual and urgent business transaction requiring maximum confidentiality and trust, hence I am contacting you.I work with Ernst and Young Pharmaceutic consultant Company UK.The company supplies a natural herb to Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Ltd & laboratory London.Which is a raw material for research and development of its anti HIV therapy, Hypertension, Parkinson Disease, Restless Legs Syndrome, Stroke.
The herb is called Bragira seed. I did proposed to the said company that, I would be able to supply this product personal at a reduced rate. My employer buys this product from a dealer in India at the rate of 4,500 India rupees, and supplies to Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Ltd & laboratory, at the rate of 166 pounds .I had informed Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Ltd & laboratory London that I will supply at the rate of 145.GBP(pounds.Per sachet. Which is equivalent to (10,618 INR And I did inform them that the supplier is in India.
The Chairman managing director has agreed on the price, and he asked me to supply 1000 sachets which is 100 packets in one or two bacthes because each packet contains 10 sachets each and each sachet carries 5 grames material,as a test.
I need someone that I can do the business with. I need a partner, I can present to the company as the dealer of the product in India.Other to avoid conflict between me and my company, I want someone whom will supply this product to the said company. I don't want my company to have knowledge of this transaction because, am still an employee and I will loose my job if its known by them. that is why I'm approaching you to stand as the dealer in India. so that we purchase this product from the dealer in India and re-sell to Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical Ltd & laboratory, at the stipulated price as stated above; thereafter the profit would be shared between you and I . I am unable to travel for now after a bad vehicle accident; I have no intentions on losing out in profit as I need it to pay up my hospital bills. It has seriously drained me. With that i was hoping that a reliable person can assist me in supplying the Company this product.
If you can offer this services do reply me as soon as possible.
Am expecting your urgent responds in this regard.
Contact Number +447024097219
Best Regard
Mr cox billy

Headers are:

Quote:
From Mr Thu Dec 23 06:57:19 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 67.195.15.212; Wed,
22 Dec 2010 22:57:22 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (mta1054.mail.sp2.yahoo.com: domain of
[email protected] designates 65.55.34.221 as permitted sender
X-YMailISG: FBROaPkcZApayNAMiP4qE97PILckL72Tatf_OY6PZFNzOs4
p.AR_oN.gsLEO5u7cWC0BpGbQUwg5lq_QAllG4cXoFxdIsd.bFTieYMPlO1D
1itCKkauSUXspwXL7B6FYNCGRq96mWwLjegIERAz2pIdNWU0anaz47Piy7ta
vr8EeAYpkQ1rv3Hwpp4b7bjGMp8CUXOyBfdtDFQv5umFIvKAekD7ZlPNiJxg
z0E1Od51_uzLB6Y449edgntpyMx3nH2OjR3._BJDL33LzNlg_MpBct4l0_Sr
9NB6KncwXQrv588kQLcZcafs4YB5rGgfo.m4aW2moNdMMOS34okQrZWnq
R3CxOsSmrG7RrtmtiXnp2Ru1kYbx9yWkSUNKM5s4BFKFfGzTqtSGecOrjE7n
33NTttn_GYmiIboJ8YuAxfWub4KTA0w1y8t56AShxN1zMoiV9Ud9mgxECjCe
rVOWvICopiXkWg3RVhDEDgXHURVfO_b4MKm3ocYTCWGFaqhnX_y1tu
FYswbUxnIMFCi5VVq.RpKB2c863nzvamd26S0_QVMi9aQmR.hu4rX6wk
BlNFBjuenbUNf53P4P6IJMhgve_A5R1fosIIrME2pWVex1ETGOY0uI94 HcUV Vz.3_CgNDaZ3Qp8k8FTcg23Kbw.nGr37XG134yTLfkX4T8SbkcKaBZR
kgs.DkVMMikWHuM8qbqUo5JHGna4mnGeUw5wMlT3lV.ujK2GBLyaSJbEsa 6MUl.6YBSbuIGLpFY_JXW5deOBm9bOU9VHaMZtt0s1c_k1vp2BTcyPzIib
Ck_QgHhULpNRXKOQDjmYunmlYJt082iaDmDI71VmxE.Ekj_JWUv0CCk BkTvxgj6WbI24FvJ6RCGsiYrg4545QAqCTAu1MyS7GQwsjLl0YBmM1Iqfrl ZygPcBCVzujlZT36NHCo.kgPtpWTWZQjD4xJCuip9dAMab614wLvg..Th BpYeWnsezMot9nXEan9eghvk.yGeD4VjsOsCTgpHondfOPwgrATcnk Kiie
2L7 I1lPkS9bJTr4W30j3uDpYMxrUHLHpxsV5cx5uDhDJSo.BUvCzNb6lK
HeWY 5Y8_A6f_x.2kVDe8coYIILGHd6zxc.NQNRae.Ka3qKZAeBgv.0oN7t NghJun TtCATZdZCfCa_ksd1K4fmom.O2X82JgRlGUF5a894SO grff
ji8fpe25RYuM2ed7RkDFwY2wiPYe4bqWAAlqcOgUGv3Eh4adTd.qFA jqaekqM7NHI4MXEHYNFElks2Aexyo7MKX0yYC2.3bMR0hP7y7O
FXfK.acLF6IONlmZ3isFeXD8RXL9PmFZeJC4ERKnQPs2lJxwooUYxEh8gqCj
MaLcVK6piv_7vcW9FK7b2FGWTtbNwHk-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.221]
Authentication-Results: mta1054.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=hotmail.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.co.uk;
dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO col0-omc4-s19.col0.hotmail.com)
(65.55.34.221)
by mta1054.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:57:21
Received: from COL108-W26 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s19.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Wed, 22
Dec 2010 22:57:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_677ffbc2-
b87c-42b2-94ef-d96e3b90a153_"
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.14.188]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Business Details
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 06:57:19 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References:
<159954423.1292917287587.JavaMail.root@bgl-svr-wbml-
04.bsnl.net.in>,<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Dec 2010 06:57:19.0673 (UTC) FILETIME=
[A44BE290:01CBA26E]
Content-Length: 5973

That puts him at 82.128.14.188 located in Nigeria, BĂ©nin.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you should be signing up immediately!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick Google search of bragira seed comes up with:
http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/wanted/53432-bragira-seeds_roots_another-scam-sampada-farms.html

This was posted up 13 October of this year.
Sound familiar?

Quote:
Respected Members, Viewers and Readers,

Be care full about the e mails u received from unknown persons asking you to supply Bragira Seeds. It is one more online scam. Dont become a victim. As such there is no herb in that name.

I am posting one such mail which is in circulation for your reference. Be care and cautious.

Dont try to earn money in a easy way. Because it is not possible.

Quote:

Another Scam: From Mr.John West

Am Mr.John west,I got your contact from the international business directory out of desperate search for a reliable and a business minded person in your country for a mutual and urgent business transaction requiring maximum confidentiality and trust,hence I am contacting you.I work with Ernst and Young Pharmaceutic consultant Company UK.The company supplies a natural herb to genesis pharma & laboratory London.Which is a raw material for research and development of its anti HIV therapy,Hypertension, Parkinson Disease,Restless Legs Syndrome, Stroke. The herb is called Bragira seed. I did proposed to the said company that, I would b
e able to supply this product personal at a reduced rate.My employer buys this product from a dealer in India at the rate of 4,500 India rupees, and supplies to genesis pharma & laboratory London,at the rate of 166 pounds .I had informed genesis pharma & laboratory London that I will supply at the rate of 145.GBP(pounds.Per sachet. Which is equivalent to (10,618 INR And I did inform them that the supplier is in India.The Chairman managing director has agreed on the price, and he asked me to supply 1000 sachets which is 100 packets in one or two bacthesbecause each packet contains 10 sachets each and each sachet carries 5 grames material,as a test.

I need someone that I can do the business with. I need a partner, I can present to the company as the dealer of the product in India.Other to avoid conflict between me and my company, I want someone whom will supply this product to the said company. I don't want my company to have knowledge of this transaction because,
am still an employee and I will loose my job if its known by them. that is why I'm approaching you to stand as the dealer in India. so that we purchase this product from the dealer in India and re-sell to genesis pharma & laboratory London, at the stipulated price as stated above; thereafter the profit would be shared
between you and I .

I am unable to travel for now after a bad vehicle accident; I have no intentions on losing out in profit as I need it to pay up my hospital bills. It has seriously drained me. With that i was hoping that a reliable person can assist me in supplying the Company this product.If you can offer this services do reply me as soon aspossible.Am expecting your urgent responds in this regard.

with this EMAIL: john [email protected]
not [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr.John west.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A cursory search shows that Bragira Seeds may very well be a legitimate crop. [url] http://www.tradeford.com/buyers/bragira-seeds[/url] is one locale. Bragira roots are used in diabetes research. Some people believe it has anti-viral properties. It also sounds like from what I have read the seeds or the roots are primarily something from India.

Also E & Y Pharmaceutical is a legit pharma house.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic