SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first one!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I wrote this guy from here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1640984#1640984

...and he took my bait. YAY! My first baiting!

Hints and tips would be appreciated.

I started by asking for 65-70k loan to cover my credit card debt and he promptly sent an application. He has replied with what looks to be a standard form, not even my name is on it and asking for personal details, and has specified what to give him.

I've responded with:

Quote:
I used my sister's email to send my original query(my hotmail), but she's showed me how to open my own email account now. Please in future contact me at *my new email set up just for scambaiting*

1)Name:.......................Carol Br0dy (Carol is a nice christmasy name and I thought I might model my life partly on the Brady Bunch)
2)Purpose of loan:......................to pay off credit card debt
3)Occupation:....................I don't work. My husband has a lucrative business in the automobile industry.
4)Country:.......................Australia
5)State:.........................NSW
6)Home Address:....................*madeup address*
7)Home Phone:........................I'd rather not say (don't want my hubby finding out)
8)mobile phone:...................It's at the repair shop (it was dropped in our swimming pool) I should have this back in a day or so.
9)Amount Needed :....................65 to 70 k
10)Duration:...............um. I'm not sure. what do you suggest?
11)Monthly Income:............... do you mean mine or my husbands? I'm not working, though I get the use of our joint accounts of course.
12)Scan copy of your ID card.....what kind of ID card do you mean?
13)Salary Date:..................................N/A
14)Have You Applied for a Loan Before:.............no

I'm going to try and be as dim as possible when he asks me anything. Much like Mrs Brady would be about these things.. Wink
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your original email to the lad came from your personal email (the hotmail), before you set up your baiting email, I'd drop him, set up another email, and bait him again.

If not, then I'd ask every question in the book: Western Union? what is Western Union? I don't know how to attach a file to an email (then send him some huge files that he'll never be able to open.)

Later, you can use some of the handy tools found in the Help, Hints, and Tips section. Send some WU or MG slips.

Good job getting the first one going. It is a learning process, for sure. Consider this one a test run.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was silly to send from my existing hotmail, but I only use it for junk anyway, or for game contacts that I don't want to give my real address to. I have a Real email addy that I use for family and friends so it's all ok. Smile

My next email to him will be a lot of questions that I "forgot" to ask in my first email. The one after that will probably be more questions that I forgot (I'm very forgetful).
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, if your other email had any personal information in there, I'd suggest dropping him and starting again. You are so early in the bait he will definitely respond to a new email from a new character.

Thats my opinion.

At this point, keep your emails short because he is probably not going to read them anyway. He'll just send you the next format in his script. Later, when he realizes that things aren't going the way they need to he will get off script and that is when the fun really begins.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is absolutely no personal info on that hotmail account. I have always used it for things where I don't want anyone to be able to identify me. I'd just prefer that he uses the nice new shiny yahoo account that I opened just for baiting purposes.

Thanks for your advice Smile
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more thing, then I'll leave you alone to enjoy your new lad.

Gmail, Hushmail, Fastmail, all mask your IP addy. I am of the cautious sort that wouldn't want a smart lad looking up my IP addy and seeing what town I live in.

Chances are so miniscule that a lad would ever come over and try to get you, but I still like the security of being able to say I live wherever I happen to want to live at that point in the bait.

Now go get to work!

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

would that a certain Tanya as your avatar i see there Very Happy, pretty awesome considering I often bait as her opposite number over in Soviet Russia, Natasha Very Happy. However, i'm baiting this same lad as another character

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always remember to ask "how do I avoid sending him the document he wants right now, if ever?" rather than "how do I send it?"

The best advice, other than baiting safely/reading Eater U/stickies, is to read published baits. It'll give you tons of inspiration.

Your character's correspondence with the lad could be discovered by the husband, who accuses her of cheating and kicks her out of the house. Desperate, she arranges to use what little money she has in her purse to make travel arrangements to meet the one man on earth she can trust. Unfortunately, she arrives in a city 250km away from him, and sends panicked emails asking him to pick her up.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Binda...Welcome aboard!

Quote:
My next email to him will be a lot of questions that I "forgot" to ask in my first email. The one after that will probably be more questions that I forgot (I'm very forgetful).

Maybe you can just ask one or 2 questions at a time in each email. That would stretch it out for you, giving you more time to learn some more baiting tactics and more time to come up with new ideas for your bait. Not to mention adding to lad frustration Wink

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we're off! Thumbs up
Remember to take your time. If you're not sure of the next move, stop and think. Ask here if need be. Lads like to wait.
Let him wait. He won't go away... Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience is a virtue -- so only answer every day or two -- your patience drives the lads crazy because they want instant. Early on I would read the emails from the lads then wait a day or two to respond. So your patience is a good thing and anything that drives them nuts is a good thing.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's going to have to wait a while for this next as he sent his replies to my sister's email instead of the one I told him I set up. My sister has to forward his latest email to me. His bad.

He's sent the terms for a 10 year loan, but I'll try to get different repayment plans for 6, 9, 12 month and 5 year loans out of him instead. I wonder if I'll turn him off if I also ask about a redraw facility on the loan?

It will be easy enough to be confused over the banking details he wants. Australia doesn't have the codes he's asked for in any case.

El Nombre, I was thinking of using Natasha. lol

Quote:

I receive your information's and the loan Terms and conditions is listed below. We are giving out this loan sum $70,000.00 USD to you Carol Brody with the duration of 20 years and I believe you can be trusted. You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy. I am a Godly Man and i can be trusted. I want you to feel free in any step you take in this very transaction because your victory in this transaction is 100% guaranteed and Assured.

My reply:
Quote:
Hello Mr Kelly

My sister forwarded this to me. Please don't email her again or she will be angry at me. I see that you have offered a loan for $70,000 USD but I need the loan of $70,000 in Australian dollars please. I'd also like to see what your repayment options are for a 1, 2, 3 or 5 year contract. I'm not sure I'd need a full 10 years. I'm sure I could pay you back much sooner.

Please reply with the above information.

Carol Brody

He has actually replied with repayment plans for 1,2, 3 and 5 years! Unfortunately it's still in US Dollars. I'll wait till tomorrow then ask him to amend that.
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got him to send differing repayments for 1,2,5 and 10 years. Unfortunately, I took a few days off for Christmas and when I replied again I got:

Quote:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. ca7si3230521icb.25 [RCPT_TO]

:'(
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind @B33, he may have made a note of your addy and still get back to you.

If not, there's always other loan companies. Wink
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Read the thread she got the lad from. There's a special reason why she wanted to torture him.

He does have a backup account, but to avoid suspicion you have to hope he emails you from it.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It happens.
Dust yourself off, visit surplus and pick up a new pet. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accounts get killed, that why its better to have back up mugus.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic