SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Tis the season to be desperate?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone (or everyone) noticed the massive increase of scams in their catcher accounts? My catcher is rather new, and I'm used to about 3-5 a day. However, over the last week, that 3-5 emails has increased to 20-25 per day. Something else also, they are almost all loan scams. I normally get lottery/benificiary/unclaimed account scams, but it seems almost suddenly I'm being flooded with loan application.

Is this the norm for this time of year?

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In general, loan scams are quite successful.
At this time of year, even more so. Sad

The lads need a payer for Xmas so will change tactic in their haste to get something.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting lots recently, but none of them loans - Dead Bank Customers and the like mostly.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting a ton of abandoned boxes of cash myself... almost too many to bait!

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The baits I am currently working are pushing heavily for sending $$$$. Guess they want to go holiday shopping.

I sent all my baits an "automated" message yesterday that my offices will be closed starting 12/22 to 01/04, or that I am going on vacation during those dates (depending message is based on style of bait). That all emails will be answered if received prior to 12/22 (answered but no promise of "action" (money being sent). They will have to wait until 01/04 for the delaying and stalling.

For those of you who are receiving "investment" scams, PM me or put in Surplus Letter and "Arthur" will be glad to add them to his client list.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting more and yes, they do seem to be feeling a financial squeeze.

Even WU is giving out "bonuses"....got this yesterday:

Quote:
Besides,you were given a bill of $295,in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now. Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices.

In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $95.00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Later that day I got from the same lad:

Quote:
You will pickup the $5000 USD at any western union office in your country after 45 mins you send the $65 activation fee

Yet later....

Quote:
US$5000.00 available for your pickup at any western union office in your City, but still on hold due to the unpaid activation fee of $45 which you supposed to pay before your transfer will be posted to your country for pickup.

I guess all their Christmas shopping has put them a bit behind. Rolling Eyes

Anyway I finally replied and told them I was ready to send the fee but I was quite disturbed at all the different amounts and is someone to trying to cheat me??

I got this back (what cheek this lad has!)

Quote:
Please am very Sorry for the mistake the correct fee is $95 not $45 You are very right for your question because nobody will like to loose his/her money even if is $1 even me, but i must tell the truth and i stand on my word that you will not lose your money or pay any other fee again for anything as far as am concern.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic