SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aw, GREAT! Obviously f'd up somehow

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EDITED HEAVILY. Here's the gist of it. A lad figured out I was reporting him here as a scammer and threatened to trace my IP address and find me (Laughing yea right)

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace

Last edited by Vinata Giolla on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You deleted the thread?!

This translates roughly into "I googled and found you published this. blah blah great vengeance and furious anger blah."

LADS LIE. If I believed every time Frank Mueller personally emailed me saying I was going to be arrested for doing business with a Nigerian barrister, I'd be holed up in the mountains somewhere with a stockpile of spam and ammunition.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh believe me I don't believe he'll ever actually find me. I'm just being ridiculously safe. I still have all the emails saved if you're interested Laughing Meanwhile I don't know what would be the best way to respond. Should I try to keep this bait going or just send a one final message that'll make him pee his pants or what?

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I would keep the bait going and I would never tell a lad that he has been baited. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Corona.

I'd say that the next time you post something you don't include the actual email addy or web address. I think that would bring it up on a google search.

Or post behind a login.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Claim you've been hacked by internet fraudstars and slap the lad hard?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto on what Corona said. No reason on educating him and you really gain nothing from telling him he has been baited. He obviously does not get your (or more likely understand) baiting him. He just thinks you think you are being scammed. Keep baiting! Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he did find the actual thread, I checked. So what excuses do I make? Razz

ETA: I was hacked, got it Laughing Very Happy

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he found that thread he's probably found this thread, don't you think?

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* yea, I tried to do some masking, but I guess there's no reason why he wouldn't revisit the forum and find this thread anyway...*facepalms*

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^edit out his email from you OP. It will still stay cached in google but will eventually go away.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously you've been hacked by an internet fraudstar that is impersonating you.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've edited my OP, I just now wonder if he'll recognize the situation, since he found this forum and may be visiting again.

Lachesis wrote:
Obviously you've been hacked by an internet fraudstar that is impersonating you.

Sounds good Razz

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vinata Giolla wrote:
Well he did find the actual thread, I checked. So what excuses do I make? Razz

ETA: I was hacked, got it Laughing Very Happy

Don't make excuses, just lay it on the lad for being so stupid to believe stuff written on the Internet.
"Don't you know e-mail accounts get hacked all the time you moron" .. that's the angle I would take.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that was easy
Quote:
Thank you for your co-operation, i have checked and The topic or post it has been removed.
Mr. Davis, we do understand the high rate of fraud all over the internet and it will not be funny if someone become a victim but i keep telling our customers that the truth that they might have been leery by some con artist does not mean is going to be scamming and you will agree with me that there are still legitimate transactions.
but nevertheless if you are ready to accept our offer, let us know.

Thank you

Laughing

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uderstandable lad very good. He must have just figured you were reporting a scam. I don't think they understand our forums or baiting at all for that matter.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People people we have protocol here! The correct respond is “I am in your mama’s bed, yeah I kicked the goat out.”.

Even if they got your IP, it would only give them an area.

Note: be careful mugu really visit here.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I agree. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Buried Thanks for the reminder on the standard reply I had it mixed up and have been telling lads "I'm in bed with your goat and yes I kicked out your mama"

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic