SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Lad who won't let go (warning: profanity)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is, but I've attracted some stubborn never quit Lads on late. As well as the one who keeps demanding the withdrawal letter from Mal is an Ambassador from Ghana who contacted both Cammy and Mal back in June and still hasn't gone away.

Back then (emphasis added):

Quote:
Par what we converse on phone, which I the Ambassador of Ghana to USA and I am in Washington DC now, and your boxes is at Dulles International Airport.
And those boxes contain 22 million dollars, at the cargo department.
Now the government of US said, they need the receiver declaration and the ambassadorship on your name and the empowerment to invest in any pat of USA or Canada or any pat of the world in any class of business or investment.
They said why you are not receiving is because you have to be Odin as the ambassador to all refugees in Africa and it will be the only way to get back all you have lost in life.
To get those documents, you have to call the Embassy in Ghana and get the needed documentations on your name for your delivery to your giving place.
1, please send me your full information Phone and Fax.
2, Address of place of delivering.
3, International passport for me to know who I working with.
Brother it necessity you keep this delivery to yourself alone, said the US Government tell no one.
To inform you, the government is trying to get all the scams down.
Wait on your mail
Ghana Ambassador to USA

So Mal wrote back:

Quote:
We didn't talk on the phone, Washington is not where I live, and from that reference to Odin, I think you meant this for my daughter Cammy. Please clear this up pronto.

For a time he bounced between Mal and Cammy, trying to woo Cammy and soft-soap Mal, until Cammy saw his picture and wrote:

Quote:
Eewwwww... you're ugly. No way I can have anything to do with you. Freyja would not be pleased.

She also told him:

Quote:
Why should I waste time speaking to you? You're ugly. Deal with it!

Quote:
What the fuck are you on about, turd-face? What lender? And what the fuck am I supposed to have lost? Are you stupid as well as ugly?

In mid-July the Lad concentrated on Mal, except for a single message in September, which got him this reply:

Quote:
I don't want to hear from you again, you bone-headed butt-ugly goat fucker. Your mother was a piglet and your father stank of sheep shit.

Just over a week ago he was back to Cammy:

Quote:
Note if I can get to the boxes I will not wait to do just as you said, believe I want to end this delivery but the government will not let me do so.
Please you have to get back to me so that we can get the ambassador ship on your name in other to end what we have stared on the delivery.
I can wait to meet you soon today, please give me your phone number we need to speak.

She responded as before:

Quote:
Don't write to me, you ugly little turd - I don't want to know you.

He kept going:

Quote:
We have to get the ambassador ship on your name as they have said, that is the problem why you are note receiving all this years.

So did she:

Quote:
Oh, fuck off.

Guess what:

Quote:
The ambassador ship is the problem why you are not receiving all this years.

"I can't shake him!"

Quote:
What part of FUCK OFF don't you understand, turdface?

I think he likes being sworn at:

Quote:
The only way is to call the office on this number 206 259 8105 call now and they will send you the form to fill and they will tell you all the document will do for you and what you need to get the document on your name.

I hate to give him the last word but what's really left to day?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmmmm...

how about:

"kiss my entire ass you turd sucking goat f**ker"?

I just wish my lads would keep coming back for more abuse... I have SO much to give Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb Perhaps you can pass this lad off to TheDarkSpecter somehow? Perhaps:
Quote:
What part of FUCK OFF don't you understand, turdface? BTW, my new email address is [email protected]

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is funny stuff. Laughing
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable, all this rejection and he keeps coming back for more. Must be desperate. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mas·och·ism
   /ˈmæsəˌkɪzəm, ˈmæz-/ Show Spelled[mas-uh-kiz-uhm, maz-] Show IPA
–noun
Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering, physical pain, and humiliation.
gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, esp. the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

Maybe his problem is the first definition! Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic