SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pith helmet request - gold lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stirlitz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just talked to some frustrated lads about to start the return leg of their Accra - Lome - Accra weekend excursion.

I'm happy to not get the helmet because I failed to get an IP address from Togo / country code change on phone number.

*but*

1. I've got recordings of the squillion phone calls made on Skype between me, the lad and his elders - which I'll upload

2. I'll make all the emails available - someone from here is welcome to log into my baiting account

3. There is a piece of verification - it turns out that the hotel I claimed my character was staying at is under renovation (2 Fevrier Sofitel, Lome) which the lads didn't know (neither did we!!) until they turned up there!

Pith or not this has been an enjoyable and stressful first tussle with the gold lads

some of the bait progress is on here :

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195621

can the person(s) who decide about these things please let me know if my request is going to be dismissed, or if they'd like to see the entire audio and text bait audit trail?

You have given me too much aches
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

stirlitz, I don't believe there is anyone that 'decides' if you got a safari or not. Most baiters do post up their emails (with headers) showing the change of IP or phone calls (with change of country code), showing their safari, or something other evidence that shows the same lad has traveled and not just lad in location A gets a friend in location B to pose as him.

That being said, there are many baiters with unconfirmed safaris -- ones they just know their lad did, but there is no object evidence of it (no change of IP, no change of phone number, etc.). Most baiters just accept this is a fact of some safaris and move on to the next, hopefully working the next safari in such a way that this might not happen again.

I doubt anyone is going to go into your baiting account to read your emails -- post them up and get member feedback, if you like.

If your lad has traveled, I am certain he has some expenses from it. Has he asked for reimbursement? (It would be a rare lad that doesn't whine about the expenses.) If he can submit receipts of his travel (and they are legit and not chopped up), then that can prove a safari, for example.

Sometimes, it is the whole of the evidence and not just simply an IP change. Hope this helps. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can we keep this is ONE thread?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195621

Locking this one.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic