SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

High risk loan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a tempting loan offer from [email protected]. Since it's Christmas, I decided to go for $900,000,000 (nine hundred million United States dollars only) and have a real blowout this year....

Quote:

Please find my completed application for your kind offer of a loan.

1) Full Name:..... Albert Steptoe
2) Gender:........ Male
3) Loan Amount Needed:... 900,000,000 US dollars
4) Loan Duration:. 20 years
5) Country:....... UK
6) Home Address:.. 39, East Maple Street, London W12, UK
7) Mobile Number:..... +44 ************
8>Fax Number:...... No fax since 1972
9) Occupation:.... Scrap metal merchant
10) Monthly Income :.......... 2,000 UK pounds
11) Salary Date:.... Daily
12) Purpose of loan;...Holidays, consumer goods, parties, alcohol and stimulants

Success Smile

Quote:
Attention: Albert Steptoe,

I want you to review the loan terms and conditions again before we proceed. We are giving out this loan sum $900,000,000 USD to you Albert Steptoe with the duration of 20 years and I believe you can be trusted. You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy. I am a Godly Man and i can be trusted. I want you to feel free in any step you take in this very transaction because your victory in this transaction is 100% guaranteed and Assured.

CONDITIONS FOR THE LOAN.

You must make sure you understand the conditions for this loan you are about to secure from us, before we then proceed with the processing of the loan.

1. The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.

2. Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (years) after cashing the loan.

3. Particulars: The borrower must provide either of the following:-A Driver's License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name.

4. Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

Repayment: This monthly repayment starts after (6 Months) and the payment will be paid after you have gotten the loan, you will have to meet up with the monthly installation as stated below.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE.

Loan Amount:.....................................$900,000,000
Loan Interest Rate:.............................5%
Loan Term:.........................................20 years
Monthly Loan Payment:......................$5,939,601.65
Number of Payments:..........................240
Cumulative Payments:........................$1,425,504,397.22
Total Interest Paid:.............................$525,504,397.22

Furthermore be informed that you will also send us your full banking information's as stated below:

Name Of Account Holder:
Bank Name:
Bank address:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift Code:
Account Type:

In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan without any further delay.Get back to me soonest

Thanks for your understanding

Best Regards,

M0UNTAIN WEST FINANCE

It's going to be a good Xmas.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the same loan lad as I'm baiting as a 9 year old girl: (Link contains NSFW themes) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195368

He's lending me 3000 for a pony... having a bit of trouble at the moment as Western Onion won't let 9 year olds send money.

(PS: You might want to mask out his name a phone number)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'll be darned. I'll bait him casually, don't want to spoil your bait.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ no need... everyone feel free to bait the hell out of him. And remember a loan lad is not just for Christmas Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it any wonder the banks went bust? The bit I like the best is that I clearly gave my income as 2,000 a month on the 'application form', yet in the conditions of the loan in his reply:

Quote:
Monthly Loan Payment:......................$5,939,601.65

Only about 3000 times the amount I have coming in. I suppose I'll manage.
Very Happy

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was trying to get him on a safari. He crapped out on me.

I should've just gone for the $900,000,000. Christmas would've been AWESOME around my house with that kind of money.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'd be happy to receive an application from a new client. Why not ask him if that's the maximum you can borrow? He might be able to help you clear the national deficit.

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Applied for a loan of $7,43 (for a small plastic christmas-tree) which I will pay back in 12 years... Now lets get the paperwork done...

cheers
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Did you tell him about your "dicky" heart valve?

5% interest is way too high. You can get 0.5% from the mob. Shocked Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yousad Ouchea needs a loan of $4,100,900.00 Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's hilarious that you asked for 900,000,000 US dollars when you live in the UK. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic