SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*scoffs* Well!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA

ATTENTION:

RE: PRESIDENTIAL COMPENSATION FUND.

YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MAIL CAME TO YOU, WELL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

I THEN DECIDED TO MAKE THIS DIRECT APPROACH TO YOU IN ORDER NOT TO LET IT BE AS IF I HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND AGAINST YOU. MEANWHILE, I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU HAVE ASKED YOURSELF WHY EACH TIME THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IS APPROVED, ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE PAYMENT WILL BE STOPPED OR ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER WILL COME UP. LISTEN, IF YOU HAVE NOT ASKED THIS QUESTION TO YOURSELF OR YOU DO NOT KNOW, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO TELL YOU.

TO START WITH YOUR NON COMPLIANCE TO MY DIRECTIVES IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING, WHICH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. YOU SHOULD REMEMBER, SOME TIME AGO, YOUR NIGERIAN FRIENDS I MEAN THE PEOPLE THAT INTRODUCED YOU TO THIS PROJECT FUND TRANSFER APPROACHED ME THROUGH MY DEAR WIFE WHO WORKS WITH THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND REQUESTED THAT I SHOULD ASSIST THEM TO CONCLUDE A MONEY TRANSFER DEAL THEY HAD WITH YOU, THEY REQUESTED THAT I SHOULD ASSIST THEM BY REMOVING THE ORIGINAL OWNERS NAME WHO ACTUALLY DID THE CONTRACTOR, YOUR NAME AND YOUR BANK PARTICULARS FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) VETTING COMPUTER AND REPLACE IT WITH ONE JAPANS NAME AND BANK DETAILS IN ORDER TO MAKE THE JAPANS PERSON APPEAR AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF YOUR FUNDS, WHICH I REFUSED THAT I WILL NOT DO SUCH THING, WHILE THINKING THAT YOU ARE SOMEONE TO DEAL WITH, BUT NOT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE NOT AS YOU HAVE NOT FOR ONE DAY KEEP TO YOUR WORD!!

WELL, BASED ON YOUR ATTITUDE, I DECIDED TO STOP THE FUNDS RELEASE MOVEMENT BECAUSE I CANNOT BE DENIED OF MY RIGHT IN MY OWN OFFICE CONSIDERING THE RISK AS IT MIGHT AFFECT MY JOB. SECONDLY, BASED ON THIS UNGODLY SUGGESTION, I WAS MOVED TO START MAKING RESEARCH ON YOUR SO CALLED FUNDS TRANSFER WITH THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, AND I FOUND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT EXECUTE ANY CONTRACT OR HAVE ANY LEGAL PROVE OF OWNERSHIP OF FUND IN NIGERIA, ALTHOUGH I AM THE ONLY PERSON PRIVILEGED TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION AND IT IS A FACT. WHY I AM MAKING THIS CLEAR TO YOU IS THAT I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE STILL MAKING EFFORTS SPENDING MONEY IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE THIS FUND TRANSFER PROJECT.

NOW I AM READY TO FORGET THE PAST, I NEED YOUR ASSURANCE THAT THOSE YOUR SO CALLED COLLEAGUES AND THOSE PEOPLE CONTACTING YOU WILL BE TOTALLY KEEP OUT OF THIS TRANSACTION, SO THAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE SOMETHING FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, FOR THE REASON THAT I KNOW THAT NONE OF THOSE SO CALLED YOUR COLLEAGUES IS AWARE OF THE TRUE PICTURE OF THIS TRANSACTION AFTER TRYING THEIR BEST TO CONCLUDE IT WITHOUT SUCCESS.

FINALLY, THERE IS A PRESIDENTIAL COMPENSATION FUNDS OF US$1, 500,000.00 GOING ON NOW IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, WHICH I HAVE USED MY POSITION TO PUT YOUR NAME AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARY AND THE ONLY THING REQUIRED FROM YOU IS THE DOCUMENTATION FEE SUM OF US$160 ONLY, SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE US$160 IMMEDIATELY AND HAVE THE COMPENSATION FUND RECEIVED AS THE FUNDS HAS BEEN APPROVED. I NEED YOUR PROMISE THAT NO OFFICIAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OR ANY OF THE GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL BE AWARE OF MY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS YOUR FAKE CLAIMS AS YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM DOING ALL THIS TO HELP YOU OUT OF THIS MESS YOU ARE INTO.

I WAIT TO RECEIVE THE US$160 FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION:

Receivers Name:Davids Austin
Receivers Address: Lagos - Nigeria.
Text Question: Colour?
Text Answer: Red.
Amount: - $160

I WAIT TO RECEIVE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD. YOU SHOULD ALSO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS ALONG WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE.

TREAT VERY URGENT, BECAUSE FUNDS HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED IN THE CBN PAYMENT SYSTEM WAITING FOR THE BENEFICIARY’S COMPLIANCE FOR ITS EFFECTIVE TRANSFER TO TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.
REGARDS,

Financial Secretary, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

CBN GOVERNOR MR. LAMIDO SANUSI

My reply:
Quote:
Who is this?

Jonathan Davis

Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a pretty direct approach for a lad! Must need cash bad! Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
That's a pretty direct approach for a lad! Must need cash bad! Laughing

Direct almost to the point of rudeness! Gutsy move! Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if he's desperate, he may be easier to bait Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: RE: PRESIDENTIAL COMPENSATION FUND.

Body: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

ATTEN: BENEFICIARY,

Thanks for your response to my letter of business proposal to you.I do assure you that urgent attention is being given to this transaction to enable you acquired smooth and legal release of this fund to you without doubt. I promise to use my good office to back up whatever it may required you for a successful release of the fund(US$1, 500,000.00) in your name as beneficiary.

This is to inform you that the payment of $160 to the Accounting Department is neccessary for you to obtain the certificate of ownership from the Accounting Department Officer (DAVIDS AUSTIN) immediately your fee is received.

SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE US$160 IMMEDIATELY AND HAVE THE COMPENSATION FUND RECEIVED AS THE FUNDS HAS BEEN APPROVED. Kindly proceed to western Union Money Transfer and pay to the name of Account Officer with below information/

Sender Name:.........................
Receivers Name:Davids Austin.
Receivers Address: Lagos - Nigeria.
Text Question: Colour?
Text Answer: Red.
Amount: - $160
MTCN:....................................

TREAT VERY URGENT, BECAUSE FUNDS HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED IN THE CBN PAYMENT SYSTEM WAITING FOR THE BENEFICIARY’S COMPLIANCE FOR ITS EFFECTIVE TRANSFER TO TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

I WAIT TO RECEIVE THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD. YOU SHOULD ALSO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS ALONG WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE.

REGARDS,

Desmond Joel.

Quote:
What is this fund and why am I getting it?

Jonathan Davis

Last edited by Vinata Giolla on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Solid Snake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said in an earlier topic, I think it's because it's the end of the year and these lads are becoming desperate for money. Probably no presents under the tree this year for the kiddies because daddy is a horrible scammer. Very Happy
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Desperate fella...this will be fun.

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

ATTEN: JONATHAN DAVIS,

PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU GO THROUGH MY PROPOSAL TO YOU IN THE SENSE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND FULLY THAT THERE IS A PRESIDENTIAL COMPENSATION FUNDS OF US$1, 500,000.00 GOING ON NOW IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, WHICH I HAVE USED MY POSITION TO PUT YOUR NAME AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARY AND AFTER THE TRANSFER I WILL COME OVER YOUR COUNTRY TO HAVE MY SHARE.

THE PERCENTAGE RATIO WILL BE AS 50% TO EACH OF US AS YOU AND I KNOW THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS TRANSACTION OF WHICH WE OUGHT TO EMULATE THE CONCEPT OF HIGH CONFIDENTIALITY WHICH THIS TRANSACTION ENTAILS. I SO MUCH SEE SECRECY IN THIS TRANSACTION AS A LIFE WIRE THAT WILL SO MUCH PROTECT AND PROMOTE THE IMAGE OF THIS TRANSACTION TO A GREATER HEIGHT OF OUR CONFORMITIES AS WE CONCLUDE THIS LUCRATIVE VENTURE IN GOOD TERMS

. I WILL WANT YOU AND I TO ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS PLAN WHICH YOU AND I HAVE IN MIND NOW AS PARTNERS. LET THE SECRECY ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION BE BURIED BETWEEN OUR MINDS. YOU ARE THE MANAGER OF THE FUND US$1, 500,000.00, WHILE I AM THE ORIGINATOR OF THE PROJECT.

THE ONLY THING REQUIRED FROM YOU IS THE DOCUMENTATION FEE SUM OF US$160 ONLY, SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE US$160 IMMEDIATELY AND HAVE THE COMPENSATION FUND RECEIVED AS THE FUNDS HAS BEEN APPROVED. I NEED YOUR PROMISE THAT NO OFFICIAL OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OR ANY OF THE GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL BE AWARE OF MY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS YOUR FAKE CLAIMS AS YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM DOING ALL THIS TO HELP YOU OUT OF THIS MESS YOU ARE INTO.

REGARDS,

Desmond Joel.

Quote:
I see...so how do you know me?

Jonathan Davis

Interested but cautious still Razz

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both my primary baiter personae are being hit hard with scripts of all sorts. Xmas or New Year's must loom large in the Lads' social calendar.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the full headers for this lad? I'd like to bait him too.

Could be fun!!

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

“YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MAIL CAME TO YOU, WELL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW.”

What? The first part indicates he doesn’t know you and the second part says he waited for your email. So he believes people just arbitrarily email people? Maybe he thinks people just make up emails.

Or hold you horses he had a prophecy! Tell him to have another so he can find the Caps lock key on his keyboard.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the entire header

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx
Received: by 10.231.36.138 with SMTP id t10cs163973ibd;
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:22:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.182.85 with SMTP id cb21mr1500805ibb.44.1292638952012;
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:22:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.87.74])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id gw41si2163428ibb.0.2010.12.17.18.22.30;
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:22:31 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.87.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.87.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.87.74 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 9283 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Dec 2010 02:22:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1292638950; bh=OnRAmCy1VD/RQu+0FPX+cf506ndyn0e4nnbCTZKg1nM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EGqhMNA/lNDd0grLYjMhow/iaRTeGdUWDN9zX+fWAO7bw8N2x9BcY0KQekol9u8zhzSSByepEeRAZdEpMp2SC4ZfXm3CHD26cvImu3AZ1hCyJOHIHSthTR9aloQDehHyXONUVMojihn1bndyUxIqqkOVuQHzK1xTvRdQZW8rhJY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks I definitely annoyed him Laughing He wrote:

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

ATTEN: BENEFICIARY,

MY DEAR, MUCH QUESTIONS ARE GOOD BUT AT TIMES NOT GOOD IN THE SENSE THAT I GOT YOUR EMAIL THROUGH SEARCH MICHINE AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO STAND AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA CONPANSATION FUND.

FINALLY, THERE IS A PRESIDENTIAL COMPENSATION FUNDS OF US$1, 500,000.00 GOING ON NOW IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, WHICH I HAVE USED MY POSITION TO PUT YOUR NAME AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARY AND THE ONLY THING REQUIRED FROM YOU IS THE DOCUMENTATION FEE SUM OF US$160 ONLY.

THE RATIO OF OUR PERCENTAGE WILL BE AS 50% TO YOU AND 50% TO ME WHILE I WILL BE COMING OVER YOUR COUNTRY FOR MY SHARE OF 50% AFTER THE CONPENSATION FUND IS RECEIVED IN YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

I HOPE I HAVE MADE EVERY THING CLEAR TO YOU SO PROCEED TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN YOUR AREA AND SEND THE $160 TO ENABLE ME PROCCEED. DO SEND ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND BANKING DETAIL AS YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE FUND. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

DESMOND JOEL

+234-806-363-6260

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

would you mind if I call your lad for shits and giggles?

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing What you do in the call? Have any connection to me at all?

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No connection to you. I'll act like we've been emailing. Just want to bother him a bit. I'll post it up here when I'm done.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well go for it Razz

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things you do when you are bored on a Sunday night--call other peoples lad.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Syezl4b8/jd_online.html

Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I got this one too - he must be from fonda cocks! LOL

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"pick up some catfood on the way" Love it

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA! I love the accent? Was it old south? British? But an amazingly convincing old lady. That was a bit frightening....
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha!

Not quite sure what I was going for there.

I like the idea of an old British woman from the south, tho.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic