SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Day 13. Sick, tired, broke.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post may get moved behind a log in later, so stay tuned!

Long ago (last week) in a galaxy far, far away (Ghana) Lad K3vin received an email from H4ns 0low:

Quote:

I need someone like you.
Look, I know this is a scam. I'm fine with that. We all need to make money somehow. I need someone who can do a job for me. It's a pick up job, and it pays very very well.

If you are interested please email me back and we can then speak on the telephone.

Lad Kevin is a gold selling lad. He replied that he was interested in the job, and called to find out the details. Here are the details:

I work for a construction company. A few months ago we were in Nigeria building a runway for a GPS tracking company. We were all given GPS units to test the accuracy of their equipment, and the location of the runway. One night, in the warehouse where we stored our equipment I looked inside a small plane and voila! there was a brief case FULL of money. In a split second decision, I took the money, drove it a short distance away and buried it in the ground. Before I could go back and get it the company moved us to another location. Now, the clock is ticking to get the money before the battery inside the GPS unit dies--or before the original owner of the money finds out where it is--and the race will be on!

H4ns to Kevin:
Quote:
Thanks for the phone call yesterday. Here is the address of the shipping company that I was working for.

http://www.xxxwebdata.com/xxx-Track/

I need to know that you are serious about this job, and be able to trust you, before I give you the login information to the website. First of all, do you think you can handle it? Will you be going alone or with other people? If you choose to take other people, their money comes out of your share of the money, not a share of the total money. A few of my friends know about this, and their share will come out of my share. Fair enough?

To open up this trust, I want you to know that my name is Hans. From now on I will be emailing you from my personal email account (this one is just a junk account). Look for it in your box and make sure it doesn't go into your spam folder.

Do you have any questions?

Kevin to H4ns:
Quote:
Thank you very much i am very serious about the job,yes i will involve one of my good friend so myself and him should handle the job,and what ever you say is what i will do,mean while my real email address is [email protected],so i will be waiting for your reply bmaybe you could add me to your msg so we can chart too. you have my mobile phone already,but i will see still give it to you.

+233xxxxxxxx.

I hope to hear from you soon with more information how i could started

H4ns to Kevin:
Quote:
I just want to make sure that you get this email.

Thank you for providing me with your personal email as well. This whole job will proceed much more smoothly now that we can trust each other. We are going to be dealing with quite a bit of money here.

A couple of things before we proceed:

I cannot talk about this when my family is around, so if you ever call and I can't pick up be assured that I will call you back promptly.

Also, I bought some calling cards so that I can call you from my cell phone and there will be no record of it on my account. So be aware that my calls might come in as 'unidentified caller'. This is best for me in case my company ever comes asking about the missing money. So far, they seem to think it was someone that worked in the warehouse, not one of us construction workers.

There is no possible way anyone could ever find out where the money is without the GPS coordinates, so be sure that you tell as few people as possible. I suggest that you and your companion keep this the strictest secret.

I call Lad Kevin:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/c-Zvtmc-/sw_online.html

Sounds like he is ready to go, eh? All he needs to get started is the GPS log in so that he can view the coordinates. Lets take a look at the map:

Looks pretty simple. Lets take a closer look at my survey points for the runway:

hmmm....

I email Lad Kevin the log in information and tell him to keep it top secret.

Kevin to H4ns:
Quote:

Yes like i told you before that i will keep secret and do my best to make sure we make good money at of this transaction,i will do what ever you asked me to do and make sure i pick up money soon as possible as we are about to start now.

Regarding the calling issue when ever i call and you not pick up then i will understand you are with your family so i quite my call and wait for your call later.
I do get every information regarding the tracking and it was quite understood,like you said i should not share this log in with any one, i will do as you have instructed,don't forget i told you i will bring my trusted friend along with me for this deal and you have nothing to fear about,we both work as team and i have explain to him already.

I will wait to received further instruction from you as we proceed.

Regard

So, now we wait. Perhaps we can get Lad Kevin stredded really good over Christmas...? That would be a nice present.

In this bait we will be hearing from a cast of characters, but notably:

Bravo = Luke
Baiter X = Princess Ley4h
The Dane = Jabba Huts0n

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be interesting to watch. Good luck!

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Jim Beam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Jimmy Stewart impression! Was that intentional?
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, NM! Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah the force is strong with you NWM!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, just had a very nerve wracking conversation with Kevin's safari partner. He was skeptical and wanted the details--which I gave to him--and then he believed me.

He said he is a pastor of a church--didn't seem to have any moral dilemma with the fact that he was going to unearth $200,000 of stolen money--he gave me his website for the church. If you want it, PM me.

BUT! of all the places in Nigeria that I picked to bury the money, a whole entire country wide open to me, I happened to pick a spot very near where Kevin's partner just happened to GROW UP! WTF!

He says he knows the area very well.

Dammit!

He wants to fly into Abuja and go from there. Of course, he asked me for money, which I said I couldn't give him. We are going to talk again later.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Kevins 'pastor' called me, I decide to call Kevin and touch base.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/1VmUvwNE/lk1.html

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans to Kevin:
Quote:
Lets get going on this. The sooner you get underway, the better. We need to get there before the battery dies in the GPS unit. I don't know how long those things last. I wouldn't worry about bringing too much money with you when you travel because as soon as you get there you'll have more than enough for anything you need.

I expect to keep in constant communication with you until the money is in your possession. After that, I'll send you the details on how you can get my portion to me. I am a member of an underground society here called the R.A. and we have plenty of bank accounts in which to deposit the money so that it will be untraceable.

I will talk with you soon,

Late last night I call the 'Pastor', Kevin's business partner.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LWtQ221M/partner.html

He is really wanting some help with funds for the trip. That isn't acceptable. I do let him know that I will see if I can help in any way, but I would rather cut him in on a larger percentage of the money.

He emails this morning.

Quote:

DEAR MR. HANS .

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CREATED THE ACCOUNT YOU REQUESTED FOR, AND THE TRACKING SYSTEM WORKED BECAUSE I TRIED IT AGAIN. THIS IS THE EMAIL ACCOUNT;

USER NAME: xxxxxxx
PASSWORD: xxxxxxx

THERE ARE SOME THINGS I HAVE TO BE SO CLEAR WITH BECAUSE, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HARMFUL GADGET WITH THE FUNDS. PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT DEMANDS SAFETY SO THAT I CANNOT BE INJURED. I NEED A GUARANTEE THAT THE PLACE IS SAFE, BECAUSE WHERE FUNDS ARE KEPT I KNOW THERE IS SOME PRECAUTION THAT WILL BE TAKING.

LASTLY, PLEASE, I SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FOR THE TRIP. I KNOW IT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF WE ALL, BUT I RUN OUT OF CASH, BECAUSE OF MY PRESENT EXPENSES WHICH I NORMALLY DO DURING THE END OF YEAR. I PREFARE YOU GET SOME FUNDS ACROSS SO THAT I CAN BUY MY FLIGHT TICKET FOR THE TRIP. I HAVE TO BE VERY FAST. AT MOST THREE DAYS SO THAT MY HEAD PASTOR SHOULD NOT SUSPECT ANY FOWL PLAY FROM ME.

BEST REGARDS,
PAS. CL3TUS.

Just need to get past this last hurdle and he will be mobile. I think it's nearly time to introduce some of my friends into the mix.

eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this one is as epic as Andrew and the traveling computers - that one had me laughing on the floor laughing LITERALLY - Laughing Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HARMFUL GADGET WITH THE FUNDS

LMAO yes it is booby trapped with a carbon freezing chamber. You only have 15 minutes from when it is activated to punch in the deactivation code before you are frozen alive in carbon.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand his worries. What if Jabba hid one of these in the package?

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is MOST appropriate, but little does our 'friend' know...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit! Lads business partner is giving me a hard time about sending him some money for the trip.

I sent him this last night:
Quote:

No, there is nothing harmful in the package. When I buried the money I wrapped it up in a garbage bag very tightly so that nothing will get inside. All that is in there is the GPS unit and our money. The briefcase was a nice silver metal one, too, so it shouldn't be affected by the elements. It had a tag on it that said Mr. Huts0n. I assume the original owner of the funds.

I am at work all day so I cannot take any calls until later.

I can't get you any money to start. I realize this puts you in a tough position, but once you get to the funds you will have more than enough for any expenses. I can't be moving any money around right now, in case the company ever investigates me. That is why I am trying to keep everything nice and clean. I risked my neck to get this money, and now we all stand to benefit from my actions.

I am willing to cut you in on a larger percentage of the cash, say, 25%. I am also willing to let you deduct your expenses from your trip from my portion of the money. This is the best that I can do.

Chances like this come around once in a lifetime, don't pass it up. I trust you and Kevin so I want it to work out. We all have to make a little sacrifice here.

Up until now I've been nice about it because I didn't want to lose him, but I think I am going to have to get tough and say 'look, if you can't do this I'll have to find someone else for the job.' Should be a sufficient enough threat to get him moving.

What the hell is he complaining about!? Doesn't he understand that there is a bundle of money just waiting for him there. GET MOVING!

EDITED to include email.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This son of a bitch, he's playing hardball. He doesn't want to go unless we send him money.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/WOdMMu0c/nogo.html

At this point he is refusing to go, even tho I tell him I'll cut him in on a bigger percentage 25% of the $200,000

I like how he keeps telling me he is a man of God.

This just in:

Cl3tus to me:

Quote:
THE SITUATION AT HAND IS NOT WHAT WE SHOULD START BARGAINING BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL BENEFIT BOTH PARTIES AND AS YOU KNOW, IT WILL DO US GOOD IF WE PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER. YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID, I KNOW I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE BUSINESS. BUT THE ISSUE AT STAKE IS THAT,IT TOOK ME UNAWARES, I HAVE SPENT ALL THE MONEY GIVING TO ME BY MY HEAD PASTOR. AND AS YOU KNOW THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE MINISTRY IS NEW MINISTRY. WHICH FUNDS ARE NOT JUST GOTTEN. WE DEPEND SOLELY ON GOD. I BELIEVE HALF OF THE MONEY GOTTEN FOR THE BUSINESS WILL BE SOWN TO THE MINISTRY FROM MY SIDE. THE LITTLE MONEY I HAVE WITH ME IS FINISHED, BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY EXPENSES.

PLEASE, I STILL STAND ON MY GROUND. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ACCOMMODATION BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL LOOK FOR THE PLACE AND THAT WILL TAKE PROPER CARE AND I WILL NOT JUST RUSH INTO THE PLACE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW IF THE PLACE HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED WITH SOMETHING ELSE, OR DO WE SAY THE PLACE IS BUSHY? ALL I WANTED IS A FLIGHT TICKET DOWN TO LAGOS AND THEN PROCEED TO ABUJA. AFTER WHICH I WILL USE A TAXI TO BAUCHI AND THEN TO THE PLACE AS WELL. YOU MUST SEE REASONS WITH WHAT I AM TELLING YOU.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, IF YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY OVER BY TODAY, I WILL MOVE IMMEDIATELY. EVEN IF I GET'S THE MONEY LATE.

BEST WISHES,
PAS. CL3TUS.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think sending the money to another town than the one he's in might work. If he really is low on cash, he will be hungry for for cash with Christmas coming up and all. Maybe an MTCN can make him move. Wink

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nice thinking.
I find it interesting a Man o'God would be willing to hare about northern Nigeria in a taxi on these special festive days.
Especially considering we're in the Ember Months.

Stredding this lad over Christmas will be stredding and humiliating his family as well, of course.
One can almost hear the comments and ensuing arguments- his wife and her family will see to it he never forgets the experience and will make his life hell for years to come.

Spend some time reading at the Nairaland forum and you'll see what I mean. Wink

Still, if he refuses to play, there are always more lads.
And this one can be occasionally cc-ed messages about how well the pick-up went and so on.
Lad pain, the gift that keeps on giving. Twisted Evil
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
it occurs to me that this is a double bait, NWM has also hooked a bunch of baiters as well - because after the classic Andrew bait we'll all be logging on over Christmas to see how this bait is going

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this one lad that wants to sue the one that stole Jabba's money:

Quote:
DEAR MR. JABBA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM STILL WAITTING FOR YOUR GO-AHEAD ORDER SO THAT I CAN RUSH FOR THESE GUYS WHERE THERE ARE IN LAGOS AND IN GHANA.

THEN I HAVE NOTED YOUR ILLEGAL DOINGS AND BUSINESS ACTIVITIES SO FOR THIS I WILL NOT INVOLVE YOU INTO THIS ISSUE BUT I ALONE CAN NOT ARREST THIS GUYS WITHOUT HAVING A POLICE PROTECTION AND POLICE FORCE BECAUSE WITHOUT THE INVIOLVEMENT OF POLICE THIS GUYS WILL NOT VOMIT ANY DIME TO ME SO DONT PUT ANY FEAR IN YOUR MIND RATHER I WILL COVER YOU UP AND WILL NOT DISCLOSS YOUR BUSINESS DOING BECAUSE IT IS NOT DONE IN THAT WAY UNLESS IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING SUCH BUSINESS WITH THOSE GUYS WHO DUPED YOU.

BUT ALL THE SAME THAT IS BY THE WAY IT WILL NOT COME INTO OUR DEAL AND I ASSURE YOU I MUST RECOVER THIS MONEY BACK FOR YOU BUT BE SURE TO ADD MY COMPENSATION UP TO 25% BECAUSE THE MONEY WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS AS WELL.

THEREFORE KINDLY SEND TO ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER TO BACK MY ARRANGEMENT UP TO GET THIS GUYS BECAUSE WITHOUT ANY POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER FROM YOU THE ARRANGEMENT WILL BE FOILD UP AND NO ONE WILL LOOK INTO THIS MATER WITH ME. SO AM WAITTING FOR YOUR POWER OF ATORNEY LETTER SOONEST AND SOME OF THE TRANSFER RECIPET SHOWING THE SEIRES AMOUNT YOU HAVE SENT TO THE GUYS AMOUNTING $75.000.00

THANKS AND REGARDS WAITTING FOR YOUR REPLY SOONEST.
PRINCE WILLIAMS ESQ.
TEL.+2....

He just keeps going on about the police. It must be the Keystone Cops he means. Very Happy

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The Force is strong in this one.
I wonder what he smokes for breakfast?
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an odd lad indeed. He wants a Power of Attorney for stollen money?

Sand Timer Shortstuff

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, stolen, illegal money. Crackpot. Laughing

Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should explain in excruciating legal speak just how a Power of Attorney is meant to be used and how it does not apply to this situation.

Maybe then threaten to replace him with someone who is willing to help instead of create obstacles and waste your valuable time..?

You know that if he does waste enough time, you can say the GPS is no longer working and have him out there with a metal detector scouring the place looking for your metal case full of money. Laughing
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I can have Bravo call and threaten to cut him out of the deal. I honestly can't believe they would pass up this opportunity. I think that if it were any other time of the year he would definitely be on the road already. Hard to safari lads, doubly hard to safari them around Christmas.

I can also delete the parcel number at the GPS website. He wouldn't be able to login anymore. I could tell him that if he isn't going to go, he can't have access to the map. Might light a fire under his ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if this son of a bitch isn't emailing his Nigerian connections with screenshots of the map and having them scour the area already.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Binda33 wrote:
I think you should explain in excruciating legal speak just how a Power of Attorney is meant to be used and how it does not apply to this situation.

Maybe then threaten to replace him with someone who is willing to help instead of create obstacles and waste your valuable time..?

You know that if he does waste enough time, you can say the GPS is no longer working and have him out there with a metal detector scouring the place looking for your metal case full of money. Laughing

Of course, we want to de-educate the lads, so the explanation would have to be even more ridiculous Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

but why not giving an explanation, which will give the lad a total wrong picture of the world.

Quote:
THEN I HAVE NOTED YOUR ILLEGAL DOINGS AND BUSINESS ACTIVITIES SO FOR THIS I WILL NOT INVOLVE YOU INTO THIS ISSUE BUT I ALONE CAN NOT ARREST THIS GUYS WITHOUT HAVING A POLICE PROTECTION AND POLICE FORCE BECAUSE WITHOUT THE INVIOLVEMENT OF POLICE THIS GUYS WILL NOT VOMIT ANY DIME TO ME SO DONT PUT ANY FEAR IN Y.....

THEREFORE KINDLY SEND TO ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER TO BACK MY ARRANGEMENT UP TO GET THIS GUYS BECAUSE WITHOUT ANY POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER FROM YOU THE ARRANGEMENT WILL BE FOILD UP AND NO ONE WILL LOOK INTO THIS MATER WITH ME.

seems to me, that the lad thinks, a power of attorney could be used as an authorisation to do things, which are against the law. So, give them their power of attorney, that they could do, whatever they need to do. that could bring them into jail Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic