SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Neville's dead. Michael needs a mass-bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael James (AKA Michael Uche James, Mary Raynce, Kenneth Nwoke) has been baiting himself for the better part of the year. Since he is so persistent, I have decided, once again, to give him my undivided attention. Twisted Evil

Here is the safari thread. Michael is also sporting a 419Eater tattoo.
(Please don't necro the above threads)

Here are the highlights. Michael joins a church and does not fulfill the requirements of the tattoo photographs. The pastor's wife (Caress) sees Michael's picture on her husband's PC and falls in love. Caress empties her husband's bank account and files to Nigeria to meet Michael. The plane makes an emergency landing in Abidjan. Michael comes to get Caress but only makes it as far as Ghana. Caress is robbed and beaten and has amnesia. She is rescued by Neville (who actually arranged the beating so he could steal her money).

Caress was poisoned, by Neville's henchmen, and is dead. Neville eventually found Caress' hidden money and fled to Rwanda. Neville lost everything, gave his life to Jesus and is now wealthy again. Michael still wants the money.

Here are the emails. I never replied to the majority of them, but there is just too much classic mugu literature here to simply delete or leave hidden in my inbox. Very Happy

Michael wrote:
Neville,

I am so sorry of your idotic omens,you will regrate.
you rob caress and did every nonsense you can.
you are owning 200.000$. Note....

I am still in zimbabe,i will be going back to Ghana tomorrow.

Michael

Michael wrote:
PRINCE HOOD,

you are last fool as many as you are cannot stop me
been in Angola,you are wise -fool to deal with.
you are just foot match to me,so why should shake nor fear foolish thing
i can waste its life immediately.

I am not the stuff, person like you can arrange fools like you.anyway take note you have
fight with me.I make sure i kill you on this earth i swear to God anywhere you may be.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

You make me laugh. You can come try to kill me any time you choose but I will send you back home to your village in a box.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Neville,

Anyway a word is enough for a wise,mean you are not
wise,you are just foolish white man.People like you
which claim this and that die like fowl that`s all.

People more than you have tried,they died just like that talk less
of foolish thing like you.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I so sorry to you bastard,if remember you and foolish caress which joined your
team i laugh.You just an Old i can get hold of seriously.As soon as you have tried me
i will not give a rest heart foolish man.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I pity you for keeping a woman you don`t know anything about her,
you don`t know how caress got that money you are making much noise about it
you have corrupted Caress to extent she lies to me that she is in America
that i should go and get money she hide in Busy i reasoned that and laughed at her
i was just promising her that i will come and get the money,i knew that she was not saying the truth that you want me to surface there.You are just Old man with old mentality you don`t reason well.

You can`t withstand the church if i contact them,this man attached took 2m dollars from church account been Fr.Juan,he was traced by church and killed,so you are so small for me to deal with,some of your emails you are making noise boys,do you look like big boy by appearance you look like old village man. with you kit up.Get caress down here Nigeria
with that money she came with,i know the source of that money,church became very sad with me,because i was trying to defend her,but i never knew caress is very foolish.

Again you hacked my box and took the money church sent to me with your foolish boys their lives are under curse.Return caress down Nigeria for your good,if you don`t it will be very hot to you, i reasoned deeply about you everyday concerning what you did last year.
But that do not worry me at all is just nonsense to me.God has made me Great-man not
even dead being like you can stand on my way,why all these things ocurred you look at her as woman that was why you did all these things,i made effort to get to Cape-coast
the money i came with they stole it at Ghana broader with my bag,if not that your boys should have seen the hottes man on earth,we should have kill ourselves.

TENNYSON !!! THIS YEAR YOU WILL LOSE SERIOUSLY.

Michael

Michael wrote:
bastard Tennyson,

your foolish life
will end up in sorrow an old man like has no mind
Infact in this life.I must rubbish you.

I don`t know what to classify you with, but your life will continue to be in problem
from generation to generation unless you died the curse will leave you

The lord of retribute justice is against you now.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Bastard Tennyson,

Since you was born have you had problem which takes your
foolish money,this year you will incure that,know one will see you and like
you,your bush business you do in Africa will no long function
in as much as you looked for me my problem.

You think for some months your are alright,when the problem will start occurring
you will be running from here to here for help,no way money can`t stop the problem
know one on earth can stop it unless God.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

I guess you must know by now that we caught your accomplice and have retrieved all of the money. I must say that Mr. Obinna was a far more worthy adversary than a coward like you. It was such a shame to leave him dead along the roadside there in N'Djamena. He begged us like a little girl not to hurt him. He showed no mercy to me when he stole my money in Angola and hit me repeatedly about the head with a stick.

You must have been so excited to think that you were so close to getting the money. Unfortunately for you, I now have it and have no intention of staying here to trifle with a little boy such as yourself. I win and you lose.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of your weekend knowing that I am proven to be the better man.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Go and sit on dust-bin i am no long kid for you to tell this nonsense
you caught obinna or not that`s nonsense
all your foolish plans is nonsense alright go to hell with old age.
your issue is nothing to me.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Little Bastard,

Your empty threats mean nothing to me. It is a pity that you are too afraid to face me because I would put you over my knee and spank your insolent little arse just as I would a small disobedient child. You make me laugh!

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Who are you to talk me like that you bastard?

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You more than bastard,keep coming i am waiting for you foolish thing
fuckin old like you, will i Michael fear nonsense,if i ever see you with my two naked eyes
you and those bastards will die immediately fuck to hell born bitch like you.
in my country Nigeria you are coming to mess up in fact i will kill you like goat
nonsense.

If you need my address i will give you come and meet there foolish thing,

Michael

Neville wrote:
Bastard,

I am in Maiduguri now. You better go crawl into a hole and hide like a rat. I am coming for you.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You think you are bad,infact i will disgrace you irrespective of your racial boundary if i ever see you face to face,how do you look like to fight me Michael you can shout to those animals that do rubbish with you not me Michael

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You are not the stuff that can shout for me,if i ever see you with my two naked eyes
i will kill you and cook your fresh and eat it like meat nonsense.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Is just the church i joined made me to cool down
to extent foolish thing like you is making noise
before i use move with hard boys doing rubbish things,until
i receicved christ i decide to change and joined that church you stolen the money,
If you ever come to Nigeria to my seeing i will kill you
nobody will stop me,not even those bastards with you can stop me
or withstand my actions.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

If i ever see you with my two naked eyes,oh God
that day you see the earth last and i am ready to go jail
that day.

You rubbish old man ,who is suffering old age and other diease
has the gut to hop into my roof and be making noise if you
don`t love yorself meet me anywhere i will give you address in this Nigeria that day you see this earth last.

Caress came to me byself with good heart loving and kindness,
i did tell her that i have 100.000.000usd,she came with all her heart to be with me
and you got in and distribute her.

Infact come to anywhere in Nigeria i will give you address,i don`t need to get boys to attack you and your men,only me will scatter you all nonsense.
you are stuborn and heartless,that day will you see the worse.

Try it.

Michael

Michael wrote:
I am waiting for your coming

michael

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

I have some wonderful news for you! I hear that our dearest mutual friend Caress has left her earthly body and is prostituting herself in hell as you read this very message. Such a shame really, you will never see a penny of her money. I hear from very reliable sources that the investigation into my whereabouts have come to an end, however I have no intention of returning to the UK, nor do I have any intention of coming to Nigeria. You are too big a coward to face me one on one. I will have none of your cowardly attempts to ambush me and attack me with a gang of your common street rats, so piss off.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You are not anybody to me in anyway.
i will get you and rubbish you take my words period.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You are first class foolish man,i laugh you to be telling me i can`t face you one on one
thats shit to me,no matter the bastards moving with you,i can get
you and beat you to death and use your fresh for ritual period.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Dear Tennyson,

Idiot and naughty man you are looking for Caress funds,you can never get it and her spirit kill
you, listen you will die as long as Caress dead ,you can`t will be alive while Caress is dead
you must die and join her there.If you like run in bush you will pin-point out and be killed too
foolish man.Uneducated England man Tout.

Michael

Neville wrote:
I will meet you anywhere you wish, except Nigeria. I will not be attacked by you and a bunch of street rats. If you want to meet me face to face, then say when and where I will be there. Any country in Africa other than Nigeria.

You will not meet me because you are afraid like a little child. You have no courage and are just a bunch of talk.

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

You are just an idiot you can`t stand me in anywhere,i will get you as i said.
you fear to meet me in Nigeria.Alright i will tell you where to meet me .What ever is given you
the hard mind, i will know it when i come there.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Since I know you are a jobless bastard and have no money, I will make things easy on you and meet you in any neighboring country to Nigeria. Benin, Niger, Chad or Cameroon. I will beat you like the dog that you are and make you my bitch. Know this, once I have beaten you, I will hold you down in the dirt and fuck you in the ass. You will enjoy it immensely, I promise.

Michael wrote:
I laugh 7 times.
Sorry!!!.

Michael

Neville wrote:
I knew that you were afraid to meet me. Perhaps when you grow up and become a man you will not be afraid to make good on your empty threats.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

What are you to beat me michael, i laugh ?.you are too rubbish,old and too little to me with those idiot you are moving with,i repeat you can`t with stand me,i am not caress note Those people you are moving it,when it happens they will leave you and run way.I am very denegerous and i must make sure i get you bastard,i am going to look in to your issue seriously now bastard,in fact i will want you to beat me.If you can`t beat me i will beat you and kill anybody that come with you take you along with me and fuck your old ass very well and hard and eat your fresh or use it to do ritual to to get more power, last fool.Just wait all .these Africa countries i will run after you deadly.

I am more stronger than you and the people you moving with,again i will get you in several ways,you will cry for help no way..This is my last message wait for reply any moment from Now i want you to beat me,rubbish thing.

Listen again i am going to close you family,everything you have i will ruin them one by one.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Silly little boy,

You are talking nonsense. I know that you are afraid of me. Just tell me where to meet you and we will see who is the better man once and for all.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Foolish Man,

I don`t need to see bastard like you,i see people who are well to do with
not rubbish thing like you nonsense!!!,mark my word i will rubbish you
come what may idiot.

You think i am those boys you sent to attack Caress foolish thing.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Away with you then you cretin.

Michael wrote:
You remain idiot and senselessly.
from my own understanding you are senseless.there`s no need
for me to see nonsense thing like you,because you seems nonsense on my eyes
and i will handle you very nonsense you seems to be

Neville wrote:
Bastard,

I am coming to Nigeria. I will dig your dead mother from her grave and feed her to the dogs.

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I have re-consider you henceforth.
Come Nigeria i am not going to do you anything do you hear me !!!.
i will not fight you nor do you anything do you hear me.Try to see me.
to calm my heart down wherever you are.There`s no need for me to do you wrong because of woman,what has happened ,has happened now what we need is to ratify the issue,we all are men.actual what you acted is way of get yourself known to me.

Our friend ship may be helpful to each other alright.

Thanks.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

How are you doing with your job over there.I guess you are alright
feel free to visit me alright.I have forgiven you.We are friend`s now
we can help each other.

Thanks.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

I owe you an apology. I have done many terrible things in my life and I am sorry. I lost everything and it was because of my lust for money and power.

I am now living in Rwanda and I am working with the local people here helping them to build irrigation ditches for their crops. I have given my life over to God and hopefully he will forgive me when I leave this world and pass to the next. Now I have nothing, no money no friends and no family. I am a broken man. I do find some peace when I am working in the fields with the local people. They give me hope.

Take care of yourself, Michael and please forgive me for all of the terrible things that I have done.

Kind regards,

Neville

Michael wrote:
Neville,

Anyway i have forgiven you,but what you did still reflect
in mind sometimes.As long as you have ask for forgiveness
i have forgiven you,

Bye.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I have reasoned deeply over your misbehaviors last year.
really i have forgiven you,but if you want peace to rain in your
life this time around,all the money you and those cursed boys took from my email account
which you changed you have to get it back to me.

If you don`t have the money sale out your house in England
and get back the money to me.Remember that i took you
when the problem will occur those people around you will run away.
it has happened and your eyes have cleared.

I am man of God, i don`t offend any body,i never see another person source of live-hood intend to close it or stop it, in as much as you did that to me,you will find it sever until you died.

Michael

Michael makes a tactical error here and emails me from the "Kenneth Nwoke" email account. He actually makes a fairly decent "save".

Michael, from his "uncle's" email account wrote:
Foolish Man,

I still can`t overlook your foolish act last year.
when ever remember it makes me so sad that can`t be happy
listen to me i will not forgive you in anyway.Because i told you
during the period you will jumping with those touts.
you said that i am talking rubbish.Now i will wicked
you, again you will never have money until you die!
your household will be taking by another with force!!!.

You will die in poor,when you were jumping i was laughing
at you because you do not know the kind of person i am
i know that you will face problem.Go to hell.I will never forgive you
in life,intended to forgive you but your idiotic act won`t let me forgive
if i get you in life you will never see heaven again.

Nonsense Man.

Michael

I replied to the addy as if I didn't even notice.

Neville wrote:
Michael,

I am still here in Rwanda if you want to come see me. I have made a lot of money here and I am no longer poor. So you see, you are wrong. I have made several hundred thousand dollars recently and have just purchased a rather expensive villa here in the capital city of Kigali.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Uncle Kenneth wrote:
Attention Tennyson,

Michael is my younger sister` son,i never sent this kind of email to you through my inbox
what kind business do you have with my son Michael,why did he sent this email
to you?.Please explain me.

He has travel back to his base last week,don`t you have his email address to contact him

Uncle Kenneth

Neville to "Uncle Kenneth" wrote:
I don't know who you are, but you should not let other people send emails from your account. Michael thinks that he is a big man by insulting me. He sends me terrible emails regularly and I have done nothing to him to deserve this sort of thing.

I admit that I did do some things last year that were not nice. I took some money from a woman who Michael was trying to scam, so I am not any less of a man than he is, I was just smarter than he was. I apologized to Michael and gave my life over to Jesus. I make a lot of money that I now give to the Catholic Church here in Kigali, Rwanda. Michael keeps demanding that I send money to him, but I gave it all to the Church. I sold everything I owned and gave it all to the Church. Because I was so generous and giving, God rewarded me with new riches.

Michael must be so greedy that he would want me to return to a life of crime and take money from the church to send to him. I can not take the money back from the church. You should tell Michael to give his life to Jesus and repent his sins, just like I have done.

I have no ill feelings toward Michael.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

My Uncle told me that you emailed him,telling him that i intended to scam a woman,
you are very foolish to say that.Caress is a member of church i worship in U.s.a
she got out of the church,fortunately she has my contact, and wants to stay with me.
you are senseless by saying that you are smart, what kind of smarter are you?.Because i had problem in Ghana i was unable to get there Caress was.You so foolish by saying i wanted to scam her.

You ruined my relationship with church and Caress.

God will punish you for making this statement idiot.Bloody farmer you use to be.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

Your unkind words do not affect me. Jesus loves me and I love Jesus. Nothing else matters any more because Jesus has forgiven my sins.

Why did you lie to me and say that you forgive me too?

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Jesus loves you,that dose`t matter anything to
me you mentioned Scam for that you have to bring
back the money you took for her to prove me innocent
on her side,i never experience this kind of nonsense before
i never offend anybody in life,i never see another person`s thing or way intends to block it,in as much as you try this kind of thing you must get the money down to me.This is not matter of Jesus Loves you,Satan too will love you in this issue.

Telling me that you sold your properties to give church that do not matter anything to me,you are not the kind of person i can easily forgive because i exclaimed severally to live Caress to get to me you refused.Now you are telling me Jesus Love you that is nonsense after you have damaged everything i had.Unless you return that Money you took from Caress before peace will rain in your life.

without that Jesus or God is out this issue.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

I must be honest with you when I say I am shocked that you insist that you have any rights to the money that I took from Caress. That money was never yours to begin with. In fact, Caress stole that money from her husband's church account, a very wealthy church in the United States. Caress was a thief. She stole from the church, God's money. I stole from a thief, I did not steal from God. So who is the better person in God's eyes? I am, because I only took money from a thief and not from God.

I can not go to the United States, and I can not return to England. If I depart from Africa, I will be arrested and put in jail for a very long time. I asked God what to do and God made me see that I must return His money to a church. I gave God's money to a very poor church it church here in Rwanda. God has forgiven me. I do not need your forgiveness to find peace.

If you are still very poor, I will send you some money, but only a small amount of maybe $1000. I know that you will not use it for Godly things and will probably spend it on Liquor and prostitutes, but that is your business.

If you need some money, you must ask me nicely and I will send you a small amount.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I am not poor,you never know who Caress was before do you hear me
if caress exist you never know before,it was when she came to Africa you got
to know her with your evil eyes,all i am saying that send that money you took
from Caress,that church you mere mentioned i am reputable member of the church
in U.S.A.

So you don`t have any right to say what you are saying simple respect your self and return the money as you can i will take it,that church was about to set up church here,just because of what occured they refused to accomplish our discussions.You think i deal with unholy person,for me i am so surprise to hear you calling Jesus,do not think i am money cautions,but i want you to know, that what you did is very un right never you do it again in your life.Whatever you can afford,i will take and contact Caress relatives to lift up the restrictions in England.I have his brother phone number to contact him.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

You have no right to accept God's money. It is for the church. God's money is better used by poor churches in Africa than in wealthy American churches. Nigeria is considered a wealthy country compared to Rwanda, so my answer is NO, Money will not make you happy, only Jesus can make you happy. I will not send any large amount of money to you. You do not deserve it. I will send you a small amount of money. Tell me where to send it.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I do not say that you should send me larger amount of money
do you hear me!!!.i only say that you should try to send as you
can i know that you did in past,you were in world then,now
God has entered in your life and changed you,that`s nice.I will pray for
you for GOD to use immensely until you depart this world.
Amen.

Concerning the information to send the money i will send it to
tomorrow.I have moved from my old resident to Estate,the address
of new Home is not the same with the one in my passport.I will check my file
at home when get back to home i am right now working with Uncle.

Michael

Feel free to send your lads to Michael's house for a nice dinner! Wink

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Note that i do not depend on human-beings
God is my refugee also my shelter.So here is
the Information to send the money as you can.

Thanks

Michael James
2 Sloga street off Ojodu
Barger Lagos Nigeria

Michael

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Send the money if you real want to send the money period.
i don`t have much to say about the money.Hence you said this is the amount
you can send no problem i don`t have to reject an offer ok.I have given you the
information to send the money ok.Go send the money period.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

I have given this a lot of thought and I have been praying over the matter. Since you say you do not need the money, I think it would be better for me to donate the money to a motherless baby home here in Rwanda. I will donate the money in your name so you will receive full credit for the donation. The motherless babies need the money more than you do. They will be happy.

Praise Jesus, Amen.

Sir Neville Tennyson.

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Listen to me you are not suppose make any donations
un be half me to any philanthropic institutions,if i wants that i do it by myself
alright.

This is my last discussion with you regards sending of the money.If you real want to send the money send it immediately,so that i will show it to my uncle because i told him about you and about the money you want to send he said i should receive it use it to by chairs in Church and give less-privileges round our church.

So send the money.

Thanks

Michael

Uncle Kenneth wrote:
Dear Tennyson,

How you and your family and work,you may say i have not spoke for some
times,i am so busy overseeing my new Company in Eastern part of Nigeria
my son Michael left to Lagos two days ago he told me that he is going to
accomplish some certain things.well he also told some story about you
i have told him to forgive you that without incidents friendship will not exist
as young -man he keep on complaining about the incident i told him to forget it
he told me that Lady worship the same church with him,that the lady
decided by herself to stay with him.

He further to say that it took him long to accept the lady to visit him in Nigeria
he said that the lady has husband before,but when the lady saw his information
she decided to proceed relationship with him.Is that true?.I do not want my son to
involve in any crime, he is the only son i have to take care of me and my investments
i trained him to be pastor,he has been telling me of opening local Church here in Nigeria
before the incident,please try to ratify things with him.

Bye

God Bless You.

Uncle Kenneth

Neville is getting old and may die soon. I wonder if Michael will be in his will? Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! There's so many choice remarks in his emails!

I particularly like:

Quote:
You are not the stuff that can shout for me,if i ever see you with my two naked eyes
i will kill you and cook your fresh and eat it like meat nonsense.

and

Quote:
Uneducated England man Tout.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great stuff! Laughing

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose? You da man bow_down

How long????????

Fecking incredible

I take back any defamatory, scurrilious, derogatory remarks made in the past, present or future Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Wow. This is excellent stuff. I don't think I've ever seen a lad that angry before.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a gem. Laughing Brilliant baiting, J_C !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uncle Kenneth and Michael are one in the same, so I'll use this to my advantage.

Neville to Uncle Kenneth wrote:
Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your kind words. Michael is very lucky to have someone as wise as you to guide him in his life. I have agreed to send Michael some money. I usually give most of my money to local charities here in Rwanda. I would like for you to make certain that Michael uses the money for Godly things. I fear that he is still very young and will not use the money wisely.

I am a very sick man these days. Throughout my life, I have traveled to many different places and countries. The doctors tell me that I contracted a rare disease, called Kuru, while on safari in Papua New Guinea. They say that I only have a few months left to live.

When I die, I will make provisions to transfer the deed and title to my home, here in Rwanda, to Michael. He has suffered a lot because of my actions over the last year and giving the house to him is the least I can do. Please do not mention this to Michael, I would like for it to come as a surprise to him.

Kind regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply from Michael or Uncle Kenneth yet, but I just checked the Caress account. Caress became late some time in June. Michael has sent a few emails to her account since then. Shocked

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

How you and your health,i guess you are alright,i have not heared from you is anything wrong?,let me know, you have my phone numbers you can call me to notify me you are alright, i have been wondering the reason why you have not call to tell me how you have been staying with your brother in Newyork.what about your brother i hope is alright too extend my greetings to him, Tennyson did what warranted me to kill him, i will not leave him like that he must receive his punishment by all implies.meanwhile lost your phone number in my sim card,i should have called to know how you feelings.Please don`t be afaired of Tennyson to talk to through email or phone alright.You can call me through phone always. or re-send me your phone number i will call you or this my new email address for your comfortability.

I love you..

Michael James

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

I am so surprise to hear that you are death,
it sounded very laughter and unbelieveable to me that you are death
upon effort i made to get you,never knew you and Tennyson have been discussing over there,if had know i wouldn`t have come to Ghana to look for you
again Tennyson wrote to me that you are death,that means you have something in common with him.

I tried to protect your interest from the church,
for that they refused to accomplish what we have been
discussing for long.Anyway i am not worried.I remain myself in all aspect of life.

Bye

Michael

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Do you know that you ruined my relationship with church?
Do you know that you created problem for last year?
Do you know that you have little sense by telling me that you are death?
Do you know that i see your in and out in U.S.A?
Do you know that i can contact church and give them necessary information about you
i was trying to defend you for that Church stop speaking to me and named me evil person because of you.
Do you know you have no place to hide which i michael cannot find out,i am given you few days to report to Nigeria,if you fail to report Nigeria this December you find it very hot.What did i do you i ran into mess in Ghana because of you.I blamed myself by accepting unholy woman like you in my life.Your coming ruined everything i had last.Tennyson that captured you has been begging me to forgive him told me he has repented and joined church .
you are not a good woman to rely on.I find out that you love sex for that you live i don`t care life. do not care to have your life in order sorry!!!.

I have power to root you out anywhere you are note.I taught about this yesterday to contact church get you arrested in New york with your brother or friend,but i keeping having mercy over you,because if they arrest you will go jail and the money will be taking from you by then your life is in mess.

Do not think that you are wise.

Note either you return that money you took from Daug`s account or you get it down here with yourself period
if you fail life will be very difficult to you,nonsense.

MichaeI

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Your accountant emailed me 5 months ago telling me that he wants to send money
that you are dead i laughed,i am too big for foolish thing to play with me.I made mistake
accepting woman like you to enroll into relationship with me which ruin my relationship with Church and scattered my privileges.

Listen to me very well,i will deal with you if you do not take time.

Michael

I may resurrect Caress, to taunt him, if I can get him to safari again. Laughing

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, Cuervo, this is really good stuff!

I hope the safari works out.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLZORS!

I can't wait until I do my first bait!

PS. Hi pumpkin

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the presence of a true internet hero - bow_down

Great insults and counter-insults.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you decide to resurrect Caress, maybe you could make her horribly mangled but somehow alive (explaining why she hasn't contacted him for so long). Maybe she's missing an eye and now has a wooden leg, but she's still in Africa (just got out of a hospital there where she'd been in a coma?) and she got someone to send her money. or something.

This guy is just too funny to not come up with something epic.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nursey, you had me at LOLZORS.

Glad to see you again! Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, the Caress bait continues. This is so good it brings baiters back from the dead! (Hi NN!)

Did his tone really change that quickly when Neville threatened to dig up his mama and feed her to the dogs?

Quote:
Go and sit on dust-bin
Laughing Almost as good as "Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person."

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bohigal, the emails span from March of this year to present. Michael would email me every other week or so and I was only replying once or twice a month.

This just in from Uncle Kenneth who, oddly enough, signs his email off as Uncle Michael. Laughing

Uncle Confused wrote:
Dear Good Tennyson,

How is your health,i felt very unhappy when i saw this word sick!
i am so sorry,is that sickness not curable?,i would not like you to give up
so fast,for me i am also having little sickness as aged man bones and fresh
is getting weak,that`s why brought Michael Close to me 'to be taking care
of my properties and he is good he never gives bad records of my investment,but since he left to Lagos i have been expecting him to come back,yesterday i called him he told me that he is waiting for something,but he do not tell me what is waiting for.I will like you to send whatever you wishes to give Michael in return of his sufferings accord to your statements direct to me.I will ensure that he make use of them wisely.I will also give him life time advise which will lead him to success,i like Michael so much he listens to my words.
Tennyson in fact i do not know what to say regards your statements towards Michael but take him like your real Son, treat him like your blood.

God Bless you

Uncle Michael

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
I laugh 7 times.
Smile

Would be funny if Michael had to go on safari to Rwanda to claim the deed, etc only to hear that Caress is alive and actually the main benefactor of Neville's will Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Having Michael travel to Rwanda is the goal. I am going to knock up a will/deed/title to entice him, but I really don't have high hopes for this lad.

There will be a stipulation in the will that Michael must claim the property prior to 1 March, 2011 or the entire estate will go to the Catholic Church in Rwanda. It will be an all or nothing proposition with no negotiations and no chance for a WU. Personally, I think he'll just complain about his situation and beg/demand money.

Neville wrote:
Dear Kenneth,

Michael gave me his street address some days ago and I have sent the package to him through the postal service. The mail is somewhat slow here in Rwanda, but they assured me that it would be delivered by Christmas.

Sir Neville Tennyson

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uncle Kenneth wrote:
SUBJECT: God will continue to be with you in Jesus Name Amen!!!

Dear Tennyson,

Thanks for your kindness,please can i have the track number and courier service company`s name which you sent the package to so that i will track it to know when it
arrives there.Please are the contents in that package.

Uncle Michael

/\/\/\ He can't even keep two addys straight. Laughing

Dear Kenneth,

I did not send the package with a courier service. I sent it through the regular government postal service here in Rwanda. It cost less money to send it that way. They didn't say anything about a tracking number, I just placed some stamps on it and Michael's address.

Kind regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Uncle Kenneth wrote:
SUBJECT: Mention the contents that in package!!!

Dear Tennyson,

Thanks for your kindness,please can i have the track number and courier service company`s name which you sent the package to so that i will track it to know when it arrives there.Please what are the contents in that package?.Mention them one by one.

Michael`s Uncle (kenneth)

/\/\/\ Nice try, mugu.

Dear Kenneth,

I would rather know that I had Michael's permission to disclose the information regarding the contents of the package. I mean you no disrespect. I thought I sent Michael an email regarding the package, but I see now that I did not. I will send him an email now to let him know that the package is on it's way.
Kind regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

I think Neville needs to die soon. Next week sounds about right, then I'll play the waiting game for a few days/weeks and bring in the executor of the will.

Neville to Michael wrote:
Michael,

I have received several emails from your Uncle Kenneth. He seems to be a kind and wise man. You would do well to listen to him and learn to conduct yourself in such a professional and courteous manner as he.

I sent the $1000 dollars, as I promised, to the address that you provided. Please forgive me for not emailing you sooner and letting you know. My memory is not very good these days. I wish you a very happy Christmas.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Anyone think I should invite Michael and Uncle Kenneth to the funeral?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's besotted. I say he'll go to Rwanda.
Even if he doesn't, he'll come out of this bait changed. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I hope you're right about him traveling. He seems to be sucking up a bit now, so it looks like he's bought the sick and dying story. Twisted Evil

The irony of it all is; the initial scam format, which he sent to Pastor Frank, was a "dying widow" format. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

I am expecting it.Besides i will go to post office
to check it.But please i am much concerned about your health
my uncle told me that you are not alright,who is taking
care of you there?.

Please telling much about you now,we are no long having loathsome to each other, we are
like friends,brothers,father and son.Feel free to tell me much about you now, as well as your conditions, seriously i am much concerned.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Michael,

Yes, I did confide in your Uncle Kenneth about some issues with my health. Do not worry about me, my home is comfortable and there is a family from the church that comes by and checks on me once a day. I also have a housekeeper that lives here in the servant's quarters and she tends to the daily upkeep of the house and cooks meals for me.

I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, next week, so I may be in the hospital for a few days. If I do not write to you or your Uncle Kenneth for before Christmas, do not be concerned. I wish you and he a happy and wonderful Christmas.

Season's greetings,

Sir Neville Tennyson

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what happened to the widow? Has he forgotten about her? It still amazes me the way a lad can go from his opening format to a mess like this and seem to never wonder what the bejeezuz is going on and how he got here..

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ It's been so long ago (almost 2 years since his tattoo), but I believe Mary Raynce got very ill after I told her that women weren't allowed to become full members of the church and I wouldn't be able to give her a donation. Poor thing was hospitalized that very night and Michael contacted me the next day wanting to join so he could save his poor niece Mary.

I never did figure out how a 30-something lad could be the uncle of a elderly dying widow, but I decided not to press the issue so long as he was willing to play. Laughing

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, I'd have wanted to know exactly how he became her uncle. But I'm a pedant by nature. Very Happy
There'd have been a church cleansing ritual after an incestuous marriage, for sure.

There's no doubt you did the right thing, looking at all that text. Mugu gold. clapping

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Neville is getting sick in Rwanda, surely there's a caring nurse who might have looked after him so well and is planning an Anna Nicole Smith-style tie-up to get his money.

The Lad will have to hurry to Neville's side.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Tennyson,

Are you sure the 1.000$ is well sent?,because i have gone to post office
to find it,they said it has not arrives there.Anyway i will be checking it day by day until i get it.

Michael

At least it gives him something to do. Laughing

WBH, that is indeed a good idea. The only problem I can see with taking that route is that he may be afraid said strumpet's family will kick his ass if he tries to interfere. From my previous dealings with him, I am positive that the main reason he wouldn't travel, despite all his bravado, is because he was afraid of Neville.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic