SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how to piss off a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was tempted to throw this link into help, hints, and tips as some sort of tool. But know that's a bit much.

So here it is!
http://www.youswear.com/index.asp?language=Afrikaans

For that sad moment when you and your lad come to depart and the bait dies down. If you so wish to end it on terrible, insulting terms, the aforementioned link will maybe come in handy.

My 3 month Refugee Camp Love bait just came to a sudden, grinding halt. and this link surely did come in handy. Although i'm still waiting for the reply, i'm sure he'll be happy about the picture i got from my scammers real facebook with all the penises photoshopped around him. And the gore pictures of mutilated penises.
And maybe this wonderful message i got, thanks in part to the link.

Quote:
HEY FOKIN MUGU WHY DIE FOK JY DONT RESPOND ANYMORE?

I was having fun with you.
Gaan kak op jou ma se poes!

OKECHUKWU SAMUEL IVOH is die fokin mugu!
hahahaha.
Smile
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Somehow I knew from the second I saw your avatar that you'd involve Anonymous and ED's Offended page.

Chances are most lads do not speak Afrikaans, though. The national language of Nigeria is a pidgin dialect composed of 19th century British, indigenous languages (Igbo, Yoruba, etc), and textspeak. South African lads may know Afrikaans, of course, but they're firmly in a minority compared to West African scammers.

My advice is to use a pidgin translator/dictionary, and for supposed Senegalese lads use a Wolof/Mandinko/Falani language source.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FUUUUUUU

oh well. i'll have to make my own cutomised page of nasties then

>:^)

And anon is cool and all. I browse the chans. dont really get offended or grossed out at their racism and obnoxiousness. to each his/her own. but eh. They're too full of themselves and hateful for the most part. I'm quite the opposite being a rather accepting person.

Smile
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And further to the above

Don't tell, or let the lad know he was being baited, it is better if he is left wondering where, or how , he went wrong, rather than letting him know he was being played as a fool.

Then we can feed him even more ludicrous script that is guaranteed to work, albeit with the assistance of other baiters.

Hit lads, on the other hand, deserve all the pron, goat pron and other stuff we send them.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ateabanah wrote:

And anon is cool and all. I browse the chans.
Smile

Er.. do I have to remind you of rules 1 and 2?

Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:

Don't talk about Fight Club? Confused Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Indeed.

The ten commandments rewritten for Eater

Quote:

2 I am the Eater your God, who brought you up out of the land of 419, out of the house of spam;
3 Do not have any other Eaters before me. e.g 419-eater.org
4 You shall not make for yourself another Eater website, whether in the form of anything that is 419 related, or that is on the Internet, or that is on any public network .
5 You shall not visit them or worship them; for I the Eater your God am a jealous Eater, punishing members for the iniquity of their baits, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,
6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my Eater commandments.
7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Eater your God, for the Eater will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.
8 Remember the ASEM day and keep it holy.
9 For six days you shall labour and do all your baiting.
10 But the seventh day is a non-baiting day for the Eater your God; you shall not do any baiting—you, your Lad son or your Lad daughter, your male or female Lad.
11 For in six days the Eater made Lads squirm, the Safaris, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Eater day and consecrated it.
12 Do not honor your lads, so that your days may be long in the land that the Eater your God is giving you.
13 You shall not double post.
14 You shall not flame.
15 You shall not get lads to send money.
16 You shall not involve ITP's.
17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s bait; you shall not covet your neighbor’s ASEM, or male or female lad, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs

Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Here I am praying to Joe Pesci and coveting the hell out of people's donkeys.

Any second now the spirit of Fohr-un-Ein-Eetar will zap me with the fury of a thousand dollachops.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18. You shall not L337 unless you wish upon yourself a visit from Juan Freizwidatt during the hours of darkness.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fowan Nyne wrote:
18. You shall not L337 unless you wish upon yourself a visit from Juan Freizwidatt during the hours of darkness.

or...

18. ¥0µ $h4££ n0t £337 µn£3$$ ¥0µ w1$h µp0n ¥0µr$3£f 4 v1$1t fr0m Jµ4n Fr31zw1Ð4tt еr1ng th3 h0µr$ 0f Ð4rkn3$$.

I used this leet translator.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/leet

And there is of course rule number 19.

Thou shalt no quote the post right before thine. Lest Jose Cuervo will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No noticed the missing 1st commandment!!?? Missing commandments, posts, aiieeeeeee!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Invent a goat chastity belt?

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower

Last edited by buried under 419 emails on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am aware of newf-g rules. But, this is scambaiting, aka, anonymous in it's own. so rules don't apply.

it's like saying, don't talk about chans on chans.
plus the idiots over at failchan. moot went on CNN bragging about his imageboard anyway.

rules 1 and 2 are out the window.

;]
Quote:

And further to the above

Don't tell, or let the lad know he was being baited, it is better if he is left wondering where, or how , he went wrong, rather than letting him know he was being played as a fool.

Then we can feed him even more ludicrous script that is guaranteed to work, albeit with the assistance of other baiters.

Hit lads, on the other hand, deserve all the pron, goat pron and other stuff we send them.

I'm a derp and you're absolutely right.
now this lad may wise up next time :[

but then again..maybe he'll be more skiddish towards future people who actually fall for it all..?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic