SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Islamic quote from my lad - anyone with Islamic knowledge?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is running a trunk box scam, and is based in Egypt.

He has made mention of the fact that he is a Muslim and is from Sudan (after handing the box to me, he intends to "flee to his homeland of Sudan").

Anyway, in trying to convince me that he is above board he has made the following 'quote' (bold is mine)
Quote:
i am telling you the truth is you send me this money walahi bi lahi every thing will be done.

From a bit of Internet digging, it would appear that this is an oath made on Allahs name, and for a Muslim to break it is a strict no-no.
However, I don't think this 'lad quote' is completely accurate.
Which begs the question: is this lad a 'real' Muslim and if so, is there anyway I can play this against him?

'Yamin ghamus' perhaps?

N.B. We're all sensible here, so let's not turn this into a "Bash the Muzzy" thread ok?
Thanks Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he probably isn't. I just had a lad/laddette (playing as a girl anyway) from Sudan claiming to be a muslim but trying to get me in the sack, despite the fact I'm married with 4 children. She would open every e-mail with praises to Allah and would swear things. A true devout Muslim would not say such things.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the first things I learned in baiting is that lads lie.

This lad may not be a practicing Muslim and just using the words. If he were a practicing Muslim he would know that if he declared such an oath and not keep it he would have to be paying poor people a certain amount of money for atonement.

The Yamin ghamus injected into your reply might be a good idea. Myself, I would try it.

Actually there are many different kinds of oaths in Islam and there are different nuances in their oaths, probably depending if he is Muslim to which sect he belongs if he is indeed Muslim.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you already committed to being of a religion other than Islam? If not, you can also claim to be muslim to him. I believe that hey are allowed to lie to any other religion, under Sharia law. Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've done a reverse IP lookup on his emails of course ... and he's in Egypt for sure? I'd be surprised.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are genuinely religious and are able to reconcile Christianity with scamming. I can see no reason for some Islamic scammers not to feel the same.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes everybody is human and everybody lies sometime or another. IMO all religions are a big bunch of lies anyway!
God lied to Adam when he said that bad things would happen if they ate from the apple tree in the garden of Eden .. and look at all the fun were having now Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N wrote:
You've done a reverse IP lookup on his emails of course ... and he's in Egypt for sure? I'd be surprised.

He's definitely in Egypt - the lads "security company" is based in Cairo
IP = 41.130.44.199

Alleged address:

NO 251 REHERB ROAD CAIRO EGYPT
TEL+20117593244

Plus I got a piggy out of him to a Cairo bank Very Happy

He doesn't understand Arabic - I've sent him these as email subjects:

لا يكون لديك فكرة عما يقول هذا ، هل
= You haven't a clue what this says, do you
كنت حقا احمق وأمك ينام مع الماعز
= you really are an idiot and your mother sleeps with goats

No reaction.
(I took them from an online translator, so likely not that accurate, but he should get the gist..!)

However he did get upset when I called him a "small boi" Laughing

I'm almost certain that he's a Muslim Nigerian (~50% of the population are Muslim), so an oath on Allah (as far as the lad is concerend) is 'permissable', but as has been pointed out, it's all a matter of devoutness*

*which is about to be tested... Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
Have you already committed to being of a religion other than Islam? If not, you can also claim to be muslim to him. I believe that hey are allowed to lie to any other religion, under Sharia law. Wink

Not strictly true. It's called taqiyya and it's a dispensation that allows you to lie and say that you're not a muslim (or that you are a muslim of a different sect) to protect your life if under threat of persecution. It isn't a blanket "you can lie" get out clause.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If any wahabism (fundementalist views) is involved, the assumption they are entitled to lie to kuffir (infidel) and dhimmi (conquered peoples living under protection) exists. Being a lad, he has no clue anyway, no doubt.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
It isn't a blanket "you can lie" get out clause.
Don't let the NRA hear you say that! Laughing
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy on the politique... Wink

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic