SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Area 419: Scambaiting Radio (Episode #34 - TBA)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll miss your show Bluth and be waiting when you get back! Very Happy

And if you ever feel like it, you can always give the keys to the show to someone.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I add my thanks to you, Bluth for the wonderful entertainment you have provided to us all. Sunday evenings just won't be the same while you're away.

I can imagine the amount of work that must go into putting together a weekly show, planning each episode, compiling material, recording interviews and, of course, making those phone calls that drove so many lads to the brink of insanity. So, I'm looking forward to 2011 when the show returns.

And anyway, who else would have given airtime to all my singing lads.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Thanks for your efforts BB

Sunday's will definately not be the same..... Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait wait wait,wait wait, wait wait..wait...Congratulations and Thanks for putting together a fine Season One of Area419, Bluth. Very Happy I really enjoyed it, and will mi mi mi mi mis miss you, y y y ya square. Smile

See ya in February. Be there or be square. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth - Thanks for all the entertainment Thumbs up

I still go back to hear your version of "YOU WILL DIEEE" - That's epic.

Just necro this when your your show is back on - Any mods wanting to kick you for it have to go past a certain killer cat first Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the work you've done with this, Bluth! And thanks for interviewing me so that people can finally know I'm a dude!

Best of luck with RL, hope to see you around, and can't wait until the show can come back!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you BB for all the shows!

There will be something missing on the Sundays.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BB, thanks for all of your effort over the year. We have hours of delicious material to revisit again and again as a result! It was awesome! Thumbs up

I've had to take some time recently for RL stuff, too, so I know how you feel. Enjoy your hard-earned break and catch up on RL. Here's to 2011!
beers! beers! beers!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For all y'all that don't go into Gen Chat and you love Bluth and his radio show, you might want to take a look at this thread:

Congratulations, Bluthbanana!! <--- clicky

Explains a bit why he has been too busy for a show recently. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news... I just received notification that beginning February 1, 2011 BlogTalkRadio will be limiting hosts with free accounts (i.e. me) to one 30-minute show per day at non-primetime hours. They will also be limiting me to 3 uploaded audio files at a time.

I can upgrade to Premium with them to get things back to normal, but that costs $29/month at a special rate ($39/month normally). Unfortunately this cost is too much for me.

Despite all this I still plan on returning in January! However, I am asking all of you to help me out. If you can find any other free services comparable to BlogTalkRadio to stream shows live on the internet as well as provide podcasts afterward I would appreciate it. Please post any suggestions in this thread or PM me.

The worst case scenario would be doing two 30-minute shows per week, but I would rather avoid this. Thank you all for your support, and I look forward to bringing you more Area 419 in 2011! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BluthBanana wrote:
Bad news... I just received notification that beginning February 1, 2011 BlogTalkRadio will be limiting hosts with free accounts (i.e. me) to one 30-minute show per day at non-primetime hours. They will also be limiting me to 3 uploaded audio files at a time.

........If you can find any other free services comparable to BlogTalkRadio to stream shows live on the internet as well as provide podcasts afterward I would appreciate it. Please post any suggestions in this thread or PM me.

Send you a suggestion by PM, hope you find it suitable.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so I mentioned in my post about my radio show that I knew of another baiter having a baiting radio show and asked for a link. Here is was the whole time. The search function really seems useless sometimes.

Glad to have found it, I will try to listen to whatever I can of it. I can't check the link right now (bad computer), but I look forward to hearing the scammers wait wait wait wait some more Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic