SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

madrid

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a lad for a few weeks and now is crunch time. He wants me to meet him at Madrid airport so obviously he is based in Espana. I could give him the runaround and my flight could be changed to Barcelona or wherever but I would dearly love a photo of the lad holding up a sign at arrivals with my name on it. Anyone based in or around a Spanish airport willing to do a bit of photography ????

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all changed. For whatever reason they now want to meet up in London to pick up the paltry sum of 15,000 Euros from poor unsuspecting me. I managed to keep the lad talking on my expensive mobile number for 15 minutes this afternoon until his phone went dead, even though I didn't understand a word that he said apart from 'meet in London next week', the rest of it was just gibberish. His phone number indicates that he is in Burkino Faso so his Spanish mate has let him down and now he has a mule in London. I'll send him a dodgy photo for recognition purposes and then lurk somewhere to take some snaps. Perhaps put the 'money' in a hidden place, carrier bag full of dog shit or somesuch. Any suggestions ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! Plenty of webcams in London! Muguvision? Laughing

Edit: Sorry, I got carried away. What I mean is:

Try to find a member who knows his or her way around London and can tell you where those numerous webcams are installed. Your task would be to steer the lad - I doubt they would trust a victim with this amount of cash - to a meeting point right in front of or below the webcam and inform us as soon as he agrees. Then you tell us - maybe not on this public forum but on the protected "Scambaiting Help" the hour and the website of the camera so we can enjoy the fun.

Maybe you should post your request on the "Help" forum.

bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot thickens. The lad has been calling me all afternoon after repeatedly running out of phone credit, ho ho ho !
It sounds as if the Spanish based lad is actually flying into Heathrow airport from Spain with the diplomatic box containing vast sums of imaginary lucre.
I've asked for a photo of Manuel (!) so that I will recognise him. This definitely sounds like a London runaround, Kings Cross station, Peckham, East Acton and finally meeting up in the Queen Victoria pub in Walford. Any cab driver will know the Queen Vic. For the benefit of those that don't know, it's pub on a UK television soap called 'East Enders'.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, the lad might meet unforeseen difficulties at the customs that require you to pay some fees.
If he mails you from London - verify the header - then let the fun begin.

At this point, you might consider a post at our "Help" forum with the title "Webcam in London?".

Good luck!

bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miguel Gabino, the famous Spanish/Italian/African diplomat arrives at LHR on Wednesday.
The lad is desperate, he started phoning me at 8.30 this morning speaking the usual grunting gibberish but I kept him on the phone until he ran out of credit. I'm really hoping that I can keep this one going long after the appointed meeting time. I think the money may be handed over to an imposter so that a chase by taxi has to take place until Miguel is skint and has to walk home from Epping Forest. Or somesuch tomfoolery.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: The UK lad (the diplomat) is meeting me at Victoria Coach Station at 12 noon tomorrow (Friday). Although this won't qualify as a safari he is travelling from Stevenage right into central London so it will cost him a few quid plus he will lose a whole day out of his pathetic, welfare funded life. I think I will be kidnapped and eventually shot ( I have all the sound effects lined up), after broken down buses and wrong directions have run him ragged for a few hours. My briefcase full of money is on the GPS Etr@ck system so the Lagos lad can track it for his mate. Cast of characters :

1. Me, 83 year old retired oil executive.
2. Harry Callahan, GPS customer services manager.
3. Charles Davis, 2nd customer services manager.

I have 5 cell phones sitting on my desk, all with different expensive numbers and my vocal acting skills are about to be tested but I'm very confident that I can bamboozle these bums for a few hours then I can pick it up again when I come out of hospital. Watch this space.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Hurrah, it's working. The UK lad has just phoned me (10.15am) to confirm that he is leaving home in Stevenage to meet me in Victoria Coach Station at 12. My bus arrives at 11.20 and I will of course be in a car with my kidnappers within 5 minutes so will miss him then the confusion will start.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A shame it wasn't yesterday. He could have met you in Parliament Square! Wink

Good luck, keep us posted.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria .... that's the coach station round the back of the rail station isn't it? No, it's the one further down the road on the other side ... err that is it's the arrivals terminal not the departures terminal on the other side .... oh it's so confusing! Smile
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How I wish it could have been yesterday but it has worked quite well just the same. The UK lad sounds fairly intelligent so I had to be really careful with him. Burkino Faso lad phoned me while I was on the bus just arriving at Victoria (suitable bus sound effects). Accepted one call from the UK lad who told me he was about 15 minutes away. I told him I was just arriving and thereafter ignored all his calls. Accepted calls 20 minutes later from the main lad whilst sitting in my 4x4 with the engine running and told him I was with the diplomat in his car, "let me speak to him", of course the diplomat refused in a loud African voice. Accepted one more call from the main lad where I sounded scared and didn't understand what was happening, "where is the diplomat and his friend taking me, they won't tell me and his friend has a gun" etc etc. I then switched the phone off as it was ringing off the hook from both of them.
The tracking device is now located on the Deptford mud flats on the south bank of the Thames. Is it just the tracker ? Is it a briefcase full of money ? Or is it a dead bratwurst with the tracker shoved up his fundament ? Deptford ! where only brave men venture in daylight never mind after dark. Will the UK lad go there ? Oh I hope so, I really hope so.
More to follow. Probably in a couple of days when I come out of hospital. Thanks for the suggestions but I had to be careful with the UK lad who is a bit sharp.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Bratwurst. You are the man. I have laughed at your antics till my wife and kids came to the office to make sure I was okay. Great work.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell a major double cross coming on. Of course the 'diplomat' has the 15 grand, I think he is deceiving you Mr Boss because he doesn't want to share the money with you and of course he also has the diplomatic box containing millions but I won't major in on that aspect of the scam. 'Divide and Conquer'.

Just had a thought. If he believes me..............I think I'll suggest to the boss that we should track down the 'diplomat' as I have his mobile phone number. My son in law who was a Captain in the Parachute Regiment now owns a security company....................................................etc etc what do you think ..............any suggestions ????

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe that if the "diplomat" is up to it I would have the lads track him down and perhaps they could enjoy a good old fashioned round of wall to wall counseling from the diplomatic corps just as a reminder that it is far safer to sit at home in the flat and collect welfare or even set up a table selling little wooden elephants. Go get em and do keep us posted.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bratwurst wrote:
Deptford ! where only brave men venture in daylight never mind after dark. Will the UK lad go there ? Oh I hope so, I really hope so.

Hey lay of Deptford, there is nothing wrong with it! Smile
My wife works there for a charity. You shouldn't put it down just because it has a deprived and mostly immigrant community!
BTW, great work.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received a frantic email from the African lad and my reply is below. I was banking on him thinking I had been murdered and the trail would lead back to him after the law had checked my computer. That bit seems to have worked.

I'm hoping for two outcomes. 1. To put the UK lad out of business with the african connection and possibly punished by the oga. 2. Continue with the bait and this time make it much more complicated with secret codes and drop boxes like in all good kidnapping films chasing from point to point and getting further instructions. I think that Wythenshawe in Manchester at midnight would be a good final destination. Deptford may be a bit dodgy but Wythenshawe on a Friday night is terrifying especially the 20 storey blocks of flats that smell of piss and blood.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 12 December 2010 16:28
Subject: Re: ARE YOU THERE????????????????????????????
To: Standard Bank Group limited Standard Bank Group limited <[email protected]>

Dear Mr Smith,

I am now at home after the bad experience in London.

The diplomat Gabino has cheated us both out of the 15,000 Euros and the secret box. He has double crossed you and abused me.

He met me in London, introduced himself as Mr Gabino and put me into a car with his two accomplices. He took my briefcase containing the 15,000, removed the tracker and gave it to one of the men in the front seat of the car, then Gabino got out of the car and left me with his two accomplices. I saw him walking back to the coach station as we drove away. I asked his two friends where they were taking me and they just laughed.

These two men took my mobile phone, removed the battery and threw the battery out of the window so I was unable to make any calls.

They drove me to Deptford in south London, stopped on a lonely, deserted road near the river and threw the tracker onto the mud flats. They then told me to get out of the car and walk. I walked back up to the Old Kent Road and got a taxi back to Victoria hoping that I could find the criminal Gabino but he was gone. I have not reported this event to the police yet because I think they would ask questions about the secret box that I could not answer.

I am very upset about this experience. I am not too upset about the 15,000 Euros because to me it is not a large amount of money, I am upset that you decided to trust the double crosser Gabino who is a criminal, even though he is a diplomat.

Gabino now has the 15,000 Euros and I suppose that he has paid the other two men some money but I'm afraid that none of it will go to your bank.

Gabino has double crossed you Mr Smith so I don't know how you will handle this now. Maybe you need to contact his Embassy in London or Madrid and tell them what he has done and try to get the money back from him.

I will buy another battery for my mobile phone on Monday so that we can communicate about the criminal Gabino if you think it is necessary.

Your faithfully,

A. Bratwurst

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the lads latest email. I think he probably believes that the UK lad has ripped him off and he is now trying to salvage something out of a disaster. I'll play the next bit very slowly and see where it leads.
Hopefully the UK lad is in deep doo doo.

From: Standard Bank Group limited Standard Bank Group limited <[email protected]>
Date: 13 December 2010 07:06
Subject: ARE YOU THERE????????????????????????????
To: Adolf Bratwurst <[email protected]>

STANDARD BANK GROUP LIMITED
15TH FLOOR
STANDARD BANK CENTER
25 SIMMONDS STREET
JOHANNESBURG 2003
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

ATTENTION:PASTOR ADOLF BRATWURST

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND THE UPDATE ,WELL AFTER READING YOUR
MAILREGARDING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN LONDON WITH THE DIPLOMAT MR
MIGUEL
GABINO , A REPORT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO OUR OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTRE IN
SPAIN INREGARD TO WHAT HAPPENED OVERTHERE IN LONDON AND THE
CONSIGNMENT BOX HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK TO MADRID SPAIN ALTHOUGH MR
MIGUEL GABINO CAN NOT GO AWAY WITH THIS SAID AMOUNT,SO DO NOT
WORRY,THIS FUND CAN BE WIRE TO YOU THROUGH BANK WIRE TRANSFER INTO
YOUR ACCOUNT IN ENGLAND WHICH SHALL BE THE EASIER WAY OUT AND IT SHALL
COST YOU LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER .I AM VERY SORRY
ON WHAT HAPPENED BUT DO NOT LOSE HOPE FOR NOTHING GOOD COMES SO EASILY
IN LIFE, MEANWHILE TRY TO CALL ME :0022-966-481-855 or+22-966-481-855
OR YOU CAN MAIL US WHAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO RECEIVE
THIS FUND THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER OR ATM MASTERCARD FUND.

THANKS,

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This is a Benin number? Do you have the ip?

In any case , get a South African number from here http://www.ring2skype.com/
and play with him a little Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bratwurst
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP number is 82.128.17.223
Edo region, Benin.

I intend to drag this one out. I told him a couple of weeks ago that I would be travelling in Africa in early New Year with some old friends from the oil industry, starting in SA and finishing up in Benghazi, Libya via Abuja so I may be able to work on this angle and get a safari. I'm quite happy with the bait so far, as the first episode had the desired effect of dividing the lads and casting confusion.

To be continued........................don't miss next week's thrilling episode of the Lone Ranger and Tonto as they declare their true feelings for each other as they bed down for the night under the stars.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bratwurst,
I just googled the good pastor's email address ..... typing
:yikes:

eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is funny and needs to be at the top - any updates? LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic