SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting me in London

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gaygirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

I have been baiting a lad for almost a month now, and he has supposedly come over from Togos today to meet me. The thing is, I think I'm talking to a different Lad, sometimes the IP comes from Surrey, UK and sometimes it is in London, UK. Obviously I'm not going to meet the lad (although I say I am) and I am just wondering what the best course of action is from here. I am using Hotmail and my IP is not disguised, do you think he might attempt to identify me on that merit?

Appreciate all the help I can get on this one. Thanks, "Diana"

Brother Diana,I don’t know what to say and I cant believe that what you are saying can be possible. You really make me afraid, Please tell me are you serious about what you are saying? -F@tum@ta Barry

If you can diligently listen to me, because they are many criminals in Africa. stealing my tricks. which is well condemned in the holy bible. the Son of God Jesus Said NO to all of that about stealing. P@stor David
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you be careful. Obviously don't go meet them. Send them to a public place, the harder to get to, freezing cold and in view of webcams the better.
Then make your excuses. If they are calling your mobile make sure you get a redirected number which doesn't do caller ID.
Keep them hanging on as long as possible, tubes/trains are late etc. Of course you are bringing the money so they may wait all day.
Good luck

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
gaygirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I won't meet them. In fact I have emailed the lad to tell him that I will be with my bodyguards (as I am a wealthy investor) and he seems to be abit put off by this.
I haven't given any mobile (as I am deaf) and we are only communicating through email. He (or they) are at heathrow supposedly waiting for me.
Thank you so much for your suggestions, when you say you suggest I be careful, could you elaborate on this? Thank you xx

Brother Diana,I don’t know what to say and I cant believe that what you are saying can be possible. You really make me afraid, Please tell me are you serious about what you are saying? -F@tum@ta Barry

If you can diligently listen to me, because they are many criminals in Africa. stealing my tricks. which is well condemned in the holy bible. the Son of God Jesus Said NO to all of that about stealing. P@stor David
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaygirl wrote:
when you say you suggest I be careful, could you elaborate on this? Thank you xx

I'm not speaking for wowwow but the general "bait safe" approach is to never give away any information that might be used to track you down. Nothing you tell them should be from your real life (or anyone else's). Most baiters even take this down to using emails that do not reveal your IP address (that can potentially be used to identify your computer/home). Gmail is the most common, although there are others (fastmail is another).

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that apart from your ip address, everything is anonymous?
I wouldn't worry about the ip as, at best it can only tell them which city you're in.
Next time though, I suggest using an email provider that disguises the ip like"Gmail".

We just want to make sure that you are baiting in a safe manner.
We have some guidance at Eater University that is worth reading.

You may want to sign up for a mentor too.

Welcome to Eater. Have fun Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
when you say you suggest I be careful, could you elaborate on this?

Well basically you have to remember you are dealing with professional criminals. Criminals are often part of a criminal network sometimes involving law enforcement and military personnel.
With those resources, finding out someone's true identity isn't that difficult especially in the West where we use social networking etc.
As the lad passed you to someone in the UK they probably know the area well, especially London.
Criminals are criminally minded, and are always thinking criminally, are the police watching me, can I get more information out of this person etc
If you aren't talking to them and giving too much info away, or any at all then you should be fine.
In general never use your own phone, e-mail or send them any ID (even fake), never meet them, even to take sneaky photos. There could be other people watching you watching them.
This might sound paranoid but you don't really know who they are do you.
So 'bait safe'.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
gaygirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, everything is anonymous other than the IP. Ah, thank you for the information on the IP, in future I think I will transfer to Gmail-cheers for that Smile
my lad seems to of gone cold on me, He wasn't too keen on the idea of two bodyguards coming with me- as the meeting was in the "strictest confidence..blah blah." Maybe I might post this bait but I don't feel it is paticulary worthy, just two fake IDs and some fake bank of Fidelity forms.
Thank you for your help, will sign up I think Very Happy
Do you run one scambait at a time, or many? I'm having trouble remembering who is wanting what as I have 5 on the go!

And I am also so greatful for all of your safebaiting advice, you seem to be a lovely bunch! bow_down

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gaygirl wrote:
my lad seems to of gone cold on me, He wasn't too keen on the idea of two bodyguards coming with me- as the meeting was in the "strictest confidence..blah blah."

If you want to revive it you could just change your mind after having thought about it. You respect the confidence of the deal, trust him, blah, blah.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic