SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Refugee/Love scammer My first real Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
truegrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in my baiting Email account.
hello,
I visite your profile and I find out that you are the type that suit my heart, which am seeking for, I hope and believe we will walk it out for heart desier, let come out for something good for our love, i believe someone with good zeal, someone who knows what is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress. ([email protected]) Iam waiting for the love.
Iam vivian
From [email protected]

I knew right away that it was a scammer. In the past I had just Deleited this type of Email and went on. "BUT" after stumbling on the art of ScamBaiting I decided to have a little fun.
Here is what I replied with

Waiting for the Love‏
Oh baby i got the Love that you are waiting for.

And I got this reply
my pic‏
My dear
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Vivian Ugba from ivory cost in west Africa I am 22 years residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war .My late father Dr Johnson Ugba was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.I am interest in mary you.I love my darling.this is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Vivian

I did not post the pic yet until I find out if it is really her. Don't you like how I am her darling and she Loves me and wants to Mary me in only the second Email? with no pic of me or even a real profile. So here is how I replied.

[b]WHOA!!‏

WHOA! Slow down there sweet cheeks! How can you say you love me and want to marry me?? you don't even know me or even know what I look like?
I am sorry to hear about your family but don't go trying to rush into something because you are mourning the loss of your family.
I think you need to seek out a psychiatrist I beleive you are suffering from (Post traumatic stress disorder)
I am not looking to get married just a casual hookup.
If you are still interested get back with me

"CJ"

And this is her reply.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏
Dearest ,
How is the day?Mine here is very hot and like you know we are living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Peter George, who is the pastor of the(Christ The King Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is(00221-77-679-0857) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in business admin before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here even the Revrend don't know about it because i don't want to loose this money or invest it here in Africa for my safety. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest Yours in love. Your forever in love
Miss, Vivian

LOL moves kind of fast don't ya think? Third Email and she already mentions the millions she can't get at.
Here is my reply.

WTF!!‏
Hey sweet cheeks whats going on with you? you sent me the exact same email 2 times in a row? Are you having problems with your puter?
Anyway did you get a chance to read my email I sent you. I don't want you to get offended but a psychiatrist would really be able to help you.
I know because he really helped me. Or you are probably thinking you don't need any help (that is what I thought) but I think you do by the way you are acting.
I mean losing your family in that way has to be pretty traumatic I don't think I would be able to cope very well with it
.If you do not know of any psychiatrist may I recommend mine? He is the Renowned Dr. Sodom Mizer and his partner Dr. Benard Dover (Ben for short) from the Esteemed
SepticColon University. They are absolutely wonderful they helped me in so many ways I mean ways i didn't even realize I needed help in. They will really open you up and probe deep inside you and dig out all the fowl sewage of your past that has been clogging your works. I highly recommend them I feel lighter and more regular than ever before. (although the first couple times were a bit painful but once you loosen up it gets easier and even enjoyable).
So if you are interested let me know and I will pass a good word for you.
By the way love the pics do you have any more? I am sorry but I have seemed to have lost my USB cord to plug my cam into my puter so i can't upload any pics at this moment
I plan on going to town soon and pick one up then I will send you pics of me.

Have a good hard one
"CJ"

So she responds by sending me the same Email again. That is all I have for now I will post more when it is finished

EDIT 12/16/10

Well I am guessing that this one has run it's course. I haven't heard any thing from her in over a week so I guess she has caught on to me. Maybe I moved to fast and didn't play into her story enough? Oh well here is the rest of what I have enjoy.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏
Dearest ,
How is the day?Mine here is very hot and like you know we are living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on mondays and fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Peter George, who is the pastor of the(Christ The King Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is(00221-77-679-0857) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in business admin before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here even the Revrend don't know about it because i don't want to loose this money or invest it here in Africa for my safety. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest Yours in love. Your forever in love
Miss, Vivian

And this is my reply

Hey sweet cheeks I would love to have your 9.7 million dollars in my account.

The only question I have is why?

Why would you want to transfer "your" money to my account? When you stated that it is in your name.

Why don't you just go get it out? or go get out what you need. and get your self out of that refugee camp >"prison"

You making statements like that just strengthens my assumption that you are suffering from ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder )

I really believe you do need to get some help.

You know just set back and think about what you are doing?

1. You are professing that you love some one that you haven't even met?

2. You are saying you want to marry some one you haven't even met?

3. You saying you trust some one you haven't even met?

4. You want to give your 9.7 million dollars to some one that you do not know or even met?

5. Your perception of the "Refugee" camp as being akin to a "Prison" when you should be thankful that they are helping you?

I really want to help you and believe me I would love to have some of that 9.7 million but first I want to help you get some help.

So in light of you not requesting or seeking help and that you keep making absurd suggestions.

I am going to go ahead and have Dr. Mizer contact you.

I don't care if you like it or not I think you really need the help and it doesn't look like you are going to help your self.

So after you have consoled with Dr. Mizer and only after then we will discuss that 9.7 million and your so called love for me.

Hope to hear from you soon
"CJ"

After not getting a reply I sent her this.

Hey Sweet Cheeks I haven't heard back from you in a few days are you all right? You haven't went totally over the edge and went on a murder spree have you? boy I hope not I know what state of mind you have been in and some people do go over the edge due to all the stress of their situation.
Well I resent you the email I had sent earlier just incase you did not get it. Hope all is well
Feel you soon
"CJ"

Still nothing from her. I am thinking either she is onto me or she only has access to a PC once a week. So I send her this.

Hey sweetcheeks I didn't hear from you today. Is everything alright? Don't be scared I am just trying to help you. I know it was hard for me the first time also but you have to take that first step and after that it's all down hill.

Hope to feel from you soon
"CJ

Well I wait a couple days with still no reply so I assume she is onto me and decide to write her off in typical Carl Johnson style. So I send her this.

Farewell Sweetcheeks‏

Well I reckon you are no longer interested in me (but you said you loved me and wanted to mary me) "lol!"
HAVE A GOOD LIFE YOU STUPID FUCKING SKANK!

And lo and behold I get a reply?

DARLING CONTACT THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION‏

Dearest,
I thank you once again.I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Darling,tomorrow's hopes and dreams may never die for as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. Kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges, all obstacles, and love. Never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Whatever you may do in future's way, never let anyone stand in the way of pursuing your dreams and wishes you have always dreamed of in your life. Know that you will always have families and friends to rely on and stand by whenever you need them. Vow to your words and soul that loving others with dignity and respect is the key to achieve great success and everlasting love in life. No matter what you may decide to do in life, the help, and the gratitude, will always be there from me. Darling there is nothing like internate in the camp all the mail i send and receive from you is from my reverend office computer and from there i will receive your call if you call me.

Darling, it had been long i have been in praying and fasting ask almighty God to grant me some one with good heart, some one who is not money conscious, some one who is OK with whatever he have and he is due with it and he will never betray me at last. I believe you are the one.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Johnson Ugba of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information's of the Bank as follows;

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON
Address clements house 27 clements lane london
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr. Stephen Wood.
mail ([email protected])
Telephone number +447031867924
Fax number. +44-8704952419

Contact them now on how to transfer the 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this Senegal, dear iam glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since iam still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
vivian

WTF!? I tell her to eff off and I get a reply like this? Oh well atleast I got some thing so I decided to make a few demands of my own and let her know how I feel "lol" so I replyed with this

Did you not receive my last email?
I haven't heard from you in 2 weeks so I send you a fuckoff letter and you send me some shit about bank details? WTF!?
Why the fuck would you send me all that bullshit about loving me and wanting to marry me and then when I tell you to fuckoff you send me some shit about bank details?
If all you wanted from the beginning was some one to partner with you in getting your money then why didn't you just say so? But Nooo! you thought that you had to say that you love and want to marry me to get me to help you! You thought that you needed to play with my heart to get help! well that was not right that was a cruel thing to do to some one. yes at first I thought that you were nut's but then I started to think that just maybe you were for real. And then I get nothing for 2 weeks! well that really hurt to be played with like yhis.
So lets not play that game anymore. If you are wanting a partner in this transaction I am willing to do that All that you had to do was ask in the first place! any how with all the bullshit aside lets get down to biz. I will help you but I am afraid as this is going to be a biz partnership that I am going to require 30% of the full amount. And also I will need $1000 sent to me as good faith money just so I know that you are not still playing games and are sierously wanting to partner with me. Do not take another 2 weeks to get back to me on this. If I do not here from you before 12/13 the deal is off.

Have a good day skank
CJ

Well I haven't heard any thing from her since then so maybe I blew it. But hey it was my first one and I had fun. I have a few more cooking right now so if any body has any pointers or suggestions or even criticism I am open. Thanks.

Last edited by truegrime on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! I'm either baiting the same lad or this script is getting used heavily in their area. I love how the "personalization" parts are in parenthesis. Laughing

The phone numbers are different as are a few of the names, but same basic script. Hmmm... we should collaborate Twisted Evil
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting "her" too Smile

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting "her" too Smile

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
truegrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheL0neRanger wrote:
Holy crap! I'm either baiting the same lad or this script is getting used heavily in their area. I love how the "personalization" parts are in parenthesis. Laughing

The phone numbers are different as are a few of the names, but same basic script. Hmmm... we should collaborate Twisted Evil

I would love to but I think she/he is on to me.
How is it going with yours?
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

truegrime wrote:
TheL0neRanger wrote:

I would love to but I think she/he is on to me.
How is it going with yours?

Nada. I've had 4 answered emails and nothing at all beyond the first couple of exchanges. The lads must be busy pounding for the cash if the response isn't immediate.

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL
i don't want to hurt you, but she loves me too and writes EXACTLY the same stuff to me.
I've just tested her language skills and she can write in french(well at least knows how to use a translator from the internet).
She told me to contact the reverend and also Mr Wood.

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like my first bait.

"Her" name was Success Williams and I strung her and her Atty out for over a month and sent him off to WU 3 times before they disappeared on me. I went lovey-dovey on "her" and kept the fires burning brightly. When I offered to send extra money so she could have enough food they really got excited.
bmccaukinner
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved it! Good work!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she still writes to me, she wants to marry me and she wants money to buy a plane ticket to come to me.
I'll publish my bait as soon as she stops contacting me Smile

Mastodon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my "fiance" Sela Kofi on the same script. Currently her barrister Dr. Kaiser Moki is requesting my passport and bank information so he can prepare the necessary power of attorney to receive my darlings millions.

I must be getting better with age. It took me 2 years, a lot of alcohol and a big diamond to get my current wife to agree to marry me.... and she was broke.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my bait with vivian (seems to be the same lad using the same email)
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1658762#1658762

Mastodon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some of the garbage the "barrister" Dr. Moki is passing along:

Mastodon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the RBS statement:

Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.... What exactly are "Bullet Shorts?"

Also funny that he used a rather "happy" looking font for Certificate of Death.
Toupe_it_flies
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, brilliant certificate. I am still waiting for my first love scammer to bite.
truegrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF! Kind of Death Certificate is that? "Bullet Shorts" "Gave up the Ghost?" and listing 2 peaple on one Death Certificate WTF? Do these guys actually expect peaple to take them seriously? "LOL" I commend you on getting that far with your bait. I was not able to. I have tried sending her? a few prodding emails over the last couple months but I don't get any responses. Oh well good job.
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently bullet holes in the body increase the blood pressure. That's seriously impressive.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
truegrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL especially Bullet Shorts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attorney: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the bodies of Dr and Mrs Leonard Kofi at the Selfton Specialist Hospital Monrovia?

Pathologist: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.

Attorney: And Dr and Mrs Leonard Kofi had given up the ghost at the time, is that correct?

Pathologist: No, they were sitting on the table, wondering why I was doing an autopsy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely de-educate the lad.

"'Giving up the ghost?' What does that mean? Is that like 'rubbing one out?'"

Wherever a lad acts dumb, you can always get him to be even dumber.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic