SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alan & bank accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. Recently got my first two pinks. Now , don't go mad at me for asking but: Have Alan's activities been independantly verified? Have baiters got replies from lads saying that their accounts have been closed. Are these reports consistent. I have thought and thought about this over the last 24 hours. I know he doesn't acknowledge and I understand the need for secrecy and anonymity. It does seem to me that in my country (ireland) it would be nearly impossible to close down a bank account on an anonymous tip off to an unknown person. It simply doesn't make sense. I will of course retract this nagging doubt if some one can explain it to me. Again - please don't all get angry at me! LOL

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan is for real. There are people on this board (mods) who know a lot about him. And, when he contacts a bank to close down an account, he does not necessarily do so anonymously.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there have been a lot of instances where lads have desperately maild baiters saying that there is something wrong with an reported account. Even though the lad doesn't know why there is something wrong with it. Whereupon the lad have given the baiter a new working account.

So there is a lot of proof that Alan is for real.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi khawk, welcome to Eater and congrats on your 2 piggies!

Your concerns are understandable, but like BRUIN said, you can be assured the mod and admin team here have thoroughly checked out Alan and he has been working with the members of Eater (anonymously) and the banking community (maybe not so anonymously) for a long time and he is the real deal.

Not all bank accounts will get closed immediately. Some need more evidence than others and some banks/countries are more cooperative than others. But every bit of evidence helps. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please don't all get angry at me! LOL

Now why would we get angry with you ? It is a perfectly reasonable question... Laughing

Rest assured Alan is real and he does a great job

and it annoys the hell out of the lads...... Wink

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are not the first person to ask this question. It has been discussed many times.

I'll just recycle the answers:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1531057&highlight=#1531057

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad tell me his first account is under maintenance and please send to my new account. Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm beginning to lose my suspicion. I do think that everyone should post when they get a lad to admit that there is something wrong with his account. Another few questions : how long does it usually take before a lad reports a problem to us? Would the bait be over before this? Does the lad lose any money in his account? I guess i'll be convinced when my lad reports it! LOL

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes to the time frame it varies a lot. Some accounts can be closed within a matter of days. In those cases you will probably have your lad direct you to a new account.
But i know that it can also be a process that takes Alan years. And in some cases he wont get the account closed at all. It will depend of the amount of evidence that he can present to the banks. And of course the banks willingness to take any action against an account.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There really are no hard and fast answers to your questions.The account may be shut down fairly rapidly or never.You may finish out your bait,or get a frantic e-mail in a couple days.Lads also sometimes share accounts,so getting one shut down will not make him very popular with his friends.Even if your info can't get one shut down,it still adds to Alan's store of information,and in the end can make a real difference.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we stickie this...? Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk,

Please read the thread I linked. It contains key answers written by Alan himself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic