SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mom is currently being scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freddyjkm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

My mother is close to 60 years and have been on dating sites for a couple of years talking to different people.

Howewer, about a month she started talking to this guy who claimed he was American. He had more or less the same interests in my Mum, they exchanged e-mails for a while and they swapped phone numbers aswell as long conversations. The "American" claims to be an engineer in the oil buisiness, travelling around the world and is now stationed in Africa.

Eventually my mum fell in love with this guy, he even sent flowers and chocolate from an oil rig in Africa. (Well thats where he "was" at the moment).

He started off by having a UK based number which is now inactive before he "travelled" to Africa where his number is Nigerian.

Anyways, today she received a shocking e-mail where he said he had some issues at work. Apparently one of his employees managed to blow up a very costly pump and he needs to buy a new one asap. His problem is that being in Africa he has no access to money and asked my mother if she could help him out with 5800 Euros.

My mother didn't understand what was going on. I was quick to tell her it was a scam as soon as she called me. She started crying and is really devastated. In any normal circumstances I would let this go, but she was unfortunate to be diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago. This so called "relationship" made her happy and she thought less about her cancer.

Anyways, I drove over to my mother and told him disguised as my mother, that she would help him. This was just to buy some time as he requested to have the money sent within a day.

Now, I wish to serioulsy f*ck this guy up in any way possible. I would fly down to Nigeria, but I would probably get myself killed.

I have read about making a so called web site where you just make a virus and whoever opens the link screws his PC over.

If any of you can help, replies would be most grateful.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Freddy, and welcome to Eater.

There is no doubt at all that this is a scam. It was good of you to spot that before your mother could send any money.
In case you haven't already, you might want to visit our sister site, ScamWarners.com. You'll get great advice there.

As the scammer has your mother's personal details, I recommend against messing with him. The odds of him retaliating against you or your mother aren't very high, but better safe than sorry, right? The best thing to do is to break off all contact with him.
Don't send him anything that might break his computer either. Apart from it being illegal, he is likely operating out of an internet cafe and it's not his computer that you mess with.
If you want to hurt him, post the details of his scam over at ScamWarners to expose his scam. This will truly hurt him, as it warns other potential victims and thus causes him to lose money.
Also, if you post some info on him here I'm sure a few baiters would love to get in touch with him. Smile

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sure a few baiters would love to get in touch with him

Indeed! Twisted Evil

The scammer will try and try again to phone your mother. You might consider changing the number or not answering calls for some time. Normally we say "just put down the receiver", but your mother is so vulnerable right now that his calls could really upset her.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

which is why if you can get an email with headers, I'm sure there'd be someone more than willing to write to laddo (myself included). Being somewhat vulnerable to these types of scams myself, these are the scams that really stick in my craw.

And with luck, lad will write back to one of us thinking we're a better target and take the heat of your mum (It has worked before).

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really want to pass on some hugs/comfort/healing energy to your Mum. With cancer and such, and now getting her heart broken, you have to be on P#SSED OFF son - kudos to you for helping her out of a potentially sticky mess! I'd definitely recommend helping her enjoy some of the holiday season with friends if possible, cheer her up, get her mind off the deal.

I think about it possibly happening to my relatives and my blood boils. I know that I've been pretty open to all my family and friends about what I'm doing and how they work and what to watch for.

Take a deep breath, if possible... this guy's a few continents away and can't harm your Mum anymore - and by posting his details here, you can ensure that he'll get the attention he deserves.

Good luck to you both.

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear, but you were on time, fortunately.
As said ^ Scamwarners will do what they can and have good advice for you and your Mom.

This
Quote:
I have read about making a so called web site where you just make a virus and whoever opens the link screws his PC over
Could hurt other people too and we never do that, a big NO NO. It wouldn't be effective either, just for a day when he replaces his computer.
Cut the phone connection and you shut him up completely, with no way to come back at her by phone.
Have his emails go to spam and monitor the new entries in her inbox, he will change his addy to get past the spam block.

Good luck with this all, it will take time and perseverance to shut this lad down, but others here will try to distract him at the same time, that might help a bit too.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi freddyjkm

the advice given about scamwarners is 150% spot on

My wife had cancer about 7 years ago (also diagnosis this time of year), you both will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong for her, modern treatments are really getting so much better - my wife is testament to that!

Listen, if you need help with this, e.g. knowing how to get the headers to post here please do feel free to contact me by PM, or one of the mods. Everyone here will be only too pleased to help you I am sure. It would help if your mum still has his first mail?

I would certainly like a piece of him, and I am sure the others will pounce as well. Hopefully a mass bait will make him forget about your mum - lost in a morass of emails all of which are looking so very promising to him.

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait my hook is SO right. I'd love to have a go at this scamming piece of crap! And am happy to help with header info if I can too...

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Freddyjkm,
I'm relatively new but I have a trick to perform on really vicious lads.

All I need to know is the following:
What name has he been using
What e-mail address has he been using
What phone numbers has he been using (give me the latest one known to work).

Send me a private message and I'll explain exactly what I'll do.
He shall be scrod.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I can play a lonely widow!

Post the email on this pr1ck and lets have some fun.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a friend (American) who works over in the Nigerian oil rigs. There is no way an employee or supervisors of an employee is forced to pay for a pump or any equipment that is ruined. Plus his story of being in Nigeria Africa and no access to money is not correct.

I don't do romance scams, but for those of you who do, work this guy over. Very Happy

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic