SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Oprah" response

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer sent me this e-mail:
Quote:
Good Day my Dear,

I am Miss Vera Dhiff. I am an orphan being that I lost my father a couple of months ago. My father was a businessman in minning operations. He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising in my country. Before his death he deposited the sum of $4.5M which he kept for the importation of processing and industrial machine.

Since the dealth of my father my uncle has claim all what my late father has, he is so wicked, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties that he has siezed and claimed in future, but he never knew about the deposit, my mother died when i was ten years old. Right now i am the only one that know all about this deposit.

Please this fund is my only hope of survival now in this world, I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe place in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production, and I want you to take it as a personal task to assist an orphan like me. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.
Miss Vera Dhiff

I responded that she was being melodramatic and wasn't an "orphan" just because her dad died.

She kept e-mailing me about her evil uncle and I continually took what I call the "Oprah" approach. I show mild interest in "helping" her, but probably not the kind of help she wants. Laughing

My most recent e-mail to her:
Quote:
Miss Vera...

First of all, what makes you think your uncle wants you dead? I just find this quite unlikely. If he truly wanted you dead, he would not let you know he wanted you dead, right? He would just kill you, pretending to love you. I think your uncle is just torn up over the loss of your father, his own brother, and has a difficult time expressing his love for you. So, with all that built up hate and anger, he lashes out at you. He means you well, but he has trouble expressing himself to you.

Vera, just think about this. Did you love your father? Did it ever occur to you how much your uncle loved his older brother? Can you imagine how much pain he is in with his beloved brother dead now?

I think you and your uncle need to sit down and discuss this over a few cups of coffee. A few heartfelt tears could do you both some good.

Love in the Lord,
Biff

This is another one that falls into the category of "why is she responding to me still?" Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha nice - she hit me up too, you must be on fonda cocks guest list too Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. I avoid the lads who send like 6 of the same e-mail in a row. I got one I've been working on for a long time now who sometimes sends me a ton of duplicate e-mails and I slap him each time he does.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice angle! And you, being helpful and very well off $$$$$!!!!, can't be bothered to deal with shady bankers and barristers for measly 4 millions. That should get her off script.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic