SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One thread, two months of minimalistic straightbaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On November 3rd I started this bait with Mrs. Ranosa Ruby. Twenty emails on this one thread alone, two months in, not a single document sent, not a single phone call made or received. We are still a long, long way from the Wuxfer.

My response to the initial format:

Quote:
I don't know how I can help, but I will!

Ranosa responded:

Quote:
Attention; Molly Kazenzakis.

Dear Molly,

Thank you for your prompt reply and i want to tell you that this transaction is in no way associated to what you assume.I would need your assistance to accomplish the humanitarian donation to lead and save millions of innocent surffering people across the globe. First and formost see in attachment, I send you copy of my international passport for you to know you are dealing with a real person and not a ghost. Be informed also that it is only by trust that one can achive success and without trust, honesty, truthfulness, we cannot do anything.i contacted you as directed by God and i know you are capable to finish this project successfully to save the soul of the less previlaged and those their parents cannot afford their good education.

My request of this urgent help from you was because I am at the point of death and I have no one to inherite those money if I die and my God has direct me to move those money to you for you to assist me ,administer and distribute them responsibly to reputable charitable organisation there in your country and across the globe for humanitarian to save millions of innocent lives.

The $18.5m is presently secure with a reputable commercial bank in Benin Republic, and as the original owner, the bank awaits my classified authorisation that will instruct and allow the immediate payment of those money to your bank account.

Before we can move ahead we have to sign a memorandum agreement where I will outline you how those money will be distributed once you repatriate them to your bank account.pls confirm the below information about you to prepare the agreement for us to sign and move ahead.

they are:

1. your full name.
2. your contact information, phone and fax number.
3. your age ,marrital status and profession.
4. copy of your international passport or drivers licence.

pls note my condition is very dire and deteriorated, pls reply immediately in no delay. God bles you.

mrs Ranosa

Me:

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Ranosa,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have three full-time jobs, so it's hard to get everything done.

My personal information is:
Name: Molly Sanders Kazenzakis
date of birth: 4/22/1974
married: yes
address: 1492 Columbus Ave, Onstadburg, 90214, CA, USA
Profession: I don't know what to say. I work alot, but I wouldn't call it a profession. I cook at Taco Bell, I bartend at the Dusky Stranger, and I wait tables at a Friendlies. Is this a profession? It's a sad one, though.

How do I send you my driver's license and passport? I don't think I've touched my passport in years, I'll have to find it quickly. I'll look around right after I send this. I know we have to move quickly!

Ranosa:

Quote:
Attention; Mrs. Molly Kazenzakis.

Greetings to you today and may the peace, love, blessings and protection of our great almighty God that passes all understanding continue to abide with you in all your endeavours in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

I received your email and personal informations but be informed that your passport identification or drivers licence is very much important. Kindly scan it to my email address so that the lawyer will prepare the mutual agreement of understanding for both of us while i will immediately after signing the agreement forward authorization to the bank to make transfer of funds into your account urgently. Your phone number is needed for easier communication.

Thanking you for your great understanding and cooperation while awaiting to receive your urgent response and be assured that God has a better job for you ok. You dont have to be bothered about your present job, just give total cooperation to this urgent transaction and see what God has in stock for you ok.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

Me:

Quote:
I looked around my house all weekend trying to find my passport, but couldn't find it. I think Roast Beef may have put it in our safe deposit box at the bank. That'd be like him, always trying to protect me.

I'll have to ask him in the morning. If it's there, I can get it during my lunchbreak at Taco Bell.

I'm so excited about this! You have no idea how much I would love to finally afford a better life! My back and hands are so sore. I am going to love living a life of ease.

Ranosa:

Quote:

Dearest Molly,

Thanks for your kind email of which the contents has been noted.

There is no much time for me according to the words of my personal doctor and i want to finalized this issue before i give up the ghost. I want you to kindly send to me asap your drivers licence in absence of your international passport copies.

I had instructed my lawyer to prepare the agreement and send to you upon receipt of your drivers licence or international passport copies and the name of the lawyer is Francois Zoglo. I need your fullest attention to this transaction and total cooperation and also kindly notify me your phone numbers for easier communication.

Thanking you for your kind understanding and cooperation while awaiting to hear from you upon receipt, have a nice day ahead and God bless.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

Me:

Quote:
Oh! I am trying to go as fast as possible! How much longer do you
have, if you don't mind me asking?

You said you needed my passport as well. Are you sure Mr. Zoglo will
be able to get our paperwork with only my driver's license? I don't
want to cause any delays in the paperwork.

My passport wasn't in the safe deposit box. I think Roast Beef may
have put it in another bank. I'm going to ask him when he wakes up. I
want Mr. Zoglo to have everything he needs. I'm sure you'll
understand.

Ranosa:

Quote:

Dear Molly,

Thanks for your email.

I dont know how much time i have but i know the good Lord will lead me according to his will so that this transaction will go in perfect way.

The barrister Zoglo will put the paper work in the perfect way and at the right time and i would want you to send your drivers licence to me so that i will forward same to the lawyer to start processing of this transaction documents in your name.

Thanking you for your great understanding and cooperation, have a nice day.

yours truly,

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

Me:

Quote:
You're such a brave woman! You go, girl!

I still haven't found my passport. Roast Beef said that it's in the
safe deposit box at Bank of America, where his accounts are, but when
I checked after getting off Taco Bell, I just found a copy of our
marriage certificate and another copy of his last will and testament.

Are you sure I don't need it? I can keep looking so Mr. Zoglo has all
the required documents. The last thing we need is for us to get
trapped in some legal battle where judges and court officers are the
ones calling the shots. If we can get everything right, we don't have
to worry about some bureaucrat getting high and mighty and making us
all wait on him.

I'll look in my Citibank safe deposit box around noon. I'll keep you
posted and send it to you immediately.

me, two days later:

Quote:
I'm so sorry about the delay!

I still haven't found the passport. I went to the bank after I got off Taco Bell, and looked, and just found another copy of his will and testament. The next day was just too busy.

I can give you my driver's license if you're sure Mr. Zoglo can do all the paperwork without needing my passport too. Should I mail you a copy of it?

Ranosa:

Quote:
Attention; Molly Kazenzakis

Thanks for your email.

Kindly scan across to me your drivers licence and be assured that Mr. Zoglo will not need your passport again as the only thing needed is your identification which will be used to process the funds in your name as the new beneficiary. You have to hasten up Molly in order to finalized this transaction.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead while awaitin,g your urgent compliance.

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

Ranosa:

Quote:

Thanks for your email.

Kindly scan across to me your drivers licence and be assured that Mr. Zoglo will not need your passport again as the only thing needed is your identification which will be used to process the funds in your name as the new beneficiary. You have to hasten up Molly in order to finalized this transaction.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead while awaitin,g your urgent compliance.

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

me:

Quote:
I'm so sorry, I didn't find my passport anywhere. I looked everywhere for it. At one point I went searching through the attic and crawled through dusty boxes to find it. I have no idea where it could be.

Thank God I have my driver's license, though. Hopefully it's enough, as you say.

How do I scan it? Is that like a fax?

Ranosa:

Quote:

Thanks for your email which the contents has been noted with interest.

The drivers licence will be enough for your identification. Immediately i received the drivers licence, the lawyer will on the spot prepare the mutual understanding agreement while i will send authorization with your identification to the bank to make immediate transfer of funds into your account.

Kindly scan it through email by using scanner jet to scan it to your email and attached it to your email box and send to my email address or you can forward it to my email address which i will print here to submit to the bank with my authorization.

Thanks while i await to receive it urgently and kindly accord this transaction with the attention that it requires in order to successfully finalized it within the stipulated time frame. Have a nice day ahead.

me, not attaching anything:

Quote:
Hopefully I did it right.

Ranosa:

Quote:

Dear Molly,

Thanks for your email. Am so suprised that there was no attachment of your drivers licence in the email you send to me. Could you kindly send your drivers licence to me if actually that you really want to complete this transaction with me. You need to give this transaction every attention in order for us to execute and successfully finalized same.

I need your total cooperation asap as time is not on my side. Thanking you for your great understanding and cooperation while awaiting to hear from you and receive your copy of your drivers licence urgently.God bless.

me:

Quote:
I'm so sorry for the mistake. It's been rushed these last few weeks between all my jobs. I barely have time to sleep!

I just got off a 12 hour shift, and I have only two hours before another 8 hour shift. I'm frazzled, buzzing from drinking too much coffee, exhausted, my hair smells like gin (a drunk guy threw his drink at me when I refused to accept his food stamps), and I've barely been able to talk to my husband lately. I barely have time to daydream what I'm going to do with the money. Oh I need that money so badly!

I'm going to take a long shower, then look in my computer for the scan I should have sent you. Hopefully I won't make any more mistakes. I need this money and you need your future assured of, as soon as possible!

Tired but with much love,

Ranosa:

Quote:
Attention;Molly Kazenzakis.

Dear Molly,

With thanks i received your email with interest but am so suprise at the way you are going about this transaction and if actually you so desire to handle this transaction and received the funds into your account coordinates, why is it taking you so long to scan your drivers licence across to me to start up processing of transaction documents in your name and also prepare agreement that both of us will sign.

I understand the nature of your job but you have to do something urgently to send me your drivers licence to finalized this transaction.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead while awaiting your earliest response.

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

Ranosa:

Quote:

Dear Molly,

Still have not received your drivers licence for proceesing of this funds in your name. If you are still interested to finalized this transaction with me, kindly respond back to me urgently with your drivers licence identification copy.

Thanks and have a nice day while i await to hear from you urgently.

Mrs. Ranosa Ruby.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff here.

As always, I've picked up some good tactics to stall before the Wuxfer stage.

Especially with respect to the "send documents stage".

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic