SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting thought.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zargs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lately I've been seeing a lot of threads being posted about people having fun with the scammers by pretending to be suicidal due to their/the scammer's actions. (One even said they killed a lawyer, I think? ROFL). I have a challenge I want to issue to the best scam-baiters on this board.

Do you think you can be believable enough that you can creat a situation so morally objectionable that the scammer will back off? Can you create a story so terrible that even a scammer has to think about what they're doing and say to themselves "Wow. Maybe I should move on to someone else..."?

I want to issue this challenge to you guys, and if you guys accept, and are successful, I want to know how far you really had to go to shake one of these guys off. I've seen them be pretty resilient.

Anyone up for it?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lovely, if innocent thought!

I've had scammers tell me to prostitute my teenage daughter to make payments to them. I don't think there is a barrel bottom.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to fully quote the post above yours. Use this^^instead to make reading easier-ghost

I know! That's what makes the challenge so, well challenging!

Is it possible?

If it is, this place is where someone can do it.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there is a place too low. If they will agree to prostituting your daughter, taking money meant for your child's/spouse's chemo meds, if they know you are on disability and only have $10 to live on and still want you to send it, how much lower do you think a baiter can go?

There is a thread posted by mr.scissorkick right now that he (the baiter) has committed murder during the bait. And the lad is still firmly pressing forward for his money -- with the advice to watch some comedies to get over the depression of killing another human being.

Is there too low? Sadly, you can always find one lad to go lower. Try it yourself in some baits and see. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zargs wrote:
Do you think you can be believable enough that you can creat a situation so morally objectionable that the scammer will back off?

No.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure most lads are so blinkered they can only see £$ signs in their eyes and they view their victims as nothing more than cyber cash machines.

I have not tried the murdering psychopath persona on them (yet) but I am amazed at how persistent they are.
Even when many of my characters go off on bizarre tangents and ridulous storylines most of the lads still offer me bank account details etc and go along with my nonsense when most normal people would drop my character for being some sort of nutcase.

Play mad, bad or sad with them but above all enjoy the ride and wind them up.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while i know it makes no difference what my story is, to the lad, ME = MONEY, i'mma gonna try being a homeless dude with only enough money to buy food once a week, all the lad cares is that he gets money, even if it means i go a week without eating, and then wake up... dead O.o

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the majority of scammers, there is no limit. Once in a while you will see one who does draw the line somewhere, though in most cases they don't admit it is a scam, they just tell the baiter to get the money another way.

This is the only case I have ever seen in which it is POSSIBLE that a scammer actually had an attack of conscience--and in this one, you can't be certain that the response really came from the scammer.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153025

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While not morally objectionable, I did scare a scammer into closing his own email account. I killed off my character with another character then implicated him in her death with some Deuzer fake newspapers.

This is why Romance Baiting is FAR more fun:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191756&start=0

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a thought of my own. An ambitious project which I am sure TheDane would love, considering his avatar.

Why not convince a lad that you are about to embark on mass extermination and destruction?

A Doomsday machine!

The details can be anything. You work on the LHC and tell the lad that the only way to afford his fee is by publishing a paper on an extremely risky particle interaction almost guaranteed to create a strangelet chain reaction and destroy the world (or a novo-vacuum bubble which will annihilate an expanding sphere of space at half light speed). It's so risky that you must violate CERN safety protocols and hack the systems in order to conduct it on your own. Perhaps you get found out, and spend a few months building the necessary equipment in your garage so you can redeem your scientific reputation as well as proceed with the transaction (if the world doesn't dissolve, that is).

Or, you have spent years pilfering radioactive isotopes from your job and have built in your garage a true Doomsday machine. You can show him images of Tesla's accumulator, etc.

Basically: "this course of action is almost guaranteed to destroy the world. What should I do?"

If you're interested, go ahead and try it. Call it the Strangelove Baits if you wish.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see-once convinced a lad that I had to rob my employer to get the money,and wound up murdering him and most of his family.Lads only concern was I not get arrested as that would spoil the transaction.
I also once commited suicide on chat with a hitlad.When he found out I was saved just in time,he demanded his money right away.Others have stories just as bad if not worse.No,I don't think there is anything you could tell a lad that would deter him from from the scam.They are totally amoral.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
They are totally amoral.

No, they are immoral. They know right from wrong, they choose to do wrong. (This is probably what you meant, but I thought it best to clarify, there is an important difference.)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once persuaded a Lad to "murder" his lawyer: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141630&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=zongo&start=50.

That was fun!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I had lads who were perfectly willing to sell me slaves (or 'slavers', as he referred to them). They'll snivel and say what they think you want to hear, if they think there's a chance that you'll send them even the smallest amount.

leonsumbitches wrote:
I just had a thought of my own. An ambitious project which I am sure TheDane would love, considering his avatar.

Why not convince a lad that you are about to embark on mass extermination and destruction?

A Doomsday machine!

I like the way you think, allthough I think it's been tried before. Very Happy
I myself have been trying a Spy Scheme Bait. I tell them that I'm not interested, but I am looking for a partner on a special and lucrative mission, then act with lots of secrecy in the next 5-10 replies, before I spill the beans: In October, a South African based IT company finished the developing a new processor, that will revolutionize the whole business. Last week there was a burglary, and the chip and blurprints were stolen. I have blueprints in my possession - don't ask me how - and I am to meet a man in Africa, who will give me a large suitcase full of cash in return for the prints. Wink
I've had a couple who actually bought it, but both refused to do anything unless I sent them money in advance, so I ultimately dropped both. Lazy bums!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we'll take things pretty far, there are 2 things you should not pretend to be in baiting - a drug dealer or a terrorist. Doing either of the above can bring you to the attention of agencies you do NOT want to mess with.

The scenario described above sounds like the latter. Our goal is to interfere with scammers --there are many effective ways to do it that don't include landing on a terrorist watch list.[/b]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ah well. There goes my hopes of being a Bond villain.

I'll write "I will not build a doomsday machine or pretend to build one" 512 times on the blackboard.

However, you said nothing about being an existential threat which government agencies will not be concerned about. Galacticus, Brainiac (maybe even our Brainiac), little green men, and cetacean hive-minds are all presumably still open.

Dorothy, thank you. Now may I begin baiting as a nanotechnologically uplifted cybernetic porpoise with a deep grudge against his land-walking creators?

Bond may be out, but Bear and Brin may yet have a place.

Oh: supposedly when Tesla died in his NYC hotel room, he left hints that in his safe deposit box he had secured a working doomsday machine. The federal government took over the opening of the box, with a very real worry that since it was Tesla he may have actually created a doomsday device. It turned out to be something like an eraser with thumbtacks and paperclips pushed into it. Tesla's FBI file doesn't mention this, but there is plenty of oddness surrounding how the government took over the acquisition of his papers to believe that someone, somewhere, was terrified of what they thought he made.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I killed off one of my personas in a bad car accident a few days ago. I had the Administrator of her Last Will and Testament who got access to her email account via her son write to the lad telling him that she was so desperate to get to the bank to send the money, she had no driver's license and never drove a car before, had a bad accident in a 5-car pile up that killed 4 people, including the woman who was going to the bank.

Waiting to hear back from the lad. Actually I was trying to end the bait because I was getting bored with him, but I betcha he takes up with the Administrator of the Estate.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dorothy, thank you. Now may I begin baiting as a nanotechnologically uplifted cybernetic porpoise with a deep grudge against his land-walking creators?

Well I've baited as a cybernetically enhanced horse, a 2500 year old dragon and a cat (who spoke in lolcat) and Spot had a bait going as Andy the Elephant so a porpoise would fit right in.

Back on topic I did once, and only once, get a lad to back off. I was playing the part of a 12 year old girl to a loan lad and told him the only way I could get the money to send him was from "Uncle Ernie" who wanted to take pictures of me with no clothes on. Lad told me not to do that (but to get the money from my mum and dad instead!). I posted about it here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190871

I think though that was more down to self-preservation on the lad's part as I guess he figured "nobody is going to bother hunting down a 419 scammer but they probably would if I was implicated in child porn"

EDIT: Just out of curiosity as I have a loan lad on the hook I'd see if the results were repeatable:

lad
Quote:
I got your mail and i want you to know that you will get the loan but before then,i want to advise you as a father.

I want you to let me know if you have someone or a grown up person that you trust very well.If you do and you have some one how is grown up and that can keep secret,then you can tell him or her about you intention of getting a loan so that when you get to the Western Union office to pick the money,they will not be questioning you.

me
Quote:
I just got back from school and I got your letter.

Well I can't really tell my mum or dad because they will go spare becos they would not pay for my pony which is why I wanted the loan in the first place.

The only person I can really think of is my Uncle Ernie but he's a bit of a creep and he always looks at me in a funny way, I think he's some sort of perv. I could ask him I suppose but I'd rather not. What do you think Mr Mike?

lad:
Quote:
Well,i understand what you meant.But note that you just need somebody you can trust to be by your side so that you will receive the loan without any questions.So,i think it will be wise if you let your uncle know about it no matter what.But you have to know the way you will tell him so that he will understand.

So,i hope to read of your mail soonest.God bless you.

me:
Quote:
Well Ok but I don't really like Uncle Ernie. Like I said I think he's a bit of a pervert, he always gets a bit too close and wants to hold me and make me sit on his knee and stuff. Well creepy! But I don't know anyone else I can ask to do this as they would tell my mum and dad.

lad:
Quote:
Just make sure you take to him and try your best.So,be a good person .

Evil or Very Mad

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my bait with Mariam Abacha that ended in October. I had a character's account "hacker" by a psychopathic religious group seeked on using my original character's "blood" to make them very rich. But the lad still wanted my character to send money to her as my other character was trying to escape my "religious group" sought after the other character's blood as well and she (he) did not care about anything but getting his money in the end so even if you kill off characters, if they don't hear "Money" in it, they really couldn't care less. Especially Romance and Charity scammers.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this morning from a lad
Quote:
...your brother will not die,i have been praying for him and i know that God his with him,that he will be out of coma.

Since you have the account number to send the money to,try and make sure you send the money to the account rightfully....

Forget morality when dealing with lads.
They are predators.
But do keep your eye on the legality of what you do in baiting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic