SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Padre Vogli is back! Time to face the Kibakis

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait from 27/07/2010 to 08/10/2010

The actors:

- Padre Emilio Vogli (Greece)
- ME = Frank & Jane Kibaki (Ghana)
- Dr Chambas Mohamed (USA)
- Dr Lawrence Attah Ibn (USA)

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To: Padre Emilo

Dear

My name is Frank Kibaki and my sister Jane Kibaki,we are Kenyan National,who
is currently at the refugee camp here in Accra-Ghana.Please i will like you
to assist me and my sister to retrieve and receive our consignment over there
in America that contains $25million United States dollars and some quantity of
gold and Diamond, which I cannot specify.

Please reply back to us,so we can forward you the full details

Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you

Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

To: Kibaki

Dear Frank Kibaki,

I am very touched by your mail. Now listen: I AM READY TO ASSIST YOU!

Padre Emilio Vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir

We have received your email, but we also want to assure you that our consignment and every thing we told you about our selves are real and very Legal and Ligit step,an arrangement has been made to deliver the consignment to you over there.so all we need you to do now is reply back as soon as possible with you full contact details.so you dont have any thing to worry about as the diplomat Dr Chambas who is in California now with our consignment.

And more also we want you to contact the diplomat Dr Chambas who is in the USA Los Angeles now with our consignment on his

contact details below send your full delivery address and personal contact details to him let him know we have permitted you

to be our foreign beneficiary to receive our consignment.and he will give you more details on how best and soon he can

deliver our consignment to you.

And again we have agreed to give you 30% of the total fund in our consignment so you don't have any thing to worry about.

DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS.

1)Mr.Chambas Mohamed IBN
2)Email: [email protected]
3)Tel: 310-272-9309
4)Location:Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

So please do contact the diplomat as soon as you finish reading this email and get back to us.

God bless you
Frank & Jane.
Note we have attached a copy our refugee cam id and a copy of the ownership Certificate below.

Quote:

Dear Jane and Frank!

First of all I want to bless you both! I really TRUST you, your documents are legit and you two seem to be very trustworthy! Me and my church are willing to help you! But before we proceed, can I ask you some questions? I must be sure that you are GOOD people!
- Do you believe in god?
- Are you married?

Now, take my blessing and hope to hear from you soon!

With love,
Padre Emilio Vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir we are very sorry for not getting back to you on time it's because we don't have money to go to the internet cafe that was why we where on able to get back to you,Sir we are christian and we believe in God almighty,Sir i am not married am single.

Sir please help us we are really suffering here at the camp,please we need you to help us receive our consignment from the diplomat Dr Chambas.Sir once you have the consignment with you please let us know so we can give you the access codes to the boxes so you can have access to the funds.

Sir please pray for us we really need your help.

And again we have agreed to give you 30% of the total fund in our consignment so you don't have any thing to worry about.

Here is the diplomat contact details below,

1)Mr.Chambas Mohamed IBN
2)Email: [email protected]
3)Tel: 310-272-9309
4)Location:Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

So please do contact the diplomat as soon as you finish reading this email and get back to us.

Hope to hear back from you soon sir,

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki

Quote:

Dear Frank

I’m very sorry for being so inpatient, but as you know, I’m a priest willing to help you as fast as possible!
My church WILL HELP YOU! I’m happy to read that you two believe in god! God will help you and he will use me as his messenger to get his job done.

I will contact Mister Chambas very soon.

I pray for you and I bless you every night.

Dear Jane,

As a priest I only live with other male priests, therefore I ask you if you can send me another picture of you please? Of course I will only use it to show to the other priest in order to collect money for you…

Bless you,
Padre Emilio

Quote:

To: Dr Chambas

Dear Mister Chambas Mohamed.

Let me first introduce myself to you, I’m Padre Emilio Vogli, a respected and loved priest from Greece.
I’ve got contacted by Frank and Jane Kibaki from Ghana who really need my help. Therefore I contact you for further details.
I hope you can help us as I promised them to do so.

Bless you, Mister Mohamed! Bless you!

Waiting your urgent response

Padre Emilio

Quote:

Attn Padre Emilio

I am in Receipt of your email about Frank & Jane Consignment,which happen to be with me here now in the Airport Los Angeles International Airport LAX,Californiaand all i will want you know is that the consignment was deposited here as my company corresponding delivery office in the state,for security reasons,until the kids Frank & Jane will get a new and trusthy beneficiary to receive them,so their consignment is here with me in the Lax Vault Department.

And since they have permitted you to be their beneficiary to receive the consignment,i will therefore need you to send to me your full delivery address and contact details as listed below.for me to forward to our head office in Ghana for an Approval and proper delivery Protocols,then i will let you know what next.

Send the below details as soon as possible.

1) Your Name in Full
2)Your delivery Address and personal Telephone number.
3)The Closest Airport to your place.

So as soon as i receive your email with above listed details i will forward them to our head office in Ghana been the Origin of Shipment for an approval and i will let you know the step for me to get the delivery to you.

And i will be waiting to receive this details then we can state from there.

Regards
Dr Chambas Mohamed Ibn
Tel: 310-272-9309 or my international delivery number ( +233 248 792 622 )

Quote:

Dear DR Mohamed Chambas!

I am very happy to hear from you! I hope I can help Frank and Jane, but they are not "kids" as you call them. They are brothers and sisters, the sons of god. So please don't tell them kids.

I've forgotten my glasses, so i have problems to read your mail properly, can you just tell me how to proceed and what to do?

thank you

Padres Emilio V.

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.sir first we want to thanks you very much for your support towards receiving our consignment from the diplomat.

Sir please keep us updated when you hear from the diplomat Dr Chambas.

Sir jane will send her pic to you later today she is not here with me at the cafe so please bear with us.

Hope to hear from you soon

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki

Quote:

Dear Frank,
I have contacted Dr Chambas as promised and I am waiting until I get his reply.
Is there anything else that I can do for you? If yes, let me know. Until then, I bless you.
Take your time with the picture of Jane; Padre Bis is already waiting for the picture but patience is a gift of god.

Bless you Kibaki, bless you.
May God help us!

Padre Emilio Vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir we are very sorry for not getting back to you on time it because we have no money to go to a cafe.

Sir have you been able to contact the diplomat on the delivery to you,If not please send your your full details so he can start making plan to meet you.

Sir i have attach a copy of Jane picture.

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

Dear Frank, very dear Jane,
Thank you for the picture. Padre Bis will print out the picture and share it with the other priests.
I will contact the diplomat now as promised.

Bless you,

Padre Emilio Vogli

Quote:

Dear DR Chambas,
I’ve finally found back my glasses and I got a lovely picture of Jane.
As promised I will send you the contact details.

1) name: padre Emilio Vogli
2) address:9, holy moses Street - Greece
3) closest airport: heaven

bless you dr Chambas. I really hope we can help Jane!

Blessings
Padre Emilio

Quote:

Attn Padre Emilio

I have told you what to do send yoyr full details and telephone number.

I am in Receipt of your email about Frank & Jane Consignment,which happen to be with me here now in the Airport Los Angeles International Airport LAX,Californiaand all i will want you know is that the consignment was deposited here as my company corresponding delivery office in the state,for security reasons,until the kids Frank & Jane will get a new and trusthy beneficiary to receive them,so their consignment is here with me in the Lax Vault Department.

And since they have permitted you to be their beneficiary to receive the consignment,i will therefore need you to send to me your full delivery address and contact details as listed below.for me to forward to our head office in Ghana for an Approval and proper delivery Protocols,then i will let you know what next.

Send the below details as soon as possible.

1) Your Name in Full
2)Your delivery Address and personal Telephone number.
3)The Closest Airport to your place.

So as soon as i receive your email with above listed details i will forward them to our head office in Ghana been the Origin of Shipment for an approval and i will let you know the step for me to get the delivery to you.

And i will be waiting to receive this details then we can state from there.

Regards
Dr Chambas Mohamed Ibn
Tel: 310-272-9309 or my international delivery number ( +233 248 792 622 )

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Chambas,

I’ve already sent you my address

1)name: padre Emilio Vogli
2)address:9, holy moses Street - Greece
3)closest airport: heaven

I live in an abbey and I do not use phones!

Bless you
Padre vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir please do keep us updated when you hear from the diplomat Dr Chambas.

Please sir help us receive our consignment from the diplomat.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

God bless you
Frank & Jane.

Quote:

Dear frank and Jane,

I’ve contacted Dr Chambas. I’m awaiting his reply.
By the way, Padre Bis is looking at Jane’s picture every day and he “enjoys” it very much and is really willing to help you too.

Bless you my friends

Quote:

Attn.padre Emilio Vogli

Congratulations to you.When i got your email with your full delivery address and details i forwarded them to our head office in Ghana for an Approval and i just receive the confirmation of delivery the kids frank & jane conaignment to you as soon as possible,the only thing you will have to do is to get the documents change into your name as they are ready but not in your name,so you will need to send the sum of $240 usd and that is all you need to do read the below email very well and get back to me.

All Documents are ready but must be change to your name first and that will cost you $240 usd so read the below email very well see details and get back to me.Now the fee is $240 USD so read the below email and send the fee of $240 usd as instructed below and give me a call or email me with payment info today to enable me deliver the consignment to you with out delay.

I am writing this message to acknowledge you that your delivery procedure has just been approved & confirmed and mediating on your behalf by our head office so now we can commence with the immediate delivery protocols in meeting up with the US-Customs & security intelligence service Clearance Procedure here in los Angeles International Airport before i will then convey the consignment with immediate effect to your designated location in 29, holy moses Street - Greece

According to our diplomatic policy with the homeland security all documents must be legally endorse to your name as the new beneficiary (Your Name & delivery info ) and part of the document will be officially endorse from our head corresponding office-Country Of Onward Shipment(Ghana) and also the below required Onward documentation must be secure before clearance through the LAX- Customs Department here in Los Angeles.

1)Ecowas Airport Clearance Certificate
2)Diplomatic Tag
3)Inter-Departure Bill Of Landing.

In facilitating the above requirement from our Ecowas head quarter in Accra-Ghana, through the Ecowas International Delivery Affairs & Accra High Court Of Justice Department in other to meet with the Homeland Security Department Request In Delivery of Consignment here in the USA.

You shall send the administrative charges of $240.00 US Dollars to enable all documents endorse & facilitate the above requirement and to enable onward proceedings commencement to your door-step.

Send payment via western union money transfer with details of our financial officer below to enable speedy processing of all documents in your favor before delivery can commence.
Administrative Charges to facilitate all documents Into your name,as all documents are ready but still in the former beneficiary name,so do understand and respond asap.for me deliver to you at once.

Name sending payment to: OKE AKPOGINETA
Country sending payment to:ACCRA,GHANA.
Amount to be sent:$240.00 ( Two Hundred & Fourty US Dollars Only)

Send the payment via western union and get back to me with payment details,MTcn Text Question & Answer,Senders Names Etc.

Once this simple instruction is follow, all documents will be secure in your name then i will be able to carry-out my diligent duty in confirming my flight schedule to Orlando International Airport.,to deliver to you in 9, holy moses Street - Greece,so as soon as you get the payment sent as intructed and the documents will be change into your name then the consignment will be deliver to you 9, holy moses Street - Greece

Reply with your payment details as soon as possible so i can forward it to our H.Q for immediate processing of the requirements to commence.

I look forward to finally meet with you to hand over the consignment to you.

I have attached a copy of ID below.
Warm Regards
Dr.Chambas Mohamed IBN
Tel: 213 674 8580

Notice of Confidentiality:
This email, along with any attachments, may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any information contained in or attached to this email is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete the email along with any attachments without reading, printing or saving the same in any manner.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Dr.Chambas Mohamed Ibn

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane, please find attached the email from Dr Chambas Mohamed.

I need 240 dollars. Can you provide them or do I need to pay them myself? Maybe Padre Bis can also help me. It’s up to you my dears.
Bless you my brothers and sisters…. Blessings from Padre Bis too..

Quote:

Dearest One

First we really thank and appreciate your effort in communicating with the diplomat Dr Chambas,please sir we have read the email from him and we want you to please correspond with him on the payment of $240 usd as he has instructed you to send it then update us .

As you know sir we are in the refugee camp and we dont have any source of income so please do send the money as the diplomat said and receive our consignment,please email the diplomat to let him know when you will send the fee.and get back to us.

God bless you
Frank & Jane.

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane,

Yes, I am very happy to help you and I swear I will fix it for you.
However, as I told you before, I am a priest and I don’t own any goods due to my belief in god.
I will collect the 240 dollars in my church. I will explain the situation to my brothers and sisters and they will be happy to help in the name of god. In order to achieve that, can you send my a picture of you or Jane with a holy symbol (like a holy cross or the bible). I will show the picture to all the priests and they will help me to collect the money as fast as possible.

Till then, all my blessings!
Padre vogli

Quote:

Sir

We appreciate your effort,Sir we are very sorry for not getting back to you on time it is because we have no money to get to a cafe we are very sorry. please do your best and talk to any one that can assist you with the fee and correspond with the diplomat and receive our consignment,please help us sir as i have attached a copy of my picture below as you requested,so please do get back to us as soon as possible.

God bless you
Frank & Jane.

Quote:

Dear Frank, very Dear JANE!
Thank you for the picture; it really proves that you are a child of god. Seeing you reading in the holy bible makes my tears come out, I’m touched deeply…
As I promised I collected money among our followers and god believers. We all had many prayers together and explained to my brother and sisters the situation you are stuck in. Padre Bis also talked about Jane and her situation. With the help of god we collected over 1.200 dollars! All this money is ready for your help!

Have a look at the attached pictures!
Bless you
Padre Vogli

Quote:

It’s been one week since you wrote to me….
Didn’t you like the pictures? I need to know that you are still doing fine before I will send any money..
Bless you my friends, bless you

Padre vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir

Sir we are very sorry for not responding to your emails it was due to lake of funds as we dont have any source of income here in the refugee camp so we just manage to get intouch with you today and we saw all messages sir please do email the diplomat as he is still very ready to deliver to you so please do email him as soon as possible to know how soon he can deliver to you and do let us know because we still need your help in 100% please try to correspond with the diplomat.

God bless you
Frank & Jane.

Quote:

Dear Kibakis,
Patience is a gift of GOD, and you’re a child of god. Therefore I must conclude that you have a lot of patience. Bless you my friend. I will contact the diplomat TODAY and transfer the money!

Till then, be blessed and read the bible
Padre Vogli

Quote:

Attn Brother

I am writing to re confirm the payment of Frank & Jane Kibaki consignmnet.

Send payment as stated Below

1)Reciver ( OKE AKPOGINETA )
2)Country/City ( Accra/Ghana )
Amount ($240 usd)

Make payment via western union and get back to me with payment info.
Thank you
Dr Chambas
213 674 8580.

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Padre Bis helped me to do the transaction. The told me to use SECURITY SHIELD to transfer the money. You get the payment info if you log into Security Shield.
I only want to be certain that the money arrives at the right place and to help the Kibakis

1) Go to http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/
2) click on "CLICK HERE TO START PROCESS"
3) access code = 809372013741439681051285053268
4) full name = Chambas Mohamed
5) answer the security check and you get the payment info and the money.

Padre Bis told me to use this system because it is safe and fast. You will have the money very soon

Bless you my friend-

Quote:

To: Secure Shield

Session starttime: 2010-09-21 14:09:25
Session endtime: 2010-09-21 14:13:48
Answers: 9

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No i have not use this system of transfer before.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: No i have not use it before.
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: No i have not received Electronic Transfer Before.
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: No Answer
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: Not they are not related to any Criminal Activities they are for legal deal
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: not not at all
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: not i have nto
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no i dont
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: not at all i dont

Quote:

To: Secure Shield

Session starttime: 2010-09-22 14:05:50
Session endtime: 2010-09-22 14:17:20
Answers: 56

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: no i have not
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: no in have not
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: for legal deal
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: no they are not
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: not at all
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: no in have not
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no i dont have
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: no i dont know
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: no i dont know
Q: Has anyone ever told you that he or she has seen an alien?
A: no one have told me
Q: Have you ever known someone with an addiction?
Q: Which actor appeared in Papillion and The Great Escape and died in 1980?
A: i have no ideal
Q: 20 years?
A: i dont know
Q: Used food for something other than to eat?
Q: Can you cook?
A: yes i can cook
Q: If you had one wish, what would it be?
A: to be very rich and bless in life
Q: If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam, what would you do?
A: i will teach him or her
Q: Do you have any favorite stories from school?
Q: Last time you took a shower?
A: yes i always do
Q: Why do you find your job interesting?
A: because i get my daily bread from it
Q: Do you fear certain insects/animals? Why?
A: yes because they bit
Q: What colour of your master bathroom?
A: it is wight
Q: What is your favorite night to go out?
A: with my wife
Q: Have you ever eaten paste?
Q: Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Q: Which is the lowest whole number, when spelt out, is in correct alphabetical order?
A: not atb all
Q: It is a well known fact that people who perpetrate internet scam are also devil worshipers, why is that?
A: because it is bad
Q: Do you annoy people with some of your habits?
A: yes every one do
Q: What do you about the image movies give us about aliens?
A: ertyuiop[]
Q: Have you ever been there?
A: wretytyuuiop[=
Q: What was the surname of the American inventor who patented the sewing machine?
A: wer5t6y78y90-
Q: Broken a bone?
A: e5r6t7890--=
Q: What time of the day did you get married?
A: qWAERRYT7Y8O9
Q: Do you think we can feel if a ghost is near by us by the changes in the weather?
A: QWERTYUIOP
Q: What are forms or katas for?
A: QWERT6Y78U90
Q: If you had the ability to create snow, and you lived in a hot area, would you offer your gift to the local children in the hope they would be grateful and fondle you? Explain you answer:
A: WERTYUIOP
Q: If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose?
A: AWSERTYUIOIP
Q: If you got arrested for murder, whom would you call with your telephone call from prison?
A: AWERTYUIOP
Q: Have you ever bribed someone?
A: Qwertyuiop
Q: What kind of watch do you wear?
A: qwertyuiop
Q: During the past 12 months, how many times were you in a physical fight on someone elses property?
A: waerty7u8o9p0[-
Q: What are the advantages of traveling by airplane?
A: ASRTYUIOP
Q: A bibliophile is a lover of what?
A: WERTYUIOP
Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: WRTYUI7O9P[
Q: How can it be made less dangerous?
A: ASDRFTYUIOI
Q: Are you a virgin?
A: WAESRTYUIO
Q: Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
A: SDRFTYUIOP
Q: Did you like it?
A: qwert6y78ui9o0
Q: What are the immediate health effects of tsunami?
A: qwertyuio
Q: What would you name your kids?
A: ASQWERTYUIIOP
Q: What would you do if you heard a burglar in your house?
A: Qwert6789
Q: Which do you think are some of the more demanding jobs?
A: SQDWERTYUIO
Q: I saw in my text book the general idea that the solubilities of most solid solutes in water increases as the temp of the solution goes up. Examples are NaNo3, CaCl2, Pb(NO3)2 NaCl, etc etc, But,...one example on the curve in the text showed a exeption, Ce
A: Qwaertyuio0
Q: Is the newspaper (tv) always correct?
A: AQWESRTYUIO
Q: Is it too competitive?
A: qwe56789

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear diplomat Chambas,
I haven’t heard from you since 2 days. Frank and Jane Kibaki are WAITING. Please hurry and help me to help them. Bless you!

Padre vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir we called the diplomat on the payment and he told us that he have not hard from you since the last mail he sent to you that the payment you said you have made to him that he did not get any payment that if really you have made the payment that you should send him the information that the method you use that he didn't understand that you should send him the information of the payment to him.

Please sir try your possible best to send him the information so you can receive our consignment from him.

Please sir help us,We really need your help.

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane…

I'm not good at computer things and i am not very technical skilled but I managed to do the transfer. Seems that you diplomat isn’t a good one, maybe not blessed by god.
Anyway my friends, I will send over Western Union and scan the receipt and send to the diplomat.
Till then, I hope to get another picture of you for Padre Bis who spent so much time transferring the money to you.

Bless you my little friends
Padre bis

Quote:

Dear Dr Chambas..
It seems that you were not able to get my money over security shield??
I send you the money with Western union. Now please help little Jane, she needs our help.
You can also help Frank with the money.
Find attached the scanned (padre Bis owns a scanner since 1988) image of the western union receipt.

Let me know if everything works fine this time…

Bless you my friend
Padre vogli

Quote:

YOU ARE A VERY VERY BIG FOOL SON A PIG.

Mr Man

You fool okay.
Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man.
I ask you to send monet to Oke Akpogineta In Ghana you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot.

Byeeeeeeeeeee Go and die.

Quote:

Dear Dr Chambas.

I'm sorry that i send the money to you and not to Oke Akpogineta.
However i still have much money left and i am ready to try again and send it to right person.

I'm not the son of a goat. Satan is the son of a goat and i only worship our Lord. You must be a little bit confused. Security Shield also contacted me; they said that you replied very strangely in the security check.

You're always welcome here, the other priests are waiting for you.

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane..

The diplomat insulted me and is not willing to cooperate. Do you have any other diplomat?
I still have much money left for you.

Bless you

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir we are very sorry about the insult from the diplomat please forgive him.

Sir please we don't have another diplomat,Dr Chambas is a very good man and he is very willing to deliver our consignment to you.Please sir send him the payment via western union and send him the information and attach the payment slip to him so he would be able to get the payment and change all document to your name.

Please sir try your possible best to send him the money today,And once again we are really very sorry for the insult.

Hope to hear back from you

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

Dear frank and jane.. please find attached his unholy words:

“Mr Man
You fool okay.
Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man.
I ask you to send monet to Oke Akpogineta In Ghana you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot.

Byeeeeeeeeeee Go and die.

That’s what Mohammed ‘devil’ chambers wrote to me. Are you sure you trust him? He should apologize to god.. else I won’t trust him anymore.

Bless you my friends
Padre volgi

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.Sir we are very sorry for the insult from Dr Chambas.Please we apologize on is behalf, please sir send the payment to

Name: Oke Akpogineta
Amount: $240 usd

Please sir once you make the payment please forward the information to me to see for my self first before i will than forward it to Dr Chambas.

Sir please attach the payment slip to us,Please help us sir we really need your help i believe Dr Chambas thought you where not real that was why he was insulting you but please sir forgive him because he don't know what he is doing. Sir we trust him he is a very good man please forgive him sir.

Please don't forget to send us the payment info first and the payment slip.

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

To: Kibaki, Dr Chambas

Dear Frank and Jane…dear diplomat Mohamed Chambas.

As you may know, I am a well known priest from Greece. I’m Padre Emilio Volgi, a man of his word, a man of God. The diplomat insulted me, he used the words of devil. Why is he saying that I’m not real? I send you pictures of me collecting money for you, I send you a picture of Padre Bis speaking to our believers about Jane and your situation. I collected a lot of money for you and there is still a lot left. I’m ready to give you all that money. I only transferred 240 dollars to Chambas, but it was the wrong name. I’m sorry for this, but I’m an aged man and mistakes can happen.

His words hit me very hard… I was praying for nights and he will be forgiven by God ONLY IF HE APOLOGIZES TO ME. That’s all I want, a honest apology to me in the name of God.
Tomorrow I will go the western union office again if I get the apology.

Till then, bless you Jane and Frank.. and as I promised, I will help you!

Padre Vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir Mohammed Chambas,

Unfortunately you insulted me and still didn't apologize... But Frank and Jane need my HELP.
Therefore i am forced to speak to the devil and contact you.

Will you do the transfer?
name = Oke Akpogineta
country = ghana
amount = 2400 us dollar?

right?
please confirm and i will go to the western union office

Quote:

YOU ARE A FOOL.STOP EMAILING ME GOAT.

Quote:

Dear Frank, very Dear Jane

I got another email from Dr Chambas:

“ YOU ARE A FOOL. STOP EMAILING ME GOAT.”

As you know, I am a priest shouting out the holy words of god. Goat is the name of the devil… Please can you contact the diplomat and handle the situation? Dr Chambas needs blessings!

If you handle the situation, tell me who to contact to send the money.

Bless you my friends,, please reply fast because I want to help you

Padre Vogli

Quote:

Dear Jane, it’s some days since you answered to me…

I wonder if something has happened. I prayed for you the whole night and I keep the money under my pillow. Please sort out the problems with the devil Mohammed and tell me how to proceed. And hurry….
Bless you Jane and frank

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane…

Are you doing alright? Please tell me NOW what to do! If I don’t get any reply soon I will spend the collected money on a charity.

Bless you my friends

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your mail,It was well noted.We are very sorry for not getting back to you on time is was because we don't have money to go to the cafe.Sir i really don't know what is wrong with the diplomat Dr Chambas,I have reported the situation to their company and they assured me that they will give me another diplomat to deliver our consignment to you.

Sir please do correspond with the new diplomat on the delivery to you,Here is the new diplomat contact details below,

1)DR LAWRENCE ATTAH IBN
2)EMAIL ( [email protected] )
3)Location:Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
4) Diplomat Roaming Tel: +233 5481 19474

Please sir contact him let him know Frank & Jane Kibaki ask you to contact him for the delivery of our consignment to you and get back to us.

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

Dear Frank, Dear Jane,

Thank you a lot. The last diplomat was possessed by a devil; he was no good at all. He needs a lot of blessings to be cured.

Thanks for providing me another diplomat. I will contact him right now in order to help you.

Bless you my friends, bless you.

Padre Vogli

Quote:

To: Dr Lawrence

Dear Dr Lawrence!

I’m Padre Emilio Vogli, a respected and loved priest from Greece. I try to help Frank and Jane Kibaki. You’re already the second diplomat I’ve contacted. The first one was not a god believer.
I hope everything will work out fast and without problems.

Could you send me your ID, just to be sure about your credibility.

Bless you
Padre Vogli

Quote:

Dear Mr.Padre Vogli,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, I have forwarded your message for final approval from our head office before i can proceed to make the delivery to you in your designated address.

Please respond with the Information below for easy communication.

1)Your Full Name
2)Delivery Address
3)Contact Telephone
4)Nearest Airport To Your Delivery Location

Warm Regards
Dr Lawrence Attah
+233548119474

Quote:

Dear Lawrance Attah.

Can you send me a bigger picture? The one you sent me is so small, i can't recognize anything (god didn't give me the best eyes). I guess you did something wrong in resizing it.
Thank you.

But Frank and Jane need our help, that’s why I will give you my details anyway:

1)my full name name: padre Emilio Vogli
2)my delivery address:9, holy moses Street - Greece
3) no phone allowed for priests..
3) closest airport: heaven

Very warm regards
Padre Vogli

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks you for your email,It was well noted.Sir please correspond with the diplomat when you hear from him.

And please let us know when you hear from him.

Hope to hear from you soon,

God bless you
Frank & Jane Kibaki.

Quote:

Dear Frank And Jane.
Patience is a gift of god.
I’ve contacted the new diplomat; he seems to be a very nice guy. I will wait for his answer.

Bless you

Quote:

Dear Mr Padre Emilio Vogli,

Finally i have just received an approval from our head office and i am contacting you in respect of your email sent to me on how best i can convey Your consignment to your location as furnished without any complication.

The said Diplomatic valuables of Jane & Frank 's (2)Trunk Box (Consignment) is to be deliver to you as instructed and approved by the Kibaki's.

I am writing this message to acknowledge and assure you that your delivery procedure has just been approved & confirmed and mediating on your behalf by our head office so now we can commence with the immediate delivery protocols in meeting up with the US-Customs & Homeland Security Clearance Procedure here in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), before i will then convey the consignment with immediate effect to your designated location
here in your country.

Please be advice that all other documents has been paid for but that was on the previous (Deceased) beneficiary and according to our diplomatic policy with the homeland security all documents must be legally endorse (AFFIDAVIT/LEGALLY CHANGING OF ALL DOCUMENTS) to your name as the new beneficiary (Your Name & delivery info )
endorse from our head corresponding office-Country Of Onward Shipment(Ghana) and this is mandatory before clearance can be endorse for my departure from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and to enable my departure without any complication from the US-Customs department upon my arrival to your location in Country.

1)Change of Beneficiary Affidavit (COBA) Legally.

In facilitating the above requirement from our Ecowas head quarter in Accra-Ghana, through the UN International Delivery Affairs & Accra High Court Of Justice Endorsement Department in other to meet with the Homeland Security Department Request In Delivery Change of Beneficiary before the said can be convey to your address or you can simply meet me upon arrival to receive it at the LAX or simply furnish me the nearest airport to your address.

You shall send the administrative charges of $240.00 US Dollars to enable all documents re-endorse into your name (as the new beneficiary) in facilitate the above requirement and to enable onward proceedings commencement to LAX your Country.

Send payment via western union money transfer with details of our financial officer below to enable speedy processing of all documents in your favor before delivery can commence.
Administrative Charges to facilitate all documents:

Name sending payment to: AIMUFYA DANIEL
Country sending payment to: ACCRA,GHANA.
Amount to be sent:$240.00 ( Two Hundred & Forty US Dollars Only)

Once this simple instruction is follow all documents are to be secure in your name then i will be able to carry-out my diligent duty in confirming my flight and furnish you with my flight schedule to your location in less than 24 hrs after your payment is confirm to enable our head office facilitate all clearance documents in your name will be facilitate to me which i shall forward copies to you before my departure to your location to enable verification upon my arrival to Country.

Reply with your payment details as soon as possible so i can forward it to our H.Q for immediate processing of the requirements to commence.

I look forward to finally meet with you and to hand over the consignment to you as soon as this simple and final instructions is done.
Warm Regards

Dr.Attah Lawrence IBN
Tel:+233548119474.

Feel Free to call or e-mail me with your payment info (MTCN # /Text Question & Answer /Sender Name) so we can conclude this delivery in less than 48hrs from now.

Quote:

Dear Dr Attah.
Thanks for sending me again the passport. You’ve now send me two different passports.
Have a look at the attachment. Padre Bis helped me to compare them.

You must have scanned the wrong ID or did your face changed over the time so quickly?
God doesn’t like face transformations.

Bless you split soul.
Padre vogli

Quote:

Dear Frank and Jane,

The diplomat Attah Lawrence isn’t writing to me anymore. I guess he has a split personality. Can you give me a third diplomat? Honestly I’m confused, I did such a great effort to collect the money but it seems to me that nobody is really interested in it.
Bless you my friends

Padre vogli

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

after 2 months i got again a mail from him:
"SEND THE MONEY TO YOUR MOTHER MAY U DIE IN SHIT FORK OFF FOOL."

Smile does anyone know why he answers after 2 months again???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic