SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Hitlad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i have another mail from one of those hitman scammers.
hope you guys have fun baiting this one:

Quote:

Attention

As you can see there is no need for me introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to (ASSASSINATE YOU) if you don't comply and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. But I have to ask you this question what is the problem you have with your friend that made him to hire us to kill you?

Someone you call a Friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person also came to us and told us that he want you dead and he provided us with your name, picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. But I have sent my boy's to track you down with the information given to us and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I told them to wait not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not. Since we have find out that you are some how innocent not too sure as yet.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to Assassinate you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $3,800 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3000usd then I will send a tape to you which I recorded every discussion I had with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $800. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN-CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY VERY URGENT THANKS.
MAFIA GROUP

as you can see, it's the well known generic threat message but with a new address. i hope you find it useful
Wink
Split into new thread - Dorothy

Last edited by SittingDuck on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The date of the post before yours:
Quote:
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:36 am

That said, I'll take a shot at this one.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good lord! this thread was old old old!
sorry for the necromancy, i really didnt notice the date, just thougt this was the right place for it, instead creating a whole new thread and all

^_^
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you also post full headers?

In case we bait out bank accounts its nice to have the original scam email + headers to report to Alan.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, i'll see if i can convince hotmail's interface to show me the header ¬¬

oh btw, thanks Dorothy it looks much better this way

edit 1:
Alright... i got the header
Quote:
<snipped full headers to avoid further burning>

edit2:
i should have done this from the begining, but here it is:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP:
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

so yes, we've got a winner ^_^ originated from lagos, nigeria. on st.

Last edited by SittingDuck on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 am; edited 5 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I lurve hitman baits I does... I decide that my lesbian ex girlfriend is behind all of this. Under the email heading of "My girlfriend put you up to this, didn't she?" I send this back:

Quote:
I don't know who you are, but just because I dumped Amanda, she's gotten violent. She beat up my new GF when she saw us at the glasshouse last week and said she would do something drastic and here it is.

Tell Amanda if she doesn't leave us alone, I'll take an AVO against her

Caitlyn

Hopefully I'll have header info soon Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rudolph wants me dead Sad

Oh my god! Did Rudolph put you up to this? He's often said that he wants me dead but I thought he was joking! Live, I want to live. Please don't kill me!

- He's a bit touchy about that red nose of his Wink

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Solid Snake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you find the exact streets of where this originated from?!
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ I think the map that's provided as part of the header analysis just happened to point between these streets.

If you zoom out of the same map the marker is right in the centre of Lagos as Lagos is as close as it can pin-point

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a "shot" at him!! Very Happy

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring script back from hitlad

Quote:
Attention:XXXXXX

Now the choice is yours either to live or die within the next 72 hours go and look for how to send us the $3000 so that we can refund our client back is advance payment of killing you and if you really care for the conversation we both made we going to forward it to you immediately you pay the fee within the next 72 hours

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING F UNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY VERY URGENT THANKS.

FROM MAFIA GROUP

Me in silly mood decide to start mentioning Rudolph's friends - the underlining isn't in my replies to the hitlad

Live is my choice - I don't want to die, I want to live. $3000, I don't have that much money on me - is that how much Rudolph has paid you to kill me? It is Rudolph who wants me dead isn't it - God, I always knew that he was a bit of a prancer but to pay someone to kill me - I can't believe that he would actually do such a thing. Please don't kill me.

Still on script, I think

Quote:
Now what do you want us to do because we have to refund our client back is money and you know what it means, Tell us how much you have at hand so we know what to do about it or else we going to waste your live in the next 72 hours as we have been paid an advance payment for

Mafia Group

^ What do I want you to do?!? Errrrrrm let me see, how about drinking a glass of hemlock, that would be good Evil Scamming Git Very Happy

On me I have only $40 - I don't like keeping much money in the house because nowadays there are too many thieves about. My money is in the Bank - I could dasher down to the Bank and draw some money out, I only have about $250 left in my account as it's not long until payday. My friend Donner might be able to lend me some money, I don't know whether she would have enough to make up the difference to $3000 though. Will you be comet to collect the money today?

Going off script now, or a least sending script relevant to my reply

Quote:
Now with you have to do is to go get the money and make sure is not less than $2000 so that we can refund it back to our client that paid us to assassinate you, you will have to pay the money through western union money transfer with this information below

Receiver's name: Elvis Ken
Text question:When
Answer:Today
Send the MTCN and the payment slip to us IMMEDIATELY

For your information we understand why we ask you to send the money to UK

Do not tell your friend what you what to use the money for unless you will both loss your life

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN-CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.OM

FROM mafia group

^ Elvis Ken - does hitlad have a sense of humour?

Ok, just please promise me that you won't kill me. I will go to the Bank to get my money out of my account and then go and see my friend to borrow some money from her - she's a dancer and is rehearsing for the pantomime today, but hopefully she can lend me some money. I'll do a blitzen of my family, see if my brother or sisters can lend me some money - I'll tell them that I need it to buy Nicholas - he's my cupid, that's his nickname - he calls me his little vixen, a surprise christmas present. When you pay the money back to your client - I know it must be Rudolph who wants me dead, don't mention anything about his red nose, okay. He's really sensitive above his health condition and it will make him very grumpy if you mention it.

^ Having mentioned all the reindeer, I decided to go for mentioning all of Snow White's friends too Very Happy

Quote:
Ok we give you 24 hours to get the money sent to us ok anything aside from that you know whats going to happen to you

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN-CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

FROM mafia group

^ 24hours, it's gonna be the longest 24 hours that I can drag it out for Twisted Evil

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer him to raise additional 3000$ - which will take more time - if he kills Rudolph instead.

SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, i can't believe how this lads with such a narrow mind and low education can trick people into sending them money...

regarding the geolocation, iptracker outputs coordinates with 4 decimal points, which (as far as i've researched) would be an area of about 5 square Km. which is a radius of only 500m.
Since the block pinpointed is fairly large, holding some 23 buildings i think the geolocation is accurate enough...unless, of course this is only the isp location.

did you noticed how this lad stated 72 hours first, and then reduced the "dead line" to 24 hours? perhaps it could be used to your advantage Wink

i don't know much about this, you are much more knowledgable than me in these affairs, but i wonder how would a counter threat work?
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Counter threats rarely if ever work. They just drop you usually. I got the same script for $3000, told him I only have $400 and it's for family christmas presents. I'll see if there is any sympathy!! Laughing

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Geolocation is not that accurate or reliable. They look the IP up in a database, it's not live tracking or anything like that. So the location could be anything really, even if the location is 100% accurate the database may be out of date and the IP may have been dynamically allocated to someone/somewhere completely different. It may also just be mapped to an exchange or some equipment owned by the ISP in question.

I personally take the country as being fairly reliable (this can usually be confirmed from the ISP the IP is allocated to) the city as maybe 50-50 accurate and the street as little more than guesswork.
SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, it seems the same guy wants to take over my email account...

like i would fall for that
Quote:
Account Alert

Dear Valued Member,

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused and unconfirmed Hotmail Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Info below after clicking the reply botton, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

User Name: ...................
Password: ......................
Date of Birth: ......................
Country Or Territory:...................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.Account Alert

Dear Valued Member,

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused and unconfirmed Hotmail Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Info below after clicking the reply botton, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

User Name: ...................
Password: ......................
Date of Birth: ......................
Country Or Territory:...................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
<snip: an image pulled off wikipedia xD>
Sincerely,
The Windows Live Team

Quote:
<snip full headers to avoid further burning>

Originating IP:

different ip and account, exact same location. (so any mail originating from lagos would point me to the exact same building?)

This is just a reference. i have to admit the hitman scam is a lot more fun to deal with ,and in a way more rewarding in terms of knowing you have trapped a potentially dangerous scammer in an endless circle

Last edited by SittingDuck on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
TwoCarpets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive got him going off script a bit and its weird.

I mostly lurk and really have only done a couple of fairly half hearted baits before, but never a hitlad. If I was a vulnerable old person, for example, this would have scared the bejesus out of me. it really is utterly vile what they do. Any suggestions for places to go with this? Red is me, (an old woman living on a remote island), blue the scumbag.

Quote:
i dont believ this is happening.
I cant go to a western union i dont even know where one is. you must knwo where i live and its miles from anywhere and i dont understand why thsi is happening to me.
Is it Frank doing this? just tell me if its him.

Quote:
Then sit tight and watch what is going to happen, mind you to be 1st warn is to be 1st harm

FROM MAFIA GROUP
Forgiveness is a sin

WTF? Forgiveness is a sin? - Im no bible scholar but one suspects the clergy may have somewhat differing views.

Quote:
i dont understand what does that mean.
i know frank cant forgive me but why does he want me dead

Quote:
DON'T WORRY AFTER TAKING YOUR LIFE YOU WILL KNOW WHY YOU NEED TO DIE

Quote:
im sorry this isnt making any sense. you email me out of the blue and tell me you want to kill me and then tell me i will know why i need to die after i am dead. how will i know that if im dead surely i wont know it doesnt make any sense.

im going on holiday tomorrow and you dont know where im going so you wont be able to kill me because you dont know where im going

Quote:
YOU CAN RUN FAR AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE

Quote:
i somehow dont think youll find me when im on holiday in africa. maybe youve never been to africa but its a big place.

Quote:
Have you ever heard anything about mafia group????????

I rather liked the "have you ever been to Africa" bit. Smile
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SittingDuck wrote:
different ip and account, exact same location. (so any mail originating from lagos would point me to the exact same building?)

Any IP from Starcomm in Lagos probably.

Have you checked your own IP on it? Mine resolves to about 7 crow miles away from my house but in the wrong town. It's a server/router that belongs to my ISP but if I do a traceroute anywhere none of the hops resolves to this host.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's being dull with me:

Quote:
Go and send the money and forward the information to us our colleagues in London we pick it and then you are saved and we are going to tell you where all this is coming from, now we are not replying any mail from you except you have send the money ok

So he doesn't want to write to me unless the money is sent. I'll send him a lot less than I said, and make it Canadian $$. I'm still going to play stupid though....I'll "send" it to London Ontario. Very Happy

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never cared for hitlads very much. I've never had luck with them. Moving on

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last hitlad I had him going for about 3 weeks, which is probably a record!!

SittingDuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TwoCarpets wrote:

WTF? Forgiveness is a sin? - Im no bible scholar but one suspects the clergy may have somewhat differing views.

Apparently they blame western countries for their situation.
They seem not to realize it is that very corrupt mentality that keeps them stranded in poverty. It's just another jihad against imperialism. Only this time is just to feed their own greed. But who's to blame if they teach their children that gaining money without working is a good thing.
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
resolve my IP and you get my ISP's HQ which is ~200 miles away from where I _really_ am

FYI hitlads are highly prized on here, a few weeks ago we had 40-50 baiters on one hitlad so expect to have a lot of 'help' on this thread real soon

generally they get burned out very quickly by the experienced (=Baiting Gods) on here, us newbies just try to add a bit of pain to the tidal wave of pain coming their way

anyway I'm up for having a piece of this one, need some new insults for my siggy Very Happy

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I gets me the same script someone else posted further up the thread. Caitlyn still isn't buying he's a hitman:

Quote:
Who the hell ARE you?

I know Amanda put you up to this, so I went to Collingwood Police station late last night and took out an Apprehended Violence Order against her. If you do not want to get into trouble, I'd tell Amanda to just leave us alone and stop pretending to be some kinda Mafia dude.

I don't know who you are, but I know you must one of Mandy's friends. she's in trouble now, don't get yourself into it as well.

Caitlyn

Let's see what he makes of that! Edited to add Rolling Eyes

Originating IP: 41.155.83.32

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just to wind him up further, Caitlyn writes to her ex Amanda (despite an AVO), and includes lad. Possibly NSFW:

Quote:
Amanda,

Surely the AVO the police gave last night tells you we are OVER! I loved you, and you treated me like dirt! And despite the AVO you keep getting some wanker to write to me as a hitman! What's up with that shit? Can't you just accept that Janice and I are an item now?

I know we had something, especially you're hot curvy body, the way you'd look at me with those deep blue eyes. But I can't keep doing this to myself, I have to look out for ME now, and Janice gives me everything I need, especially when she's giving me hot woman to woman action!

It's over Amanda, just accept it

Caitlyn

can't wait for the response Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic