SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

END OF THE YEAR!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Solid Snake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this today:

Quote:
Dear Hathaway Noa,

If you know that you are not interested again please let me know so that i can look for other penson to help me ok.Because will have know time because the years is going to an end.

Also if you know that you want to help again i want you to send me your info to mle ok.I am not interested in your Hollywood and Bollywood that is not what i want you to help me with ok.

Thanks

To preface, I tried to strike up a conversation about movies to see where that would go, but if you notice the at the end of the first paragraph he says "Because will have know time because the years is going to an end".

At first it was just another load of lad nonesense, and then it dawned on me that for some reason these lads are in a frenzy trying to squeeze out as much money as possible from their victims. Maybe fore Christmas presents! In these desperate times, maybe it would work to be more direct and bold with the lads. Possibly play to their need for money now.

Just an insight.

-Snake
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snake .. you are probably right. Lads probably feel the pinch at Christmas just like the rest of us. If the guys not interested in Bollywood/Hollywood then create a new email account and start baiting him as someone else. Now you have more knowledge about how the guy plays it will be easier to make him squeal out a piggy.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would account for why there are a couple of dozen (at least) new Lads writing to Cammy.

Apart from the fact that she's hot, of course.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
This would explain the activity in my baiting accounts:
Yesterday I received a reply from an ASEM sent out in May!
Three lads I'd dropped in July have written concerned, caring messages about my health and family.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
That would account for why there are a couple of dozen (at least) new Lads writing to Cammy.

Apart from the fact that she's hot, of course.

Reminds me , New Years resolution .. 'stop writing to Cammy'

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It also makes sense why lads who have absolutely zero reason to keep staying with me plead to me that "it's the end of the year" and "we have no time" and beg for money, despite the fact that I've already sent them 5 or so fake WU/MG numbers or whatever.

I just thought it was hilarious that they gave "the end of the year" and the "Christmas season" as a reason to hurry up with the transactions.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i actually saw one of my lads change his angle because the consignment office is about to close for the year Razz, so we're onto ATM cards now :O

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The smell of Christmas money!! Oh, yes! Got this today. Bolding is mine.

Quote:
I write to remind you that I am waiting to having the payment paper today so that we can complete the business immediately. I just pray and hope that everything will be completed this week so that we can have enough cash for Xmas shopping. Please try and do it today.

Have a very good start of the week and remain blessed.

Trouble is in this case Skylx (mighty busy woman) had tried to take the money to the bank with the bank information the lad gave, but the bank could not send it. (I got a piggy with that info). Next day her brother was to take her to the bank, but he got all liquored up and got in an accident. So now poor Skylx who has no driver's license and does not know how to drive tried to go to the bank, had an accident and was killed. So her Personal Representative named in her Will will be writing to the lad to tell him she is dead and there will be no Christmas money. /s/ Scrooge

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic