SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first long-term bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very long-term...starting at least 18 months ago... Very Happy

I'm a part-time baiter because for a lot of the year I simply don't have time! Yet whenever I come back, pleading that I've been 'ill', my 'dying woman' is still around, still sending me love, pleading with me to pay for her operation... I think she started off in the UK, but had to fly to Sudan, while her security box was in Malaya. About that time she apparently fell out with the security man because the two of them were both telling me to disbelieve the other. I baited the security man for a while but he lost interest. Meanwhile the 'dying woman' turned up in Nigeria, allegedly because of me, for some excuse that was never clear. She had another security man taking charge of her box, but in due course she fell out with him too.

He is now telling me she has died and the scammers are using her email account. After getting me to tell him my bogus address, he has now booked a flight - to the UK! - and I have soundly told him off for making these plans while we are in the deep freeze! I can send him links aboiut the weather and tell him there is No Way I will collect him from the airport 200 miles away!!! Rolling Eyes

The 'dying woman' is managing quite nicely while waiting for her operation. She had to send me a security photo the other day, and I thought how young and healthy she looked! I seem able to string her along forever with one excuse after another, plus sending her my love as her aunty. At the moment of course I am not going to the WU office in the snow!

At one time or other I've let them both experience Security Shield, and they're likely to get another taste very soon... Laughing

However, I could never have achieved all this without the help of my mentor...Thanks a lot to Jim! Very Happy
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18 months Shocked

Nicely done!

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Lachesis! Actually it could be 19 months! Very Happy

I can't believe it when I come back from my travels and think about scambaiting, drop my 'dying woman' a line with how 'ill' I've been and did she get her operation?...and she comes back for more!

As I said, my mentor keeps finding ideas. However, did I pick the dumbest mugu online, or does s/he think I'm dumb, with my 'lots of love from aunty' approach?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't Stormy entitled to a clessidra now?

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, stormy! It's always nice to have such a long-term relationship with your very own lad. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting Stormy. Always nice to have a lad waiting for you to return from trips and hang on so long. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great job!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks!

I was thinking someone might suggest that I post my bait, but I would never find time to put it all in sequence, even if I hadn't deleted the earlier emails. What on earth would baiting life be like without my 'friend' Amina Abid...? She kinda keeps me away from the lesser fry who get tired of postponement after a week or two... Dora, you've said it perfectly - you've had one too?

We both act as kind hearted 'sick' women... we both privately believe the other to be utterly stupid beneath all this 'my dear' stuff... and I'm beginning to think my insincere declarations of affection are an imitation of the local psychopath, who 'befriends' people...

I should add I'm not quite as new as my number of posts suggests. At first I chose a username I use elsewhere. Shocked Then I had a problem I can't recall, so re-registered. I know there's a rule about having more than one ID, Embarassed but I consulted the mods and never used an alternative name to deceive anyone.
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Isn't Stormy entitled to a clessidra now?

Sorry, Jeannette, I don't understand! Confused
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clessidra = hourglass (in Italian)

(I don't speak Italian, only Google Wink)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My English vocabulary is a bit strange - I picked it up reading stuff ranging from Jane Austen to Donald Duck, and there is an Uncle Scrooge story where a "clessidra" is involved ... Embarassed
Congratulation, Stormy!

a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Jeannette!

I'm not sure I can add an hourglass to my avatar...horses and glass don't mix..and I like my many-legged horse. I wasted quite a bit of time touching up a painting, even though I can paint horses myself! Very Happy
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hourglass goes into your signature, it is a very rare and very coveted feature. I don't know if you can add it yourself - using the smileys - or if it is awarded by the moderators.

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An hourglass is for a two year, continuous bait I believe. (But can be, and often am, wrong. Very Happy)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sandtimer is for a bait that passes the twelve-month mark. I've earned two for helping get a bait over that line, and one for a bait of my own. You can add one yourself.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, folks!

'Very rare and very coveted...' Very Happy

Sounds wonderful! And I assume that my absences don't count because the lad believes I've been that ill, and comes back regardless! Laughing

I once asked her why the hospital she was in provided her with a computer when it couldn't afford to give her an operation. I had some difficulty at that stage convincing her that a UK hopsital would omit the computer and merely focus on the operation... Wink

Anyway, I'm looking for that wonderful coveted hourglass... I think I've done it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's just said this to me...again!

>Thanks so much i really appreciate all you have been doing for me... May Almighty Allah reward you for your kindness.. (AMEN)..
>
>
> Lot love
>
>
> Amina

I wish I had a fiver for every time she's said that!

Of course, all I want to do is to admire that hourglass in my siggy! Wink

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great photoshop job with the horse! Dancing Banana

a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Very Happy I think there were a number of nice prancing grey horses in the painting and I removed all but one leg of the one behind...

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That hourglass looks stunning in your sig line. Congratulations!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a lot, Morgain Le Fay (I always did like that name!)

The closed lad accounts look pretty good in yours! Very Happy

a_stormy_day_is_coming
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A thought has occurred to me...

My 'longterm relationship' is with the dying woman. That has earned me the hourglass... and the ego trip! Wink

At one point she found herself a new 'security man'. I know they quarrelled later because he told me she had died and scammers had hijacked her email. This guy is slower to respond when I resume baiting - I think he sometimes sidelines my character to pursue lucrative scams - but he always returns. Anyway, I'm baiting him at the moment.

I've just checked back for the oldest email I have from him. From the wording it's obviously not the first, but it's dated 12th December 2009! (Sadly I deleted some earlier emails.)

So am I entitled to a second hourglass, please, or would this date one year from when he first told me the other character had died, so they were operating independently? Or maybe it doesn't count because he doesn't take the bait quite as quickly as the 'dying woman' when I resume baiting them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic