SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marey Janne (or is it Victoria Koffi?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never had a banker call me "my dear" before:

Here's what he wrote:
hello
my dear how are you my name is whitephellip i am 57y i am from italy but i am working hare in Cote d'Ivoire in eccobank i am the bank maneger of eccobank .
you sey that the young laedy marey.janne.koffi daret you to me ok
i konw har har father was arich man hare befor he was killd by the rabbles this har only one child befir he dard i blive that this young laedy have tell you the stroy of har life and the family my co.opretion with this laedy is tha the father deposit money hare in th bank for only child ask hes nest king naw the man have no moor alive this is 6y naw this money was deposit hare inthe bank .
my dear i blive that you dont want to for.silk this woman i konw that you will take care of this money if it is transferd to you i can see that you want to stand for harask the nest king .
ok if it is so what you will do to have this money in you accaunt it have no long prossce this money have a dept hare in the bank to pay naw the money will clare out of the bank to transferd to you .
plase if you are redy naw all we need hare is your datelis about your life and ware you are i mine your contry and your home address your phnoe number then after this i will send you the payment of declaretion naw the money will transferd to you .
plase dont forget to let this laedy to konw about what we sed .
thank you i am whitephellp.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio wrote:
thank you i am whitephellp.

... and goodnight. Laughing
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply was much more exciting! It seems I sent a corrupt application form. Embarassed Twisted Evil

Quote:
Attn
You are hereby ask to re-attached the Application in Micro-soft word 2003 - 2007 OR Print and Scan back to us (YOUR APPLICATION FORM CAN NOT OPEN BECAUSE OF VIRUS OR ERROR IN ATTACHMENT).

Yours faithfully,
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravi tutti!
@llamedos-Wonderful forms.

The lady has answered me!
On script, of course.
We'll see how long that lasts.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to her, I am now in the process of committing bankicide.

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got a bank account? I'm still waiting for them to ask for money. I think.

Quote:
MY DEAR THE HOLD UP IS THE TRANSFER MONEY TO YOU ACCOUNT PLASE THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERD TO PAY YOU PAYMENT TO TRANSFERD THIS MONEY TO PLASE I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO MISS THIS MONEY IF YOU WANT THIS MONEY TO BE TRANSFERD TO YOU PAY THE PAYMENT OF TRANSFER IT WILL BE WITH YOU .PLASE TRLPY TO ME .
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Man, I can't help but think this lad has been seriously de-educated. Some baiter out there is giggling his ass off that his script is being used.

Either that, or we have evidence of the platonic ideal of a lad.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uneducated.. Wink

Lad doesn't want to re-submit my English Visa application...

From Whitephellip
Quote:
mr benn
i can undastand you naw you want this laedy to be with you ok what i want to tell you naw i will like you to forget about the vesaer i can provaed bank vesaer har in the bank to come to you naw i tell you that i will do evrey thing for you naw she will come to you if you can help me on my reqest to you naw all will be ok i will do england vesaer for har to come to you ok .i need only you help for it .plase reply to me i will call har and tell har about this she will be with you befor ending of this month.

Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bank account, just a fake bank website that was created on a blog.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a little update

I don't know if any of you guys baiting Marey Janne have noticed this but:

The first few emails I received (Late Nov) were from [email protected]
On Dec 6th, she "lost" the password to this account and changed the email to [email protected]

On Dec 10th I received an email from a Mareyjane Koffi <[email protected]> wanting my details. Confused
It was clearly scripted and after the gibberish MJ had been sending, actually quite refreshing to read!
It went into the spam folder and I didn't find it until just now

I have also had an email yesterday from a Macoma Ibrahem <[email protected]>
Similar format to MJ.

I'm baiting from an email address only ever used for the MJ bait so I'm guessing that 'MJ' lost her email access to another lad who has tried the MJ-K name and is now trying another scam also.. Smile

Happy Days.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard back from whitephellip ever since he said "I would like hare from you" and I sent him a picture of a hare to him. (It did make things more believable that I was baiting him in Italian)
I could just picture him scratching his head thinking "What did I do wrong here?"

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here still with Marey Janne/Mr Whitephellip?

There's been a development...
Quote:
(from Mr Whitephellip) marey.janne.koffi have packeg har money and trnsfer it to the secrety compeny

What are the odds that this "secrety compeny" will have the same hilariously mangled English as Marey Janne Very Happy

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bait still going with me, there again I'm a slow old git Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is baiting her in English, the other one is dealing with the bank manager in Italian.
The former character was just passed on to a different bank manager, a Mr. John Law.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the necro but "she" is back:

Quote:
IP: 41.207.211.16
Subject: Re: Re: Re: plase i need your help in my life

how are you my dear i am marey janne i am so sorry thatb you dont hare from me for along time naw i am not will i am total silk but naw by the graece of god i am fine naw can i hare from you so that we will konw how to contenus about the transfer of the money to your country .

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still with 'her' as well - nearly 3 months of mangled English and unintelligible emails.. Wink

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven sent he a picture of his "hare" Very Happy

dropped my other character - wonder if a clown hare is possible?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see "she" is still in good form Very Happy My reply to her ended with
Quote:
Someone told me this is fake and gay.

which made her say the following:

Quote:
IP: 196.201.84.143
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: plase i need your help in my life

my dear i am marey janne
the only child of no father and mother i am happy to hare from you today my dear in what you ask me i am 20y i dont konw what is gay ask you tell me that your frend tells you that is gay my dear i tell that is not. my dear is relly. my dear you are right i konw it is becouse of the condtion of the word that makes you to sey that but if you can blive me and blive in your god i tell you that you will get what you need .my dear i am contacting you for this transferd is becouse of my life condtion i will like this money to be transferd to your country with out dely my uncl want to kell me for the money .
THIS IS THE CANTACT OF THE BANK [email protected]
my dear i will be happy to hare from you that you have contact the bank for the transfer.
and my dear i need to konw your details your country and your oc.pation

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frumpy

and yep back at me yesterday, I dropped him because I got bored as it was going round in loops - and looks like addy is running again for the lad (which is why he resurrected me I think)

Quote:
how are you my dear i am marey janne i am so sorry that you dont hare from me for along time naw i am not will i am total silk but naw by the graece of god i am fine naw can i hare from you so that we will konw how to contenus about the transfer of the money to your country .

anyone got a mad idea of something to stop him being "silk" ?

BMH
PS about time Sven sent him yet another picture of a hare Wink

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Translated into human-speak: "I am not well; I am very sick"

I haven't checked the inboxes of the characters who were dealing with her in over a month. I hope her various cast of characters have gotten anxious.

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
got that

I was more thinking of a picture of 'her' dressed in something 'silk' Very Happy

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another character just got an email from the address

complete necro as last contact was mid-November !

this lad is obviously digging through his old emails now he's back in, let's all make his efforts worthwhile eh? Cool

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked her
Quote:
"LOL", what is "lol"? Please explain. Is it a Nigerian tribal insult, something like "To be or not to be, that is the question?"
What or who is lol?

and "she" replied
Quote:
my dear you ask me what is lol this what the white mans call man lol .

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Very Happy like we didn't know this lad was at twonk!

oh, he needs pain after all that work to recover his old email address Twisted Evil

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Inspired by your sign, I have a suggestion.
Use vocabulary that (s)he is not likely to understand. Slangy words, expressions you use only in one place, out of date words, etc.
An example "It just gasts my flabber to see that you don't have the gumption to bop these gits on the nose and demand your quid"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic