SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kenneth Bornking Faith Ministry

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamhunter32
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenneth Bornking Faith Ministry, please keep that name in your mind and also send the name to your friends and family, this guy is a professional scammer in Ivory Coast, who has duped several Americans and Europeans, you can read more about him by following this link http://www.419eater.com/html/bornking.htm

He created a particular website which he uses to deceive others, but that website was closed down by me some years back, click this link (www.freewebs.com/kennethbornkingfraud) to see the old website. Now this guy has created a new website again, he has re-started his fraudulent work again, this is the new website, (http://www.kbfmint.org) to see the new website, I was going through the website and discovered the followsings:-

1) On this new website (http://www.kbfmint.org), if you click on section of the board of members, he didn't put his picture there but he kept the pictures of the so call workers.

2) At the contact section he didn't put any contacts, no telephone nor email address
3) I checked on www.whois.net, typing in (http://www.kbfmint.org/) and the details that shows on the whois record shows that the domain name was register with a fake name and contacts on someone living in Cameroon. you can check this by http://www.whois.net/whois/kbfmint.org.

I want every one to becareful of this name, Kenneth Bornking Faith Ministry, it's a scammer posing as a pastor, let's all work together, hand in hand to stop Nigrian 419 scammers.....

Cheers !!!
scam Hunter[/url]
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. Just got back from months of isolation looking for gold in the American west, got to missing my lads and have reached out online yet am having a dismall time getting lads to respond to my guest book visits. What has happened there? Normally I'm flooded with lad mail in my catcher account hours after signing guest books but this time nothing. I'll get busy with the good reverend and see if I can't enrich his life.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the website for the ministry is already down. Tried to get on several different ways through google and by typing in the address. One of my friends sent me an email he got and I have applied for a job as "mystery shopper" Already got an idea for a dollah chop on that one. I'll have the check mailed to a P.O. Box I've got and it'll go down hill from there. Mr. Bahlsac Wedgie Tebackhai is lacking in his fiduciary skills as it relates to depositing the check, keeping his $400.00 fee and sending the rest back via WU. He's failed before but months of sleeping under the stars with no distractions has allowed for some new ideas to flourish in his fertile mind and soon we'll see just how hard he can jerk the chain.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JJJingleheimerschmidt wrote:
am having a dismall time getting lads to respond to my guest book visits. What has happened there? Normally I'm flooded with lad mail in my catcher account hours after signing guest books but this time nothing.

I put my address on two and I get at least 20 emails a day.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would the good doctor be so kind as to direct the prodigal in the right direction.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/

Very Happy

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well hell, didn't know we had our own guestbook. Liking this place more and more all the time. Thanks!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was one of them yes. Very Happy
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flood gates have opened and my catcher account is now briming with victims......let the games begin!

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SURPLUS (clicky) is also a wonderful place to pick up spare lads, no guestbook required!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm flooded and getting behind once again. Have been running a play where I get two from the same town, respond to one and keep the other in reserve. When it comes time for the money transfer of $280.00 in order for the 10 million dollar credit card to be released thats when it gets real hairy.

I then notify the first guy that I have already sent $2.790.00 to his man, Agent Gomer, the official fiduciary agent for this particular case and wait for things to heat up. Now we got this guy wanting only $280 dollars for the release of the card and getting stiff resistance but then along comes Gomer claiming to be this guys assigned agent for the case and gets 10x that amount with very little effort. So, big time dollar chop right from the get go and a very angry lad.

Then I take the email from the one guy that I haven't responded to with all of his contact information and forward it to the original guy as proof that I was contacted out of the blue by this Mr. Gomer with all knowledge of the transaction after I've modified it somewhat to reflect his name is Mr. Agent Gomer and a long note thanking me for the initial money and asking for more in order to pay some taxes and customs fees. He also advises me in the body of the email against having any dealings with the first guy that I am dealing with stating that he is a criminal and tout wanted by the law and that his mother was burned in her village for practice witchcraft and for fuk goat and pig. I can just imagine the the second guy with no idea whatsoever that his new name of Gomer with all of his contact information is being used to insult the first guy and chop his dollar more than likely sitting across the room in the same internet cafe. I hope this is not too mean but I'll bet it creates some serious disconsternation in the ranks and leads to some very surprised lads when phones start ringing and people start looking for Mr. Gomer.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic