SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Contest of Whose Life Is Worse - A Bait With Ossy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is actually pretty short, but I thought it was quite funny and I doubt he'll e-mail me again, although I can guarantee he would start e-mailing me like crazy if I dangled money in front of his face.

Okay, first off backstory:
I was checking e-mail in my main Biff account when I get a notification that a guy named ossyanyikwa.lagos has requested I add him to my/his online contacts. I immediately send him the message “Who are you?” over chat. After 10 minutes, he doesn't respond, so I deny his request and log off. I check my e-mail again an hour later to see that he has sent me a ton of chat messages asking for me to forgive him and that he didn't want to make me mad. I wasn't really in the mood to take on a new scammer, so I just went all-out harsh on his ass, asking him who he was and why he had contacted a complete stranger out of the blue with nothing in common without saying a reason why. After haranguing him for a while, he claimed to be Ossy Anyikwa Festus from Lagos, Nigeria. He also claimed to have lived 5 years in China up until recently. I knew this was bullshit, so I started typing to him in Chinese, but he ignored it and tried to change the subject. Supposedly he came back from China for his father's funeral, but lost all his money in the process, has no money (despite chatting with me about nothing for 3 hours), no job, and wants to go back to China. I had developed a pretty harsh persona and I was going with it. I was pretty sure he knew I was a baiter simply by the fact that I asked him about the Igbo, poked holes in every single claim he made, and stayed at least relatively hostile until the end. I told him I was a 31-year-old Argentinan-born man working as an import/export manager in Santa Monica, California. I told him I spoke fluent Spanish, English, Finnish, and near-native Chinese, Japanese, and Russia. He seemed to take a lot of interest in the story I told him about me having 2 daughters and getting in a divorce (because my wife cheated on me when I was away on one of my very common business trips). He asked for my e-mail and I gave him because the guy was starting to amuse me. And that's where the Yahoo chat ended and the e-mails started.

Blue = me
Red = scammer

Quote:
my dear biff
how are you and your children? hope very fine? happy sunday,
i must comfess that since yesterday i knew you, i was very happy till
now, you are very smart, educated, handsome , i pray that our relatioship will
be permanent, one good day, we shall see face to face either in nigeria here or
in argentina or any where in the world, GOD BLESS YOU, ANY TIME I CLOSE
MY TWO EYE IN PRAYER I MUST REMENBER YOU AND YOUR FAMILYin PRAYER,SINCE MY FATHER,S DEALTH
4 MONTHS AGO, I HAVE NEVER HAVE REST, BUT I PRAY THAT KNOWING YOU WILL
GIVE ME A LITTLE REST,
DEAR BIff jr, PLEASE I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY, I WANT YOU TO FINE A PLACE IN YOUR HEART
AND AGREE TO GIVE ME A LITTLE HELP SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO COPE WITH MY LIFE
I HAVE GOT JOB BUT THE SALARY IS TOO POOR BUT I WANT TO MANAGE THE JOB
INSTEAD OF STAYING IDLE,WHEN I WORK FOR 6 MONTHS, I WILL GET MONEY TO CHINA, MY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT, THEY PLACE I LIVE EXPIRE
LAST MONTH AND THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE GAVE ME QUIT NOTICE, NOW HE GAVE
ME THREE DAYS TO QUIT, THE PLACE IS TOO FAR TO MY WORKING PLACE, I NEED
TO FINE A HOUSE CLOSE TO MY WORKING PLACE TO AVOID SO MUCH TRANSPORTATION,
BUT NOW I DON,T HAVE ANY KOBO, EITHER TO PAY FOR MY OLD HOUSE OR TO FINE NEW HOUSE,
I DON,T HAVE ANY HELPER, I PRAY THAT GOD WILL USE YOU TO HELP ME, AND I WILL
TESTIFIED THIS IN MY CHURCH. IN NIGERIA HERE NO BODY IS READY TO HELP
UNLESS HIS OWN BLOOD, PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE, SEND TO ME, 500 DOLLARS SO THAT
I CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM, WHEN I START WORK DEC TIME, I WILL REFUND THE MONEY
BACK TO YOU,IT IS BETTER FOR ME TO BEG IN THIS MY CRITICAL TIME THAN TO DO OTHER WISE, GOD FORBID, PLEASE I DON,T WANT YOU TO BE ANGRY COS OF THIS MAIL,
I DON,T KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN, PLEASE HELP ME, i will never forget you in my life, please help me, they will sack me from my house this week, plesae try.
ATHECHMENT THERE IS DURING MY FATHER,S FUNERAL 4 MONTHS AGO, IN SIDE THE PICS, I PUT ON BLACK EYE GLASS, I CRIED SO MUCH THAT DAY, THAT WAS WHY I PUT ON, BLACK EYE GLASS SO THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT KNOW THAT, I CIRED SO MUCH

thanks and best regard
from ossy anyikwa festus
+2347090300647, +2348166874791

He attached a ton of pictures of a funeral where the guy that was supposed to be him looked nothing like the pic he sent me when we were chatting (age completely different and body size/weight completely different).

Quote:
Ossy,

I had a feeling you might come asking for money after you told me about what happened since returning to Nigeria. Well, like I said, life is tough. When we chatted, you asked me a lot of personal questions and I answered you honestly, but I'm a private man, so I don't usually offer up information about myself unless asked. Sometimes even when asked. But life is hard. A few months ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis. Never heard of it? Neither had I until I got it. But now the hospital bills are through the roof. I'm a busy man at work. I'd like to tell the doctors that I have no time for medical treatment... but if I said that, I'd die. My international business trips have become less common lately. My wife got custody of both my daughters through our divorce and I have to send her money for them every month. Now I don't have any problem providing for my children, but the amount my ex-wife demands is ridiculous. And my illness has been hurting my ability to perform at work. You know how I told you I'd been working really hard lately? Well, I have, but it's been taking its toll. Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis, with the proper treatment, can be completely and permanently cured, but it takes time and money. My insurance just isn't that great, Ossy.

And I didn't even know you until two days ago. Considering my condition, how can you seriously ask me for $500? Just like that? I'm sorry, Ossy, but maybe you should just move back to your village and live with your wife and child. It would be the moral thing to do.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
thanks for your mail mr biff,
infact after reading your mail, i asked my self some questions, but all i know IS that your sickness will go without any further treatment, i used to attend a very nice church in lagos, last week, one man tested with hiv positive last two months after reciving prayers and derivrance from my pastor, and drank holy water and olive oil our pastor gave to him, he went back to hospital last week for test, the hiv positive then turn to negative with out any drug, this is not story, this is exactly what happened, so i will meet my pastor on sunday, i know you are very far but he must pray for you, many people here did the same to thier people abraod and it works, testmonies are comming from all over the world abou
Ossy Anyikwa: TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry,

mr biff,you are a complete man with patience, look at how you address me after asking you for money, you address me wit manner, very gentle, even if you don,t help me now, i am happy for your reply GOD WILL BLESS YOU, SOME PEOPLE AFFTER RECIVING THIS KIND MAIL, THEY WILL START ABUSING THE PERSON, CALLING THE PERSON ALL SORT OF BAD NAMES BUT YOU DID NOT DO THAT,
PLEASE DON,T BE ANGRY FOR ASKING YOU FOR HELP UNDER 2 DAYS WE KNEW EACH ORDER, I AM UNDER DURESS, I DON,T KNOW WHAT TO DO, IF I GO VILLAGE , MY MOTHER WILL DIE, PLEASE DON,T ANGRY
REGARD FROM OSSY

Quote:
Ossy,

I had the most miserable doctor's meeting. I kind of wish you hadn't e-mailed me because I feel almost cursed because of what you said. It turns out that I'm HIV positive. It seems that the blood transfusion I got yesterday had accidentally been switched to one by an HIV positive man whose blood they were testing... At this rate, I don't think I'll be able to pay my house's mortgage... I know you don't have any money, Ossy, but now I feel like I'm in more of a position to be asking you for money... what with Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis and now AIDS...

Biff

Quote:
biff,
i told you before that, you sickness will disappear, please don,t mention hiv , there is nothing like hiv in your body, and your Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritist will go final within 3 days, there is nothing that pass God, don,t neglect me because of my condition, i am an evegelist, throughout yesternight, i am praying for you, i did not sleep and that was what i suppose to do as friend,
my land lord took me to court yesterday and court ordered me to pack, that the owner of the house want to make use of my apartment, so i don,t know what to do
ossy

Quote:
Ossy,

I was born and raised a Roman Catholic, but to be honest, I'm thinking of abandoning God after all he's done for me. HIV on top of Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritist? Seriously?! And the doctor told me that one of the possible side effects of the medication for the Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis is blindness. And I think I already told you how I'm deaf in my right ear. And, after all that, I come to find out last night that my wife is suing me for more money and is trying to get a restraining order on me against both of my daughters. I can't talk to anyone at work about this. They wouldn't understand.

Maybe if I prayed to Satan, he would answer my prayers.

Biff

Quote:
biff,
i have told you over and over again that, you don,t have hiv,stop thinking so much, i have already handed you over to GOD , you will regain your self soon, don,t pray to satan, satan is full of evil, he can give you and later take it BACK double, just put your trust in GOD, IT SHALL BE WELL
OSSY

Quote:
Ossy,

Okay. I'll give God a little more time and pray that he doesn't make my life even worse. I'm not Job here! I'm not the punchline of every single one of God's jokes this week!

Biff

Quote:
TITLE: PRINT IT OUT, EVERY NIGHT YOU SAY THIS PRAYER BEFORE SLEEP

PRAYER

MY GOD, MY GOD. WHY HAVE YOU LEFT ME? WHY ARE YOU FAR FROM SAVING ME? FROM
THE WORDS OF MY ROARING?O MY GOD, I KEEP CALLING BY DAY, AND YOU DO NOT
ANSWER,AND BY NIGHT, AND THERE IS NO SILENCE ON MY PART, BUT YOU ARE HOLY. INHABITING THE PRAISES
OF ISREAL, IN YOU OUR FATHER TRUSTED, THEY TRUSTED AND YOU KEPT PROVIDING THEM WITH ESCAPE,
TO YOU THEY CRIED OUT, AND THEY GOT AWAY SAFE. IN YOU THEY TRUSTED AND THEY DID NOT COME TO SHAME.
BUT I AM A WORM AND NOT A MAN,A REPROACH TO MEN AND DESPICABLE TO THE PEOPLE,AS FOR ALL THOSE SEEING ME ,THEY HOLD ME IN DERISION,
THEY KEPT OPENING THIER MOUTHS WIDE, THEY KEEP WAGGING THIER HEAD,HE
COMMITTED HIMSELF TO GOD,,,, LET HIM PROVIDE HIM WITH ESCAPE,. LET HIM DERIVER HIM, SINCE HE HAS TAKEN
DELIGHT IN HIM, GOD PLEASE DO NOT KEEP FAR FROM ME BECAUSE DISTRESS IS NEAR BY, BECAUSE I DON,T
HAVE ANY OTHER HELPER ONLY YOU,MANY YOUNG BULLS HAVE SURROUNDED ME,. THEY HAVE OPEN THIER MOUTH AGAINST ME
AS A LION TEARING IN PIECES AND ROARING, LIKE WATER I HAVE BEEN POURED OUT,. AND ALL MY BONES
HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM ONE ANOTHER MY HEART HAS BECOME LIKE WAX. IT HAS MELTED DEEP IN MY INWARD PARTS, MY POWER HAS DRIED UP
JUST LIKE A FRAGMENT OF EARTH-ENWARE.AND MY TONGUE IS MADE TO STICK TO MY GUMS, AND IN THE DUST OF DEATH YOU ARE SETTING ME,
FOR DOGS HAVE SURROUNDED ME, I CAN COUNT ALL MY BONES, BUT YOU God, do not keep far from me,
come fast to help me,save me from the mouth of the lion and from THE
HORNS OF WILD BULLS COME AND SAVE ME, I WILL DECLARE YOUR NAME TO MY BROTHERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONGREGATION I SHALL
PRAISE YOU, PLEASE HEAL ME FROM THIS SICKNESS IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN,

Quote:
Ossy,

Sorry, but I'm not a worm or despicable to "the people." I am a man. My wife could tell you that. Also, the prayer says that my father did not come to shame, but actually he did. He used to beat me when I was a kid while listening to The Very Best of Elvis Presley blaring on the stereo. After the police found his dead body in a whore house in the slums in Buenos Aires, pumped full of bullets and STDs, my mother and I moved to California. I never knew my grandfather because he was gunned down by the Mafia before I was born.

I found that prayer quite insulting to be honest. Did you have to write a prayer where I'm calling myself a worm and saying that I'm not even a man? Where do you get off saying that kind of stuff? I thought you were supposed to be my friend, Ossy.

Maybe I will pray to Satan after all.

Biff

Quote:
biff,
that prayer is psalm iside bible, is not only because of you they wrote it, any body can say the prayer when condition looks like this, the prayer did not mean that you are not a man, you are a complete man, that is prayer, it seem you like so much debate? that prayer already already helps a lot of people and they come back to thier normal life, no more sickness, but if you don,t like the prayer no problem, that father in the bible mean God, is not your earthly father, why you always misunderstood me?

Quote:
Ossy,

I used to memorize the book of Psalms when I was a child, and that prayer is not in the Bible. You might have paraphrased parts of it and made combined rephrasings of verses from other parts of the Bible, but as a formerly very dedicated Catholic, I can say that there is no such prayer in the Bible.

I don't think I've misunderstood you. I told you that I had Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis and you're telling me I don't have the disease anymore. I get HIV and you tell me I don't have HIV anymore either.

If this pastor can cure diseases so easily, why can't he help you get $500? People have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on curing AIDS with no success and I'm gonna get cured in moments just by some preacher talking? If that's true, then I think you need to go to him immediately and tell him about your own problems. Getting $500 should be a piece of cake.

I'm just so depressed. I started doing cocaine today. Never done it before, but... it helps. It helps me forget that my god has turned me into the focal point of all the natural torture in the universe. But... maybe I should face up to myself, get rid of the cocaine, think about what really matters in life, what I really should be doing; Maybe I should get down on my knees, look up to the heavens, and offer a prayer to Satan.

Pray for me, Ossy. I'm begging you.
Biff

Quote:
biff,
nothing pass GOD, IF SOME PEOPLE SPENT MILLIONS OF NAIRA TO CARE AIDS, IT IS NOT YOUR PORTION, AND IT CAN NEVER BE UR PORTION, AM STILL MAINTANING THAT YOUR SICKNESS IS OVER, WHERTHER YOU BELIVED OR NOT,
I CANNOT GO TO MY PASTOR TO BEG FOR MONEY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM BECAUSE MY PASTOR IS NOT A BUSINESS MAN, HE IS WORKING IN THE LORDS VINE YARD, IS ME THAT SUPPOSE TO HELP HIM,
2MORO WE WILL GO TO COURT BUT I SURE THAT THEY COURT WILL TROW MY PROPERTIES OUT 2 MORO MONRING AM VERY SURE, IF IT HAPPEND, I WILL TAKE IT LIKE THAT, I HAVE TRIED MY BEST BUT NO HELP,
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, BUT FORGET ABOUT SATAN, I CAN,T STOP YOU FROM
cocaine BUSINESS, IS BUSINESS, I EVEN LIKE THE BUSINESS BUT I DON,T HAVE CONNECTION, NO BODY WANT TO HELP HIS BROTHER IN NIGERIA UNLESS YOUR OWN BODY,
I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR, NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST YOU SHALL PROPER, dear biff, if you want to remove this shame in my face 2moro morning try to send this money so that i will regain my house and face one business for living, they really want to send me out 2moro, the court clack called me some hrs ago and remain me of our hearing in court 2moro
remain bless
from your friend
ossy

Quote:
Ossy,

I have compassion for your situation. I really do. But I have to go to the hospital first thing in the morning tomorrow and after the treatments, I have to go to court and battle against my wife, and then I have to meet with the CEO of my company. You know how horrible of a disease Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis is, Ossy. I'm bleeding a little from my eye sockets and my skin all over my chest is starting to peel off. The doctor said that the greenish-yellow tint to my skin is normal for people who have both Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis and HIV, but it doesn't make me feel any better about it.

I haven't prayed to Satan yet in case that makes you feel better, but I'm seriously considering it. I even had my assistant at work go to the library and check out a copy of the Satanic Bible, another of the Book of the Faceless Demons, and the only copy of the Necronomicon in California (he told me he had to pull some strings for that one). So I've got my options open. I've heard there's a cult in the area called the Ac0lytes of Be3lzebub. Maybe they could help me...

Biff

Quote:
biff
i heard every thing you said, i will keep on praying for you, you must survive,
ossy

Quote:
Ossy,

You ever had one of those days? You know? Where nothing seems to go right? I came home to find out my cat got ran over by a car. My ex-wife won the suit against me and is taking half of my salary. Supposedly it's for the girls, but she also managed to get a restraining order against me so I can't see either of my daughters. I argued that she shouldn't take my money because I'm dying of Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis and AIDS, but she used that as a reason why I shouldn't be near her or my daughters and pushed for even more money than before.

I don't think I'll be able to pay my mortgage. I've got a surgery coming up next week. I had considered suicide, but I think I should give Satan a chance first.

There's a weekly meeting of the Ac0lytes of Be3lzebub tonight and they've asked me if I could bring my copy of the Necronomicon over so we could perform some Satanic rituals. They also asked me to bring my dead cat. I think I'll take them up on their offer and see if Satan can help me out. He's the only choice I have left now.

Biff

No responses from him since then. This is one of the shortest baits I've had, but it was also one of the more fun ones. I'm thinking of e-mailing him sometime soon and starting "Part 2" where I say that I've given up Satanism and want to come to his church to be healed of all my diseases.

I'll also say that, of the tons of scammers I've met, Ossy is an anomoly. Very weird dude and very weird way of trying to get money out of a complete stranger. Laughing

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Enjoyed reading that. He did mangle Psalm 22 pretty badly.

I particularly liked:

Quote:
If this pastor can cure diseases so easily, why can't he help you get $500? People have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on curing AIDS with no success and I'm gonna get cured in moments just by some preacher talking? If that's true, then I think you need to go to him immediately and tell him about your own problems. Getting $500 should be a piece of cake.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought his response to me supposedly having AIDS was unbelievably ridiculous in how he just started with "You do not have HIV."

I can't imagine how he expected that strategy to work. I assume this guy is a total beginner at the scamming thing.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, it is obvious that the lad has no idea of diseases and medicine, so we should just leave it at that. Don't know if he is a beginner or not, but many people in the world have no idea of HIV/AIDS and was causes it. So he may be one of those. No need to educate him.

Although I do notice that lads tend to poo-foo any medical issues as you should not worry about them.

Over in the Jailbait thread, Sister Lucy needs a heart transplant and the lad continues to tell her and her friend she will be healed and not die. We have mentioned every thing from a chimpanzee to chipmunk heart transplant and he casts that off as she will not die. I know we can even get to a squirrel heart transplant and he will go along with it. (Apologies to the squirrel lovers!)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Sounds just like this lad here. He doesn't want to accept disease as an obstacle to his plan so he just claims that it doesn't exist. Maybe he believes that if he says it enough, his potential victim will believe it.

I liked how the lad in this bait refers to the disease I made up as a "serious sickness" as if he actually knows all about it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic