SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will he make his own gimp suit? (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. If I didn't already reside in the 9th level of hell I'd be fast-tracked there. This bait has just started and I know that it will be NSFW - it's my default function!

This ones a lad, my first, as I tend to go for the vlads usually, but I think he has potential. Oh, and I'm playing a woman this time. I send this after getting his email address:

Quote:
Hi! Dauda or whatever your name is! So nice to seeyour message. I'm glad you have a proper email address as its so much easier to talk than through the website.

So, Tell me all about yourself? I'm gagging to know more!!!

doughnut X

Quote:
Subject - Hello young man -okay am dauda fr ghana and am a student in a high schoo and i study visual art and am 18 years of age i love playing with my friends when am free u read books,watch movies,chat with my friends and i love to make friemds putside my country and i love playing tv games and love music and i hate to miss my friends or my love ones and u pls?

Quote:
Hi Dauda!

But I'm not a young man I'm a 45 year old woman! My previous email was set up by my ex-husband (we're now divorced thank god!) I've now changed it to my name. I'm Elena but please call me doughnut.

You're 18? Ooo do you think I might be a bit old for you? You sound sweet though I hope we can still get to know each other. But if you think the age gap is too big I will understand.

Love Doughnut X

Quote:
ohh no problem love dont care about age is only care about u and ur
love okay so dont worry am not like dose people okay never mind about
age okay and am dauda fr ghana and am a student but i will complete
this year and am single
i love to play wiht my friends when am free i read books and i love to watch movies like love stroy and action and i love to make an art
and one thing i hate to miss my friends even for 1 day for not talking or for not calling but all though love my friends tooooooooooo much and i dont want anythign to happen t omy friends and how are u today ms doughnut i love that name and what dose it mean ?

Quote:
Oh Dauda. I'm very impressed with your maturity for your age. and you sound fun. I'm very interested in the fact that you make art as this is something I use a lot in my business. Perhaps we can talk about that at some point. I'm always looking for new, young exciting artists.

I will be very honest with you now Dauda because it puts some men off - I like leather and rubber and other fetish wear and I like to be dominated and I like to sometimes dominate. This is known as SM and bondage. It's very popular with a lot of different people and it's hhow I started my business! I hope you are broad-minded and don't mind a bit of fun, slap and tickle thrown in with your romance and - hopefully love.

Let me know what you think.

And my nick name is a kind of sugary round, cake filled with jam. I'm a larger lady so I am also round and I can be sweet and I love to eat! That's why people call me Doughnut. XX

Write soon X

Quote:
okay no problem am ready for what ever u will say okay and is like ur wish is my ommand have a nice and a lovely day okay

Quote:
Ooo Dauda.! I like that!! My wish is your command!! You would make a very good S&M boy! Can you tell me a bit more about what art you do. Are you good with your hands/ Are you good at making things? Or do you know people who are craftsmen? If you are or you know people who are I can tell you about a very good opportunity.

I would also of course like to know more about your love and sexual interests as the business I am in is the erotic business. I deal with many beautiful ladies and men who often are paid for modeling in my catalogs. I can send you some examples if you wish?

So, what are your sexual preferences? Are you an artist who makes things? Are you interested in modeling? And are you interested in me? Even though I'm old and overweight.

You would make me a very happy mistress if you can answer these questions.

Bye bye for now!

Mistress Doughnut

XXXXX

Quote:
OHH no problem u can know more about me if only u like too okay am a am not good at it bad is now that am learning in my school and i will finish it within this year and i dont know any one who are craftsmen and am sorry for that okay pls?
And my love and my sexual interest is not something hard [really? that could be a disadvantage] i love any one who love me and i love anything about sexual things and 1 thing about me is that i hate to miss my friends or my love ones and i wish u can send me some of ur example and my sexual preferences is anyone who is interested and am not is now that am going to be an artist and am interested in modeling
and also am interested in u very much i dont care about age if u too dont care and pls dont say that u are old when we are chatting pls? and have and a lovely day ms doughnut have my love for u

Quote:
Oh Dauda you are so sweet. Ok I promise not to mention my age again. I'm glad you love anything about sexual things and I will send you some examples of the sort of thing I sell and need models for. It's well paid work and would definitely help you with your school fees.

I'm interested in you too. I think we good have a good relationship in both work and love and that is the best isn't it?

Love Doughnut XX

Quote:
am happy to hear and let me till u i will be like an husband to u okay u dont worry everything will be alright have a lovely day so can i say my love?

I send him some mild female fetish wear shots from the internet and this
Quote:
My dearest Dauda. Yes of course you can say my love. I would like that. I would like it a lot.

So my darling here are some examples of the sort of clothing I sell all around the world under the name Doughnut Dominates. At the moment we are having our new catalogue published so the images are from what will be our website that is one of the reasons we're looking for models and manufacturers. As you can see they are very unique and unusual but there is great demand for them!

Anyway I hope you're not shocked my darling as these are just the tame ones. We sell some even spicier, sexier stuff than that I can tell you.

I must go now I'm expecting a call from China about a consignment of leather dildos.

Love Doughnut XXX

Quote:
okay no problem ma love i love that but i will like to make such a cloth and sell them too and one thing i learn leather art in school

Very Happy he's just opened his own book of pain!!
Quote:
and to tell u i love the female cloth it look soo lovely

Caution the following contains descriptions of a mild sexual nature about imaginary breasts that I don't possess:

Quote:
Hey lover!

That's great! I'm glad you're not shocked. After all, sex is healthy and natural isn't it? I work in this business of fetish clothing because I love it and have many items in my wardrobe and in my dungeon - a place especially built for all my sexy games that I love to play.
Leather is my favourite. I love the way it feels against my skin and I like it to be nice and tight too so that it squeezes my 42DD breasts together and creates a huge valley of cleavage. Then I like to use some oil and make it nice and slippery between my breats - ideal for a young gentleman such as yourself perhaps to pop his chap between them!
I hope I'm not being too forward for you my dear boy. But tell me what you think. And what sort of chap do you have? Is it big? Thick? I'd love a detailed description!!

Onto business if you've cooled down from my hot talk! I was so pleased to learn that you have learnt leather art in school. I think there could be a wonderful opportunity for you my dear. do you have any examples of your work. I would love to see them and as long as they are good enough I think not only could this be the start of a wonderful romance - with plenty of sex - but also a chance for you to make some serious money. I have lots of wonderful ideas for both!!

write soon my darling

youra Doughnut XX

Of course, there must be a reason gimp suits are usually made of rubber ( Shocked or so I'm told.) I imagine it's quite hard to stitch leather so it's skin-tight but hey! The guy's an artist, right?

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. Things are heating up nicely. And of course contains some sexual references:
I receive:
Quote:
okay i dont care abiut what u are saying is just part of learning more about sex and love form u so dont worry okay

Quote:
Well my darling I'm not worried but i thought you would at least appreciate my description of my large, oiled breasts but you don't even mention them. Are you a virgin?

Love Doughnut XX

Quote:
ohh sorry i for got i dont like it but love it okay and can u sen me the picture of ur large .oiled breasts i will like to see it talways befor i go t bed and not to forget and add u picture too okay love u always my love

Quote:
Sure baby. I can do that for you. Can you do the same for me? I'd like a photo to put under my pillow. Something sexy would be nice. You can leave your pants on if you're shy!! Although something tells me you're a real man and not afraid of a bit of nudity. Would I be righht?

Anyway here is my photo from a webcam sorry it came out black and white and a picture of my big bouncing breasts. As you can see I'm wearing a leather bra. It feels lovely. The thing in the middle is my tattoo. I also have some other piercings not just the one in my nose. But you'll have to wait to find out where they are - and maybe even see them!!

Write soon big man

Love Doughnut XXX

Quote:
wow i love that u look sooo much pretty that i have imagen and u will see my okay ? and here they are okay ? is because i dont want u too see my hole body okay not now

I get his photo again and also one of a black gentleman's erect appendage poking through a hole made in what looks like a wooden cupboard! I feel duty bound to comment so the following contains language of a sexual nature:

Quote:
Oh my god Dauda!! You're huge!! What a fantastic cock! I can think of all kinds of things to do with that! : ) You certainly aren't a shy boy are you?

I'm interested to know why it's poking through a hole though. I know about fetishes of course and that is known as a " Glory Hole" have you ever heard of it? It's normally found in men's toilets and is for gay men to play with. Are you bi-sexual? Do you like men AND women? That's fine by me sweetheart. In fact I find it rather exciting. I like to swap around too you know. I've had sex with women on many occasions. It's all good isn't it!

You really are shaping up to be a wonderful man. I'm so glad I found you!

Write soon lover man! And thanks for the compliments. You're very sweet.

Your Doughnut XX

Heh heh! I like this lad. Will he admit to bi-sexuality because it pleases me or emphatically deny it? The choice is his!
Love Phil X

Iron Ferrox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO this is epic I cant wait to hear more about this one i have a feeling there will be epic-ness to come from this baiting.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! Thanks Iron! I too have a feeling this lad is going to be mugu gold!

Check this reply to my accusations of homosexuality (as many baiters know a big no-no amongst the lad community)

Quote:
okay but am not an gay and i hate to be a gay even by mistake and i love to see women having sex with eachother i just love that

Very Happy gay by mistake! Priceless!! How would that happen? But lesbians? - loves them! (well, that's fairly predictable, I suppose.) I'm going to take a bit of time over this reply I reckon he's nearly ripe for the plucking…and so soon! But a little time invested may reap greater rewards. I really want to see him in his home-made leather gimp-suit.

Love Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GREAT STUFF Phil Smile

I love the wackier baits myself and I think you've struck the mother lode Wink

Can't wait to see where this ends up!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Chrys!
Yeah. I've definitely got too much time on my hands. The following contains crude and crudely drawn penis shapes. Need to find a work/bait balance. But in the meantime:

Lad's reply disappointing to say the least but too early for slaps so I let him get away with it (this time!):
Quote:
okay what ever u said i agree okay my love i will do what ever u will like me to do okay cus all i want is u only u so am ready for anything okay love u always

I mail:
Quote:
Oh Dauda!

You are ready for ANYTHING? That's the spirit! What a fine, brave man you are. Well as Bette Davis once said: "Hold on to your hat. It's going to be a bumpy ride" or something like that.

Ok. First business. Take a look at this website baby [top-selling sex shop site]
I know the man who started that. He's a millionaire now. A multi-millionaire I believe. [TRUE] You see, loads of people want sex toys and fetish clothing. I want to do something similar for the S&M scene. I reckon if we could go sort of jungle-themed with some of the designs they would be HUGE sellers. You know, wild animals that sort of thing. You would be perfect for making some of the items with your leather Art skills.

I've done a few sketches to show you more clearly the way I'm going with this but I'm not an artist. You are. In fact, it would be a great start if you could draw them better for me - then I can show them to my business partner and see what they think.

Talk soon sweetheart.

Kiss kiss XX

Doughnut

And add this sketch:

Love Phil X

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for the next episode. clapping clapping as always, keep up the great work. I gotta get back into baiting again. just didn't have the time until now. I like messing with the VLads though. sometimes you even get a real woman and not a man playing the part. I had one send me a photo with my name written on it. problem was that it wasn't my character, it was another baiter name. but I didn't call her on it as I didn't want mess up the other baiters plan. Twisted Evil

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Josey! yeah. I stopped for ages. Now I can't stop. But these baits are probably worth carrying on with. I was going to try and not take anymore on. But then something strange happened…

Dauda writes:
Quote:
okay i will try and draw but i think u have a great idea okay
Very Happy
One minute later:
Quote:
and u have drawn it wil there is no need for me to do anything okay i love that so what is the next job? ma love?
Evil or Very Mad lazy lad!!
So I reply:
Quote:
Oh come on darling! My drawing are terrible!!

You're the artist love. Those are just sketches. My partner will never go for them! If you can't do it just say but I'll have to find another artist that's all.

Doughnut XX

Quote:
okay thanks and to tell u ur drawing is not terrible!! yes i can do it but i dont know how to pest it on my computer

Quote:
Ahh Dauda. I know you can do it. Might I suggest doing the drawing and then taking a photo of it like you took a photo of your magnificent cock? Look baby I need an artist one who can make my dreams a reality - there will be good money in it for you when these are done but if a small problem like sending me a photo is going to be difficult then I'll just find someone else. I really want to include your dildo designs in our winter/spring collection of erotic toys but we'll need to act now.

Surely a skilled artist like you can do them in an hour. Anyway I wouldn't pass up this opportunity sweetheart I'd hate the money to go to someone else.

Let me know asap whether you want the comission or not.

Quote:
oh dont worry i will do as u said okay cus am like a silive to u okay my love
Now that's an opportunity! He actually wants to be treated as a Slave. I reward him with some NSFW language

Quote:
Oooo Dauda!! You say all the right things! You can be my sex slave! I feel horny today. And now I'm thinking of you. And imagining.
I'm wearing the tight leather skirt which you have made for me with the lion pattern on it and it only just covers my big wobbling bottom and you are lying on the floor in your leather gimp suit - which you have made with the goat pattern and you can see up my skirt and the leather panties you made are riding up the cheeks of my bottom and you pull down my panties and as I take out my large, white breasts you can look up from the floor and see my shaved, pierced…oooo I need to calm down.

I'm supposed to be working! You naughty boy getting Mistress Doughnut all excited!!!

I really look forward to seeing your drawings Big Boy! I think this could be the start of something wonderful and rewarding for both of us!

Kiss Kiss XX

Mistress Doughnut.

p.s I've attached a little present for you for being such a good boy!
[grainy webcam large lady with no bra on.]

Meanwhile back in Hell…I've been getting mails from Robert who likes sailing and horseback riding and romantic fires and I really wasn't interested as I had Dauda. Although I liked his mail subject header - About me Doughnuts - (incidentally Dauda's subject headers still all say Hello young man) ANYWAY, I brushed him off but I think my fetish business intrigued him because I got:
Quote:
Hello Doughnuts,

Thanks for your sweet reply am very happy to read from you....i geuss your trip was a very nice one....well i will say you are the perfect woman for me and i do not mind so many funs i our romance....i know you will be the perfect mother for my son. i guess we have something in common which is Love!.....am ready to be honest with you and am ready to be your man the one you will love forever......and the perfect mother for my son.......i wish you will be my Angel...

Regards. Rob

I reply:
Quote:
Hmm. Sorry darling. Didn't realise you had a son. Not really my thing, kids. I'm too much of a free spirit.

Not much we could do about that I suppose.

Doughnut X

Quote:
Hmmmm Honey do you LOVE ME???????????/

Now. I have to say I started freaking out a bit when I read that Hmmm. There is no way in Hell my Vlad could have got hold of this is there? Separate email account, different dating site. Surely just a coincidence.

I reply anyway:
Quote:
Do I love you? I don't know Bob. I've only just met you. Why?

What's on your mind sweetie?

Doughnut X

he says:
Quote:
Hello my LOVE...it is because AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU...and i do not know if you feel the same way.....what is your mobile number...and tell me more about what you do for living......I LOVE YOU ANGEL....we need to talk on mobile.....SO tell me if you feel the same for me now before i go too deep!....LOVE YOU

I can't resist. He's already in far deeper than he knows:
I tell him I'm not into the whole family thing and get this:
Quote:
My son does not mean anything in our relationship...all i need is your LOVE and caring okay.....If you LOVE you will like to be with ne as a family and as a mother...my son is no problem anyway....i know we will be good together..even on bed hhmmmmm..accept me on your gmail chat o we can chat online or do you have a yahoo id?

Shit that hmmm is really weird it reads like my Vlad pretending to be a lad to fuck with the head of Muffin pretending to be Doughnut. I really have been spending too much time on this. I send to get rid of him:
Quote:
Oh bob. I admire your persistence I really do. But me a mother? I don't think so.
I'm not a good role model. I drink I smoke and I love having sex with men and women often at the same time.

Surely that's not what you want for your son is it?

Doughnut XX

Quote:
That is okay you drink smoke and have sex with anybody.....people need to settle down one day and live a happy life.....what you have been doing we can still change the past and make a brighter tomorrow.....okay....let us just trust each other and forget the past,,,,okat...give me your phone number.............
Ididn't say ANYBODY you cheeky bastard!

I send:
Quote:
Sweet Bob! I don't think you quite understand. I like my life and I don't want to change it! I'm successful, wealthy, I have lots of sex! I'm just looking for someone to share it all with.

Do you have relations that could take care of your son on a semi or permanent basis? Maybe even adopt? Then I think we could start getting down to the dirty, sexy details!

The balls are in your court, sugar!

Doughnut XX
Surely he won't give up his own flesh just for a cheap feel of mine?

Quote:
yes...i have a cousin he can live with so as for us to be together....is that okay...with you love...am ready...my love..

Shocked

Oh Mr. You just entered the Inferno. Welcome. Make yourself comfortable I'll be with you shortly.
Quote:
Oh Bob! You'd do that for me? Give up a son whom you love - who you brought into this world - you'd send him away so that you and I can explore our relationship together? I think that's a rather noble thing and shows that you really are committed to love. How very romantic.

So where do we begin? Tell me a bit more about yourself Bob - maybe a picture or two would be nice. And feel free to ask me anything. You already know about my business. Are you interested in the erotic sex industry bob?

Love Doughnut XX
I get 2 internet photos and a repeat of his biog about the romantic horse sailing.

Sooo! I'm thinking I'll double-tag these cretins. Try and play them exactly the same way and at some point later when hopefully they're hooked I'll let one know about the other in a bid to create some competition for the erotic leather art money. Then I'm thinking how much fun it would be to give each the other's email and tell them to sort it out between themselves.

MUGU FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! anyway that's the plan. and then I'll stop.

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dauda wants to please me:

Quote:
wow u make me feel like having sex just now and i love anything about u and anything which are part of u okay ma love and u look sooo sexy and i will not let u down okay

So far so good - I reply

Quote:
Ooooo Dauda! You Big Man!! I'm thinking about you too right now. So glad that we're going to be working together AND playing together (wink)

You make my toes curl just imagining all the sexy stuff we'll do. I've got some more photos for you but I have to be strict. Mistress Doughnut says you must do your homework and then you get a nice treat. So hurry up and do those drawings, lover and then we can get on to the REALLY good stuff!

Kissy Kissy!!

Miss Doughnut XX

While Bob gets a mildly disturbing (to write probably more so to read) reply:

Quote:
Ok Bob! You've convinced me!

You look lovely. Very handsome. here's a photo of me. Hope you don't mind piercings because it's not just my nose that I've had done. I also have rings in both nipples and my labia.

I also have tattoos. Is that ok with you? I want us to be honest from the start some men find it a turn-off. Write soon Bob!

Doughnut X

p.s are you happy with me being dominant and in charge like a good Mistress should and telling you off and equally happy with being the boss and telling me what a naughty girl I've been?

I've a feeling I'm going to have to start colour-coding this thread!

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh…Bob says:

Quote:
Hello Love you are really lovely and i love you the way you are i will call you my princess.....

Ooo I'm a princess!! [Swoon]

Dauda's done his homework. It's crap. But not without merit in the additional ideas department:

Quote:
okay no problem and here they are u can see it

The little face on the Giraffe is good but not surprisingly he seems more familiar with the goat. Ears - good - and a tickling "mostach" on the end - for her extra pleasure - excellent! But really? I would like to be encouraging but I think it's poor fare so Mistress Doughnut may have to administer a gentle - but firm - slap.

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Am having doubts about Dauda. I wonder if he's just a horny lad rather than a scamming love lad (although all initial signs were there from initial 4ppl contact.) After a bit more research I've found him on a few other Ghanaian friend forums and Facebook (although lack of profile photos and sketchy biogs are suspect). His email header doesn't seem to flag anything either.

Here it is:

Quote:
Received: by 10.151.49.5 with SMTP id b5cs181166ybk;
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:24:58 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.223.74.143 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.223.74.143;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.223.74.143 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.223.74.143])
by 10.223.74.143 with SMTP id u15mr4941779faj.27.1291019097181 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:24:57 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to
:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=sHWDJ2mTrsIyt3PBZiOU0kxaX1MhV/PjXQKLf8rBE7A=;
b=u11N9IHyjNn5jbWLCSETcIvcsr+irqahqspghC5sja/9ujS4MkZeVOga+ea7Rj4wI9
VgBxAqicnIWJ4dPOZDaUd4e1f6DEbGOd0Ljxrvl5klBDF3AHOIEdDUJTznAPTe3Obr/D
irK8+ESwIflvblldBmdxC6K+im7Hmai979cBs=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
b=Rfc3hakWnXv6iNfnsOGCpdJM7hamRcikSf0yQX3yr3uAGky5VwP5joU+1qCujmBUQT
WbFZ+I2vx686CvCk5yJBufuEt7dCilRCIzfV7cLdM39xMI/3JoWt3NHEpNbsVJpknZYV
gm9GXGmPSo6qwIMhB+/oxNzoEJ2I6AF1mfBKo=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.223.74.143 with SMTP id u15mr4941779faj.27.1291019097177; Mon,
29 Nov 2010 00:24:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.223.120.141 with HTTP; Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:24:57 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:24:57 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Hello young man

I think I might cut this one loose unless anyone knows some sure-fire ways or questions which can positively identify his scam status? Help gratefully received.

Thanks.

Phil X

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
I think I might cut this one loose unless anyone knows some sure-fire ways or questions which can positively identify his scam status? Help gratefully received.

Thanks.

Phil X

I'm a n00b, but the best way I can think of is to get him to talk about the money. That's the only way you're gonna know for sure. See what he's gonna spin.
Iron Ferrox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coming from someone who almost got scammed by a love-scam lad. My thoughts on how to approach this would be similar to what caused them to start begging for cash in my case. I was unlucky enough to be contacted by a lad from yahoo personals they were saying all kinds of stuff like that they owned a flower shop in oklahoma and other BS they said they were in OK and I asked to meet them well a few days later they instead of being in oklahoma were out of the country in nigeria where their mother was sick and I was wanting to meet them I kept on asking why they couldn't come back to OK and their flight kept on being unable to happen cause they kept on not having the money to make the trip home and that's when they started begging for money for a plane ticket and when i started reading up on 419 scams.

Point is They started asking for money much earlier than most lovelads due to the fact that I began continuously pressing the issue of wanting them to come over here to the states to meet with me and get to know each other. And from that situation they saw an opening to begin the actual money mentioning part of the scam.

In a nutshell what I am saying is if you want to figure out scammer or not i woudl press n issue of getting to meet them and keep pressing the issue continuously and pres no other issue and sooner or later you will either get them to jump ship or try for the fast money opening. if they are just a hapless non scammer lad then they will probably take a direction avoiding asking for money when the opportunity arrises and you can cut them loose. Those are just my ideas though.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Iron Ferrox, welcome! Very Happy
Sorry you had this ugly experience. Could you send me a PM with the lad's email address, please? I'd like to give him a nice Christmas present. boxer

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks L0ne and Ferrox for your advice and I second Jeanette's comments. Ferrox, PM me too if there's anything I can help you with.

From Dauda I get:
Quote:
so can i get ur number cus i will love to hare ur voice?

I've thought about the money/trip angle and have decided to see if he mentions it rather than force the issue. I also try to let him down gently and see if he moves on:

Quote:
Hi baby.

Well sweetheart, I'm a busy woman so it's not like I can have long conversations with you on the telephone. So for now we'll keep it email - that's more convenient for me. Maybe later I'll give you my mobile number. But I have to say Dauda while I appreciated the drawing I don't think you'd put much effort in. I liked the extra details like the ears and mustach on the goat but it's not really something I could present in a meeting about new products.

I was a bit disappointed to tell the truth - I thought they would be drawn far more realistically. Let's take a break shall we? I've got lots to do and you should really be concentrating on your school work. Maybe we can talk again after Christmas and who knows in the New Year maybe I could even fly out to Ghana - I could do with some sunshine!

Take care Big Man

Your Doughnut X

His reply:
Quote:
okay no problem and thanks for ur advice and am hoping to see u in my country i will be very happy and have a nice and a lovely day my love see u

and do u want it to be very neat and look like the same animal?

Oh God! I truly hope this is a love lad because he is SO eager to please!

I'll think of a way to put him off if he's genuine yet still keep him if he's not and keep you posted.

Love Phil X

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:

Quote:
Hi baby.

Well sweetheart, I'm a busy woman so it's not like I can have long conversations with you on the telephone. So for now we'll keep it email - that's more convenient for me. Maybe later I'll give you my mobile number. But I have to say Dauda while I appreciated the drawing I don't think you'd put much effort in. I liked the extra details like the ears and mustach on the goat but it's not really something I could present in a meeting about new products.

I was a bit disappointed to tell the truth - I thought they would be drawn far more realistically. Let's take a break shall we? I've got lots to do and you should really be concentrating on your school work. Maybe we can talk again after Christmas and who knows in the New Year maybe I could even fly out to Ghana - I could do with some sunshine!

Take care Big Man

Your Doughnut X

His reply:
Quote:
okay no problem and thanks for ur advice and am hoping to see u in my country i will be very happy and have a nice and a lovely day my love see u

and do u want it to be very neat and look like the same animal?

Oh God! I truly hope this is a love lad because he is SO eager to please!

I'll think of a way to put him off if he's genuine yet still keep him if he's not and keep you posted.

"Oh honey, you are just so sweet! You make me want to reach down from my Throne of Pain and gobble you up, you are so wonderful. You know, if there's every ANYTHING you need, just ask darling. Momma loves to take care of her little numkins and you, my dear, are just wiggling your way into Momma's heart. Momma always takes care of her numkins."

(or something similar... open the door, lay out the welcome mat, but don't make it obvious...)
Iron Ferrox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eh the experience was like 3 years ago and was what led me to this site in the first place. Since they didnt actuially get any money out of me I really havent cared about it

I just figured mentioning the way I caused them to go into Gimme money mode might give an idea as to how to get this one to enter into full on lad mode.

Speaking of that I decided to try baiting a love lad recently and after a total of 2-3 emails in all it has already turned into a standard 419 scam. No Subtlety at all...

Also that knickname is epic Numkins. I may have to start calling lads I am baiting Nomkins cause of that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic