SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marey Janne (or is it Victoria Koffi?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad from Ivory Coast playing the orphan scam and has the worst case of 'Ladenglish' I have come across.

Catcher:
Quote:
i am mare.janne i am from ivrey cost i am 20yaes old i am the only dotter of my father plase i am contacting you for a porpose i will like you to reply to for moor informtion thanks you my dear i will be harppy to hare from you .

The well scripted follow up gave the amount of $17.5M and changed the orphans name to Victoria Koffi Smile before getting back to the mangled Ladenglish:
Quote:
plase my dear i dont undastand you what you sey to me expline to me (I only asked if she went commando...)i need you ogent help in my life i promice you that you will not regrat ok

and...
Quote:
my dear i have told you about my strey about my life my father have dard for 6y naw and befer he was he daposite a money in the bank for me ask anest king so ask he have dard naw no body to cler this money for so im silking for help to cler the money in bank hare and the money will transfer to ask my nest king the amunt of the money 12.5000millon doller.
plase think about this and reply to me then i will daret you to the bank maneger for what you can do to relse the money for me and you the name of the bank maneger is whitephellip.

The "bank maneger" has the same level of poor english as the 'orphan'
Quote:
i am whitephellip bank maneger of eccobank .
plase tell me did you want to help this woman or plase tell me want you want konw i will give you eny informtion you want .

"eny informtion"?
So I asked:
Quote:
could you tell me who won the 1953 FA Cup Final. Cool

Eventually he replied:
Quote:
naw to answer your qeston i dont konw eny thing about food boler this is not what i do in school

The catcher contained a pic of the usual Lad eye-candy - when I asked for more pictures, the lad simply re-sent the same picture twice.. Rolling Eyes

We've been emailing since Nov 21 and I'm still waiting for the fee amount.
Several emails have made a reference to paying something, but no actual figure has been put forward.
I'm almost pleading with the lad to send me the damn fee! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont konw eny thing about food boler this is not what i do in school

Shocked

PM me if you are willing to share this one - thanks Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

"Whitephellip" is about to receive this..
Quote:
..and on the subject of "eny information" (and as food boler isn't your thing), perhaps you could tell me who won the Grand National in 1977?
Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh what fun. I wonder if it is the same lad who was my Côte d'Ivorian orphan Stephany Dogwo. He managed to last 10 months writing like this:

Quote:
hello there am so happy to here from u thanks so much for ur respond to me now how re u doing in ur contry over there as u said about broblem hapning there hope all is ok now my dear i have read ur mail and understand what u mean all u have to understand is that am not the kind of pecen that can modle ur money or meybe want to take aout money from u no am not like that because u are all i have now u have to think what will i gen from mobling ur money noting so as i am am a christian never think to do such a thing in my life also dont know how to do so am am asking is for u to help me i have been with my pastor all this why befor writing this massage to u and his lawyer they all try there best to make sour that it as u said but the bank insist on that u know my pastor and his lawyer where not the investigetor all they where doing is just to help me so that this money can be aout from the bank so that the diplomant will deliver it to ur contry and for me to come over there and setle with my life pls am beging u to do some thing that is the only way for us to get what we want is to agree with them so that the devle will be shemd of his self and happy will be for us meaning that u have to help me with any amouwnt u have so that i will fine how i will complite it here with my pastor and his lawyer to pay it to the bank so that they will relise this money to us pls all i need is ur help any how u can sent for this to be solved do u have to know that u are all i have my mother and my father even my life pls we have west a lot of time for this i shuld have been in ur contry by now looking for some thing to do and letle with my life even in the holtel that i am now am spending a lot of money there becaose my father enemies are looking for me all because of this money so we need to do some thing very fast pls i have by the greace of god evry thing will be ok once u send any that u can pls i promise to be here for u till this money is deliverd to u take cear and god bless u and also grant all ur heart desoire remen bless in jesus neme emen waiting to here from u :::

He got cross at times, but still kept on writing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's the longest sentence I've ever seen. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting her as well. Very Happy
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
me too Cool

and the poor lad has fallen into the clutches of the Sven collective Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incidentally, this might be useful to one of you. I haven't even contacted them yet. Very Happy

http://www.community.kuwait.com/profile.php?user=whitephellip

Edit: It was the only Google result I found on his email address.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two different characters baiting her in different languages.
She uses automatic translator, but since her initial text is completely mangled, the translation ends up even worse.

That caused the following non-sequitur:

Her initial script:
i am mare.janne i am from ivrey cost i am 20yaes old i am the only dotter of my father plase i am contacting you for a porpose i will like you to reply to for moor informtion thanks you my dear i will be harppy to hare from you .

My first reply:
I can't send you a porpoise, fishing laws here don't allow me to catch marine mammals.
Would a pike or a perch do you?
I am African American but my ancestors, at least as my folks tell me, were originally from Ivory Coast before the slavers caught them and brought them to America.
You look a bit like my daughter would with straight hair.

Seriously, what are we even talking about?

At least she had the decency to say "oooooooohhhhhhhhhh I am vrey surry" when my character ended up in the hospital.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite response so far was

Quote:
my dear this marey janne of dotter of a rich man i am not harppy to see my life in this condtion i am not a gay i am a young laedy of20y

completely out of the blue. I hadn't even hinted at not believing the story.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Interesting.
I had the exact same line and I thought it was in response to the following from me to Whitephellip:
Quote:
Miss Janne - or Koffi - has also hinted at furthering her education, so perhaps she is seeking a position in the local Chigley Boarding school?
Although from her photo, the position is likely to be bent over a desk with the head boy Simpkins Major giving her a good seeing to.

Then I had the line:
Quote:
<snip> i am not a gay i am a young laedy of20y

To which I responded:
Quote:
I'm glad to hear that you "am not a gay" otherwise Simpkins Major might have had a bit of a fight with Miss Muffdiver, the Games Mistress over you

All good fun... Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have her, too Exclamation level 11 or something. And offscript since reply 2 or 3 Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is turning into a nice mass bait I think?
you guys have burned out a few recently with a little help from us newbies here

OK not real classic baits but my lord they are effective at
(1) wasting lad time
(2) script killing (e.g. has anyone seen a "Samantha" script recently?)

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest from her. I think she is some kind of hive queen...

Quote:
yes my dear this money is in the bank naw i can see that you want to help me
all i need from you is to stand for me in the bank ask my nest king and the money have a somel patment to pay so that the money will be clared out of the bank and it will transferd to ask my nest king ask i told you .
naw i will daret you to the bank maneger tell hem that you are from ,me laedy marey.janne.koffi he will tell you what you will do to clem this money his name is whitephellip i will like to mail hem naw the mail is [email protected]
thanks you marey.janne.koffi

bow_down
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just fooling around, sending "her" Shakespeare quotes instead of more serious replies, yet "she" still talks to me Very Happy:

IP: 41.189.56.49
Subject: Dear Friend.
Tel: Not found

...Ajouter dans les contacts : ________________________________ i am mare.janne i am from ivrey cost i am 20yaes old i am the only dotter of my father plase i am contacting you for a porpose i will like you to reply to for moor informtion thanks you my dear i will be harppy to hare from you .

My Dearest one,Based on your profile, l am happy to request for your assistance and ibelieve that you will not betaryed the trust which i am going to lay onyou.
It is my pleasure to write you after consideration,since I can not be able to see you face to face, at first, please Ineed your help. I am marey.jann the only Daughter of late Mr &Mrs. koffi from Cote D'Ivoire. (I am 20years of age.) My father was arich Raw Rubber merchant in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his untimelydeath. After his business trip to Sudan, to negociate on a cocoa andrubber business he wanted to invest in Sudan, a week after he cameback from Sudan, he was attack by hired men who suceeded in murderingmy mother and fataly wounded my father on his attempt to escaped fromhis car,atfer taking to hosipal by a passby he died a few days due tothe cutless wounds But before he give up he called me to his bedside and told me that i should seek for my life that his elder brotheris the one that hired those men and he will still seek to kill me toodue to greedyness he also told me that he deposited the sum of($12,500,000.00) Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a bankhere in Cote D'Ivoire.
That the money was meant for his raw Rubber business he wanted toestablish in Sudan, according to my father he deposited the money in afixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructedme to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for mylife time investment abroad.

Now I have succeeded inlocating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is here inAbidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Due to political uprising in my country CoteD'Ivoire.I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money outfrom my country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we shouldinvest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your countrybecause this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 15% ofthe total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament. I seek your assistance in the follwing ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transfered (2.) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country to further my education.

how are you my dear i thank you for you ,mail to plase i blive in you and you will blive in me too i am 20yas i was a techa in school hare but no payment i stop ,plase i need you ogenthelp in my life naw to transfer this money in you contry i will like you to contact the bank maneger hims name is whitephellip you can mail him and him will tell you what to do and the payment you will pay to transfer this money to you .
bank maneger mail [email protected] .
plase ask him what to do for the money .
reply to me if you mail him .thank you .

my dear how are you to day .thank you for your mail to me and i thank you for evry thing frfor what you ask me we are frend modn that eny thing you want from tell me i will mike it posiblem to you .plase tell me moor about you mail that yopu send to me i dont undastand you sey that you send 12;000 erou to day tell me hom you send the money to .and him name and him mail to me .
i thank you for you mail to me i will harppy to hare from you imdatily .

how are you my dear i thank you for you mail to me plase i hard what you sey to me eny thing you to me i will do it for you plase in the wey to help plase i well like you to contact my bank maneger he will tell you how you will send the money to me plase maik he hes mailis [email protected] hes name is white.phellp.

plase my dear dont be afread of eny thing i promice you that you will not regrat in this bussens ok plase is to help me and you in life

ok plase i we like you to tell me what you can do for me

how are you my dear i konw that all is fine if so thank be to god
my dear plase i will like to hare from you

Subject: my dear this marey janne of dotter of a rich man i am not harppy to see my life in this condtion i am not a gay i am a young laedy of20y
Tel: Not found

how are you my daretoer plase i am the one that mail you about the help you ,promice me
naw i am in mod of help in my life about the money my father depositfor me in the bank is pine me in my hart that i cannot clem it by mysilf plase i am not harppy in my life plase my dear this fopr thebetterment of me and you if this money clerd out of bank it will be foryou and me plase i will like you to help me about this .
and naw thare is a problem hare in my contrey naw for this 2010election of presidant hare naw plase i need this money to be relsedbefor eny problem plase ask about this or you lestine to news the willtell you what is harppen naw in my contrey .plase i need you help in mylife to see that this money was transfer to befor eny thing hare plasedo some thing about this to be harppy in my life .
god bless you i am marey janne my dear this marey janne of dotter of a rich man i am not harppy to see my life in this condtion i am not a gay i am a young laedy of20y

my dear how are you
i am marey janne i see you mail i thank you for that plase me and you are naw a frand plase after this bussnes i will like to konw moor abouyt you plase blive me dont be afrad plase tell me wen you are goiny to pay this money to the bank to relas this money for me and you plase the money that you will pay is not so much i will like you to ask the bank maneger he will tell you what to do naw plase contact he for the payment he will tell you how much you will pay
i am marey janne

my dear David O plase i am in need of your help in my life plase tell me wen are going to do this for me and i want to let you konw that we are frend naw ok .plase dont lock opne evry thing .do this for me i will be harppy in my life .and you ask my accanut number plase since evar my father daed i lost evrey thing plase i will like you to pay this money in thewestan union or money.gram .it come to me .
i thanks you marey.janne.koffi

hello
thank you for your mail to me and evrey thing

the nest thing naw is the payment of the transfer

this is the amonut of the money you will pay for the transation hare inthe bank to relse this money for you ask i told you that is not twomuch money to you i_ blive .7500 doller

my dear how are you to day
my dear i have see so mening mail fro you plase i dont undastand you plase tell me if you want to help me i want to konw

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is mine, so far.

http://drsteveforum.blogspot.com/2010/11/marey-harppy.html

Edit: Unbelievably, most of what we have is the same. This is their script. I hope they kept a receipt. Very Happy
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, MANY different 419 have been working with this girls´ pictures LINK but this particular one who uses them does indeed not give up too early Smile
Have you written to that "banker" yet? (I forgot it.)

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Bank Manager? Not yet no. Very Happy In the next couple of days probably.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that bank manager (at the age of 29!) registered wioth the same email he uses for 419ing, I´d say he desperately needs our help! Laughing

Nice blog, Doc! Thumbs up

Hmm, still waiting for her 12th email. I know I have sent her my 12th Shakespeare quotation...

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First form from Marey Janne (a silly short one ! Smile )

http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/m1_001.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/m1_002.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/m1_003a.jpg

Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. Will I have to use the same form now? (Do you have the blank?)

Nice to know she'll do forms though. Smile
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

My 'UK application' is "specific to the republic of Chigley" Cool so it should be ok to use one of your own creation.

If you want the blank, PM me an email address, and I'll happily forward it over.
I can send it in word if you want to play with it or a .pdf if you want to send it as is..

Last edited by llamedos on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
My 'UK application' is "specific to the republic of Chigley" Cool so it should be ok to use one of your own creation.

Oh well, that's all right then, I wouldn't be seen dead in Chigley. Very Happy

Edit: (Being an old Trumptonian of course Wink)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Of course, for Laddo's application to be successful, (s)he'll need a job in Chigley / Camberwick Green / Trumptonshire
So, he'll have to apply for an apprenticeship with someone

...and (unsurprisingly) I have the appropriate form for Windy Miller Laughing

If that fails, then he can apply to the Post Office with Miss Dingle
... and the fire brigade: Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb (+ Janne!).

Lots of options = lots of forms Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic