SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The lazy lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the middle of a lovescam bait that has been going on for a month now and I've hit a snag. My lad is lazy!

The lad is based in Abuja (IP confirms it). If I am vague on the details, it's because I don't know if the lads read 419eater and I want to save the details for when I'm done. I've already gotten some pictures that are obviously not my lad, as well as some really bad photoshops worthy of the Hall of Shame.

His script started off as contacting me on a social network site and then we moved to email. I've IM'd him once. I'm pretty sure he's bought my schtick - I'm using two alter egos to back each other up. The first is the lovesick victim and the second is his lawyer. His script wants me to send him Western Union/Moneygram so the "lady" can come to me in the US. I've convinced him I've got money and lots of it and I'm in love with "her".

My goal is to get a trophy picture as well as waste as much of his time as I can and possibly get a bank account. The problem is that I'm stuck in my bait. I've shown him the Western Union FAQ/pages that direct that Nigerian recipients must have a bank account or have someone swear that the person has a bank account. I've told him that unless he either proves that the recipient has a bank account, I can't send the money.

He insists that the recipient does not have a bank account and "she" doesn't either. After a few emails over the past 3 days, we're at a bit of an impasse. My suspicion is that he is VERY lazy and I've probably maxed him out on what he's willing to do... I've gotten a crudely created supporting document for his money request and now the badly photoshopped pics.

My thoughts on options:
1. Bring the second alter ego back in and slap him a bit.
2. Same as #1, but offer Secure Shield (which may feed into my trophy pic idea...)
3. Drop the bait, I've probably gotten this lazy lad to do as much as he's going to do.

So what do you do to your lazy love lads to get them off their asses?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi L0neRanger!

I can only tell you what's worked for me on a couple of occasions and hope that it might work for you too.

Suggesting that someone else with whom you have been corresponding has been far more forthcoming and has either received or is about to receive their reward tends to whet their appetite and make them green with envy. Especially if they can recognise their own kind. A mention of another internet dating site (you don't need to be specific) and what great photos/letters you received and how much you sent or are going to send can work wonders.
You can make this fictitious love someone with whom you are still in contact or used to be in contact depending on which you think will help your case. I usually say I no longer mail them because they broke my heart when AFTER sending them money I never heard from them again! This is particularly good because it shows that you are:
A. Stupid.
B. Gullible
and
C. Can be scammed more than once. (Pure gold to a lad.)

Also, if there's one thing v/lads hate it's competition for the cash. I managed to get the most hilarious "sexy" letters I've ever read from one of my baits (after getting bored with her lazy scripts) because I told her she wasn't as good as Yulia or whoever I made up who had already had £200 off me for the most amazing photos and letters! I can tell you that Vlad then worked harder for his money than he had probably done in months - or years!

Best of luck!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's a possibility. Just to set that wheel in motion, I've started a quick chat with a lad in Senegal, telling him my heart was broken by a lass in Nigeria. We'll see if I can go for a double head shot on this one.

I'm going to let my Nigerian lad stew for a couple of days, or until he sends an update email, then I'm going to hit him with my lawyer alter ego and go from there.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another possibility could be that your character has ripped off the lawyer and/or day job, and has decided to travel to Africa to meet him/her/it.

Have a look at where the nearest 5imba camp is to your lad and tell him that you'll meet him there, ideally with you bring it lots of gifts, like laptops. If he baulks, you tell him that you travelled thousands of miles to meet it and he/she/it can't travel the measly distance to the camp?

be creative, have fun. I try to do my baits like a soap opera it's more entertaining (for me that is) this way

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Another possibility could be that your character has ripped off the lawyer and/or day job, and has decided to travel to Africa to meet him/her/it.

Have a look at where the nearest 5imba camp is to your lad and tell him that you'll meet him there, ideally with you bring it lots of gifts, like laptops. If he baulks, you tell him that you travelled thousands of miles to meet it and he/she/it can't travel the measly distance to the camp?

be creative, have fun. I try to do my baits like a soap opera it's more entertaining (for me that is) this way

I'm definitely going to introduce that there might be another lad involved. I may throw in the lawyer traveling as well. That might give me the ability to get the trophy I'm wanting and get him on a safari. I get the impression from the forum posts that love lads are lazy though...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're as lazy as, but make sure you stick to your guns and the chances are that if lads smells enough cash, he'll travel. I had a lad boast that he was a businessman and could be in The Gambia in an hour. when I goaded him into travelling, he was offline for 28 hours!

I'm guessing he hitch hiked.

And when he twigged I wasn't coming he hitched back and was offline again for another 28 hours. Again, once you broach the subject of travelling don't even hint at caving in or he won't travel.

Hope yours does

Chrys

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I switched up my modalities and my alter egos - and it's working!

I'm >< close to getting the desired trophy AND sending my lad down the long long road of waiting to get the MTCN... those questions are going to be a bitch to answer. Of course, once I get the trophy, the further stringing along is just gravy.

I don't want to give out too many details yet, but I'm gonna love posting the last six weeks of baiting this lad.

I will say one thing... seeing his face gave me chills and made me very angry. Do you all experience that sometimes?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine just put me off my breakfast (and they ALL think they're GODS!) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my trophy picture. I am now happy and on to Secure Shield for this lad. Oh yea...
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations L0ne! Dancing Banana

May your trophy be the first of many, may your safaris be long and may the white, incandescent heat of your baits lead the v/lads into darkness and despair!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Iron Ferrox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you mentioned baiting a lad out of sengal is it the same one as this one? cause i got that one out of the surplus scam letters form and if it is the same one How many emails before they gave you a stereotypical 419 letter.
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iron Ferrox wrote:
you mentioned baiting a lad out of sengal is it the same one as this one? cause i got that one out of the surplus scam letters form and if it is the same one How many emails before they gave you a stereotypical 419 letter.

No, I have someone different - and since it's ongoing, I'll just limit the initials to AW but she claims to be out of Dakar Senegal. I'm just doing a very slow courtship - she was asking for money on the second email - "free my passports, etc so I can come to you" deal.

Wait till she gets a load of how dumb I am... Twisted Evil
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And what is that screaming you hear?

Why it's a lad sent to the 53-cur3 5h-i3-ld to get their MTCN! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ah, but it won't be long now that either he twigs or I get my first piggy as well! *fingers crossed* One can hope... I'm almost to two full months on this love lad! Can I make it three? I'm really thinking of adding a third character into the mix to make a counteroffer to my "wife" (as he/she calls him/herself now...)

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly have a lazy lad. He saw all the intro questions on the 5ec-5hld site (name/title/address/phone) and freaked.

Quote:
Thank you so much for your effort Of this issue
But I can't understand all this Question they are asking me On this site ...You didn't give me the full details Of this Transfer .....why dont you help me finally to get all this done and give me the MTCN to cash the money here .....because I can't understand them On this site ...and You didn't give all this Info to me .....
Your full name:
Your job title:
Your country:
Your address:
Your primary email:
Alternative email:
Your tel. number:
Backup tel. number:

what info You use to this page .....???

What a lazy, lazy lad. I slapped him, told him it has to be him answering the questions, and reminded him that he has 4 days left, better get to it! WU won't hold that transfer forever, yannow - and then we have to start all over... or give me your bank info... Wink

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you know my past,an old member since 1700...wow...
But anyway I´m trying to keep my self alive and keep on going...
An old member...looking after you...newbies anyway...

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic