SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer sent fake paypal but wants item shipped uk?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nobleb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI, i have been having some fun with scammers while trying to sell my macbook pro. I have the usual i would like it sent to nigeria but today someone sent a fake paypal email and wants it sent to a uk address.

After checking the address out online it looks like a new built block of flats not yet occupied. The person is insiting on me sending it by royal mail not parcelforce.

Maybe a postman trying to scam or someone hoping the postman doorsteps it?

Any ideas?
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nobleb wrote:
After checking the address out online it looks like a new built block of flats not yet occupied.

Google maps? The photo might be out of date and it might now be occupied.
nobleb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep info looked out of date thanks. Just found a few websites registered at the address. Also managed to find a mobile number with the 2 registered domains. Might try a bit more searching before I have some more fun Very Happy
nobleb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JACKPOT! just found the persons real name, Company they run from the house, Facebook the lot!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should contact Royal Mail. Postal Fraud/dodgy postmen are rife.
Parcelforce will ask someone to sign for the item.
General Personal enquiries Within UK - 08457 740 740

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not contact anyone, but advise a moderator - they are well connected for things like this. It is entirely possible (indeed likely) that the person receiving the laptop will be an innocent third party mule, or even 'dating' a romance scammer, so will need special handling.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi nobleb.

If you PM me some of the emails and the details of the person at that address, I'll run them over to our sister site - www.scamwarners.com and they can take a look at it.

As the poster above me says - there's probably an innocent victim living at that address. It's highly doubtful that they've been involved in the scam so far and the scammer is probably just trying to use them to send the goods onwards to Africa.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
nobleb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I can tell its a lady who has registered many companies to the address mostly they are for making "Easy Money Online". Most of the sites associated are either fake sites or make money from home lark.

Got onto royal mail security team and apparently they have an investigation going on involving a member of staff from that office so think im going to send my findings to them (least I can do being a postie myself)

Will gather it all up and PM to the moderators after that.

Hopefully will stop a few people getting scammed cause a scam sending stuff to the uk is much more genuine looking than most of the stuff I get sent!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From what I can tell its a lady who has registered many companies to the address mostly they are for making "Easy Money Online". Most of the sites associated are either fake sites or make money from home lark.

Unfortunately that fits in with the circumstances we see with many serial victims- no money and always looking for a way to make a few bucks. Sad

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic