SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Straight Bait against Richard Adams NOK scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7 week, 65 mails, just him and me, no extra characters.
I write in green, Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes in dark red.

I asked for a piggy, but he wouldn't give one.
I asked for security forms, but he found it an insult. Altho I think I set him up for it pretty nicely. He probably would have filled a less whacky form at that point.
In the end I threw him a 5ecurity 5hield, but he didn't touch it.

He said he would fill his own forms but he never did of course.

Haven't heard from him in a week and I think he figured out what I am.

Richard Adams wrote:
Richard Adams(Senior Partner)
Richard Adams Chambers
London United Kingdom
Tel:+44-7624-1O346O
E-mail:[email protected]

Dear Friend:

I am Richard Adams(Senior Partner) Richard Adams Chambers here in London United Kingdom.I wish to notify you that we are looking for somebody to stand as the beneficiary to the total sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars in the codicil and last testament of a deceased.(Name With held)

I am contacting you to tell me how willing and capable you are in this regard so that i can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance if you are intrested,I therefore reckoned that you are qualified to receive this fund by giving me the necessary information of yours which i will need to prepare all the documents in your favour.

All the legal papers procession for the payment will be handled by me,so in your acceptance to co-operate with me on this transaction,Kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; and confirm your full name, current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file in necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money to you.

Please call me on my phone number :+44-7624-1O346O so we can get this done immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Richard Adams(Senior Partner)
Richard Adams Chambers

N.B} please note that this is absolutely confidential,so if you know that you can not keep it within you,please do not contact me.
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Thank you for you mail. You can be assured of my confidentiality.
I would like to know more about your plans before I can make a commitment.
Please let me know what I need to qualify.

Regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email response. Just before I give you the breakdown of this transaction, I like to thank so much for your prompt response and your willingness to assist. Before I proceed, may I introduce myself as Barrister Richard Adams a financial attorney and a British by birth.

In discharge of my professional duties, I became privileged to manage the account of a late client, MR. JAMES BOLLEBOOS. In the first place, I am not too sure you are truly related to the late JAMES BOLLEBOOS.I want you to understand that the driving force behind my reaching out to you to process, transfer and invest this huge amount of money under your care is because of your last name (BOLLEBOOS), which coincidentally matches with my late client's. You may find this strange and worrisome but I want to give you my assurance that you are not going to have any problem working with me. I will do what should be done legally to ensure that everything goes well for us. I took this step to contact you because I cannot in my capacity lay direct claim to the late client’s estate.

It is very important for you to know that the late MR. JAMES BOLLEBOOS worked as an independent oil magnate in UAE, UK and lived as a dual citizen of Italy; he died with his family on AF4590 crash,when the plane crashed into the Hotelissimo.

His death was abrupt and without a will covering this sum mentioned to you. This leaves me no choice but to appoint you as a beneficiary. As the Residuary beneficiary, I have the responsibility to sort out the administrative details on his death. I have the authority to decide what happens to this sum as it will be administered in accordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Intestacy". This will be explained as we go on. Truly, the most important guiding principle of the Inheritance law is its emphasis on the wishes and the intent of the individual that has died. However, I cannot make claim to the inheritance because I am also his Attorney and by the same laws I am prohibited to do so. So I needed a beneficiary to be nominated outside the United Kingdom otherwise these funds become that of the crown.

That was how I decided to contact you. I would be very happy to work with you if and only if I am satisfied with your anticipated co-operation. I will be dealing with you in dual capacities. I will be acting as partners with you in achieving this goal and I will be acting also as your Attorney before the court and the probate division. In all of these, the most important thing is for us to be able to obtain the grant of letter of Administration from the Probate.This is an official document, issued by the probate division, which allows you (as administrator) to administer the estate. A Grant of Letter of Administration is obtained by person(s) entitled according the rules of the court when the deceased dies without leaving a Will or "intestate" The situation where a person dies without making a will fully disposing the assets. The administration of "intestate" estate is governed by the Administration of Estates Act 1925. The Administration of Estates Act 1925 sets out for who can act as an administrator - that is, who has the legal right to deal with the affairs of the person who has died. This is your role or responsibility and this is major issue in concluding the transaction. As soon as the document is obtained, we are done. So having only being appointed, you must necessarily be required to obtain the grant of letter of Administration before you can act in that capacity and this I will be doing for you. This document is what must be presented to the bank before the inheritance can be changed to your name and released to you.

As I am writing you this email, the funds is intact but until we fulfill the obligations of clarifying and authenticating your name as the next of kin and the beneficiary after the late MR. JAMES BOLLEBOOS as no WILL was written, we will not lay hands to it. Once the necessary clarification is done, the bank would make the necessary reconciliation and transfer the funds to you.

Finally, I hope you understand the details. I really cannot begin until I am sure you have a perfect understanding of this transaction. Meanwhile I expect to be compensated greatly as soon as the funds are released to you.

I am waiting for your prompt response with your full contact details attached with your international Passport. My profession also teaches that such a sensitive matter be kept confidential until completion.
Regards,
Richard Adams.
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Thank you for explaining the situation to me.

You should know that to my knowledge, I am not related to any James Bolleboos. So if you were under the impression that I were the legal beneficiary to him, I believe it is a mistake.
Please let me know whether this is a problem, and if not what are the legalities in a case like this?
Also, I wonder how you got hold of my personal email address. Did your clients paperwork mention me or my family anywhere?

Regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Mr.Bolleboos,

Thank you for your email.

I know that you might not be related but you having the same last name is a great advantage for us to claim the inheritance in your name and that is why I contacted you .So there is no problem as I will follow up the legal documents at the Court and Probate that will make you the legal beneficiary.

I got your email address when I was searching for the name Bolleboos on the internet.As I have mention to you his death was abrupt and without a will covering this sum mentioned to you.This leaves me no choice but to appoint you as a beneficiary.

I want to inform you that before I could commence for the procurement of the necessary documents transferring the WILL to you, that I need to secure a court order authorizing me to act in that capacity.After obtaining the court order it will give me the right to represent you before the probate registry and the paper will be forwarded to the Justice Department for the records purposes and also the probate registry. I will then proceeded to the probate registry to follow up with the application for the Grant Letter of administration.I will need your full details, such as:

1)Your full names and address.

2)Your phone numbers

3)Your means of identification.

This information is what I will use to secure the necessary documents.

I want you to send the above information today so that by tomorrow I will proceed to the Court to secure the Court Order and I will keep you posted.
I am waiting to hear from you and If you have any questions please call me +44-79O7-62A839.

Thanks,

Richard Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Thank you again for your prompt reply. You really sound like you have thought of every detail, and that gives me more confidence.
I still have some doubt about how legal it is to come up with all the documents, but then of course I am not a lawyer.
Anyway, my full name is Bolleboos. I was born on 8/19/1973 in Germany but I am a US citizen. I live at 1A3 Peachtree Pkwy, Marietta, 30061 GA, USA and I work here at a local facilities company. I am 37 years old and not married. If you need me to sign any authorization, I will be happy to do so, but I will always check that I'm comfortable with what I sign.
I hope all your business will go smoothly, and hope to hear back from you soon.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thank you for your email.By monday I will proceed to the court to commence the documentation but I will advise you send your means of Identification as that will be needed either drivers license or international passport copy.

Also send me your phone number where I can reach you.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards,
Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos

How are you doing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend?

I was able to go to the court this morning to secure the Court Order.Find attached copy with the receipt of payment for the notarization and stamp duty.

Immediately I finished from the Court I proceed to the Probate registry for the application of Grant of Letter of Administration which following attached pobate forms where giving to me for you to fill, sign and return copies with the required administrative fee of US$2,896 and your means of identification for the issuance of grant for letter of administration.

As soon as I receive your reponse I will advise you on how to remit the US$2,896 administrative fee.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Mr.Ricgard Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Thank you for your update and for handling the legal paperwork.
I have gone through all the documents you sent me, but I have trouble with the probate application. It seems that a lot of the information they need is known only to you, since most of it relates to your late client. Could you take care of this application on my behalf, please?
It was a bit of an unpleasant surprise to me that you need almost $3000 from me for fees. I don't have that in my checkin account currently, since it is almost the end of the month. Is there any way we can have the fees deducted from the transferred sum?
Thanks again for being on top of things and please advice.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thanks for your response.

I will fill the probate application on your behalf and you have to send copy of your ID as it is required by the probate.

For us to complete the legal paperwork the money is very important and it cannot be deducted as it is not a bank charge but money going to the probate and court for final paperwork legalization.

I will advice you to do your best and assist on this required money to enable us submit the probate application. Send it via Western Union Money Transfer once you have it in my names as stated below:

Name:Richard Adams
Address:London- United Kingdom

Awaiting your urgent co-operation.

Regards
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

How is everything going for you? My day is crazy here at the office. But that is all part of life.
I am so glad that you will handle the application form. I looked through it, and for most of the information they ask for, I has no idea what to fill in. When you submit it, can you please send me a copy as well, so that I have it for future reference? Please find attached to this mail a scan of my ID.

This morning I went by my bank, because the amount I need to transfer is higher than the balance in my account. They told me that it is probably not a problem but my account manager needs to confirm. He was not in this morning, but I will go by again tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for keeping me posted. I will do the same.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Mr. Bolleboos,

Thank you for your response and attached ID.I am very good over here.

Once the form is approved by the probate I will send copy to you for
your perusal.What I am waiting for is the amount required by the
probate.

I hope you can send it as quickly as possible so that we can get the
form back to the probate to enable us secure the letter of
administration.

Awaiting the western confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

What is the situation as I am still waiting for you to remit the
required charge to enable me take the document to the probate.

Awaiting the western union confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Good morning Mr. Adams,

How are you doing? Hopefully everything is going well for you. How is London this time of year? I think it rains a lot, right? Over here the weather is still nice, but the nights are already getting colder.

My bank has to upgrade my account, so that I can make international transfers. I had to come back yesterday because my account manager as not available earlier. As soon as everything is processed, I shall be notified automatically. I am sorry to keep you waiting if I had not mentioned this to you before, but I thought I had.

Hope to hear back from you soon, and otherwise have a wonderful weekend.
Best regards,
-Mr. Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Mr.Bolleboos,

Thank you for your email.

what you have to do is to take the money from your bank, then go to any closer western union office around you and send it in my names as instructed.

You don't to upgrade your account to send western union.Please always keep this transaction very confidential.

Awaiting your co-operation.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Today I got word from my bank that everything has been processed, and that I can come by and pick up a new card and a card reader I need to authenticate in the online banking web site. I know that I could have just wired the money for the fees, but the amount is greater than my current balance. The online banking is just for convenience.
I shall go by there after work and wire the fees this evening.

Take good care for now, and I shall get back to you real soon.
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thanks for the update.

I will be expecting the Western Union Money confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Quote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thanks for the update.

I will be expecting the Western Union Money confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Hi Richard,
It seems I have everything correctly set up and working.
I tried to make the transfer but I need your swift number or routing number and your iban number. Other than that, everything looks very easy and straight forward.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
I wrote:
Hi Richard,
One more thing, could you also forward a copy of the submitted probate application form please? Thanks.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

You don't need such information to send Western Union or Money Gram.Take the money from your account go to any near by Western Union or Money Gram office and send the money to me so that we can finish up the paper work for the bank to transfer the inheritance to your account as you have delayed this transaction much.

Awaiting the western union or money gram confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Quote:
Dear Bolleboos,

You don't need such information to send Western Union or Money Gram.Take the money from your account go to any near by Western Union or Money Gram office and send the money to me so that we can finish up the paper work for the bank to transfer the inheritance to your account as you have delayed this transaction much.

Awaiting the western union or money gram confirmation details.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Good morning Richard,

Please if you have nothing to add, then don't just forward your previous message. You can send a friendly reminder if you think that I don't realize that you are waiting on a reply from me. But I do, and I am just trying to make sense of everything, and this does not help me at all. Thanks.

I have checked everything and also consulted the explanation on the online banking website, but it seems pretty clear that I need either a routing number and account number for domestic transfers, or a swift and iban for international transfers. On a logical level, it is not really different than if I just fill out a transfer order and mail it to them, it is just faster and easier. If I understand correctly, both orders go via the same system in the end. I can call the help desk and explain the exact situation, but I think they will probably tell me the same.

-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Go to your bank withdraw the money cash, then go to any Western Union or Money Gram shop and send it.

You don't need those IBAN OR SWIFT CODE to send Western Union or Money Gram.

Sending western Union or Money Gram is very simple.Firstly go to your bank and withdraw the money Cash.

Then ask for Western union or Money Shop, go to the shop and send the money to me with my below details.

Name:Mr.Richard Adams
Address:London United Kingdom

And once you send it they will give you the confirmation slip which has the reference number. send the slip to me to be able to collect the cash here.

Awaiting your compliance.
Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Please be careful that sometimes in your communication, you may come across somewhat abrasive. I'd appreciate that you try and pay attention to that.

However, I hope you're doing well, both personally and professionally.

Regarding the transfer details, only if your account is with the same bank as mine, would we not need a routing number or swift code. In that case, only an account number would be enough. I am not with the Wester Union. I'm sure you mean well, but you don't understand what I'm saying. Or maybe I'm not saying it clearly or correctly. I have checked this and also spoken to someone at the bank who told me this.
Your bank should be able to tell you the iban or the swift and the number. If you want I could send you a screenshot of the online banking page where I supply the transfer details.

Please advice,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

If you don't have western union use money gram.Go to your bank and withdraw the money cash first before going to the money gram shop.

Awaiting your compliance.
Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

How was your weekend? I hope you got the chance to relax. Mine was very nice. The weather was good and I got the opportunity to spend some time outdoors.

From your last message I still feel you don't understand what I meant to say. But besides the fact that it would seem strange, even silly to carry a stack of paper between banks, I couldn't technically do it as I can't get that amount from the ATM. I can wire it because I had my account upgraded, like I told you about. And even if I did I would probably need an account number still.
Can I wire it to someone else over there who could then hand you the cash in person? Alternatively I would have to wire it to someone over here who could hand me the cash, which I would then carry over to your bank. I must say it sounds very weird and overly complicated.

Hope you will get back to me to clarify and advice as soon as possible.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

All this you are telling me is long story ok.If you cannot get that amount from the ATM you can go to the bank counter make withdraw.

Go to any western Union or Money Gram shop near you, tell them you want to send money to your relation in London, they will tell you what to do period.

If you cannot take my instruction then there is no need wasting my time, quickly send me a letter of authority to appoint another person to take over from you.

Regards,
Mr.Adam
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

What is the matter with you?
You are being very impatient with me and I don't feel like you're seeing my side of things. While all the time I have been very patient and friendly with you. So I don't think I deserve that. Either way, I have come way to far and have invested way to much time and effort already to quit and let go now. That would mean it was all for nothing. And please bear in mind that it is not just your time but both our time.

I will wire the money to someone else over here and get the cash in my hand and bring it to your bank. I don't understand why it has to be so complicated but if that is how it has to be, then that is how it has to be. I am moving ahead with this now, but if you truly want to appoint someone else, then just send me the letter and I will authorize it.

Regards,
-Bolleboos
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

It is quite a disappointment that you have not responded to me at all.
Anyway, a friend of mine helped me out and let me wire the money to his account. I now have $3000 in cash.

I still expect you to confirm whether or not you wish to appoint someone else to work together with you on your project, and if you do, send me the authorization letter to sign. In the mean time, remember that I still have the documents to prove that I am the lawful beneficiary to the estate of Mr. James Bolleboos, altho I won't use those to double cross you. Also, keep in mind how far we have come and how much we have invested already.

Waiting for your imminent response,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

I have been waiting to know your next line of action.

As you said that you have the $3000 cash then go to any Western Union or Money Gram Shop and send it to me:

Name:Richard Adams
Address:London United Kingdom

Once you have send forward the confirmation details which is the sender's name and reference number.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

You keep on confusing me.

I don't understand how you could have been waiting for my next action, as I had already told you how I was planning to proceed and you had already told me to sign a letter to authorize you to appoint someone else. It was me who was waiting for you actually, since you never sent me the authorization letter to endorse.
And now you are saying that I should just take the entire $3000 to your bank? I can understand that you have a lot on your mind, but it seems as if you aren't as dedicated as I initially thought you were. It is things like that that really make me have second thoughts about your competence and my own safety. I strongly consider abandoning this project if I feel I may get into trouble when you fail to take care of al the details on your end. Please let me know your position on how you regard this whole project, your own dedication, and myself.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Do you know anything call Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.If yes is your answer, then look for there office or shop around you and send the $3000 to my name.

You can as well visit this site: www.westernunion.com you will locate there office around you and send the money to me.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Why do you not address any of the issues I raise in my last email to you, and why do you keep insisting on me sending you the entire $3000? Like I wrote before, I really do feel like you are not as dedicated, and that worries me, as I wouldn't want anything to go wrong because you don't keep your eye on the ball.

I have come to understand that the Western Union bank is not actually a bank, but more like a courier service. They have a lot of outlets down town and also one at the convenience store.

Again, please let me know your position on how you regard this whole project, your own dedication, and myself. Also, please send me a copy of the probate application you said you would forward to me.

Regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thank you for your response.

I am more dedicated than you on this project and if not by your delay we would concluded this project for long.

Why I bring there issue of you given me is to know how serious you and committed you are, but now you have proof that you are serious for to conclude the project.

The amount we required is US$2,896 and for you to send the Western Union you need to pay some charges that is why I am talking about you sending the US$3000.

As I have explained to you on one of my previous message, that I have submitted the application which make them to give the probate forms I sent you to fill.

The application has not been granted because we have not return the form and the required charges which is the US$2,896.

Finally, as you have discovered the western union shop, what you have to do is to go that western union shop and send the charge to me as instructed on my previous message.When you get to the Western Union Shop they might ask you whom are you sending the money to and the purpose of sending it.

Just tell them that you are sending to a Family member.Ensure you send the confirmation slip giving to you from the Western Union Shop.

As soon as I receive this charge I will proceed to the Probate to submit the Forms and the charge to enable them approve the application and also Grant the Letter of Administration which will order the paying Bank to transfer the inheritance into your nominated bank account.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

I am more dedicated than you on this project and if not by your delay we would concluded this project for long.

Why I bring the issue of you given me Letter of authority is to know how serious you and committed you are, but now you have proof that you are serious for to conclude the project.

The amount we required is US$2,896 and for you to send the Western Union you need to pay some charges that is why I am talking about you sending the US$3000.

As I have explained to you on one of my previous message, that I have submitted the application which make them to give the probate forms I sent you to fill.

The application has not been granted because we have not return the form and the required charges which is the US$2,896.

Finally, as you have discovered the western union shop, what you have to do is to go that western union shop and send the charge to me as instructed on my previous message.When you get to the Western Union Shop they might ask you whom are you sending the money to and the purpose of sending it.

Just tell them that you are sending to a Family member.Ensure you send the confirmation slip giving to you from the Western Union Shop.

As soon as I receive this charge I will proceed to the Probate to submit the Forms and the charge to enable them approve the application and also Grant the Letter of Administration which will order the paying Bank to transfer the inheritance into your nominated bank account.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you're saying, but I don't understand why you needed to test my loyalty yet again. And frankly it makes me feel uncomfortable. Altho you may have more to lose than I do, if this thing blows up, I can still end up in a lot of trouble.
I shall go to one of their outlets around here and have them explain to me how their process works. I don't know why they would ask me the purpose of sending it as it is none of their business.
Please no more tests.

Regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

This time let us forget the past move forward as a team and partner so that we can conclude this deal successfully,

So go to the Western Union and send it and forward the confirmation detail.

Awaiting your update.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Adams,

How are you doing?
Yesterday afternoon I visited a western union bank, and it was quite an experience. You were right about the questions. Not only who I send it to and the purpose but also some personal things like my country of birth and other things. Maybe they didn't believe that it is for a family member. It was all a bit strange. As if I have to prove that I am worthy to use their service.
They gave me some paperwork to complete and submit when I make the transfer. I think it is a security form. I will submit it to them today after work or otherwise tomorrow.
It seems like it would be so much easier to just wire it directly to you, but no problem, I shall take care of it.

Will keep you informed, please do the same.

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

That is the procedure world wide but it is the easiest and fastest way to send money.The reason they ask such question is because of the terrorist activities going on around the globe.

Just fill the forms they gave to you and keep to your word that you are sending it to extended family member in UK. Western Union or Money Gram is the fastest means to send money as I will receive immediately you give the confirmation details.

Awaiting your update.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Richard,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I understand, and the clerk at the western union agency also said that it is standard procedure. I shall go over them tonight and try and complete them so that I can submit them in the morning. Will get back to you soon.

Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thank you for your update.

I will be expecting your response.

Regards,
Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

How are you today and I hope you are doing great?

What is the update.

I will be expecting your response.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Hi Richard,

When I went through the form that the western union officer gave me, it turns out that it is not me but you as the receiver of the transfer who is to fill the form. Also, you were right, it does seem to be related to anti terrorism.

I am going to ask them if they can send me the form as an email document. If not, I will get it scanned and forward it to you. I will go to the western union agency and ask today after work.

Take care,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

If you are having it difficult with western union, you can go to money gram shop or another western union shop, but you have to divide the money into three places and send it.You can send US$990 in two places today and send the balance tomorrow.

If you want to send any amount below US$1000 they will not ask you much question.

Awaiting your update.

Regards,
Mr.Adams
I wrote:
Dear Richard,

The officer at the western union agency will send the form to me per email. Or he will make sure that someone sends it to me.
As soon as he does I shall forward it to you.

Regards,
-Bolleboos
I wrote:
Hi Richard,

Good news. They sent me the form in an email attachment this morning. I really didn't expect it so soon, because the officer at the agency here said "within 48 hours". I should submit it when I make the transfer.

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos

------- Original message -------
Date: Fri, Oct 22, 2010 08:16:52
Subject: Your support inquiry
To: <me>

Dear valued customer,
In regards to your recent inquiry, one of our agents has requested that we provide you with our International Money Transfer Validation form at this email address.

<WU-InternationalMoneyTransferValidation.pdf>

We trust that this satisfactorily solves your inquiry.
Pleased to serve you,
Customer Support Group
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

If you know what you will do to get the western union wire the money try do it asap.

Regards,
Mr.Adam
I wrote:
Dear Richard,

You should complete the form and return it to me so that I can submit it to the western union agency. If you can get it done this weekend I will go by there again on Monday.

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

There is no form on your message.

Resend it please.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Sorry Richard,
I thought it was copied with the message that I had forwarded from the western union agent to you earlier. Hence the misunderstanding. I really didn't mean to sound impatient. It is attached to this message. Apologies for the confusion.
Hope you have a nice weekend.
Best,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

This document is an insult to my person.How can I answering such stupid question.I will advice you to go to money gram shop and send the money. You can divide the money into three places and send each below US$1000 each day.

I hope they will not ask you all this stupid question.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Richard I don't know what to say. Both the wester union agent and yourself told me that it was world wide procedure or something, and you even told me to just fill it. I have the feeling that this will just delay things, but if you're sure then I will send a money-gram. Is that some postal service or can I wire it directly? I will look it up online. What should I tell the wester union agent?
Please advice so that I know what to tell them in the morning.
Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Tell the Western Union agent that you no longer sending or you can't just ignore them, it is not a crime if you refuse to answer them.

Secondly, Money Gram is the same money transfer agent like western union but it is different company, but you have to send below US$1000 to avoid them asking you question or giving you form to fill ok.That means it will take you two days to send the total amount.

Awaiting your update.

Richard Adams
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

I am still waiting for your update.

Regards,
Mr.Adam
I wrote:
Hi Richard,

How are you doing? I am sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner.
I visited a money gram yesterday, and you are right that is is the same kind of thing as the western union. They have the same kind of security requirements also, and it doesn't appear to matter how small the amount is. I asked him if there is any way around it so we can bypass the security. Do you think he wants me to bribe him? They also work with an online service, and he told me that the western union uses the same online service, but the western union agent never mentioned it. Shall I ask him to provide us with the security forms, or just tell him I will look elsewhere, or ask him to register an entry with their online service?
Are you sure this money gram is legit? The western union felt like a trusted organization, but this money gram shop looks like a phone shop or lottery shop.
Please advice.
Best,
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

I am fade up with all this your stories, just tell you want to send money to London and they will give you the money transfer form to fill.After filling the form they will transfer the money and give you reference number for the receiver to pick up the money.

You don't need to ask for any security form.What you will ask for is fund transfer form.If you fail to send this money from now to this time tomorrow, just stop contacting me.

That means you not matured for this kind of transaction.
Awaiting your update.

Mr.Richard Adams
I wrote:
Dear Richard,
Please be more careful how you regard me. Please remember that we are partners in this, or nothing at all. I am not telling you stories, I am telling you what happened and what I was told at the money gram outlet. It is a federal thing and like you said a terrorism thing. I can't help that western union security is too stupid for your taste and I can't make the call on which way to go with the money gram, or alternatively go back to the western union and ask them about the online security service that the money gram mentioned. You have to agree that I run around these shady cash companies way to much for you to tell me you're fed up with any stories.
-Bolleboos
Richard Adams wrote:
If you know how to send it, either by money gram or western union go and send it.

Adams.
I wrote:
Please Richard, you're not being helpful.
Richard Adams wrote:
How helpful do you want me to be.How will I be sure that if the US$12.5Million enter your account that you will be able to defend it when ask a question by your bank.When you are finding very hard to send ordinary western union or money of a small amount.

It is only when you have send the money either western union or money , that will make me to believe that you are able to handle this US$12.5Million when transfer into your account.So if you know how to convince Western Union or money gram to remit the money try and do that if not, I will believe that you are not matured enough for business.

Awaiting the western union or money grams confirmation details.

Regards,
Adams
I wrote:
Well, I went to the western union and arranged that they sent me the validation form per email, but you would not submit it. I also went to the money gram and they basically told me the same thing, and offered their online service. When I reported back you did not address this.

I shall ask the money gram about their online service and see if I can work it out without you.

-Bolleboos
I wrote:
Hi Richard,
I was at the money gram place again and I worked out the transfer with them. They registered the reference code to receive the transfer with their online service.
I had to supply a test question and answer. The question is: What color? The answer is: seven.
Your access code for the security sheild is: 6XXX127XXX742XXX466XXX889XXX87
Please get back to me as soon as you receive it.
-Bolleboos
I wrote:
http://www.xxxxxxptv.info/
I wrote:
Richard, what's going on?
Please update me.
-Bolleboos
-Bolleboos

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing worse than a lazy lad...

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You wasted his time and I was laughing out loud imagining what hes thought about his mark. Good job!
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now That was a Laugh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
You think he went and took the 12.5 Mil for Himself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic