SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone had any contact with an Elena or Yana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this but already have 2 scammers on the hook Very Happy . Tell you what, this is SOOOO addictive I get no work done!
I'm on the verge of breaking up with my first scammer as I just don't think she loves me in the same was as I love her Very Happy .
My question though is, anyone else had contact with an Elena Botina (email [email protected]). 'She' claims to be Shitovo (Russia), BTW.
I'm not too far down the road with my second one at the moment and only know her first name and that 'she' claims to come from Cushwa. Her name is Yana and her email is [email protected]. She's a fast mover too as she's starting to have feelings for me - or maybe that's my aftershave Wink
BTW, I'll post some pics as soon as I can (got loads and they're all clean)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you googled that first email address?

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Yep, that was one of the first things I did - google, facebook, twitter, my space etc.
Anyone any thoughts on Yahoo Profiles. When I send messages to 'her' it reports "one contact James Rainey has recently updated their profile". It's reporting this as Elena is in my contacts. I have tried looking this James Rainey up but it's a closed profile (no prizes for guessing that Smile )
BTW, Yana must be on to me as she hasn't responded to my last couple of messages.
Elena on the other hand!! One of the forums has a link to a WU receipt generator and I'm in the process of 'paying' 'her' Very Happy . Hee, hee, hee. I've just sent her a copy of the receipt that "for some reason was not attached to my email". Must be my AV software or maybe the Yahoo upload manager Very Happy . She's about to get REALLY p****d off with me Laughing
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to upset all but I think Yana only has eyes for me now....

Heres my first email with a nice picture included wearing a open fronted black leather jacket and low cut black top.... Sweet !

Hi, stranger! How are you? I saw your profile on site and I got interested. I send you one of my photos. My name is Yana, I am 29. I am the real, cheerful, girl which search generous and caring man! If I am interesting to you answer me on my e-mail. Take care. Yana.

Im not sure what site she found me on as I dont recall signing up on any, when I asked her she completely avoided the question but emailed me this one (with another nice picture....

Hello again Michael!
I am pleased to see your letter again. I am grateful to you, that you understand me.
Michael, I want tell to you little bit more about me. I hope, that it is interesting to you.
My age is 29 years. My birthday is June 30, height 170 cm, weight 52 kg.
My name is - Yana. I was named so in memory of my great-grandmother. She was very clever and wise woman. I never saw her, but heard many good memoirs. And what about your name??? Why you have received such name?
I live in city Cushwa. This is small but beautiful city in the Sverdlovsk region. I was born here. 5 years I live separately from my parents. They live together with my grandmother not far to my city. I inherited from my grandmother apartment and I moved there.
I like to dance and listen to cheerful music. I believe, that music helps to have a good mood.
And what music do you like? It will help me to understand your character.
I never had experience of acquaintance to the men from other country. But I think that it really interesting. I heard much, that men outside of Russia are more gallant and more polite. Is this true?? What do you think?
I saw one a real-life example. My girlfriend married and has left in Europe to her husband. Recently she has again arrived to Russia already with the husband. I looked at them and was pleased to their happiness. They - really fine pair!
I saw how they love each other.
By the way, their names Yulya and Derrick.
Yulya informed me to follow her example. I - during long time could not be solved on it. But thinking, I have been solved. I had relations with men in Russia earlier. I have many admirers till now. But I understand, that it will not bring anything serious. I - enough adult, also do not want the relation just for several weeks.
I have decided, that I shall try to fix acquaintance through the Internet. I have the Internet on work in a cabinet of the chief.. Therefore I can often write to you.
Michael What you search in the Internet? You search for serious relations or all it only for fun? Please answer my question sincerely. I estimate kindness and sincerity in people. I do not love liars and egoists.
About if it is fair, I do not know that I can tell about me directly more. I hope, that you can ask me about something. I shall answer you with pleasure.
I will apply my films for you. Also wait your comment on it. OK?
I should go now. I'll wait for your letter.
Take care.
Yana

I cant wait for the films... But hey guys, hands off ok, this ones mine.

Ha ha ha ha.

(new to this but will try to work out how to upload her photos, if you all promise to be nice)
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]http://m983.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Autosparx/dsc02080.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2R%2Bfu3EfY8roiXa4fgOrn8aGUMJortr84hXlzRVcff9O0qZY7l4r1Xa%2FsPvT7WxzCcLKeWOgv0yBKoARFFp3cViAjpnlv22UAy82X8unbSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iHthcXDGfshH%2FYfSeLt2YIA%3D[/img]
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]http://m983.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Autosparx/DSC02071.jpg.html?&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2R%2Bfu3EfY8roiXa4fgOrn8aGUMJortr84hXlzRVcff9O0qZY7l4r1Xa%2FsPvT7WxzCcLKeWOgv0yBKoARFFp3cViAjpnlv22UAy82X8unbSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iHthcXDGfshH%2FYfSeLt2YIA%3D[/img]

If it doesn't work remove the img brackets at both ends then cut and paste into your browser.

Steady guys.....
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again wrote:
Sorry to upset all but I think Yana only has eyes for me now....

Heres my first email with a nice picture included wearing a open fronted black leather jacket and low cut black top.... Sweet !

That 2 timing hussy Smile. That's pretty much word for word what she said to me :LOL:

Here was my reply on the name thing: "I got my name by accident really. I was going to be called Bruce (if I was a boy) or Emily if I was a girl. Towards the end of labour, the mid-wife told my wife to "start pushing with each contraction" (as they usually do). My father joked about pulling instead (I forget the exact context). So once I was born, I was named "Paul" instead - a word play on "pull". "

And she still wrote back! Very Happy

Have you got the pic of her on an exercise bike yet? Or the one in a shopping mall?

And yes, I did include the "my wife" and "my father" bit deliberately.

BTW, Elena is STILL going (she has the WU receipt but for some reason she can't get the money - and I called them today to have an argument about it. I mean, I gave them my £400 in cash, what more do Western Union want?! Very Happy
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive not been asked for cash yet but will use WMU as you rate them so highly
Laughing

You'll have to paste some more of the text you sent her word for word and ill copy and paste it in my next reply to see if she catches on.

Ive posted her on my works facebook page and one of our customers has replied he'll sort her out if she's already got a visa !!!

Check it out; autosparx on facebook

Paul / Pull ! Ha ha ha
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again wrote:
[img]http://m983.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Autosparx/dsc02080.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2R%2Bfu3EfY8roiXa4fgOrn8aGUMJortr84hXlzRVcff9O0qZY7l4r1Xa%2FsPvT7WxzCcLKeWOgv0yBKoARFFp3cViAjpnlv22UAy82X8unbSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iHthcXDGfshH%2FYfSeLt2YIA%3D[/img]

Sorry mate but I think my Yana is hotter than yours Very Happy :

Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CRIKEY Shocked

Im off up to bed to wake up the wife ! ! !
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way.....

My Yana's email address; [email protected]

Dont go stealing her heart now though boys Wink
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, today I called our my romance with Elena as I just didn't feel like she really loved me the same I I loved her Laughing

I actually sent the email on Friday and have not had my "hello my love, we were meant to be together" email today so think it's safe to assume he/she/it is p****d off with me Laughing

I actually copied my alter-ego in the message (see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1630391&sid=810a3c4564a1fc7ef815014eb32ff2a5 ) asking myself if I was available for a chat that evening (read the thread above and you'll understand more).

To make things even funnier (for me, anyway), my Vlad still hadn't twigged the WU receipt I sent was fake and I told him/her/it to keep the money if it turned up as I was too upset to bother with it LMAO.

So if anyone wants to try their luck with [email protected] feel free.... Let us know how you get on Very Happy
[/url]
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sorry to hear of your split buddy, We're all really feeling it for ya...

Now..... what was that email address again ?

Very Happy
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait. clapping - it seems to me that 25% of the VLads (women) in Russia are named Elena. I've baited 40+ VLads Twisted Evil and I'm guessing 10-12 of them were named Elena. Shocked different locations and email addresses so I know it's not the same one. also it seems in my case that all Elena's that I have dealt with have a bad temper. they seem to get really really mad Laughing in the end when they don't get their visa and traveling money. called me all kind of names. oh well! Twisted Evil as someone on this list said " flush, rinse, wait a month and re-bait with a different name and email address". works for me. jump_4_joy I'll try your Elena and see if she bites for me. did she come off the belovednet web site? again, GREAT BAIT!!!

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the support during these hard time guys. It's been pretty tough. I'm really feeling the love out there
Laughing
I have no idea where she came from as the email account I'm using for these baits is one I use for those software download sites that request an email address and send a verication email to it - so it's a junk email address really.

My Yana has really turned the heat on now too:

"Hello my dear Josh!
When I see your new mail my heart starts to bump!!!
Only having read through your new mails I’m at once become joyful and happy!
We are divided with distance but now I sit in front of the computer and I think of you! I write to you the message and I imaging it as you will read it and I see pleasure on your eyes I am right?
I very much love imaginations and dreams! Probably if I didn’t dream then we never would learn about each other.
I often re-read all your mails again and it seems to me that I remember each word in them! It is really surprising!
The Internet is an excellent opportunity which reduces distances and removes borders between the people! I feel very comfortably and easy with you! When I write you the letters I forget about all. I forget about my work, house efforts, about people. I just forget about everything. I plunge into the world where in the center of attention only you and I!
I do not wish to hurry up but should tell that in me there is a dependence on you It similar on an infection caused by your attention to me
I never got such interesting feeling.
When I go to bed I think about you! I can sometimes think of you in current of hour and have imaginations))).
It is not a shame to me to speak about this You think of me? If really I just telling you the way how and what I think.
I understand that has passed not a lot of time and we almost do not know each other but it seems to me that we know each other for a long time and you became very close to me.
Well have to go for now, but of cause I will think about you.
My Josh,I wish to visit you in a dream!
Wishing you good night and a lovely dreams !!!!!!!!!
Miss you a lot!
Yours Yana"

I especially like the line "When I go to bed I think about you! I can sometimes think of you in current of hour and have imaginations)))." Laughing
I wrote something suitable saucy back and that seems to have increased her fervour by a few notches Very Happy

BTW, Josh isn't my real name in case you wondered Smile
Hello again
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats so cool, keep us posted.
99flake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to post the latest message from my Vlad. Talk about turning up the heat Laughing

"Hello my lovely man
By the way, you can send also to me telephone number to reach you in? My phone now is broken {broken} and is in shop of repair, but I could give you inquiry from public phone.. What do you think?
As soon as I saw your letter, I had a smile and good mood. Today I had a normal mood, but your letter made me happy again, because I am able to write to my beloved man, my Josh!
We can not be together, but I really want to touch you), I sometimes imagine that you are very close)))
I'm sure that at a meeting I can show you all of the reality of my feelings. I want to give you everything that you were thrilled! I want to do you a lot of nice things, but right now the best that I can do is write a letter.
I think you noticed that today I have a romantic mood. And I want to thank you for this mood. I am very, very glad that I met you Josh! I caught myself thinking recently that my fatigue suddenly disappear when I talk to you. The last time I was very tired but started to write to you and could not stop).
I wish you Good luck in your day and work, I sure you all should be good. Now, I also try to work a lot, sometimes staying after work to wash the floors. I always wanted to achieve much in life.
And I'm confident that I will succeed.
But I also hope that all I get to create a serious relationship with a man.
Of course I could find someone in Russia. There are some people that pay attention to me. But I'm not sure about them! I've been mistaken and did not want that. But my age is not so young to wait ...
I see the 18 - year old girls getting married. I wish to everyone happiness and I wish it as well for myself! I'd like courtship of male attention, and hot open arms ... There are times when I do not want to be alone ...
Sorry if I say something wrong.
Tell you when you look at the night sky to look for a falling star? I had often looked to see it and think of what you desire)
At this point I will finish my letter! I want to wish you a successful day, good mood and know that I think about you))) Sending your hot kiss in your direction ... Grab it, you will like it)))
Write me how you feel.
Waiting for your next letter.
with love Josh!!!"

Anyone any tips on answering the telephone number question. So far with my previous Vlad I used a combination of my work and personal mobile - so not a chance of getting through to me. It also gives the option of saying "oh sorry, I accidentally got confused with my old mobile number"
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could use skype to call her...
north50man
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey I got an Olga writing to me, same script word for word.
Different pic of different person
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Elena, Maria and Elvira all totally in love with me. Can you say Casanova? The way I toy with those tender hearts...

I use Antheaclub for trolling.

And yes, they DO create a few "wake up the wife" moments, don't they?

Wink

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic