SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting into Love/dating scams.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Snapper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started baiting and just sent out 13 emails with 3 different email accounts. So far, no bites. I have 3 different characters. One is for all run-of-the-mill 419 scams...business deals. Loans, Investments, Orphans..etc.. One for all Romance-type stuff- a male. An an elderly Bishop for all church related stuff.

I have a few questions about the love/dating thing...

How do you find lads? I know people seem to use websites like 4ppl and stuff, but in the sticky it said to get a feel for a legit lad before going on a dating site. I've gotten a few ASEM and replied to those, but I was wondering if there was another way to get lads? I applied for a mentor, but he hasn't PMed me yet so I'm just trying to get started....
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi The Snapper and welcome to the facility. Very Happy

You can get lads here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Your mentor will be with you shortly. Until then you can ask questions and all will be glad to help. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome snapper, and Hi Corona.

Love lads are in short supply so be inventive turn any lad into a love lad.

Africans, in my experience are a little short on seduction scripts, and shy to talk of sex, but can be led along romantic lines by ladies who just cannot fathom the workings of WU.

Good hunting.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi The Snapper,

If you are interested in easing gently into baiting Love Lads, you could first try Orphans or Refugees, which are basically straightforward Advance Fee Scams, with an added 'love interest'. The orphan or refugee will typically have millions of dollars of inherited money which she cannot access herself - but promises to share it with you, if you will help - which requires you paying advance fees for some necessary documents.

Orphans and refugees are not really very good at the love talk, and are even happy to avoid that altogether, but they do usually offer a relationship, and send you some photos of an attractive young woman to tempt you ..... and so you can swing the bait either way - lots of talk about money; or lots of talk about love. The lads pretending to be orphans/refugees are often from Senegal or Côte d'Ivoire and usually more impatient and intolerent than a typcial Nigerian lad, so they are also good practice for your baiting skills and learning how to delay payments while still keeping them interested in writing to you. I thoroughly recommend them! There's usually some awaiting you in the Surplus forum.

'Real' love lads do not normally come to anyone unless they are registered on a dating website - but there's no shortage of them on those! As well as 4ppl, which you mention, I've also had a lot of baiting success at DateMeFree - though other baiters have other favourite sites too.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found that if your picture's good looking enough, lads can often be turned into a romance bait.

And it IS fun turning a loan scam into a love bait...

Have fun (and as always bait safely)

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found My Beloved Net dot com to get a nice trickle coming in at a steady pace. It takes a day to approve the profile and another for them to find you but "they will come"! lol
Just about any free dating site will produce some either lads or vlads.
Have fun Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Mackilt on the my beloved. The majority are russian baits and you can expect a lot of alerts telling you that you have been contacted. The mails usually give you a private email to continue correspondence. From my experience most are clever Vlads that are happy to put in a bit of time before asking for money so outrageous demands from the baiter won't wash - initially. Lads tend to cut to the chase fairly quickly but if you don't give the game away too soon these Vlads can be tricked. My current bait started on Sept 15 and the Vlad is only just starting to suspect something isn't right after giving up some hilarious (to me, at least) sexy talk.

Be safe and remember the old adage: "Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey" and I don't think you can go far wrong, Snapper.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
ulmo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ 100% agreed on the Vlads. They work slow. In fact, during a recent scam I was starting to wonder if I'd actually hooked a real woman (which would have been awkward since I'm married Very Happy), since she hadn't asked for so much as a nickel for over a month of almost daily exchanges. Turned out to be your standard visa processing fees scam, but I really had to tip my hat at the man behind the woman for putting so much effort into it.

If you're looking for a faster scam though, the translation scammers tend to work a little faster. Just scan through her first couple emails, and if she mentions that she's going through a translation agency then it's a translation scam. It'll be less than 2 weeks before she runs out of money and the agency looks to you to foot the bill.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

single123 . com has plenty of love lads

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic