SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am going to Nigeria, but my lads dont like it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for fun,

this month I have been trying to get some 4-5 LAGOS lads to meet me at the airport when i fly to Nigeria to collect the money,
hopefully they will holding a sign with my name in the baggage area.
They all have the same real flight numbers.

I have been emailing them and txting them, and they are getting most pissed that I am bypassing the fee paying process, by going to their country to pay the fees directly to them in cash.

I have been pushing the fact, that they said it should only take a few days to clear the money, so I am jumping on a plane to meet them.

Or so they think, thanks to some of our baiter online ticket tools.

So today I am sitting at the airport waiting to catch my plane, and I just received a VERY long phone call telling me to pay the money to the Bank,
and not to come to nigeria untill i pay the money, yelling untill the call drops off,
at least I am burning up their phone credit.

The angry lad just rings me back now after having to buy some more phone credit , yelling to pay the money, heh heh.

I wonder if any of the lads will go to the airport with a sign with my name on it, would be funny to see 2 or 3 turn up all at once.
Laughing

The lad is going to call me back, I might cave in and agree to WU transfer but pity all the shops are shut on sunday and this
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193766
might go for a piggy

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts

Last edited by scambuster3 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such rudeness! Try slapping him to see if you can bring his angry rear to hell. If you can't, then try going along (seem like more of a willing victim) or just drop him If he's insufferable.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a phone call like that there's only one thing to do. Thank them for changing their mind about you going to Nigeria and tell them that your really thrilled about the trip.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I like that.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooh holidays, great fun! Smile

I've had quite a lot of success with going on my travels to meet lads. I find it most successful when there's a European middle city involved like Madrid or Amsterdam because then I have a better understanding of what the set up is. Also you can have a great time in playing off the Lagos lad against the Madrid or wherever lad and break any bonds of trust between them.

My modality goes something like this;

1) bait as a woman and travel alone (more chance of being kidnapped and robbed at the other end)
2) use the eater ticketing tools etc
3) have lots of info at your fingertips, the number of terminals at the airport (you're confused about which one you're being met at, you're standing under the Avis sign not the Hertz sign etc)
4) when they are calling you, have some youtube TV footage playing in the background for authenticity (I have some spanish airport and TV stuff cued up when they call)
5) find out what is the main hotel chain in the city, I like Ibis in Madrid as there are a number of them and you can be confused as to the one you've ended up in
6) have them chase you all over the city Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic