SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

T0sser 0gugu0 pre-safari baptisms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting trophies out of T0sser 0gugu0 has been like getting shit out of a rocking horse since his trip to Bamako last year, but equal measures of stick and carrot won the day. Now, the Br0therhood of T0ssers emissary can travel to Ghana and 0gugu0 can meet up with him there for the handover. It's a few hundred miles, he won't go any farther, no matter how big the carrot. Anyway, the first two pics were crap, the corrected ones were disappointing by his standards, but at least it shows he's still well up for it.

ImageImage

Quote:
Tosser,

The wording on the banners is not visible. Perhaps you have scanned the pictures incorrectly. I must show the baptisms to our beloved Professor before he departs later this week. Please rectify the problem.

May your scrotchboat be laden heftily with kippers.

Eld3r Pr0fessor J 4rthur

Quote:
Eminent Holy Reverend Eld3r Pr0fessor J 4rthur

I have corrected the error with the corect words written on the banner
I have attached the photographs hereunder.

Thanks while i wait for further actions from your high office.

Remain shagged heftly
Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

ImageImage

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Excellent!

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Getting trophies out of T0sser 0gugu0 has been like getting shit out of a rocking horse since his trip to Bamako last year....

Heh! Brilliant quote!
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is actually smiling on the left picture Smile

Closed lad accounts x1
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves it, you can tell. Well, he's had a lot of baptism pics rejected for lack of smiles. Milkings are joyous occasions.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it would be fun if someone in your "church group" finds out about those pictures and explains him he has been tricked into worshipping some devil (the pastor, reverend whatever that made him do the baptist was an imposter trying to win souls for his evil doings), and he needs to do a lot of crazy shit to get out of it Smile

I doubt i`ll have problems with my imagination, i only hope i can make the lads to halve the things i have in my mind for them Smile

Closed lad accounts x1
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's already been accused of performing rituals by his wife, who somehow (ahem) got to see some embarrassing pics of her husband posted on the web. This is from 12th October last year . .

Quote:
His majesty ELDER ************ ********

I was really brightened up when i received and read your mail and explained everything to my wife.

She does not understand English. I was accused of performing rituals.

I did not accuse Dr Skell4rd of putting my photograph on the internet but i asked if he is aware of my picture being in the internet.

His Majestyu,you can understand all my frustrations and all what i have gone through all these four years.

You put your reputation on the ground just for my sake.

I hold you and will always hold you to a high esteem and give you all my respect n earth.

To be sure of all that transpired in Mali,i can send to you all my mails to Dr Skellard and his mails equally tào me so that you can thoroughly study them and see my frustrations and all i went through in Bamako.

I was forced to sell off my designers black suit to be able to return back to Ouagadougou and on my coming back here my wife took me to the cyber cafe and showed me the site where my photographs of circumcision was put on the net.

I was totally broken and refused to write to anybody until i received your mail which made me to write back despite which i would not have written anybody.

Please help me out to beg Dr Skellard if i insulted him with my mail that he should forgive me.

You can understand my situation seeing my photograph in the internet uptil now.
Its disastrous for my life.

I commit the situation now into your hands to try your level best and see what you can do for me at this juncture.
At lease to get a little money to cover my costs to Mali and to get the site deleted from the internet where my photograph is placed.

I trust in you and believe its only you who will bring me out of this mess and see that we get the chapel built in Ouagadougou.

I will always comply with your words and advice since i repose implicit trust hopes and confidence in you.

Help me out of my predicaments now.

I count and will always count on you.

Thanks
T0sser 0gugu0 Nw0su.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are aweful, PsycheDelia! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The photographs were no good, and there's nobody left in the village who'll take part in the milkings, so here comes the sob story..

<a href="http://members.419eater.com/~psychedelia_smit/oguguo_whine.mp3" target="_blank" class="postlink">>>>SAD AUDIO<<<</a>

Quote:

Please save us from this agony now and convince with this photograph

I have been sick since last you wrote to me that the photograph was poorly done.
I am now recovering today and went to write to you before proceeding the chapel where i will read your last mail in respect to the chapel to our brethrens.
This is a passionate plea i am making to you which i hope considering all the sufferings i have gone through to realise this project and this is the last chance i have now at long last

Thank you .
Remain barfed and shagged,

From.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he just needs a new task to re-invigorate his interest - after all, being sick the whole time is no good. Pure hypochondria, brought on by inaction.

Surely, as it is Respect All Creatures Month, you would be satisfied with a series of photos showing a village feast, with at least one goat and one monkey present at the table, perhaps a snake would score him extra points?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I could try WBH. It took me a month or more to get that crud out of him, he's been burned so much already there's nothing flammable left on him. Anyway, as usual he makes things easy. The pics are acceptable IF and only if he proves his worth by going on a long trip to collect the money. Simples.

Audio of his whining mail now added to previous post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic