SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This lad can actually read...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple days ago i send a message to Xiao Chen, some would be Malaysian solicitor that want to give me money.... (Nice that in the beginning they always want to give money away Smile). I signed my short message to him named Buck Shot. But i had registered my Email adres with some other bogus name. Now i have received a message back and he is calling me by the real account name, instead of the one i signed with. What shall i do, continue on with my second bogus name (buck shot), switch to my original bogus name (Mr. R.S.Koornneef), try mixing them both up calling myself Buck Koornneef. or try to cinvince him i have a totally different name?

Here is a copy of the message i send him and his reply:

Dear mr/mrs Chen Thank you for your email about the 11.3M dollars. i`m wondering how you know i have the same name as the recently deceased... But then again i`m quitte active on the internet so you could have seen my name anywhere. My name is Buck Shot and i live in europe (after living a long time in nevada USA). You say you can make some deal with this money?? I`m really interested, and i would like to know something more about this deal.

Sincere Mr. Shot

Quote:
Dear ronald koornneef,

How are you? This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message, I appreciate the prompt step taken to reach me.

Without delay i go straight into details of the reason i contacted you. I need your authority to file in your name as the beneficiary to the amount deposited in an account by my late client MR ANDREW KOORNNEEF. As his lawyer, i have every capacity to see that we get this amount transfered out and share in an agreed percentage we will discuss when you grant me permission to commence proceedings.

All I need now is your cooperation to file in your name as next of kin since you share same name. In the records there is no known beneficiary mentioned to this effect by my late client hence we stand a very good chance and as his lawyer i have every documents to go about it with utmost ease.

If this money is not claimed as soon as possible and according to Malaysia fiscal laws, the bank confiscates this amount and others will get their hands on it.

All documents relating to this transaction will be sent to you as we progressed and without much ado, i am offering you a 45% of the principal for your assistance in this very confidential deal.

However, I must re-assure you that this transaction is safe and legal as everything is in place to ensure that this is done in a professional way without a single breach of law.

If you chose to work with me on this, we will finalize this transaction within ten working days.

In anticipation of your co-operation, I shall require from you the following; 1. your full name
2. contact address
3. phone number(s); to begin the process of claim to this regard.

Once again, I guarantee that all is under control and you have nothing to worry about, Just grant to me your full cooperation and keep this transaction close at heart.

Call me on my direct line +60169697154 for more details. Attached herein please find my identification card.

Regards,

Xia Chen,
(Advocate and solicitor)

He also added a picture of his ID card with him, here it is:

[img]http://bl155w.blu155.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=32731dfc-f86c-11df-b008-00215ad6e23e&Aux=50|0|8CD5A901A355040||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att[/img]
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say that "Buck Shot" is a nickname that your friends use and you can tell you two are goinmg to be good friends. Very Happy
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i had created the name buck shot as some washed out stunt man, that likes his stage name better then his real name....
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP tracker traces his IP back to the united states.... A city called Mountain View???
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's using Gmail, and Gmail strips the sender's IP so you can't actually see his.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thanks, so he could be from anywhere...
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting Xia Ch3n aswell, he's pretty compliant and will complete the required forms.

I doubt he will notice the change of name, he's more interested in a payday.

Got a piggy out of him this morning Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You cant link to a picture in your hotmail inbox Wink

Save the picture, then upload it to imageshack or somewhere similar online Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i noticed Smile but i`m not that keen on downloading pictures or any files from strangers to my PC.

g121ffs i`m kindda new here so please explain what you mean when you got a piggy out of him???
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A "piggy" is the little piggy bank icon in some people's signature. You get one when you submit a lad's bank account details to Alan.
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh so then i might be getting my first piggy soon Smile I sended some dudes bank information yesterday. some barrister from senegal Smile
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Double check, but I think sending the info is enough for a piggy (you don't get any feedback unless Alan needs more details).
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes that is exactly right! Go claim your first Closed lad accounts corncousin!
You'll never forget your first!!!

Code:
:$_lad:

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"

Last edited by gerald.fird on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corncousin wrote:
ok thanks, so he could be from anywhere...

Exactly... you could send him through if you want his IP.

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah i noticed but i`m not that keen on downloading pictures or any files from strangers to my PC

That is a responsible attitude.. Laughing

but I really think downloading a picture is not that bad, so long as you check it most of the pictures will be virus checked before it will let you download it anyway !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i got that auto respons from allan also. I saved all my correspondence with this fellow so if he needs more i can send it, also from some fake bank contact he send me.

YYeah well i`m not that paranoid but i just recently had a virus which destroyed everything that was on my pc....
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What email provider was the picture sent to?

Edit: Never mind, I can see perfectly well. Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Edit2: Okay, Hotmail lets you download an image as a zip then www.turboimagehost.com will host images and let you upload as a zip.

Alternatively you could get a live Linux CD and run that to download files and images before you upload to a file hosting service. Linux is safe against viruses and because it's a live cd you are only storing temporarily in ram anyway so as soon as you reboot the file were never even there...
corncousin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let see if it works now:

[img]Image[/img]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic