SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do the lads have a union?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering....

It seems that the lads will never respond to me over a weekend. Also, all emails seem to be sent within a small time window (usually 1pm-4pm Nigerian time).

Do they "work" specific hours, or are the Cafe's only open short hours? It seems to me that a internet cafe would be the most busy on a weekend.

Now, if it was me, I would be working NONSTOP to get my share of $30mil.

Has anyone used this "angle" against the lad's, such as asking them why it takes so long to reply? I don't want to lose a lad by asking these questions directly. My favorites are a lad pretending to be some Hong Kong lawyer, but his emails seem to be sent around 1am in the morning local lHong Kong time.... that's commitment. Laughing

Whatever union these lads are in must be great. Short hours, HUGE pay Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't want to lose a lad by asking these questions directly.

Who cares if you lose him? At worst, you move on to another lad or pick him up again with another address. (Or call him on it and claim he's being unprofessional. Very Happy)

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha. Good point about the Hong Kong lawyer thing. This guy pretending to be a lawyer in Hong Kong told me at 1:30am Hong Kong time that he had to go to bed and would answer me in the morning. And, since I live in Japan, I went to bed and wake up to find out that he e-mailed me all the info he said he would at 4:00am Hong Kong time. So, he went to sleep for two hours and got up at 4 to e-mail me? Laughing
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems that the lads will never respond to me over a weekend

That is because they seem to think that scamming is a real job.. Laughing
ie Monday to Friday

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depending on how far up the ladder your lad is, if he is a cafe boi, he is stuck with the hours that the internet places are open. Most of them shut for the weekend, and certainly on Sundays

If he has made a few dollars, and has his own laptop and home connection, he will usually be attending uni or school during the day and scamming from home at night

If he is part of an organised group, and low on the ladder, he may be involved in a "lock in" cafe, and work after hours in a locked in internet cafe for his oga.

We did look at buying an internet cafe in Lagos a couple of years ago, Dan had it featured on his scam radio show at the time, the hours etc and costs were very revealing about how much the scum can make

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be asking your lad this question. Slap him, regardless of what explanation he gives. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
You should be asking your lad this question. Slap him, regardless of what explanation he gives. Wink

You know... you're right! I haven't slapped him in 2 days (starting to get slapping withdrawl)

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
Just wondering....

It seems that the lads will never respond to me over a weekend. Also, all emails seem to be sent within a small time window (usually 1pm-4pm Nigerian time).

Do they "work" specific hours, or are the Cafe's only open short hours? It seems to me that a internet cafe would be the most busy on a weekend.

Now, if it was me, I would be working NONSTOP to get my share of $30mil.

Has anyone used this "angle" against the lad's, such as asking them why it takes so long to reply? I don't want to lose a lad by asking these questions directly.

You may want to read this thread, I'm sure the lad would be more than happy to answer any or all of your questions

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193829

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually tell my "Hong Kong" lads somewhere along the line that I'll be in town for a couple of days and that I'll meet him in some sleazy bar in Wanchai Wink

Your lads may also have been a bit quiet recently as it was a muslim holiday last week so many of the cafes would have been closed.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While lads have no union, they did have an annual conference. Well I say conference. It was all organised by baiter who used to have a site and banner ad he would mass mail. This was around the time I joined. Can't remember who it was though. Confused Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do the lads have a union?

yes, it's called "Western" union Wink
sorry, offtopic, but could not resist Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sunshine They may have had a Muslim holiday, but one of my lads told me that our Thanksgiving was not as important as ensuring I had millions of dollars in my hand and wanted to know where my priorities were!!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads often have lockins, where they use the cafe overnight. It's doubtful the owner always gets a say in this system.

I seem to remember a baiter got a few lads to complete a 419 survey questionnaire, where some claimed to spend several days at a time in the cybercafe without any attention to their personal hygeine. Awww.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic