SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad asks me for magas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hundred million USD? Pshaw, that ain't nothing. I got an offer for a loan..

Quote:
we offer loan within the range of $10,000.00 USD- $500,000,000.00 USD

A little OT, but must comment on this:

Quote:
you said you have email addresses of good paying clients

"Clients"?? Does he think he's an advertising agent or financial advisor? Rolling Eyes

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ Laughing I'm obviously not talking to the right scammers. Must try and get my hands on some of these big bucks.

I know what you mean about the 'clients' reference. Just shows how much they run it all like a business. Heartless b*stards.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It always amazes me that these big bucks businessmen always run out of credit on their mobiles when they phone you and expect you to phone them back. You'd think they could raid their multi million dollar piggy banks for a phone call or two.

PS. When I chopped a lad he said I was stealing his 'account'.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
@Choppa - be interesting to see the lad's communications with the Oga (you), if you get a chance to post them Smile

They have indeed been most interesting. Laughing

I have a bit of RL business to deal with at the moment, but hopefully I'll get it combined and posed in a few days.

I am thinking- when it gets to the payment stage, perhaps the oga could chop some of this guy's dolla as punishment for not following instructions? If anyone reaches that stage, post it here and I'll send him a nice batch of insults. Twisted Evil

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'll respond to his bait in that case. Can't believe I didn't think of this myself--your name is ChoppaofDolla after all.

Cheers.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the oga could chop some of this guy's dolla as punishment

Laughing That is a great idea. I'll definitely let you know if/when it gets to that stage. Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I believe I am certainly at the chopping stage. Captain M1ke Cole has instructed Diplomat Mark B3ll to deliver my trunks asap - I've already told him I have sent the 4750 fee to an account in the name of St3lla James (Madrid, Spain).

If the lad is running a side show in the name of Captain M1ke Cole now might be a good time for his oga to chop him. How do you want us to deal with this?

====Update====

I have just written to Diplomat Mark Bell informing him of revised instructions I received and have implemented from Nkem Olawole. His reaction will prove interesting.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear, looks like Mr Olawole has already chopped Captain Cole/Diplomat Mark Bell. I got a frantic email from Bell asking who Mr Olawole is and to forward him the received email. Here is my response:

Quote:

Dear Mr Bell,

I received your email asking for Mr Olawole's email to be sent to you. I am attaching the email I received below. Should I recall the £3000 I have already sent him? If so please let me as soon as possible as this is worrying me.

Yours sincerely

James Dodger II.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 November 2010 13:50
Subject: URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!
To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nkem Olawole and I am the bonded agent for Diplomat Mark Bell (U.N. Diplomat). In fact it was me that acted as go between for Captain Cole and Diplomat Mark Bell. I know all about this transaction and even your email from way back as it was me who suggested you as a suitable person to handle this matter.

Diplomat Mark Bell is very angry that it is taking so long for the bank transfer to clear. I can help you here as I have long experience in these things. I will make full payment on your behalf to the value specified. I will charge a small fee of 250 EUR but the transfer of funds to Diplomat Mark Bell for the processing of your message will be instantaneous. You need to make immediate payment of £3000 by Moneygram using the following information and I will then pay Diplomat Mark Bell in full. You then pay the difference between £3000 and the amount I paid to Mr Mark Bell a day later together with my 250 EUR fee.

For everybody's sake please make immediate Moneygram payment as follows. You must fill in the missing fields and return this email to me as soon as payment is made. This is so that I can pay Diplomat Mark Bell immediately.

1. RECEIVERS NAME: Nkem Olawole

2. AMOUNT: £3,000
3. LOCATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA
4. TEST QUESTION:Who is Great
5. ANSWER: God

6. MTCN:
7. SENDERS NAME:
8. SENDERS ADDRESS:

Please be very quick as Diplomat Mark Bell is waiting urgently for his money. I will be in touch soon so that you can pay me my fee and the difference.

Yours in utmost respect.

Nkem Olawole

United Kingdom

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just got this from him:

Quote:
What can you say about this?.....why do you want to cut the work from me.....don`t tell me am working for nothing just for you to come in and cut the work when its due for payment....Am not impressed with you broda.......

Which was followed by your email.

My response:

Quote:
MUGU- I REACH OUT FO HELP YOU BUT NAU I SEE THAT U BI FAR TOO SMOL SMOL BOI FO WRK WIT GUY LIKE ME. U NO EVEN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMAT. NAU INSTEAD I GO CHOP UR DOLLA AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO NA FORK URSELF SMOL BOI OOOOOO !!!!!!

More to come there...

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike Cole to Miss Eva wrote:
Hello,

I want to thank you for all your assistance so far, May the good lord bless all that you do.

I am happy to announce to you that the consignment has been registered in London, Find below the contact of Diplomat that will make the final delivery to you and proceed to contact him immediately for delivery arrangements.

You will need to make available funds that will cover for the diplomatic shipment of the consignment to Denmark.I tried to make the payment in Iraq but i was told that i can only pay for the shipment to London,that the receiver will make the payment for delivery to Denmark.

We do not have to waste time on this matter, what ever needs to be done must be done today or tomorrow so that the diplomatic agent will arrange an immediate delivery to you.

The agent in London is not aware of the content of the consignment, so you must maintain secrecy and strict confidentiality so that we do not encounter any delivery issues.

You must ensure that you make arrangements to pick up the agent from the airport as soon as he arrives the Denmark.

CONTACT DIPLOMAT Mark b3ll ON ------ [email protected]

The agency might try to contact you because your name and information is on the air way bill.

And i still maintain that once you follow my instruction that we will have a 100% risky free transaction.

Regards

Mike

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChoppaOfDolla wrote:
^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just got this from him:

Quote:
What can you say about this?.....why do you want to cut the work from me.....don`t tell me am working for nothing just for you to come in and cut the work when its due for payment....Am not impressed with you broda.......

Which was followed by your email.

My response:

Quote:
MUGU- I REACH OUT FO HELP YOU BUT NAU I SEE THAT U BI FAR TOO SMOL SMOL BOI FO WRK WIT GUY LIKE ME. U NO EVEN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMAT. NAU INSTEAD I GO CHOP UR DOLLA AHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO NA FORK URSELF SMOL BOI OOOOOO !!!!!!

More to come there...

Laughing That's hilarious, man. Just excellent.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pete515

I got bank details from Mark Bell, also for an account in the name of Stella Jacob. I've PM'd you the details - can you confirm if this is a different account to the one you got? If it is different I'll send it to Alan.

Also, can I 'borrow' most of your email from the Oga to your character? It's chopping time Twisted Evil

Thanks Very Happy

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you can use the email from the Oga to my character. I tried to make it fairly generic but obviously you can change it however you see fit. You'll of course want to alter the recipient name and time of sending.

United Kingdom

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Pete Smile (thanks also for the PM reply)
Can't wait for this guy to get chopped again by Mr Olawole. ChoppaOfDolla might be getting a few more rants from the lad Laughing

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just been contacted by the "diplomat", asked some stupid questions back to annoy the lad

if he replies I might mention a mail (but no details) from Nkem Olawole to spoil his weekend Twisted Evil

anyone know if he doesn't work weekends like most lads? if so I might send the mail tomorrow morning to spoil his Monday instead Laughing

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@^^^^^

That's great. The hint of a chop is often as good as the chop itself 'Twisted Evil'

He'll soon regret the day he crossed Mr Olawale aka choppaofdollar.

United Kingdom

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

someone just offered me a share of 12.5000 mollion doller, must be a new currency? Cool

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I think all the chops are making this guy nervous and paranoid. Just got this (literally all that was in the email):

Quote:
Please what is the situation of things?have you opened contact with the diplomat?Please i need update

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you have all been keeping him busy in my absence!

Here's his response to my chopping mail:

Quote:
so if you want enter the job,why you no fit write me make you work am together,all of a sudden you enter begin the cut work commot for my hand.I do leave the work for you .....enjoy

I'm going to taunt him again tonight and then maybe offer to patch things up with him later... only for things to go awry again later!

@ B_M_H- what is the name of the character you're using? I'll mention in my email how I'm just about to chop his dolla from that victim as well.

Closed lad accounts x2
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using Tim Brook-Tailor (sic), let me know when I you've dropped the name in and I'll mention your name as well Very Happy

should get the lad pleading with me Twisted Evil

BMH

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim is in my latest email, shown below:

Quote:
HEY MUGU, I THOUGHT I SHOULD WRITE U LET U KNO DAT I SHOW ALL MAI BOIS HAU I CHOP U NA NAU EVERYBODY HERE BE HAVING DI PROPER GUUD LAUGH AT U AND UR THAT PATHETIC SMOL BOI FAIL U CALL JOB. This is the first true statement I've ever made to a mugu. EVEN MAI 7-YEAR OLD SON BI LAUGH AT U BECOS HE CAN RUN JOBS BETTER THAN U EVER COULD. ALREADY I CHOP UR JAMES DODGER JOB NA I GO SOON GO CHOP UR DOLLA FROM UR TIM BROOKTAILOR MAGA AS WELL. NO WORRY, THOUGH, EVERY MAGA DAT DROP I ALWAYS GO DONATE SOME MONI FO DI CHARITY FOR STARVING RETARDED FOOLS SO I AM SURE DAT SOME OF DAT KOBO WILL GET TO U IN DI END.

PERHAPS U SHOULD GO BACK FO SUK DI AMU OF ALL DI GAY MEN IN CAFE BATHROOM AGAIN SO U GET SOME SMOL KOBO NO STARVE TO DEATH. MAYBE IF U TAKE AMU IN ASS U CAN EVEN GET ENOUGH FO PAY RENT SO U CAN KEEP UR HOUSE NA THEN U WONT HAV TO GO LIVE ON DORTI-DORTI WITH UR ASHAWO MAMA AGAIN. EVER U GET TOO HUNGRY TO GO ON U CAN ALWAYS EMAIL MI PERHAPS I GO GIV U SMOL DOLLA FO GET FOOD STAY ALIVE BECOS ALL MAI GUYS THINK U BI TOO FUNNY FO LET DIE IN GUTTER LIKE ALL DI OTHER SMOL BOIS WI GO CHOP.

ANYWAY IT WAS GUUD FUN TALKING TO U MUGU. PERHAPS NEXT TIME U SHOULD HAVE FOLLOW ORDERS NA U WOULD NO HAVE DIS PROBLEM. ANYWAY I GO NAU BECOS ALL MAI GUYS WAIT FOR ME IN DI BAR NA I CAN ONLY SPEND SO LONG TALKING TO A PATHETIC DONKEY MAN LIKE U.

LATER MUGU,

OLAWOLE

Anyone else ready for a chop, just mention your character's name and I'll pass it onto him.

In my next email, I'll offer to team up again and give out some more magas (a few people have given me their emails, but so far I haven't had an opportunity to pass them on).

Closed lad accounts x2
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love spoiling a lad's Monday, makes my week go so much better Very Happy

Quote:
Hi Mark,
I understand better now, due to these changes in the shipping via Spain and as now instructed by your Bonded Agent, Mr Nkem Olawole, I will be making the payment in 2 parts as he told me to do.
He says this will all go smoothly and quickly now which is good news.

regards
Tim

I hope for a good reply Wink

cheers
BMH

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a bit of a slow exchange in the last few days, but should be ready for the chop either today or tomorrow depending on when my lad replies.

@Choppa, my characters name is Nigel M4cDougallson if you want to drop it in to you emails to the lad Very Happy

I'll post again once I have more info Smile

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Choppa
well he eventually replied a couple of hours ago
lad wrote:
Tim,

Who is Nkem Oluwale?..Please i advice you do not make any payment to the so called Nkem OLuwale as i do not know him..

Kindly make the payment with the information i gave to you earlier.

Please get back to me once this is done...
quite polite really, so we let him sweat for a while . . . let me know when you want me to tell him the bad news Twisted Evil
then maybe a part payment so that he will desperately try to stop the 2nd payment? or have you a better (more evil) idea?

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Choppa, My chop happened this morning.

My character wrote
Quote:
Dear Mr Bell,

I think there may have been some crossed wires here. I received the below communication from your associate Mr Nkem Olawole regarding some difficulties with the bank

It seems the bank account is being investigated but I don't know the reasons. Mr Olawole has advised to send the fee through Money Gram now that I am back on the mainland after my yacht trip

He told me to check my bank to see that my initial bank payment has been returned. I have checked and it was back in my account

So I've taken the money out and gone to Money Gram first thing this morning so that there are no further delays with the process.

As associates, Mr Olawole said he will talk to you about this so you can then advise me of the next steps in the process.

This is what Mr Olawale sent me.... <snip of a version of Pete515's email >(thanks Pete)

Mr Olawole got the £4700 plus a £300 handling fee Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic